Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8175 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8174, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8172, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8171, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8168, MathBlade wrote:I was basing it off of my slot possibly being blocked and monkey’s last sus was Dunnstral

I haven’t read for fine details like that
Please do. That's the discussion I want to have. That's the VCA I am pleading for, before it gets too skewed by context.

~Titus
That’s 320 ish pages. That to be frank is not happening before nightfall if ever.

You don’t read on replace in it’s a known thing. Make do. I won’t be doing more than that other than interactions until night fall
In what world are you determining that I ask you read. I'm asking you to do VCA without reading.

~Titus
The VCa without reading is above.

Which slots are town and which votes are good requires context.

Context requires reading.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8176 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunnstral (4) | MathBlade, Nashville Dreams, Save The Dragons, Menalque
Menalque (2) | cassowary, The Keeper

cassowary (2) | Cat Scratch Fever, Klick
Klick (2) | Nero Cain, SCP 682
Sword of Ducks (1) | tictac

Not Voting | MegAzumarill, Dunnstral, Sword of Ducks, bnuuy

mena could still be scum but at least he has the decency to vote
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8177 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 8065, cassowary wrote:hi math blade, we have actually played together once before!

I would be ok with Klick or Dunn elim as well (have been kinda low-grade scumreading klick all game and i think i still find dunn suspicious as well*) but I think I still prefer Menalque right now. Would like to see a vote count though, I think Dunn is actually the leading wagon at this point & would like to know what the count is at before I move my vote

* though, I kinda want to go back and look through dunn's iso again tbh, I don't think I've done that since we got these new flips
In post 7828, SCP 682 wrote:I myself think that cass has partnered interactions with enchant+mastina and nero(mainly his predecessor)+mena have partnered interactions with catboi.
I kinda see where you're coming from with enchant thing (even though I stand by what I said, your argument was bad), but what partnered interactions do I have with mastina? afaict the only post i even made about mastina while she was alive was
mastina's read on you kinda looked like it could've been soft distancing from a buddy. She had you in her scum leans the entire time but you were not low enough in her reads for her to actually push you was my impression
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8178 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 8175, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8174, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8172, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8171, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8168, MathBlade wrote:I was basing it off of my slot possibly being blocked and monkey’s last sus was Dunnstral

I haven’t read for fine details like that
Please do. That's the discussion I want to have. That's the VCA I am pleading for, before it gets too skewed by context.

~Titus
That’s 320 ish pages. That to be frank is not happening before nightfall if ever.

You don’t read on replace in it’s a known thing. Make do. I won’t be doing more than that other than interactions until night fall
In what world are you determining that I ask you read. I'm asking you to do VCA without reading.

~Titus
The VCa without reading is above.

Which slots are town and which votes are good requires context.

Context requires reading.
No. Your VCA has one assumption in it, clears no one and just makes conclusions that I can't see where they come from. It also excludes all of day 1.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8179 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VOTE: Klick
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8180 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7968, MathBlade wrote:Wagon 1) catboi (wolf likely contains limited/no wolves) >> Menalque, NorwegianboyEE, MonkeyMan576, Wallflower, Sword of Ducks, MalcolmTucker

Wagon 2) me top wagon + bunch of tiny wagons. I am town, ND is likely town, based on suggestion bnuy is likely town, std iirc is not a wolf, wolves seem to be happy with this spread given catboi/RC wagon died. Enchant and Mastina off wagon so likely mafia happy or they are both inactive

Wagon 3) Mainly me, should demonstrate I am not a wolf. Has a lot of unknowns. Would definitely look at Tictac

Wagon 4) tvt

Enchant was prodded (explains lack of voting) Mastina has posted but hasn’t voted

Wagon 5) catboi comes back. Town reasserted control and stopped TvT wagons likely scum didn’t have influence and town took it away

Wagon 6) ND — Given ND probably town and catboi slot flipped scum likely scum motivation here

Wagon 7) bnuuuy — likely town or deep wolf if consensus is correct means town lost control and devolved into TvT wagons find out why

Wagon 8) tic Tac

Wagon 9) Toog

Toog flips town. Tic Tac looks scum.
D1 is here

Each post states wagons and why they are that alignment because of prior push.

This is pretty simple to follow

Find major wagon of name provided.

Back track from known facts

Conclusion reached

Are you reading my posts at all?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #8181 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 8108, MathBlade wrote:Then let’s focus on making it fun again.

Barren hoods typically (not always) mean a scum is in that hood.

Who do you think could be/is scum in there?
I don't see the logic there and it doesn't seem conformable really. In fact, I posted in there a little while ago that I felt it was slightly indicative of a town Masonry that no one was particularly trying to push an agenda in our group. There's no scumteam that has anyone pushing to try to use the Mason chat to their advantage.

If there is scum in the neighbourhood, it would be tictac over MegAzumarill. I don't have much of a read on anything tictac has done, but Meg is town.
In post 8113, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8110, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8108, MathBlade wrote: Klick is sus for the no result (could be Mastina) and gunsmith (could be randed twice but doubt it)
Something you might not be aware of is that I claimed Gunsmith in the Masonry at the start of the game (because it has little utility in catching Wolves but plenty in catching Mafia, which all the Masonry should be interested in regardless of alignment). Does that change your thoughts on the veracity of my claim?

There's no reason to think two 1-shot Gunsmiths can't be in this game, other than 'they're the same role', which is not strong reasoning.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #8182 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 9:11 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 8125, SCP 682 wrote:u see i think ur more intelligent than this nero so this is why u have to be scum bc i dont believe you spew takes this bad repeatedly.

maybe a few times but when you get shit shoved in front of your face and you try to avoid it its just scummy asf lmao
Genuinely starting to think The Emporer is badly tunnelled town...
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #8183 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by The Keeper »

Also a lot of people seem to be forgetting me :p
Nero appears to have completely forgotten me almost to the point it's very sus
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8184 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 10:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: cassowary
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8185 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

are you doing anything that's useful? not a whole lot of people are talking about you since you aren't much involved in this game.

Not understanding why you're more concerned about me "forgetting" you than all the other non Koba ppl not talking about you but then I'd argue that that's not even true.

We had a conversation in the 7600's where you repeat Koba's lie that I haven't given any reason for scum reading them.
In post 7578, Nero Cain wrote:Sword of Ducks
The Keeper

Dunnstral
MegAzumarill
Klick
^
POE?
In post 7811, Nero Cain wrote:The Keeper-useless, keeps defending mafia (mastina + scp)
And earlier you ragged on an early d2 reads list b/c I was pushing people with multiple activity levels. huh? Why was that scummy?
In post 5696, The Keeper wrote:
butterchurn
206 -- 5.46%
SCP 682 492 -- 13.04%
catboi
410 -- 10.87%
Dunnstral 246 6.52%
MegAzumarill 59 1.56%
bnuuy 93 2.46%
Klick 60 1.59%
Ydrasse
303 8.03%
cassowary55 1.46%
mastina
50 1.33%
catboi was already dead but I did join his wagon d1 but had he not died I'd still be there to push him.

So I don't think your accusation holds up but then again you
ARE
a red gaper.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8186 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:34 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

VOTE: Dunnstral
Not entirely caught up but I think I can get behind thus wagon
Imprefection is the spice of life.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8187 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:59 am

Post by tictac »

VOTE: cass
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8188 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 8127, SCP 682 wrote:mena who is actually objectively obviously scum
I would like you to give me a patented "big oof" at start of D4 if you manage to get me flipped today
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8189 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 8176, Nero Cain wrote:mena could still be scum but at least he has the decency to vote
gotcha back buddy
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8190 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Menalque »

voting for masons seems dumb when they could still get checked for wolves
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8191 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8181, Klick wrote:
In post 8108, MathBlade wrote:Then let’s focus on making it fun again.

Barren hoods typically (not always) mean a scum is in that hood.

Who do you think could be/is scum in there?
I don't see the logic there and it doesn't seem conformable really. In fact, I posted in there a little while ago that I felt it was slightly indicative of a town Masonry that no one was particularly trying to push an agenda in our group. There's no scumteam that has anyone pushing to try to use the Mason chat to their advantage.

If there is scum in the neighbourhood, it would be tictac over MegAzumarill. I don't have much of a read on anything tictac has done, but Meg is town.
In post 8113, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8110, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8108, MathBlade wrote: Klick is sus for the no result (could be Mastina) and gunsmith (could be randed twice but doubt it)
Something you might not be aware of is that I claimed Gunsmith in the Masonry at the start of the game (because it has little utility in catching Wolves but plenty in catching Mafia, which all the Masonry should be interested in regardless of alignment). Does that change your thoughts on the veracity of my claim?

There's no reason to think two 1-shot Gunsmiths can't be in this game, other than 'they're the same role', which is not strong reasoning.
I could buy Klick+tictac scum with Meg town. What you’re saying makes no sense.
Meg has been a non presence this game. Why is she town?
And my inactive hood = scum isn’t a 100% tell but it’s good enough to merit looking.

That’s all a VCA does is say where to look at further and give ideas. It’s not a silver bullet.

Correct. It is possible we are both town (albeit unlikely) I find Dunn town more unlikely. That’s why I am pushing there. Considering a werewolf miller already flipped and Mastina fake claimed, Dunn being fake claimed Mastina coached is a possibility or Dunn wolf is more probable.

You are worth sus and I have faith that why that I sus you will become apparent I just am going for odds since only one elim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8192 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t HAVE to flip you today Klick.

I know that as soon as I flip you probably die.

Therefore wolves don’t kill me and mafia doesn’t kill me

Which ends up in a protown result of (redacted)

And yet if you / wolves don’t kill me then the protown result of (redacted) happens

So I am a okay not elimming you today but we will see which poison the bad guys take. Either way sucks for them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8193 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8176, Nero Cain wrote:Dunnstral (4) | MathBlade, Nashville Dreams, Save The Dragons, Menalque
Menalque (2) | cassowary, The Keeper

cassowary (2) | Cat Scratch Fever, Klick
Klick (2) | Nero Cain, SCP 682
Sword of Ducks (1) | tictac

Not Voting | MegAzumarill, Dunnstral, Sword of Ducks, bnuuy

mena could still be scum but at least he has the decency to vote

Oh look Dunn and tictac vote Cass

My entire PoE on Cass

And not wanting Dunn flipped.

Shocking not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8194 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let’s goooooooo!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8195 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 8193, MathBlade wrote:My entire PoE on Cass
hey, not your entire PoE my dude
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8196 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8195, Menalque wrote:
In post 8193, MathBlade wrote:My entire PoE on Cass
hey, not your entire PoE my dude
You’re more PoE adjacent :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8197 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Menalque »

it's what the "a" in "mena" stands for
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8198 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8190, Menalque wrote:voting for masons seems dumb when they could still get checked for wolves
so 2/3 scum in.there is correct, noted ;3
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8199 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Menalque »

I really hope you will reconsider a lot of the wrong assumptions you're making once I flip town and also that you'll stop trying to meta-read me for when I'm just not motivated to play

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”