Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

Mine

-Qrow
Mirio
Mirio
Goon
Mirio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Mirio »

No. For multiple reasons, no.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I think i laid down enough reasons to townread Mirio anyway. Or well maybe it's not multiple, but it's a damn good reason.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

I’ll respect your wishes

-Qrow
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I'm caught up again. God you all post alot when I'm at work.
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 1892, Mirio wrote:Because scum also have the ability to run people up and get claims to further narrow, as well as have an inside track on the setup via knowing (4? 5?) of the roles, and what types of roles those would serve best in to. At the end of the day, we didn't keep it in our pants and if there's a tryhard scum odds are at least 4/5 of our PRs have been outed by now.

This is a game of information, and part of that is limiting the information scum gets.
Sounds like a scum case for yourself running up low activity slots here
In post 1897, Mirio wrote:Mara struggles to find things to latch on to and follow through as scum. You can play dozens of games and still struggle with this. This is also something easily fact checkable if you chose to go over her meta.
Yeah and you can tell that she's struggling with latching on to things through her 7 posts that aren't rvs. No you can tell she's busy through her 7 posts literally i don't get you especially if you're town here. None of the logic makes sense but everyone's just mindlessly following you like possessed puppets. I don't get it.
In post 1898, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1895, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 1889, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1865, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 1863, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay but you're just wrong

You want to meta mom to say you don't think she would play this way as scum you don't get to ignore that that is just false
but your only reason to SR her is her activity. how is that better?

-nornor
Romance already said it but I'll repeat it, mom promised content and has delivered none. She is at the very least > Rand scum
The evidence is like super lacking still.

-sighbearbear
Okay sell me on something else?
Mirio. Everyone has eaten poisonous blueberries and are all under his spell. So like when he dies day ten and flips scum, you're welcome I figured that out day 1. Tic tac is also slippery would compromise there maybe.

Anyways I just got home from a concert, have a ton of physics hw, needa shower, sleepy as fuck. Bye.

-busybearbear
Do you really want to know what happens when a bear gains mystical powers?

Stay tuned and see what these faerie bears end up like~
Unsigned posts are Noraa
Mirio
Mirio
Goon
Mirio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Mirio »

In post 1930, Mystic Bears wrote:Sounds like a scum case for yourself running up low activity slots here
Have I run them up to claim? Which slots that I've pushed have interacted with aforementioned raid?
In post 1930, Mystic Bears wrote:Yeah and you can tell that she's struggling with latching on to things through her 7 posts that aren't rvs. No you can tell she's busy through her 7 posts literally i don't get you especially if you're town here. None of the logic makes sense but everyone's just mindlessly following you like possessed puppets. I don't get it.
You don't really expect scum to say "Hey guys I can't find something interesting in these 70 pages but I'm still town" do you?
In post 1930, Mystic Bears wrote:Mirio. Everyone has eaten poisonous blueberries and are all under his spell. So like when he dies day ten and flips scum, you're welcome I figured that out day 1. Tic tac is also slippery would compromise there maybe.
Don't worry, you can apologize tomorrow after Mara flips scum.

Especially considering I haven't really tried much in the past 48 hours, this argument doesn't hold water. I also was not the main pusher of the Mara wagon, but I do know how to get wagons moving. Honey and vinegar, Noraa.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1838, RealCheeks wrote:the only real firsthand example I have of Nancy trying to recreate her heated emotion tell is pokemon fusion but it wasn't very believable and mostly halfassed fmpov. but I also had the added benefit of already nailing skitter(one of the hydra heads) on a tell that still holds mostly true.
-R
@RCE, I don’t know how much you remember from that game but I was really really sick with this godawful flu that lasted for six weeks and it made me delirious and made it extremely hard to focus. It adversely affected my play in every single game I was in att expect for GD because I practically slept through that. My slot almost got miselimed in VG because people didn’t know how to accurately read me due to “fever posting”. Since I don’t recall being anywhere that sick in any game ever, I don’t think that game is great for reading me and I think I already told you that in a previous game.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1844, Romance wrote:...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Mirio probably doesn't care about your veto this game. :<
In post 1846, Romance wrote:
In post 1760, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 987, Romance wrote:I think of the people I just listed, Mastina is still town to me for how she outed herself early. I get that it could be scum faking the role or it could have been done better but it feels like she didn't have to do any of it as scum really, could have saved it for a better time, etc etc. It just feels like a big flashing light and also from what I know (or I guess assume of Mastina) it's a true claim regardless. Could just be scum not technically lying but that feels dumb to type.

Mystic Bears I go back and forth on and I don't want to get into it like I said but them getting upset at me for pushing 'LHF' was dumb too because like... I don't see those people as that (Cakez and whoever else I might have been scumreading, I don't wanna go back and check RN), and it's a weird way to dismiss going after someone. I think it's different from my criticisms of the Titus wagon in that Titus was or was going to be pretty AFK for a few days and I thought it was better to poke in places where there might be more activity. Also saying that I was 'walking back' on reads when they were early D1 and I clearly wasn't really like... attached to anything save for maybe RCE/Cheeky scum at that point wasn't the best take.

For Toog, there's not as much there [He asked why I townread Mom I think early on, and it was her joining the raid immediately without input. I want to say that scum are maybe a little more likely to try and read the room but her enthusiasm felt towny to me.] Also him saying that comment I made at Elsa Jay about not knowing how to play town is very like... silly to call buddies interacting in main thread? I am /good/ at fake interactions when I'm scum and I put weight into them and when I do them and how and there's not a lot of worth to something so flagrant IMO when I could commiserate in private, so making that connection was meh.
In post 1500, Romance wrote:Dumb take but I feel like genuinely most if not all scum are just lurking this out with an off chance of like Q+R but meh, the interactions with AA9 felt real.

VOTE: Momrangal
@Romance, what changed with your mom read?

~R
I'm going back through your iso and: the complete and utter lack of enthusiasm + presence compared to the entrance she made.
I’m torn on that slot. I recall in Pokemon Doubles she was a real tryhard as scum. I have never seen her play like this before in any game ever.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1847, Romance wrote:I wish I was scum so I'd actually care about this game. ):
In post 1848, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 1836, RealCheeks wrote:well i'd agree it would come off as fake. is it the elitell convo that specifically makes it ring true to you?
That whole blob just felt very town nancy vibes. The game state also just felt like a town nancy game state in that moment. The immediate invites and the whole game state just felt like nancy pouncing on something and then realizing that it was wrong and the whole game being like "ok whatever"

-nornornornornornr
I hated that vote and it just seemed lazy and her play has been underwhelming since her V/LA ended. Where are the Titus’ readslists and VCAs? Contrast that with Arc who really got into the game.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1860, Dwlee99 wrote:I will briefly venture into meta to say she lurked out as scum in dead silence 1 and she forgot about ODM leading to her getting replaced as scum
Oh really? Can you link either of these games and what is ODM?

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1869, Mystic Bears wrote:Pretty sure she only said that twice. And I have said I was catching up more than that and didn't do most of it. I don't think i have enough to call her scum plus i like her so Im not voting her.

-bearbeara
You really shouldn’t bring personal feelings in to the game. I’m probably a hypocrite for saying this because I didn’t want to vote Akarin in tm because she was going through an extremely difficult time. Fortunately she wound up being town in that.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1888, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1876, Mystic Bears wrote:She has 11 posts. How is that enough in like any world?

-Noraa
This however makes me feels like maybe this is just the House push from Radio Buzz and I’m just not tuned into the right station to hear the scumpings properly

-Qrow
He doesn’t sound any different from Stumps. Only House scumgame I’m aware of was in Halloween Dance and I don’t see any similarities between these games but I think Yume’s posts made me think this was town.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 1889, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1865, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 1863, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay but you're just wrong

You want to meta mom to say you don't think she would play this way as scum you don't get to ignore that that is just false
but your only reason to SR her is her activity. how is that better?

-nornor
Romance already said it but I'll repeat it, mom promised content and has delivered none. She is at the very least > Rand scum
In post 1891, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1887, Romance wrote:
In post 1881, Qrow and Raven wrote:The only thing I could really see as a scummy post by Momrangal rn is , it feels a bit like the sort of frustration I had in Booneytoonz XVI (I think it was that number, it might actually be XV which would be EMBARRASSING with how long I’ve had it wrong in my head) at R+A, I couldn’t really argue against the points they were putting out because Krazy was once again hiding behind another fucking hidden alt because he couldn’t bother to fix his divergent scum play

-Qrow
Spoiler:
I was the other head on that hydra and it was a fucking wild ride. We just wanted to have an anon hydra though. ;-;
Spoiler:
I don’t know if he mentioned this but I lowkey scumclaimed to Krazy that game by PMing him my correct guess of his alt. Honestly though I’m super glad I won that game after it turned out Krazy and LM were both absolute shit human beings, it was basically a moral victory on top of a regular one

-Qrow
Can you stop with all of the Krazy talk? Please and thank you.

~Raven
Mandelbrot
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Mandelbrot »

In post 1937, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1888, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1876, Mystic Bears wrote:She has 11 posts. How is that enough in like any world?

-Noraa
This however makes me feels like maybe this is just the House push from Radio Buzz and I’m just not tuned into the right station to hear the scumpings properly

-Qrow
He doesn’t sound any different from Stumps. Only House scumgame I’m aware of was in Halloween Dance and I don’t see any similarities between these games but I think Yume’s posts made me think this was town.

~R
In fairness, that was years ago.

Playstyle changes over time.

- House
Hydra of Yume & House
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1611, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1609, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:
In post 1493, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1473, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:I'm sorry, everyone. I gave it some thought and the raid has a lot of benefits I'd overlooked. I've tried to restrain myself but it's simply an offer I can't refuse. Ugh, I'll probably regret this later.

Join Raid
TC could you please answer my previous question @ you?
-Qrow
I'm a pretty emotional person, yeah. I let the tide take me wherever it pleases and I don't complain. If I have a problem with someone, I'm telling them upfront and I'm not mincing words. Same goes for if I like someone though, if I like you, you'll know it.
Hm, alright. Which posts have been Tom/Susie?
-Qrow
Yo, I'm back here, and probably coming up on a prod timer, but can I ask for like
24-48 hours of V/LA
here?

I've got a lot of very important shit going on right now so I'm not able to focus on playing mafia games right now.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:09 am

Post by tictac »

I see things going well here.
Good luck with your op Martina!
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:09 am

Post by tictac »

Autospell grr
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 1931, Mirio wrote:
In post 1930, Mystic Bears wrote:Yeah and you can tell that she's struggling with latching on to things through her 7 posts that aren't rvs. No you can tell she's busy through her 7 posts literally i don't get you especially if you're town here. None of the logic makes sense but everyone's just mindlessly following you like possessed puppets. I don't get it.
You don't really expect scum to say "Hey guys I can't find something interesting in these 70 pages but I'm still town" do you?
I can literally do that as either alignment. Sometimes the struggle is real. It's why when I do catchups, they're floofy!

-F(Alter D)

Just so peeps are aware here, We're having a pretty rough time rn and while we're not on spinny door level of switchy, we are switchy <3 Mental health crashed super hard.
Do you really want to know what happens when a bear gains mystical powers?

Stay tuned and see what these faerie bears end up like~
Unsigned posts are Noraa
Head One and Head Two
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Head One and Head Two »

catching up
Head One and Head Two
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:47 am

-T3
Head One and Head Two
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:47 am

In post 1576, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay Mom got more votes then before again. Weird nobody is opposing it but it seems they aren't defending themselves either.
Um....
Head One and Head Two
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Head One and Head Two
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:48 am

In post 1590, Toogeloo wrote:Did anyone ever answer this, or am I blind?
In post 1502, Toogeloo wrote:Does mom have a lurkscum meta? What's with the votes?
Mom has a lurkscum meta
Mirio
Mirio
Goon
Mirio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Mirio »

In post 1943, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 1931, Mirio wrote:
I can literally do that as either alignment. Sometimes the struggle is real. It's why when I do catchups, they're floofy!

-F(Alter D)

Just so peeps are aware here, We're having a pretty rough time rn and while we're not on spinny door level of switchy, we are switchy <3 Mental health crashed super hard.
Good thing we’re applying it to Mara, not you then!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is Mara Marashu?