Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #13450 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13442, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13408, Rad wrote:Yeet/Taly - Can't speak to Yeet. As for Taly, I really don't have much to say tbh. I got wrapped up in Nancy's hard defence of Taly that I sort of just ignored them. Just being real here lol. I know Taly read me town so that's cool. I know Taly made some huge posts here and there with lots of colors. I took away very little from those posts. I was one of the people who gave Ceph rankings on the list of 4 and I think I remember listing Taly pretty low, if not lowest. Yeah it was... town to scum... dp, johnny, math, taly maybe in that order? Or johnny first. I forget. I could go check but fuck you! So I just adjusted my read on taly based on nancy's hard defense from there.
Yeah - this is a scum post right here. You're saying you "adjusted your read...based on nancy's hard defense" but weren't you the one screaming it was TvT and we should no elim in the gladiate?

Spoiler:
In post 6586, Rad wrote:Technically, couldn't we just not vote and let the time run out?

I wish we could vote on skipping a day or something?
In post 6598, Rad wrote:
In post 6596, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6593, Rad wrote:
In post 6591, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6586, Rad wrote:Technically, couldn't we just not vote and let the time run out?

I wish we could vote on skipping a day or something?
Dude are you crazy?
Why is that crazy?
Just kill Taly
No fuck you why is it crazy?

UNVOTE:
In post 6599, Rad wrote:Chances are we elim a town today. Why is it crazy to skip? Explain to me with logic.
In post 6605, Rad wrote:Ceph's move was fun as shit and got me excited but now that I'm thinking about it, why are either likely scum?
In post 6610, Rad wrote:
In post 6603, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 6599, Rad wrote:Chances are we elim a town today. Why is it crazy to skip? Explain to me with logic.
Why don't you vote no lim every day 1 then? Odds are you'll lim a town
I mean we're down to 2 votes possible. Who's happy with this selection? I read ceph town for pushing it because this day is too fucking long but I was just getting a town read on taly finally. If the option is between 2 towns why the fuck do I want to vote?
In post 6625, Rad wrote:I'm open to being convinced but tonight I will sleep on it.

I understand a town consensus day1 vote but we are in a 1v1.

I believe ceph did this for townie reasons but I don't think it ended up with a great vote even if taly was my top in his list.

This day is too long because bullshit spam, not because taly is at fault.

I'll read reasons I should vote anyway tomorrow but tonight I'm out.
In post 6656, Rad wrote:
In post 6649, Bell wrote:
In post 6647, Klick wrote:Theres been 50 pages since I last checked and I read none of it. Anything important?
All you need to know is that Ceph Gladiated Taly.

Vote Ceph or Taly.

Thanks.
Wtf or third option of don't vote. Give people the correct options even if you don't agree with one wtf.
In post 6664, Rad wrote:Fine if no vote isn't an option I'll vote taly. If it is an option, I want anyone who chooses to know it's an option.
In post 6973, Rad wrote:I still have a few pages to catch up on but my take so far is:

If we're going to lim someone simply because it's "the statistically the best move for town", and both Ceph and Taly are likely town - eliminating Ceph heals town and eliminating Taly hurts town, so I'll vote for Ceph if I decide that's the right move.

I'll VOTE: No lim while I'm thinking about it today
In post 7149, Rad wrote:
In post 7029, Taly wrote:Why is my townflip more detrimental than Ceph's hypothetical townflip?
Because you have emotional defenders I think are town and ceph has non-emotional defenders I think are town. Green taly flip causes retaliation likely to fall back onto town and green Ceph flip causes nothing to happen because Ceph started us down this path to begin with.

I doubt there's more than 1 scum arguing about this loudly right now, if any, and a green taly flip makes everyone arguing hate each other more. the taly defenders hate the vocal ceph defenders and the town ceph defenders are just going to feel attacked and frustrated for it.

I think even a red taly flip right now is probably terrible for town, because again, I think the most vocal people right now are all likely town and red taly flip would become pure chaos where we just elim town back to back to back. Red ceph flip probably moves us towards a solve. Red taly flip can wait until later when we have actual cases against taly.
In post 7159, Rad wrote:
In post 7155, Taly wrote:Do you realistically think this is TvT or SvT?
TvT most likely
In post 7567, Rad wrote:I no longer think even a ceph flip can heal this town. There's too much bullshit where likely town players believe so hardcore in their reads and care so little about other players that they are willing to trash the shit out of everyone who gets in their way. I don't know how much I even want to interact here anymore. Sincerely. If this is just a common large game issue, I doubt I'll ever join another one.

VOTE: ceph

Yep...you were. Your words then were the words of a scumbag who was trying to score townreads because you had no stake in the flip (either was it was town flipping). Your words now are the words of a scumbag who is trying to create a viable miselim by distancing from your original stance and shifting the reason to "Nancy's read."
I actually rated Taly as more likely scum than Math too:
In post 6275, Rad wrote:
In post 6270, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6265, Rad wrote:ceph smart to town read me but also know my reads are absolute garbage so I shouldn't be involved here XD
you can answer too if you like. i'll give you and Drapion half votes since I think your reads aren't super good. :P
bahaha, don't give me any points man, I just <3 johnny whatever alignment he is

Taly
MathBlade
Dancing Puppets
JohnnyFarrar
My read on Taly became pretty fluid during the gladiate and I ended up landing on likely TvT. Then I landed on flipping Ceph to potentially calm town down. My read on the Taly slot now vs what it was then just doesn't matter and you know it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13451 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and im not even saying you have a shitty memory

i am saying you are making it up
Yeah but I'm not making it up, so it ends up being a personal insult.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13452 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Best Bird »

I mean - I posted the string of posts that show how you were fighting for a no elim....and it does matter because you're making shit up and that's scummy.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13453 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:23 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 13439, Best Bird wrote:I don't understand what you mean by "unattached to any other players."
I read it back and now I don't know what I meant eitherrrrrrrrrrr
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13454 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:24 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 13453, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 13439, Best Bird wrote:I don't understand what you mean by "unattached to any other players."
I read it back and now I don't know what I meant eitherrrrrrrrrrr
I also clocked that your role is to talk to the dead players, which does seem more likely town than mafia. How does it work?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13455 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13452, Best Bird wrote:I mean - I posted the string of posts that show how you were fighting for a no elim....and it does matter because you're making shit up and that's scummy.
Yeah I fought for a no-lim until I decided it would be better for town if Ceph got flipped. It was pretty intense during the gladiate. Were you even there?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13456 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Best Bird »

I have a neighborhood PT with 2 dead players, Ceph and Luke.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13457 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13455, Rad wrote:
In post 13452, Best Bird wrote:I mean - I posted the string of posts that show how you were fighting for a no elim....and it does matter because you're making shit up and that's scummy.
Yeah I fought for a no-lim until I decided it would be better for town if Ceph got flipped. It was pretty intense during the gladiate. Were you even there?
Nope - but Luke was! He's the one that pointed it out.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13458 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 13445, Best Bird wrote:then vote rad
bleh I dont like malcolm
but luke was the person I last saw doing real cases this game and I know he's town
so whatever
VOTE: rad
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13459 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13458, Mislim Bait wrote:
bleh I dont like malcolm
but luke was the person I last saw doing real cases this game and I know he's town
so whatever
Just flip malcolm tomorrow for me. Problem solved.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13460 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:32 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 13456, Best Bird wrote:I have a neighborhood PT with 2 dead players, Ceph and Luke.
Why didn't you defend Cephrir from being voted out? Or did you? How did they get eliminated?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13461 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13460, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 13456, Best Bird wrote:I have a neighborhood PT with 2 dead players, Ceph and Luke.
Why didn't you defend Cephrir from being voted out? Or did you? How did they get eliminated?
?

I was on v/la when Ceph gladiated. He gladiated Taly and this town voted him over Taly.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13462 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Best Bird »

Sorry - I should clarify as I see the confusion. I wasn't in a PT with anyone at the start of the game. I can only add players after they have died and added Ceph N1 after his D1 elim, and added Luke N5 after his N4 nk.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13463 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:25 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

bleh I dont like malcolm
so whatever
If Rad flips green, Mislim is going next.

Worst vote by a mile.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #13464 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:02 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13233, Rad wrote:
In post 13226, butterflies wrote:
In post 13217, butterflies wrote:
In post 13210, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Can we just vote BBT, probably Red.
He hardclaimed Jack and roles and flavour are connected. No one CC’d his flavour claim. No town neighbours have been flipped and why wouldn’t you even wait for him to claim his NAs?
But he wanting to lim BBT likely the town doc who hasn’t even had a chance to claim anything yet is seriously awful.
Why is bbt the likely town doc all of a sudden?
In post 13236, Rad wrote:Yeah look at this response from Nancy lol

VOTE: butterflies
In post 13238, Rad wrote:
In post 13237, butterflies wrote:
In post 13232, Rad wrote:Like she's pushing a drap questionable scum narrative based on bbt being town doc when role and flavor doesn't equate to alignment and she pushed scum bbt hard yesterday.
So you’re seriously going to argue that there’s two macho scumdocs in this game?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No I think bbt is town based on his play. You're suddenly claiming he's town based on his flavor and role claim and then shading drap with that angle.
In post 13240, Rad wrote:He claimed yesterday and you didn't care? What changed?
Seriously hate all of these posts.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13465 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Rad »

Nancy can you explain why the Got em thing upset you? I thought it was funny when Johnny said it so I just quoted it to emphasize. I mean you did get me lol:
In post 13243, Rad wrote:
In post 13242, butterflies wrote:
In post 13240, Rad wrote:He claimed yesterday and you didn't care? What changed?
That’s a lie. Once I realized it, I said he was a bad lim. It’s right in my iso. Want to lie about me some more RAD?
I'll check your iso tomorrow then. I should have been asleep an hour ago.
It wasn't a lie but it was me misremembering something, and you pointed it out. Got me! It was funny I thought.
In post 13246, butterflies wrote:
In post 12640, butterflies wrote:
In post 12636, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Also why aren’t we voting BBT?
I think BBT is a bad vote.
There. Fucking get rekt!
I got fucking rekt :mrgreen: I should stop posting at 2am for sure.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13466 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:40 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13465, Rad wrote:Nancy can you explain why the Got em thing upset you? I thought it was funny when Johnny said it so I just quoted it to emphasize. I mean you did get me lol:
In post 13243, Rad wrote:
In post 13242, butterflies wrote:
That’s a lie. Once I realized it, I said he was a bad lim. It’s right in my iso. Want to lie about me some more RAD?
I'll check your iso tomorrow then. I should have been asleep an hour ago.
It wasn't a lie but it was me misremembering something, and you pointed it out. Got me! It was funny I thought.
In post 13246, butterflies wrote:
In post 12640, butterflies wrote:
In post 12636, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Also why aren’t we voting BBT?
I think BBT is a bad vote.
There. Fucking get rekt!
I got fucking rekt :mrgreen: I should stop posting at 2am for sure.
Oh, I interpreted that as you and Johnny trying to run me up for God only knows why?

Well, this actually makes me feel a bit better about Johhny in that case. Your push on me was still bad.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13467 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Rad »

Sorry Nancy <3 Keep your vote on me though, it's fine. Just flip malcolm later k? Or I dunno, maybe BBT's right about Mislim here.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13468 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:53 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13467, Rad wrote:Sorry Nancy <3 Keep your vote on me though, it's fine. Just flip malcolm later k? Or I dunno, maybe BBT's right about Mislim here.
Well right after I made that post about Klick where I forgot the question mark, MB confronted me about it in our PT. I didn’t actually read it until after Bella flipped.

I was extremely paranoing on Pooky after Bell was NK’d so I wanted to tell him that if we died n3, Pooky’s scum but now as everyone knows we’re obviously still here I’m hard tr him now. So my paranoia was based on him realizing that if he were actually scum but I’m pretty much townlocking him now.

Anyway, my point being that I don’t understand why scum!Mislim confronts me like that in our private PT, because what good does it do him?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13469 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 13463, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
bleh I dont like malcolm
so whatever
If Rad flips green, Mislim is going next.

Worst vote by a mile.
Eh, bad but also Willager.

Seems like another ML after the Rad ML.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13470 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:42 pm

Could be wolf but I don’t think it should go over as there is a more dangerous one if so.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13471 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:43 pm

BTW I really think BB is a wolf.

@Masons

If there is pushes on you, push BB or maybe even Pooky.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13472 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 13471, ProfessorDrapion wrote:BTW I really think BB is a wolf.

@Masons

If there is pushes on you, push BB or maybe even Pooky.
When has either BB or Pooky pushed any of the masons?

*smdh*

Like why are you trying to induce paranoia into something that has never yet happened and there’s been no indication of that happening in the furure?

But be rest assured in the extremely unlikely event of that happening Det. Nancy Drew will be lava hot on both of theie heels.

:lol:
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13473 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:27 pm