DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 253, Wisdom wrote:
In post 190, imaginality wrote:Based off interactions or lack thereof, if Wisdom's scum I think the buddy is among:
Mom
Ali
the worst
Yeah this is interesting actually
I'm assuming Mom and Ali are there because they are the people I'm scumreading other than you
the worst is there because of "lack of interactions"? And if so why is there no, say, Hiraki, in here?
In post 256, Wisdom wrote:
In post 254, Alisae wrote:if I made a vote right now I feel like I would be coinflipping 50-50.
I need more information
Alisae wrote:Wis atm I think it's either you or him
Honestly you make me think you're just scum looking at a tvt and eating popcorn with such posts
In post 257, Wisdom wrote:Like tw also mentioned something similar but he didn't try to pass the belief that there HAS to be a scum between me and imaginality

Whereas you keep doing it
In post 260, Wisdom wrote:Fair, I was thinking only about how much I've interacted with Hiraki which is at all
thought flows like this are what I distinctly remember from your town game i moderated in.

This is absent here.

This is a standard towntell I look for that has only failed me on experienced scum - meaning scum who are aware of the tell.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in contrast: your switch to woolax and how you were viewing kyouko -> without a stated thought process this looks extremely jarring to me and not genuine.

which is why I extended you the olive branch of laying out the thought process - its a technique I learned from one of the greatest mafia of all time that can solve nearly any game if they put in enough WIM(which they can) - they showed me a guide they wrote up with this concept that I already somewhat incorporated into my reading processes and I now utilize it to ensure my reads are correct on glance/give people a chance in the case I am wrong.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I don't play all games the same way

The reason I linked the game is that it has a lot of similarities to this game, I hardpushed Ali there who was town until the replacement (House) convinced me otherwise, much like Kyouko, and Taly's tunnel on me was almost identical to yours to the point I kept telling him he just doesnt understand how I play
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I do not believe you are scum because you are scumtelling- but rather because of the absence of towntelling. Simply voting 1 scum is not a a towntell to me - the actions around it matter the most. The way the conclusion was reached matters.

A scum with knowledge of how they read as town can truthfully and accurately point out their partner as scum without risking looking too disingenuous - because it is true.

So when we take out your vote on woolax - what are we left with?

It doesn't look good.

Now the reason I'm not fully *burying* you now is precisely because you *did* vote woolax so there is a benefit of the doubt I am extending to show towniness.

If you want to claim lack of WIM/laziness - sure. But do not be surprised to find the path ahead more difficult as a result.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What I read for is not something one changes between games. It can change based on time commitment - which is why I can be softer when that happens - but this doesnt seem to be an issue here especially since that other game was happening the same time as this one.

And no - I read Taly's push on you. It focused heavily on *actions* and not *intent*. A mistake that got you mislimmed there. I precisely do not read into actions the way Taly did there. So sincerely - spare me the playstyle clash argument. I'd be more assuaged if your scum meta were to encompass the playstyle that you show in your completed town games - as in the things I have pointed out as towntells you were able to mimic already as scum - as that would imply I am pushing an NAI point.
retired
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Honestly I'm not sure what exactly you're pushing so I can tell you if I do it as scum or not
All I see is "Wisdom was simple and pushed Kyouko"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Another funny part is that House pushed me in that game because I was less lazy than he was used to. You know, the thing you're saying that makes me more town in that game.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

YO

SHUT UP AND MAREEP ME

VOTE: T3
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2556, Wisdom wrote:Another funny part is that House pushed me in that game because I was less lazy than he was used to. You know, the thing you're saying that makes me more town in that game.
That has nothing to do with it?

WIM has no bearing on your alignment to me here.
retired
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i dont know what wim is

anyhow this is boring and distracting for the others

please detunnel
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wants it more - fancy way of referring to a specific type of effort, mainly referring to the effort to win the game.
retired
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Kkoba wisdom pls get along and vote with me
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why did you wait for me to gain support on my push on you(i.e. people other than me voting) to react to it in any meaningful capacity btw? I would like an answer to that as well.
Like I said - I don't view actions as scummy - but the action to ignore a push and only respond to it once its convenient is the type of thing that without a proper explaination *is* scummy - meaning:
good explaination - plausible town
bad or no explaination: scummy

this is the type of complex reading i look into when reading actions from a player - which is why your accusation that I read into playstyle only is grossly incorrect when applied to my reading style.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2561, WhemeStar wrote:Kkoba wisdom pls get along and vote with me
I'm fine with both wagons existing at the same time. I want to see how things develop.
retired
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2561, WhemeStar wrote:Kkoba wisdom pls get along and vote with me
You apparently didnt read that I am townreading T3 based on his Gypyx related posts
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Remember when you scumread Kyoto

I remember
Im a dog that quacks
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Not helpful
If you want to point out why Im wrong Im listening
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2562, DkKoba wrote:Why did you wait for me to gain support on my push on you(i.e. people other than me voting) to react to it in any meaningful capacity btw? I would like an answer to that as well.
Like I said - I don't view actions as scummy - but the action to ignore a push and only respond to it once its convenient is the type of thing that without a proper explaination *is* scummy - meaning:

this is the type of complex reading i look into when reading actions from a player - which is why your accusation that I read into playstyle only is grossly incorrect when applied to my reading style.
Because I was lazy and if people like gamma FB nancy who know me just assured you youre wrong youd listen more easily than if I tried to do it
Gamma sheeping you triggered me because he did the opposite
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 2554, DkKoba wrote:What I read for is not something one changes between games. It can change based on time commitment - which is why I can be softer when that happens - but this doesnt seem to be an issue here especially since that other game was happening the same time as this one.
This point is largely tangential but Wisdom was eliminated from the other game (29 Sep NZ time) before this one started (3 Oct NZ time).

Largely tangential because Wisdom isn't claiming anything to do with time commitment. But possibly not completely tangential because I wonder why you didn't check that detail before making the above point.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2568, imaginality wrote:
In post 2554, DkKoba wrote:What I read for is not something one changes between games. It can change based on time commitment - which is why I can be softer when that happens - but this doesnt seem to be an issue here especially since that other game was happening the same time as this one.
This point is largely tangential but Wisdom was eliminated from the other game (29 Sep NZ time) before this one started (3 Oct NZ time).

Largely tangential because Wisdom isn't claiming anything to do with time commitment. But possibly not completely tangential because I wonder why you didn't check that detail before making the above point.
I saw their post count in that game and assumed it was later game + that game very recently ended according to wisdom.

Regardless - wisdom didn't dispute the point so it is not something that I will be applying anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I made some leaps of faith that there was overlap for sure and my b that i was wrong :shrug:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2567, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2562, DkKoba wrote:Why did you wait for me to gain support on my push on you(i.e. people other than me voting) to react to it in any meaningful capacity btw? I would like an answer to that as well.

Because I was lazy and if people like gamma FB nancy who know me just assured you youre wrong youd listen more easily than if I tried to do it
Gamma sheeping you triggered me because he did the opposite
Alright. This isnt exactly a *good* explanation but it is one that is making me willing to strike the point off the board tentatively. I need to think it through.
retired
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 2446, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 2441, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2438, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:If KTT is scum, Pooky is a townlock.
how do u reach this conclusion
He has a no bussing meta,

~I
Does this meta apply to all days? In Owner's Market Blitz mastina only mentioned it as a D1 meta.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Milobird »

Wisdom always uses meta defense often. But.
*pokes Kuribo* AtE scan please. When things are settled. But if not, that’s okay.

But also, I think wisdom is townie so.
But wisdom is pretty good scum.
But wisdom also kind of sort of murdered woolax in cold blood.

Probably not voting wisdom this day phase. Unless someone has a guilty on him.
Gotta go to work. Even though this interaction looks fun. :(
-Bell
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

you and I must be reading different games
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”