Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8250 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunn is a wolf, Keeper is mafia.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8251 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8250, Nero Cain wrote:Dunn is a wolf, Keeper is mafia.
I think Dunn is mafia as explained before.

Why do you say Keeper is mafia?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8252 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she keeps defending mafia
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8253 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or they

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8254 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like where?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8255 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8221, Nashville Dreams wrote:For this and all VCAs, I refer to players by their current slot holder because I'm look at the data like that. If there's a question regarding replacement times and identities, feel free to ask but this VCA is intended to be in the absence of context. I can't divorce context completely though.

Day One VCA -
Wolves

The first handful of VCs don't tell us much about Wolves. Nero Cain and Sword of Ducks pick up some points for not being wolves due to their early presence on the catboi wagon while MonkeyMan aka Math's slot had steam (barring the scenario where they are both wolves.)

Here implies I am not a wolf, Sword of Ducks and Nero Cain are not wolves or implies if I am a wolf this doesn’t inform much when in the me wolf case I would expect wolves to be off wagon. Doesn’t consider this possibility meaning Titus inserted bias / knowledge that I am not a wolf, leaning former

In 1.7, Nero is promoted as a counterwagon to catboi briefly. catboi is on the wagon, so I'm not sure if wolves would overload but that suggests that Nero Cain is not a wolf.

Already said Nero Cain is likely not a wolf.

1.12, I would expect, based on the votes at this point, a wolf within StD and CSF. However, that's impossible given StD is a monk and CSF is currently a "wolf innocent child" (for lack of a better phrase).

This needs a better phrase. Innocent Child is town only. Do you mean the monkery? I think those in that hood are mod confirmed not monks which doesn’t allow for GF yeah? This entire section needs clarifying/correcting. It also has no reasoning why.

1.14, Dunn is a great wolf candidate.
Later, the bnuuy wagon is weird. Mastina starts a counterwagon when there's no need to do so. It dissolves my wagon and serves as a counter to catboi. This one the wolves likely jumped more on with Klick Melanque and cassoway all being possible wolf suspects. It does suggest if the wolf suspect(s) are correct that I served a use to the wolves or they were inactive during the time my wagon was actually a viable push/game stalled.

I don’t see how any of that relates to Dunn being more or less likely a wolf. It doesn’t explain Enchant choosing Ydrasse over Mastina, and then me being blocked when Dunn was suggested to be checked by the game/last reads of D2 for my slot. I don’t see how you get from great wolf candidate to mafia candidate from this. Mastina is a strategic player and I wonder if who she started a wagon on could be mafia for distancing (I would need to check who to see if this idea is plausible) but you know Mastina as scum doesn’t do things without a reason. It’s more likely Mastina scumread Catboi and tried to diffuse pressure or making a long term play. Klick Mena and Cass are towards the bottom of my reads but this reasoning doesn’t follow and doesn’t show how it relates to Dunn.

1.20 suggest bnuuy town due to catboi and butterchurn on towards the end when they had no interest in ending the day before.

Hey! I actually agree with you here! Yay!

1.21 suggests the same for tictac. Butterchurn has extra incentive to vote there given tictac is a claimed mason.

Suggests the same what? If you think tictac is a scum of some kind then yes I agree. However you think that 1.20 makes bnuyy town due to two types of scum being on the end I agree. 1.21 has them split with the known wolf off wagon making Tictac more likely a wolf

Overall: We have the following slots, divorced from context, that I feel relatively confident saying are not wolves: Nero Cain, bnuuy, tictac, Sword of Ducks

If I follow your posting this list should be:
If Math not a wolf ==> Nero and SoD not wolves
Not a wolf regardless ==> bnuuy (agreed)
If math a wolf ==> ???

Poe likely has a wolf/wolves Klick/mena/cass

Contradictions on tictac?

Butterchurn's votes today are largely excluded. I pressured Butter repeatedly on his votes day 1 and they were transparently trying to save catboi. It's a safe bet that they were pretty confident on catboi being scum and willing to vote anyone else. This matches with his hostility towards me the moment I wanted to vote catboi.
Will respond to mafia section in a separate post. Doing this on my phone because day is shit and bold is me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8256 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8221, Nashville Dreams wrote:The Wolf VCA is incorporated by reference.
Mathblade's slot would be interesting to flip for knowledge on the slot. The wagon in 1.3 looks relatively pure. From 1.3 to 1.6 all living monks jumped onto counterwagons to Mathblade and fast. Mathblade's slot also jumped onto MalcolmTucker, the first counterwagon available and it flipped green.
SCP gets a weak clear for 1.15-1.18 as they quickly voted Enchant but then they bailed on it to vote with mastina on bnuuy. If SCP is mafia, then we can conclude at least a) I was an asset to mafia and/or b) bnuuy was a threat.
Regardless, mastina's awakening and push on bnuuy suggests bnuuy is not mafia. Given the VCA suggests bnuuy is not a wolf and not a mafia, they are likely town.
1.2 to 1.6 I was a primary wagon. Why omit a wagon here? Given that monks mean not wolves then this would make me less likely to be a not wolf scum (read mafia) unless you TR all the monk claims?

1.3 does NOT look relatively pure. It has known scum butter in position 2 and probable wolf (using your arguments) in tictac.

My slot did not just do Malcolm, my slot was on Klick then to Malcolm in the middle. I don’t like you omitting votes to make it look like a dogpile here when it clearly wasnt.

What Mastina’s awakening means she didn’t want you or catboi. Unless you find the strategy Mastina had assuming bnuuy’s alignment from that is misleading. I think bnuuy is town but this reasoning is shallow at best and most likely incorrect for you
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8257 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Overall this is a word vomit where you make an opinion on 1-2 slots at best that makes sense and 3-4 if being generous.
Most of this to be generous is unintelligible if not outright false.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8258 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by bnuuy »

The VCA is probably crap but it’s probably town. It resembles my own attempt at it in the betrayal mafia game.
“Merely by existing, we hurt each other.
But it’s not always intentional.”

Avatar credit goes to SaltnPepperBunny on DeviantArt
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8259 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Assume for the moment Dunn is NOT mafia like I think he is and I am wrong

This means Enchant end of D2 made a deliberate choice to hang Mastina to dry
Or Enchant felt alone and with no support and made a poor choice

Given Enchant likely could have taken more time (I see no reason in thread it had to be immediate) then this looks intentional

This means mafia were wolf reading FL or thought him not a vig or ???

If they were scumreading FL then Mastina doesn’t block me meaning Klick is ascetic.

If Mastina wasn’t scumreading FL and was active why Ydrasse

The only answer I see is to protect Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8260 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8258, bnuuy wrote:The VCA is probably crap but it’s probably town. It resembles my own attempt at it in the betrayal mafia game.
I agree it’s crap.

If it doesn’t get addressed though we run into the danger of Tunnel Titus which is baaad in a game already toxic
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8261 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I mean no offense but I’d shoot ydrasse over Mastina in enchants position esp with one less NK and a SK and another mafia team and a vig team floating around

THATS JUST MY VIEW OK
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8262 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

#fail
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8263 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8261, Malakittens wrote:I mean no offense but I’d shoot ydrasse over Mastina in enchants position esp with one less NK and a SK and another mafia team and a vig team floating around

THATS JUST MY VIEW OK
?? So you’d doom a buddy to die to take out Ydrasse. Please elaborate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8264 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean...why does anyone even think enchant would ever kill his scumbuddy

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8265 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 8261, Malakittens wrote:I mean no offense but I’d shoot ydrasse over Mastina in enchants position esp with one less NK and a SK and another mafia team and a vig team floating around

THATS JUST MY VIEW OK
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8266 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:54 pm

I mean tbf Mastina was destined to die via FL anyways. Ydrasse at least claimed a pr

Maybe I just view everything differently
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8267 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8264, Nero Cain wrote:i mean...why does anyone even think enchant would ever kill his scumbuddy
Exactly.

So why does Enchant doom Mastina by taking out Ydrasse instead of FL?

It’s leaving Mastina to die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8268 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:55 pm

My mom just made PB cheesecake…

I may just vomit from the smell of Chocolate
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8269 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8266, Nashville Dreams wrote:I mean tbf Mastina was destined to die via FL anyways. Ydrasse at least claimed a pr

Maybe I just view everything differently
FL said he was already leashed to Mastina at that point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8270 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Why would enchant kill Mastina tho

I really don’t get it ???
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8271 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8270, Nashville Dreams wrote:Why would enchant kill Mastina tho

I really don’t get it ???
Enchant killed Mastina (doomed to FL vig) by killing Ydrasse

I don’t see why Enchant picks to kill Ydrasse over FL.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8272 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus’s VCA doesn’t take that into account at all. So I am pretty disappointed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8273 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mastina was prob going to die anyways, whether FL killer her or not. Mastina also had wolfsbane and a roleblock. YD being a parity cop was a threat to thier scum team and could out the not mastina scum. I don't think its a horrible choice but he also couldn't talk to his team so its a choice he made alone.

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8274 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:59 pm

Because ydrasse claimed a Pr that was deadly to enchant team

I mean idk what doesn’t make sense to me but doesn’t to you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”