She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

therefore luke is most likely town

lol you are norwee furtive
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5025, JunkoChan wrote:therefore luke is most likely town

lol you are norwee furtive
Among other fallen heroes
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

what's your read on luke?

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5024, JunkoChan wrote:see 276 alisae (scum) vs val, doesn't read like scum v scum

alisae/norwee feels acted
Quote the interaction then
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5027, JunkoChan wrote:what's your read on luke?
Sus, partly poe
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5005, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4988, Cephrir wrote:sorry about your scum pm
Who talks like this, to a replacement
i'm plenty suspicious and this is definitely not a good reason for it
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5030, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5005, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4988, Cephrir wrote:sorry about your scum pm
Who talks like this, to a replacement
i'm plenty suspicious and this is definitely not a good reason for it
What's the best reason?
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 276, Val89 wrote:
In post 261, Alisae wrote:He asks Norwee if he feels that he is on the same page I am and here I am going ??? because like what kind of question is that???
Trying to get out in front of it, I see.

I find the timing of Alisae soliciting opinions on my ISO more than a touch suspicious. I did ask Norwee if he agreed he was on the same page as Alisae, given that was the justification Alisea gave for townreading Norwee, indicating that I might be suspicious about that read, and almost immediately Alisea is here in main thread trying to advance a case on me.

For reference, since my clan affiliation has now been disclosed:
In post 226, Alisae wrote:I mean it's mostly just me trying to get him to spew himself to me. I asked him about FA, Charloux, and Datisi and we seemed to reach similar conclusions.
If anything our only disagreement seemed to be on Charloux whom Norwee (understandably) fos' charloux.
Alisea didn't appear to give much of their own opinions, but I take from this that Alisae agreed with Norwee's takes on FA, and Datisi, but not Charloux, and that was enough to give Norwee a townread.

Those takes? That FA seemed pretty townie for calling out Charloux (while Alisea thinks Charloux is townie, since they are disagreeing with Norwees fos there), and Datisi was null.

Those takes were given after Alisea asked Norwee, and only Norwee, very leading questions that amounted to "What is your read on X player based on posts Y and Z", which as you can see from the conclusion given by themselves, focused on a very narrow subset of the player base; and I was very surprised to see Alisea give Norwee a townread on that basis, and I asked Norwee if he thought he was in agreement with Alisea. To be fair, the answer Norwee gave was 'yes', but I made no secret of the fact I had my suspicions there, and to see that quickly manifest in main thread as a case against me is :shifty: to say the least.

VOTE: Alisea
In post 279, Alisae wrote:Advance a case??? ok lmfao VOTE: Val
Rookie scum mistake to overreact to me expression my feelings on a fos.
Like do you self-consciously believe that a case was like coming onto you??? That's what I think is going on in the head of scum!you.
I did not vote you, and I asked Ceph "is this actually scum, or am I just reading everything as scummy"
But I am
advancing a case
on you???

Like, this is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Newer player rands wolf.
Newer player starts to feel like they are being suspected
Newer player overeacts and attacks the person in response to suspecting them
The person in return attacks them harder because the newer player is acting unnatural and unreasonably to the attacker.

I will humor you and your concerns though.
In post 276, Val89 wrote:I find the timing of Alisae soliciting opinions on my ISO more than a touch suspicious. I did ask Norwee if he agreed he was on the same page as Alisae, given that was the justification Alisea gave for townreading Norwee, indicating that I might be suspicious about that read, and almost immediately Alisea is here in main thread trying to advance a case on me.
Ur question doesn't do anything. You just don't know what's going on because you haven't worked with Norwee to the extent I have. HE LITERALLY ANSWERED YOU YES.
If we're town we just see the same things. The best part is Norwee saw what I saw in FA's play without even knowing who the person is. That is TOWNIE.

--

In post 276, Val89 wrote:Alisea didn't appear to give much of their own opinions, but I take from this that Alisae agreed with Norwee's takes on FA, and Datisi, but not Charloux, and that was enough to give Norwee a townread.

Those takes? That FA seemed pretty townie for calling out Charloux (while Alisea thinks Charloux is townie, since they are disagreeing with Norwees fos there), and Datisi was null.

Those takes were given after Alisea asked Norwee, and only Norwee, very leading questions that amounted to "What is your read on X player based on posts Y and Z", which as you can see from the conclusion given by themselves, focused on a very narrow subset of the player base; and I was very surprised to see Alisea give Norwee a townread on that basis, and I asked Norwee if he thought he was in agreement with Alisea. To be fair, the answer Norwee gave was 'yes', but I made no secret of the fact I had my suspicions there, and to see that quickly manifest in main thread as a case against me is to say the least.
Why would I give Norwee my own opinions if I am trying to sort his alignment?
I am trying to form a read on Norwee and encourage him to do the work. He expressed he was lost, so I guided him.
The goal was for me to see what conclusions he reaches and how he reaches him.
In post 280, Val89 wrote:
In post 278, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So i don’t believe this was malicious or unwarranted from Alisae.
I don't believe it was malicious either, but having asked those leading questions, for whatever reason, about a very narrow subset of players, and getting some (as I am sure you admit yourself) fairly weak and non-committal stances on 3 players; on which they admit to having disagree with you on 33% of that tiny sample, to say
In post 222, Alisae wrote:Yes he is playing the game and I feel like we are on the same page when it comes to the topics we discussed
is reasoning 'left unexplained' is more generous that I think its deserving. Reasoning is given. It's just obvious crap - and I say again, the timing of Alisea's soliciting opinions on my own ISO in Main thread, directly after I had given an indication I wasn't buying what they were selling in clan chat, is suspicious.
In post 285, Alisae wrote:I would actually like to add to the fact prior to his vote I felt like I saw all of these things and thought “I am scumreading this player for so many things is this guy actually scum?” Because even the list of concerns I told ceph was a bit too much for my tastes

Pedit: because he said he thought I was going to advance a case on him bro. If he is a villager why is he thinking about stuff like that and shouldn’t he just wait until I do form a case on him? If he was villager that seems like that would be the play here but instead he is just coming out of the gate panicked, saying I am going to advance a case on him. It’s fucking weird.
In post 294, Val89 wrote:
In post 288, Alisae wrote:Like idunno I don't get it, if he is town and genuinely thinks I am going to build a case on him, why doesn't he just wait to see how the read develops, or even wait for me to respond to Ceph. It just doesn't add up.
And give up the ability to prosecute someone who is, to me, pretty obvious scum? No thanks.

You seem to be labouring under a misapprehension here. I have you in my sights now.

The beauty or rolling town is that, even if I fail to convince enough of the others that I am the one that goes down today, sheer numbers means my faction can afford my mislim much more than your faction can afford yours. I don't think it'll come to that, but that knowledge is all I need to throw myself in to the crossfire and bring attention to the two of us. You will rue the day you crossed me, she-cat.
this is not S_S

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Cephrir »

i haven't caught any scum or done anything at any point
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 327, fireisredsir wrote:

im not like super confident on it but i think he feels like town val to me
spewed town

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5033, Cephrir wrote:i haven't caught any scum or done anything at any point
Neither, and no one's mad at me for some reason
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5034, JunkoChan wrote:

spewed town
I find this more convincing than your quote post above. Val likes a big spam contest with scumbuddies
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5036, furtiveglance wrote:

spewed town
I find this more convincing than your quote post above. Val likes a big spam contest with scumbuddies
But I've seen fireisredsir treat Town like this before
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5036, furtiveglance wrote:

spewed town
well I haven't played with val ever, and I have enough having to read this thread, to go and read everyone's meta right now

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 405, mastina wrote:Crap I wanted to get caught up tonight, but I'm running out of steam. :?

I'm sorry, I don't think I can.

I got half-way, to page 9, but I don't think I can get everything done tonight, sorry.

I'll leave you with an incomplete readslist then.
LOCKTOWN:
{catboi, Datisi, Dannflor}
{Charloux, Bell, fireisredsir, Marashu}
TOWN:
{SCRRRDBEAR, Mixtyx, Frozen Angel*, Val89, PenguinPower}

{Cephrir}

{KittyTacky, Shiro, Shiidaji}
{Something_Smart}

SCUM?
{Alisae}

PROBABLY SCUM:
{Titus}

SCUM:
{NorwegianboyEE}

Sorry it's not great, but I need to eat/sleep/take meds. Been neglecting those things for two hours tbh.

Will finish when I can, hopefully tomorrow.
In post 406, NorwegianboyEE wrote:All your scumreads are like… people i think are town.
In post 407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Charloux
I think there’s been major off vibes from this slot. They’ve been involved in multiple shifty scenarios now and their responses always pinged me as weird.
oof

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 418, Bell wrote:I think I moderately agree with S_S on charloux. I missed that post. Sometimes people commit to a role early, but I don’t know them well enough to know if they’d do that so I think it’s probably okay just to give it a generic thumbs up.

I dunno what to say to the town core thing. Unless we use entirely different definitions of town cores the k my one I’d even consider would be Mastina at this point and that’s just a default.

I don’t know your history with these players to know if the people you’re town reading are the people you tend to clash with but I’m moderately surprised that you clash with marashu or that they clash much at all.
did you vote mastina Bell?
In post 1872, Ydrasse wrote:

FINAL VOTE COUNT[11]
mastina
: Shiro, Dannflor, fireisredsir, Val89, Bell, PenguinPower, NorwegianboyEE, Alisae, Titus, Marashu, Mistyx
[5]
KittyTacky
: catboi, Datisi, Cephrir, Something_Smart, Charloux
[2]
NorwegianboyEE
: mastina, KittyTacky
[1]
Datisi
: SCRRRDBEAR
[1]
Bell
: Frozen Angel

[2]
Not Voting
: T3,

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to eliminate.

Day one ends in (expired on 2022-10-30 12:12:34).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong! sorry for the vc errors, i've been sustained by cold medicine the past few days.

• currently v/la: shiro, fireisredsir, dannflor

• a joint mod iso may be found here!
ugh you did

I'm actually baffled that mastina was elimed day 1 how the f that happened

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 570, mastina wrote:
In post 269, Alisae wrote:pedit: Ya penguin time flies by really quickly lmfao. Thanks!!!
Hot take:
Either Titus is town,
OR we do have an all-town clan. (Technically, not mutually exclusive, if there's two clans with two scum or even one clan with three, but for this point, I only need one of the above to be true.)

Because Alisae and Norwee are both scum from the same clan.
In post 571, mastina wrote:
In post 276, Val89 wrote:Those takes were given after Alisea asked Norwee, and only Norwee, very leading questions that amounted to "What is your read on X player based on posts Y and Z", which as you can see from the conclusion given by themselves, focused on a very narrow subset of the player base; and I was very surprised to see Alisea give Norwee a townread on that basis, and I asked Norwee if he thought he was in agreement with Alisea. To be fair, the answer Norwee gave was 'yes', but I made no secret of the fact I had my suspicions there, and to see that quickly manifest in main thread as a case against me is :shifty: to say the least.
VOTE: Alisea
Oh nevermind about having difficulty reading Val.

Val's town here and Alisae and Norwee ARE scum together.

The interactions being talked about are 100% scum-scum, done to be performative to hood-mates.

I prefer Norwee first tho since my scumread there's stronger.

But at this stage, I'd vote any of:
Norwee > Alisae ~
>
Titus.
I think Mastina saw the same thing I did

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 583, Bell wrote:Oh. I’m fine killing norwe if mastina is 97.5% certain they’re scum.
VOTE: Norwe
what changed your mind?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 586, Bell wrote:Something feels wrong.
less than 15 minutes after

Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 5024, JunkoChan wrote:see 276 alisae (scum) vs val, doesn't read like scum v scum

Can you explain the last part?
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 608, Alisae wrote:
In post 604, Mistyx wrote:
In post 602, Alisae wrote:It's not like people are going to let mastina influence their actions or read her posts.
didnt bell vote norwee explicitly because of mastina's read? i don't think this is necessarily true
Bell voted Norwee because mastina told Bell they have like some made up number of what, 98.something% that's wrong? From what I read it doesn't look like the read itself influenced Bell but rather mastina's confidence.

When I think of the read influencing someone reading, I think of how Kitty voted Norwee, whom literally said that the case, aka the explanation of the read, caused them to vote Norwee.

But I mean ya at the end of the day they did influence 2 people to vote but when she is going to need to rally a total of 11 villagers if she wants to vote out a scum!Norwee that is aligned with me. 3 out of 2, kinda small, ngl.
Now, that's not taking into consideration what our alignment ACTUALLY is. Maybe mastina will get her wagon because scum will seize the moment to try to get a town!norwee killed. In a way that's less villagers required for her to kill a villager, so that makes her attempt at killing Norwee easier ig.

feels like a softdefense for a teammate

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5044, Freedom wrote:

Can you explain the last part?

norwee says that they read alisae because they were very helpful and they helped them, just doesn't feel like a real thought, at least so early in the game, I'm of course reading this knowing that alisae is scum, like that's the start but if you keep reading it keeps happening

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

when I ISO'ed Ydrasee to see if Bell voted Mastina I also noticed in earlir VC that norwee was at one point the main wagon, but then it switched to mastina for some reason, I haven't gotten there

Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by Freedom »

It feels NAI to me.
Though it depends on what was in their hood.
Luke, if you don't mind, can you tell us what Alisae had said to Norwee at the time was posted?
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 708, fireisredsir wrote:i lean a little bit town on titus

i don't really have first person knowledge of what mastina scum feels like? but this feels like my experience of her as town

i don't lean town on bell anymore
In post 709, Bell wrote:Why so?

I'm here and paying attention, just trying to formulate an opinion based on the posts made.
While waiting for more from certain low post players.
Consider my Datisi read slightly blunted.
I can't really read Alisae.
I can't read Titus. They've kind of been like this since the last 3-5 games I've played with them. Where the activity and content is so erratic and sort of unrelated to anything that I can't make sense of what their actual trajectory is.

I'm still sitting on Norwe, because I don't think that me feeling bad if they get eliminated early if they're town is an actual reason not to kill them. It's frustrating tho.
what do you guys think of this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”