Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1274, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1271, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1266, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1091, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 260, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: head 1/head2
Sorry to hear that Wheme but I really need you to explain this vote?

~R
Wheme, I’m still waiting for you to answer this.
I think T3's wagons are a pretty easy way to determine his allignment.

I also think T3's posting hasn't been as carefree as I expect out of town him but he played that way in a similar finished newbie game so who fckin knows maybe hes trying to switch up his meta
That’s not a good reason to vote. Why is he scum?
I didn't have a read on him when I first voted him.

Sometimes you use votes to sort people and this is one of those times for me
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1254, Bell wrote:More Wheme votes.
Bell wanna talk about it
Im a dog that quacks
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1275, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1274, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1271, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1266, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1091, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 260, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: head 1/head2
Sorry to hear that Wheme but I really need you to explain this vote?

~R
Wheme, I’m still waiting for you to answer this.
I think T3's wagons are a pretty easy way to determine his allignment.

I also think T3's posting hasn't been as carefree as I expect out of town him but he played that way in a similar finished newbie game so who fckin knows maybe hes trying to switch up his meta
That’s not a good reason to vote. Why is he scum?
I didn't have a read on him when I first voted him.

Sometimes you use votes to sort people and this is one of those times for me
Fair I guess.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1118, Head One and Head Two wrote:
In post 999, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 976, Save The Dragons wrote:Toogaloo is town
Bell is town
Head one head two is town I think
Tic tac is town I think
STD pick a player to scumread and I'll sheep you
I think I can read STD based on meta because I found some tells
Waiting for him to post more.
-T3
@Wheme, don’t you think this sounds like a townie post?

~R
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by tictac »

I think cakes & wheme catchups both been pretty good, while mom didn't really.
I'd be okay with AA but it's not what I prefer.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by tictac »

what even happens if we yeet someone who is on the raid?
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1197, Momrangal wrote:PG 35

I'm liking what I see so far, vote remains where it stands

New person of interest: cheeky
Can you elaborate on this some more?

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1279, tictac wrote:I think cakes & wheme catchups both been pretty good, while mom didn't really.
I'd be okay with AA but it's not what I prefer.
In post 571, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Mod - I am on V/LA till monday morning
Not opposed but at least mom is doing something. Arc is posting elsewhere onsite.

mod, please prod Arc, it’s almost 4 days now.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1280, tictac wrote:what even happens if we yeet someone who is on the raid?
Good question.

mod?

Does it need to be full to proceed?

~R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 1263, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1221, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 1197, Momrangal wrote:PG 35

I'm liking what I see so far, vote remains where it stands

New person of interest: cheeky
All the page 35 posting was me not cheeky. If you have questions I'm around.

-R
Why do you sr us?

Also ~R
Cheeky and I decided we are going to avoid engaging with you guys today for the sake of both slots and the gamestate.

We aren't interested in pushing you today but if we're both around day 2 we can talk about it then.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1087, Mandelbrot wrote:And I am kinda disappointed in mastina this game...
So am I!

I'm actually hard-disassociating right now. I'm onsite but I actually really don't want to be playing mafia right now. I'm not in the mindset for it. I'm not in the capacity to think. I'm not in the ability to be anything. I'm basically worthless. I've identified what's a type of localized depression which is particularly bad in this game, maybe with a side of the me that is fronting most right now being the me that isn't as fond of playing mafia so is less competent at it when forced into the role.

It's actually so bad that, no joke. I had the legitimate, genuine thought.

A thought I've never ever had before in a game.

No joke, first time I've ever had this thought before.

For this game.

I genuinely had the thought.

"Would it be better if I just...replaced out?" (or something similar)
Because I'm
not
, so to speak, "vibing" this game. I'm not resonating with it right now. I'm not "in" the game. I'm detached from it. I'm lost, I'm not able to focus, I'm not critically analyzing things and when I do I am wishy-washy about them, I'm reading but not truly comprehending and I genuinely don't think I can scumhunt right now.

And if I can't scumhunt, what good am I to the town? The main way I show my obvtownness is
through
scumhunting so I can't be obvtown without scumhunting and if I can't scumhunt right now I'm not contributing to the elimination of scum so if I'm not contributing to the elimination of scum and I'm not obvtowning thanks to not contributing to the elimination of scum...what good am I doing?

I'm not.

I know I'm not doing good and it's incredibly frustrating. The spark isn't there. I have a decent read on
why
the spark isn't there (disassociation, hardcore), but not how to get it back, other than:

"Wait, hope and pray."

Which, to be fair. Does work. Giving it time has, traditionally, always worked for me. While it's fairly rare, this is not the first towngame I've felt lost/detached from, and the 'give it time' approach was precisely what I needed in those games in order to get back into the swing of things. Sure enough, after I had the benefit of more time, I ended up being my normal self, contributing normally, having focus, having conviction, obvtowning, etc.

It's just that giving time is something that leaves me with only a hope of future-me being more suited to the task.

I'm sorry I'm not my normal self. Believe me, I
want
to be my normal self!
And you have my word that given extra time with extra flips and extra claims and extra scumhunting, I'll get better, more honed in, refined, etc. Which is why I'm not actually going to replace out, because I DO have faith in future-me to be the normal me.

But until then I'm just an extra body. I won't
hurt
the town in this state, but I can't help them in it, either. I'll be sure to tip the scales down the line as I've full confidence in my ability to do that once I have a good focal point. I just need to find it.

Until then, I know this sounds terrible, but.
I genuinely am considering just voting in the LHF that I don't townread and supporting other players doing the same.
In post 1051, mastina wrote:RealCheeks (RCEnigma + CheekyTeeky)
Sakura Hana
SirCakez
Romance
(gap?)
Whemestar
Elsa Jay
Momrangal
Save The Dragons
(this is not a readslist, this is a reformatted thing.)
As in, genuinely, voting any of the names in here, preferably the lower names due to them being lower activity.

This list is based on perceived lack of activity and perceived low-hangingness of the names combined with lacking true townreads in the names listed, but basically.

I am genuinely considering just voting the names I don't think are doing much in the way of gamesolving, just to advance the game into a state where maybe, hopefully, down the line, I actually have some semblance of good reads.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1285, mastina wrote:
In post 1087, Mandelbrot wrote:And I am kinda disappointed in mastina this game...
So am I!

I'm actually hard-disassociating right now. I'm onsite but I actually really don't want to be playing mafia right now. I'm not in the mindset for it. I'm not in the capacity to think. I'm not in the ability to be anything. I'm basically worthless. I've identified what's a type of localized depression which is particularly bad in this game, maybe with a side of the me that is fronting most right now being the me that isn't as fond of playing mafia so is less competent at it when forced into the role.

For this game.

Because I'm
not
, so to speak, "vibing" this game. I'm not resonating with it right now. I'm not "in" the game. I'm detached from it. I'm lost, I'm not able to focus, I'm not critically analyzing things and when I do I am wishy-washy about them, I'm reading but not truly comprehending and I genuinely don't think I can scumhunt right now.

And if I can't scumhunt, what good am I to the town? The main way I show my obvtownness is
through
scumhunting so I can't be obvtown without scumhunting and if I can't scumhunt right now I'm not contributing to the elimination of scum so if I'm not contributing to the elimination of scum and I'm not obvtowning thanks to not contributing to the elimination of scum...what good am I doing?

I'm not.

I know I'm not doing good and it's incredibly frustrating. The spark isn't there. I have a decent read on
why
the spark isn't there (disassociation, hardcore), but not how to get it back, other than:

"Wait, hope and pray."

Which, to be fair. Does work. Giving it time has, traditionally, always worked for me. While it's fairly rare, this is not the first towngame I've felt lost/detached from, and the 'give it time' approach was precisely what I needed in those games in order to get back into the swing of things. Sure enough, after I had the benefit of more time, I ended up being my normal self, contributing normally, having focus, having conviction, obvtowning, etc.

It's just that giving time is something that leaves me with only a hope of future-me being more suited to the task.

want
to be my normal self!
And you have my word that given extra time with extra flips and extra claims and extra scumhunting, I'll get better, more honed in, refined, etc. Which is why I'm not actually going to replace out, because I DO have faith in future-me to be the normal me.

hurt
the town in this state, but I can't help them in it, either. I'll be sure to tip the scales down the line as I've full confidence in my ability to do that once I have a good focal point. I just need to find it.

I genuinely am considering just voting in the LHF that I don't townread and supporting other players doing the same.
Sakura Hana
SirCakez
Romance
(gap?)
Whemestar
Elsa Jay
Momrangal
Save The Dragons
ArcAngel9
As in, genuinely, voting any of the names in here, preferably the lower names due to them being lower activity.

This list is based on perceived lack of activity and perceived low-hangingness of the names combined with lacking true townreads in the names listed, but basically.

I am genuinely considering just voting the names I don't think are doing much in the way of gamesolving, just to advance the game into a state where maybe, hopefully, down the line, I actually have some semblance of good reads.
Edit by way of quote; I forgot to include ArcAngel9 in there.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by mastina »

(I should also clarify that I sorted it from highest-perceived-sortingness to lowest-perceived-sortingness in that AA9 followed by STD followed by Momrangal are the slots I think have sorted the least and RealCheeks followed by Sakura Hana followed by SirCakez are the slots on the list I think have sorted the most, with Romance up there as well and Elsa Jay similarly low to Momrangal/STD/AA9.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1286, mastina wrote:
In post 1285, mastina wrote:
So am I!

For this game.

Because I'm
not

through

I'm not.

why

"Wait, hope and pray."

want
to be my normal self!

hurt

Sakura Hana
SirCakez
Romance
(gap?)
Whemestar
Elsa Jay
Momrangal
Save The Dragons
ArcAngel9

Edit by way of quote; I forgot to include ArcAngel9 in there.
In post 1287, mastina wrote:(I should also clarify that I sorted it from highest-perceived-sortingness to lowest-perceived-sortingness in that AA9 followed by STD followed by Momrangal are the slots I think have sorted the least and RealCheeks followed by Sakura Hana followed by SirCakez are the slots on the list I think have sorted the most, with Romance up there as well and Elsa Jay similarly low to Momrangal/STD/AA9.)
And yes, I am fully aware this amounts to a "Lim All Lurkers" policy where lurker is defined not so much by posting as much as content within the posts but also to some extent still does factor in lower activity = higher-priority-elimination.

I realize that is not a good metric to reliably find scum and eliminate them.

But I don't really have anything better right now.

VOTE: STD

Sorry.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by mastina »

(For the record.
I am aware there's wagons on Romance and WhemeStar and both are reasonably active--I don't think my vote there helps any.

I am aware there's a wagon forming on ArcAngel9--my vote
could
help there, but I'd prefer to add it
after
she's posting, not before, because I feel my vote will do more if she's around than it would if she's not, in that if my lack of townread remains, a vote on her is more powerful with her posting than with her not.

I voted STD from my list because he's a slot that I think me voting actually can help, and is not more valuable with STD posting compared to not posting.

But if y'all ask me to, I'll vote anyone on my list probably and anyone on the lower half of the list definitely.)
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:32 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1280, tictac wrote:what even happens if we yeet someone who is on the raid?
The next person who joins raid will fill in.

mod, please prod Arc, it’s almost 4 days now.
Prods will start going out today as mentioned.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:07 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Join raid
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Bell »

Sorry you’re having a bad time Mastina. Yeah, time is what you need, probably.

@Wheme: sure. I’m voting you almost for the exact reason Mirio is. That is, no content at the time. The current content is not there either. I know you’re sorta floaty and easy going. And perhaps the votes are showing a side of you I haven’t seen yet.but Rn, I’m not feeling’ your town game.

Side note: I don’t know if AA9 Ellie telling counts.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mastina your STD vote is bad
I prefer they, thanks :)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

back from vacation, will try to post more
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am back from today.

So whats going go?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am going to sheep mastina.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Mirio
Mirio
Goon
Mirio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Mirio »

VOTE: AA9
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:11 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Lol why?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:12 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have just returned form V/LA

I am not scum. If you push me i will push you back because in my world that's scummy!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c