Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15325 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Off The Hook »

You guys alive? I’ve been waiting to be of sounder mind to post and y’all are silent as corpses.

~GE
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15326 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Best Bird »

I'm busy talking to dead people.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15327 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Best Bird »

Happy for you to say stuff though.

Currently I think you're the last scum.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15328 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Super awesome discussion y’all.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15329 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

sorry, ive been sick since like sunday and gammas apparenty sick as well.

i think the last scums prob miselim. the butterfly kill makes me think maybe something got slipped in their hood. i think their cocky attitude of "oh im pretty much ct" is them trying to hard brainwash themselves along with the the of us that theyre "town" when in reality nothings really impossible for scum to have done this game..? its been pretty wack.

reads like a early on manufactered shade towards a scum buddy which gives an easy way to back out later on. "will look forward to how they will bounce back today after they were wrong on their reads."

, read as fake

reads as a good "gotcha" moment, i admit that. but they didnt really do much with it to turn malcolm into the "wagon of the day" so it feels superfical.

, they claim to townread mathblade, but not want to push to save him. i think thats something partners love to do, as its trying to save their partner in a more ~subtle~ way while not really looking like they care about it all too much?

they put more spotlight on malcolm while not really taking a real hard push. "anyone have a read on malcolm?" forming it as a question makes it more easier to back out of if the masses allow so. its clear here that miselim bait cares about making their connections seem "real" and "valid" but doesnt overly want to push their scum buds. I also remember them using this as a reason to ct themselves for the rest of this game, which is bs because theyre doing it to themselves instead of letting someone else do it for them. : )

theyre putting some concrete shit on mqlcolm, but not explaining it fully. if they explained fully in the inital post maybe their scum buddy wouldve been caught earlier ( :

miselim bait then does alot of pushing malcolm while he was in no real danger, and then shading alot of townies.

theres more i could explain too, but my coughing fit is causing my head and chest to hurt.

why do you think its us..?

maybe i should ask for gammas opinion, shes been here for the past few elims much more than I have.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15330 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

Alright
Usually I would want this slow but I want this game to end already
Nancy asked me to post that she thinks its BB just incase she died but she didn't went into details just that noraa made a post about associating Best Bird as nancy's partner
She didn't specify which post but I think she meant this one here
Spoiler:
In post 15118, Noraa wrote:
In post 15110, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14973, Noraa wrote:i called nancy out for the 180 on johnny. you think i am scum with johnny. scum that decided to create pairings of scum, all with my scum partner instead of taking nancy's 180 and running with it.
To paraphrase Luke - yes.

He posted Friday night that where you say you think that bb-nancy is more likely than johnny-nancy looks like you are actively in the middle of pivoting away from Johnny, either to Nancy or to me.
In post 15044, Noraa wrote:I think the best elim right now is best bird>johnny>oth.
this is in terms of threat level. i dont think we have issues eliminating scum johnny or scum oth in elo. in fact, i think im more worried about mislimming them potentially if town, so we definitely dont have the issue of not elimming them if scum. the way oth is getting heat for what i see as not being active and best bird isnt because he was all defeatist and angry for no reason makes me also think best bird has a higher likelihood of not being town here since the gamestate is almost always going to favor scum because scum is trying to seem towny whereas town doesnt try to seem towny.
i think the best course of action today is to eliminate best bird. ask luke to leave a final reads list and we'll consider it true if best bird flips town and not consider it if he doesnt. luke is definitely posting because that stuff he said about me is a literal copy of what he's always said about me, so if best bird is actually town, a final reads list with reasons from luke is very important. but i think the risk of scum best bird running away with a win is much higher than scum johnny or oth doing the same thing especially if he has luke content to just copy paste.
consider two situations:
1) we eliminate oth and oth flips town. consider scum best birds chances in elo.
2) we eliminate best bird and best bird flips town. consider scum oths chances in elo.
i dont think those are even vaguely close and the same applies to johnny.
This is while you are also saying that it could also be that it really is nancy-johnny which makes it clear that Nancy has scum equity with Johnny in case he gets flipped today so that you can then lean into the "Nancy as a partner" theory.

actually i want to flip you today so are you nancy's partner?
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15331 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

But with that out of the way I still think it's oth
Johnny flipped town after multiple scum spewed that slot yeah surprising
I already made a compromise there

I want to here the dead chat though there's no use keeping it a secret now that we're at elo
lets get ceph and luke here
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15332 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Best Bird »

I haven't been keeping our conversations secret at all this entire game...wut?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15333 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:21 am

Post by Best Bird »

Luke's thoughts: The scum Taly/Noraa flip looks bad for OtH. The way that Marci hopped on to Taly when she was getting run up coupled with the way Gamma pulled the slot back off despite not having a town read on Taly before the gladiate happened made his read drop substantially on the slot. Gamma also put a lot of effort into calling Ceph's gladiate against Taly anti-town for several day phases post-Ceph's flip which, now we know Ceph's accuracy in the gladiate, comes across as discrediting Ceph's accuracy in the Gladiate options for the gladiate (2 scum in there).

Luke also said that Gamma's play yesterday could have been a way to let town kill of Johnny and set himself up to say "I'm right" in Elo and push for Mislim. Both of us were fairly confident in Johnny -> OtH yesterday.

My brain dump was pretty much: like - mislim was pushing malcolm hard when he didn't need to so...why?

gamma was shading both me and mislim when gamma was the leading wagon and then just sat on mislim while the noraa thing happened. noraa trying to get a "gladiate" between me and gamma seemed meh and not realistic. roden and mislim were pushing gamma as an alternative to johnny and both hopped on to noraa...

Ceph hasn't weighed in except to advise me not to be my standard penguinself and make sure i actually out my thoughts.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15334 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:24 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15331, Mislim Bait wrote:Johnny flipped town after multiple scum spewed that slot yeah surprising
In post 15322, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavor

Vote Count 12.23 JohnnyFarrrar (Best bird, butterflies, Off the Hook)

Not Voting (Mislim Bait, JohnnyFarrar)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-10-07 13:39:02)

Mod NotesLink to combined mod ISO
no...you didn't?
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15335 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:42 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 15332, Best Bird wrote:I haven't been keeping our conversations secret at all this entire game...wut?
you just said that you were busy discussing with dead chat and you didn't post anything earlier
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15336 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 15334, Best Bird wrote:
In post 15331, Mislim Bait wrote:Johnny flipped town after multiple scum spewed that slot yeah surprising
In post 15322, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavor

Vote Count 12.23 JohnnyFarrrar (Best bird, butterflies, Off the Hook)

Not Voting (Mislim Bait, JohnnyFarrar)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-10-07 13:39:02)

Mod NotesLink to combined mod ISO
no...you didn't?
I would've been alot more vocal and argue alot if I didn't
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15337 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

I wanted to hear more about luke's thoughts on BB slot
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15338 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 15337, Mislim Bait wrote:I wanted to hear more about luke's thoughts on BB slot
Good luck with that
ftr I think BB is probably my leading suspect due to that kill probably benefiting him the most and the way Day 11 played out, if my memory is correct.

~GE
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15339 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15337, Mislim Bait wrote:I wanted to hear more about luke's thoughts on BB slot
he thinks noraa's scumflip hardclears me due to our interactions around the slot in the dead chat

I have more to post from Luke on the galdiate wagon analysis...have to attend a meeting but will put that up after.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15340 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Please stand by.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15341 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

It has come to my attention that I have made a mistake in counting votes on D1. At one point during the gladiate session, Taly had 14 votes on them and should have been limmed before cephrir was limmed.

I have spoken to a list mod not playing the game and the recommendation is that the game continue.

I am truly sorry for the error and for its trajectory in the game. I am happy to discuss ramifications post game with anyone who feels slighted or affected but for now out of respect for everyone who put time in this game I would love to keep it going until its conclusion.

Play resumes.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15342 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Best Bird »

So, Luke looked back at the votes/wagons and has to following to offer:

Vote count at the time of OTH's vote:

Ceph [4] Pooky, DP, PD, Johnny

Taly [11] Luke, CSF, Tbone, Dunn,
Math
, Ceph, Klick, Frog,
Malcolm
, Pooky, RCE

As you can see, both of the flipped scum are already on the Taly wagon. One can assume that the scum team thinks Taly is dying.

Marci votes Taly in which puts her at E-2
Spoiler:
In post 6808, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: taly
im not really confident taly would be scum, i think theyve been trying their hardest. but we need an elim for info and i think it doesnt make sense for cephiriridiidiriri as scum to do this shit cuz if we landed on him instead of taly he basically did it to himself and scum dont want that sort of shit

(Klick is also one wagon but meh)

At this point, Taly hasn't been on since the gladiate happened.

But then Taly logs on and makes a bunch of posts, showing that Taly is clearly willing to put in the effort to save themselves.

Nancy-slot and Rad start shouting for everyone to no-elim, and Pooky says that is a decent idea (he even voted no-elim for a bit and his vote bounced around during this from ceph-> no elim->Taly)

Mathblade unvotes in
Off The Hook unvotes in

Luke then goes on to point out that OtH did this on Mathblade as well:

VC at the time that Marci votes Math during Day 2 (12 votes needed to elim)

BBT [3] - Math Roden DP
Enchant - OTH
Bella - PD
Math [7] - Luke, Bell, Taly, CSF, Enchant, BBT, RCE
Johnny - Pooky

C&G - Rad

Marci votes in post

Gamma then comes in and pulls the vote off in post . However, this time the Mathblade wagon does not die, and Marci puts the vote back when Math is at E-2 in post .

With regard to Bella, neither ever state a read on them until after the guilty and then there is the vote.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15343 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15335, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 15332, Best Bird wrote:I haven't been keeping our conversations secret at all this entire game...wut?
you just said that you were busy discussing with dead chat and you didn't post anything earlier
sorry - in context it came across like I was supressing things the whole game.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15344 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 15342, Best Bird wrote:So, Luke looked back at the votes/wagons and has to following to offer:

Vote count at the time of OTH's vote:

Ceph [4] Pooky, DP, PD, Johnny

Taly [11] Luke, CSF, Tbone, Dunn,
Math
, Ceph, Klick, Frog,
Malcolm
, Pooky, RCE

As you can see, both of the flipped scum are already on the Taly wagon. One can assume that the scum team thinks Taly is dying.

Marci votes Taly in which puts her at E-2
Spoiler:
In post 6808, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: taly
im not really confident taly would be scum, i think theyve been trying their hardest. but we need an elim for info and i think it doesnt make sense for cephiriridiidiriri as scum to do this shit cuz if we landed on him instead of taly he basically did it to himself and scum dont want that sort of shit

(Klick is also one wagon but meh)

At this point, Taly hasn't been on since the gladiate happened.

But then Taly logs on and makes a bunch of posts, showing that Taly is clearly willing to put in the effort to save themselves.

Nancy-slot and Rad start shouting for everyone to no-elim, and Pooky says that is a decent idea (he even voted no-elim for a bit and his vote bounced around during this from ceph-> no elim->Taly)

Mathblade unvotes in
Off The Hook unvotes in

Luke then goes on to point out that OtH did this on Mathblade as well:

VC at the time that Marci votes Math during Day 2 (12 votes needed to elim)

BBT [3] - Math Roden DP
Enchant - OTH
Bella - PD
Math [7] - Luke, Bell, Taly, CSF, Enchant, BBT, RCE
Johnny - Pooky

C&G - Rad

Marci votes in post

Gamma then comes in and pulls the vote off in post . However, this time the Mathblade wagon does not die, and Marci puts the vote back when Math is at E-2 in post .

With regard to Bella, neither ever state a read on them until after the guilty and then there is the vote.
In post 15338, Off The Hook wrote:
Good luck with that
ftr I think BB is probably my leading suspect due to that kill probably benefiting him the most and the way Day 11 played out, if my memory is correct.

~GE
why would it benefit BB more than me?
you've been suspicious of me since last last day
Wouldn't it make more sense for me to nk butterflies and get you miselim?
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15345 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

mobile quoting welp
I was gonna say that I also noticed that vote on taly earlier
it even have the same flavor as malcolm's post
In post 6712, MalcolmTucker wrote:This is frustrating given I TR both players but can't see Ceph doing this as scum. Open to persuasion otherwise but I agree with Luke a no-elim is generally a bad idea from an information POV. Sorry Taly.

VOTE: Taly
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15346 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Off The Hook »

when butterflies changed reads after I presented my point about how our ability got used, there was a completely switching of tracks for butterflies from us+BB to noraa+johnny. I think Best Bird figured she'd swing back to her previous thinking, but because she had a legit reason to townread us, she'd suspect him the most.

Also, interesting that this point about wagons is being made by "Luke".

~GE
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15347 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Best Bird »

i was the one that swung her on to noraa to begin with gamma

And, yes, I've been very clear about when luke has cases or things to say - this isn't new so your trying to shade me there is disingenuous. that being said - what does it matter? the content is the content...maybe address that instead?
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15348 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 15346, Off The Hook wrote:when butterflies changed reads after I presented my point about how our ability got used, there was a completely switching of tracks for butterflies from us+BB to noraa+johnny. I think Best Bird figured she'd swing back to her previous thinking, but because she had a legit reason to townread us, she'd suspect him the most.

Also, interesting that this point about wagons is being made by "Luke".

~GE
This is just for BB!scum scenario
when did scum!me got out of the picture?

again killing butterflies here would equally make sense for scum!me to do to get you mislim here since bb thinks its you if it’s not johnny
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15349 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Off The Hook »

I think today’s events point my suspicions keenly towards BB.

~GE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”