fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Votecount 1.12

(flavor images suspended until SirCakez is back)

Grendel (9) - Ircher, catboi, Save The Dragons, MUSHSHAGANA, Tet, Cephrir, Galron, Malakittens, Dunnstral
Andante (4) - tictac, The Three Bears, Val89, Roden
Ircher (2) - mastina, Toogeloo
Val89 (1) - NorwegianboyEE

Not voting (5) - TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Bell, Andante

(expired on 2022-01-20 11:12:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

Please let me know if you see any errors with this count!
Last edited by fferyllt on Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by Roden »

Dunn voted Grendel, the slot is actually at E-2 right now. I don't want to put them into hammer range since we should get a claim first, so I'll wait to vote until we get a replacement.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2326, Roden wrote:Dunn voted Grendel, the slot is actually at E-2 right now
fixed, thanks!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Tet »

In post 2315, The Three Bears wrote:Tet Adante Dunn

~Mama
No shot you get me limmed this game, sort elsewhere.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2177, Cephrir wrote:I really appreciate how committed you are to being constructive.
In an effort to be more... constructive, would you like I place a vote on Grendel, or would you like them to stay at E-2 for now?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

go for it
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

VOTE: Grendel
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

LET’S GET THIS GAME OUT FROM DAY 1.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1904, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And people actually said that the Dunnstral slot was scum.
It is tho?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2000, Tet wrote:In case I die tonight, tictac is my pocket scumread and Mastina!town would trust that read.
I don't remember you having a history with tictac but I am probably a dummy dum dum with it existing and me being a total moron in having forgotten it, but yes, I would trust you there.

(btw if anything happened in Greeting's last page of posting that was alignment indicative I didn't really see it because I was too focused on reporting Greeting's posts, so let me know if I missed anything important on that page.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2079, Ircher wrote:You seem much less engaged than when you are town.
I'm also a lot more sick from Covid, busy with work in
spite
of being sick with Covid, and in general busy with rl than in past towngames.

I'm trying to keep up on streams I watch, I'm trying to keep up on professional league of legends, I've got numerous doctor stuff I need to get done, I've got a bunch of job stuff I need to do, I work 5/7 days a week for ~5 hours give or take (and commute adds 2 hours per day given 1 hour one-way so that's 7/24 hours for work), I'm suffering from the symptoms listed in here of EXTREME fatigue (I'm literally dead tired right now a full 1-3 hours before I normally would be and I've been exhausted all day), not to mention that I am still coughing 18 days after my symptoms first appeared and the cough isn't going away.

And on top of all that?

I'm more busy with online stuff here, too, and then on top of that?

This game's going at, what, 20 pages per rl day? Something close to that.

Given my covid-induced chronic fatigue and swamp of rl stuff, I'm doing the best that I can.

When I am more recovered and when I am less swamped, I'll be around more.

That won't happen immediately, I gave the timeline already. Circa 2 weeks, give or take a week. 1 week if I'm lucky, 3 weeks if I'm unlucky.

I WILL be doing the explaining I want to do, I WILL be doing the pushes I want to do, just...I literally
can't
yet.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:00 am

Post by mastina »

Oops that was meant to be bundled with this post, too, accidentally forgot to merge my windows.
In post 2076, Ircher wrote:I am Helen Marshall, a non-consecutive night friendly neighbor.
So I don't really believe this claim since I don't really see the flavor connection and Helen Marshall is infected by The Hiss lategame and is one of the lategame bosses, but I'll trust those with more intimate flavor knowledge than my own. (I know a lot about the game, but I don't know
everything
about the game and there's apparently people like Toogeloo who do in fact know everything about the game.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:03 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2083, Andante wrote:yeah definitely a confirmable role, I'm not voting ircher out, I'll deal with reads later
UNVOTE: ircher
Oh I should also mention this.

I don't believe the claim, but I acknowledge it's not to be elimmed D1 so I do need to do this:

UNVOTE: Ircher

Back to fully sheeping LLD. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:12 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2211, catboi wrote:I looked up Tet's main and they're just obvious town this game
^^^
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:14 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2236, Toogeloo wrote:TL;DR Helen Marshall isn't really Friendly Neighbor material IMHO, but it's a confirmable role, so... Whatever.
So if the flavor isn't a good fit and the role ends up not confirmed can we agree to elim Ircher then?

You can argue not on D2 and Ircher's claim would mean not D3 either but if Ircher isn't clear by D4, with the confirmable role not confirmed and the flavor not matching and the play being scum can we kill the scum who is fakeclaiming (Ircher) then?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2333, mastina wrote:
In post 1904, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And people actually said that the Dunnstral slot was scum.
It is tho?
Based on?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:21 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2281, Tet wrote:Mastina will become obvious one way or the other given the space. So they get time until it's evident that benefit of the doubt is being taken advantage of.
I guarantee you, and this IS a promise (one that I can keep), that:
-When I am not as sick from covid as I am,
-When I am not as swamped with important rl shit as I am,
-When the game pace slows down somewhat,
-And/or when I have less shit to do onsite,
(It only needs to be like 2-3/4 of these, it needs to be more than one and yes ideally all four but I can get by with only 2-3 of them being true.)

I'll be doing everything that I
want
to be doing but can't.

But right now I AM very badly sick from covid;
I AM swamped with REALLY important rl shit to take care of;
The game pace IS hard to keep up with right now;
I DO have a lot of onsite shit to keep up with.

This game gets a bit of the short end of the stick right now but I do promise it won't last indefinitely.

Now, while I can promise a return to prime form after I'm less bogged down, I can't promise a
date
on the return to form. Even my 2 weeks give or take a week is just an estimate not a guarantee. But with these conditions met or mostly met, I CAN and DO guarantee I WILL be doing all the shit I want to. I'll give a full breakdown of each player, my read on them, etc., in more detail, along with changes, shifts, everything that I can think of. It'll happen, it's just that I can't do it
right now
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2340, Dunnstral wrote:
It is tho?
Based on?
Being the scumplay of both heads of the hydra and of the combined nature of the hydra.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Which is what
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina we get it, you're busy. You can just try to make as much content as possible instead of focusing it on JUST saying how busy you are and why.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:17 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2344, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina we get it, you're busy. You can just try to make as much content as possible instead of focusing it on JUST saying how busy you are and why.
Yes which is these:
In post 2342, mastina wrote:
In post 2340, Dunnstral wrote:
It is tho?
Based on?
Being the scumplay of both heads of the hydra and of the combined nature of the hydra.
In post 2339, mastina wrote:
In post 2236, Toogeloo wrote:TL;DR Helen Marshall isn't really Friendly Neighbor material IMHO, but it's a confirmable role, so... Whatever.
So if the flavor isn't a good fit and the role ends up not confirmed can we agree to elim Ircher then?

You can argue not on D2 and Ircher's claim would mean not D3 either but if Ircher isn't clear by D4, with the confirmable role not confirmed and the flavor not matching and the play being scum can we kill the scum who is fakeclaiming (Ircher) then?
In post 2338, mastina wrote:
In post 2211, catboi wrote:I looked up Tet's main and they're just obvious town this game
^^^
In post 2337, mastina wrote:
In post 2083, Andante wrote:yeah definitely a confirmable role, I'm not voting ircher out, I'll deal with reads later
UNVOTE: ircher
Oh I should also mention this.

I don't believe the claim, but I acknowledge it's not to be elimmed D1 so I do need to do this:

UNVOTE: Ircher

Back to fully sheeping LLD. :P
In post 2336, mastina wrote:Oops that was meant to be bundled with this post, too, accidentally forgot to merge my windows.
In post 2076, Ircher wrote:I am Helen Marshall, a non-consecutive night friendly neighbor.
So I don't really believe this claim since I don't really see the flavor connection and Helen Marshall is infected by The Hiss lategame and is one of the lategame bosses, but I'll trust those with more intimate flavor knowledge than my own. (I know a lot about the game, but I don't know
everything
about the game and there's apparently people like Toogeloo who do in fact know everything about the game.)
In post 1862, mastina wrote:
In post 1684, Grendel wrote:do u think its possible that norwee mixed up his reg playstyle to try and sneak by as scum here?
Oh he's tried that before, it doesn't work.

Also even if he did, this is his regular playstyle anyway, so...

(Btw sorry I'm not doing much. My brain is a scattered mess. I wanted to be here last night but couldn't be, I wanted to do stuff today but now I'm like trying to do five different things, I've got adhd bad with a focus on watching the lec debut day, watching a stream of FFVII Remake that'll be coming up, league, streaming, here, attending to a text I got which I need to not forget about, work stuff including something that if I don't attend to I'll literally lose my job, medical stuff including needing to check to make sure there's no conflict between my medical appointment and work, looking into if I can get an appointment sooner than the medical appointment for behavioral health to get a gender dysphoria diagnosis sooner, probably more? I've got like ten things to do, too many things to do in too little time. I wasn't around last night but I honestly shouldn't be around now, I'm here now because I need to be here rather than because I'm in the mindset. I promise that I WILL be explaining, I WILL be doing better content, when I'm not genuinely swamped with all this shit. It should clear up within a couple of weeks altho I admit that unfortunately, I probably won't be able to get my shit together before the end of D1. I'll still TRY of course so with LUCK I'll get done earlier and be able to do things sooner but I don't want to make a promise I can't keep and the fact of the matter is, I've got a bunch of shit going on and will be busy for ~2 weeks or so. I SHOULD be better circa February, and with LUCK I can be better sooner, but I will be having trouble. Shouldn't be much of a problem tho because we're eliminating Ircher my top suspect right now anyway and I'm not a top priority nightkill so circa D2 I'll be able to play, explain things, become more obvtown, etc. Just sucks that it'll need to wait. Hope people understand.)
In post 1824, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Mastina
I see you are online. Do you still agree with Ircher wagon? I want to flip this to death so we can move on.
Yup!

Now granted. I'll need to keep my promise to LLD. So I'll need to sheep her vote.

But I'm using her unvoting without revoting as an excuse to keep my vote on Ircher since unvoting isn't a vote on someone meaning I don't need to remove my vote when she unvotes, and Ircher's a scumread, so...
In post 1853, mastina wrote:
I don't think I need to say it but I'll say it anyway; LLD v StD is TvT.
In post 1376, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1356, mastina wrote:Btw side-note, StD v Roden is pretty obviously TvT but I can't really go in as much depth as I'd prefer to there since I'm not sure I'll be able to get caught up yet alone be lucid. I'm running out of time tonight, both before I need sleep and in brain power.)
Wowee this sure seems like an example of a place where obvious scum cephrir must be different in an explainable way!!!
It is
In post 1357, mastina wrote:
In post 1213, The Three Bears wrote:uhhh what is happening on this page?? If I'm reading this right and Mush is bullying the best faerie bear, HOW DARE YOU.
Mush v Flea is to me I'm not sure if it's hilarious or depressing as it's two plural people fighting each other when I'm pretty damn sure both are town now.
In post 1278, Grendel wrote:I think these early read lists of yours arent things you normally would elaborate on, but I'd really appreciate follow-up on Noree, and a range of confidence in that tr.
I have like a 66% ability to soulread Norwee.

As in, 2/3rds of the time, I can soulread Norwee--and even in the one third where I can't soulread Norwee, I can't get a read on Norwee.

So when I say Norwee is town here, without a doubt? It's the soulread in effect.

Why can I soulread Norwee? Fucked if I know, I legit have no clue why Norwee's the one player onsite that I have the soulread ability of in 2021-2022. But I can, and this is Norwee as town.

With very very high confidence.
In post 1356, mastina wrote:
In post 1040, Galron wrote:The thing about ircher is that I hate multiquote when it's responding to more than one person. My eyes just glaze over. And it's difficult to quote snip. I've read through his two wall multi-quotes though and they're on point, just not a lot of depth. But that's pot and kettle.
While I feel like Ircher is scum, I am honor-bound to defend him on this point in spite of how it'd potentially weaken my standing in terms of pushing Ircher as scum, in that Ircher doing the multiquote with things that are on-point is actually his town meta.

It's just that him not having depth is still him being scum since the difference between town and scum is that town quotestripes and is onpoint with depth and Ircher as scum occasionally (but does not as consistently) quotestripes onpoint but lacks depth.

(Btw side-note, StD v Roden is pretty obviously TvT but I can't really go in as much depth as I'd prefer to there since I'm not sure I'll be able to get caught up yet alone be lucid. I'm running out of time tonight, both before I need sleep and in brain power.)
In post 1060, The Three Bears wrote:I'll do a readslist but I'm not as confident in some reads.
It's okay, you can borrow my confidence by sheeping me. <3
In post 1186, Save The Dragons wrote:that is one extremely non-controversial readslist
Disagree, it's got a couple of reads I'd call incredibly controversial:
In post 1184, The Three Bears wrote:
***Town***
Ceph
-
Mastina
***Scum***
:P
In post 1012, mastina wrote:
In post 673, T3 wrote:mastina does a lot of hocus pocus to get her reads
I mean, generally speaking, yes--I have a method to make something out of what many see as nothing. I have a whole process involved in generating reads from the RVS. It's basically something I've got down to a science. So yes, I do have a way of pulling rabbits out of my hat when it comes to the RVS.

...But while that might be true
in general
, when it comes to
this
game?

You don't need to be me in order to get reads from the first two pages.

This is, genuinely, the biggest, most telling, first two pages I've ever seen in any game ever on mafiascum.net. I've never seen a game where the reads were more obvious more quickly. We basically had the shortest RVS possible in a large theme because by the end of page two, reads on basically everyone became ridiculously easy.
In post 1010, mastina wrote:
In post 651, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Three Bears, Mastina and Mush is my block of trusted individuals ATM.
More applications are welcome.
Well, {Bell, StD} for a start are obvious.
{Tet, tictac, Malakittens} are also solid additions.

Plus LLD's basically modslipped conftown, so can be added as well.
In post 622, mastina wrote:
In post 609, Arcade Pals wrote:Save The Dragons said "Fourth" and he is your second highest townread
With damn good reason--that genuinely was enough to instantly clear him as obvtown to me.
In post 621, mastina wrote:
In post 608, Arcade Pals wrote:These?
Yes, but also:
In post 506, mastina wrote:Lady Lambdadelta
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Bell
Save The Dragons
NorwegianboyEE
Tet
Roden
tictac
Malakittens

Dwlee99
Princess Elodie
Greeting

MUSHSHAGANA

T3
Toogeloo

Galron
MegAzumarill
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

Ircher
Cephrir
This is, very obviously, Cephrir's scumgame. LLD was dead on the money with her accusation there. If I wasn't sheeping LLD's vote on Ircher I'd be voting Ceph to be honest because he's transparently scum and has been since page two.

This is, very obviously, not Ircher's towngame. LLD's suspicion there is dead on the money and her accusation there is good, so I am all too happy to sheep her there because she's right.

Arcade Pals instantly gave off incredibly bad vibes and while they're not as lockscum as Ircher and Cephrir are, they're still pretty damn suspect.

MegAzumarill is also pretty sketchy, although from memory I don't remember why. I can say that if I were to quote Meg's posts though it'd instantly stand out, similar to the way Arcade Pals and Galron would.

Galron just seems like obvscum here from the getgo, in a way similar to MegAzumarill and Arcade Pals, albeit my lack of familiarity with him and the comparatively minor nature of the scumness means he's higher on the list.

Toogeloo is a blank for me because they're Toog, honestly. I don't know how to read Toog. I just don't. And even if I thought I could (I know I can't), from Toog's content so far, I've got no read one way or another.

T3's content so far has been distressingly not town, but also not alarmingly scum.

Mush I can't get a read on, but I'm sheeping LLD's townread there.

Greeting is obviously town and pretty damn transparently so.
Ditto with Princess Elodie.
This is Dwlee's towngame here pretty obviously as well.

Malakittens I feel doesn't make her V/LA post in the way she did if she's scum so I think that she's town here.
tictac has made it instantly and very obvious that he's town here, from not just the claim but also play, where he's pushing, etc.
Roden, this is the town Roden I've seen before I'm like 90% sure of that.
Tet, knowing who Tet is, is very very VERY obviously town playing their towngame.
This is the towniest Norwee has ever been ever, so he's just obvtown.
StD is also the towniest he's ever been, at least if you know his meta (which by now, I do). This is NOT StD as scum, at all, whatsoever.
Bell's an open book to read. He's posting so he's town. Purely by play, this is my strongest townread.
LLD and The Three Bears are genuinely modslipped to be conftown. Even if they weren't, I think that LLD's town here and The Three Bears are quite painfully obviously town. Three Bears would probably be my second-strongest townread behind Bell (although with StD and Norwee in the running with Tet not far behind, it's a very close call since genuinely Three Bears StD Norwee Tet and Bell are all just THAT town this game), but the modslip elevates them even higher.

All of these reads I'm incredibly confident in and I legit think that this is genuinely my best D1 readslist of all time.
(I think you get the idea, I trust I've made my point that my iso isn't just "will do things later, promise".)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:20 am

Post by mastina »

(oops forgot to edit out some fluff and some "will do this later"s from the quotes above. :oops: But, even with me accidentally leaving them in I think you can see the content there and yes it basically all holds true still; the gamestate hasn't changed in like 2000 posts. Some reads have strengthened, but by and large my reads back then still are identical to my reads now because literally everything that's happened has basically only reinforced the existing reads to me.)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:14 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2332, NorwegianboyEE wrote:LET’S GET THIS GAME OUT FROM DAY 1.
thank you

Like I said, just close your eyes and yeet it
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:37 am

Post by tictac »

i see a thing happened
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

boop
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”