False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1802, Tywin Lannister wrote:Honestly, it pisses me off irl. It's so selfish that whether shes 3rd party or not, she doesn't deserve to win. There's no way to justify her winning this game after what she's done.

Titus deserves it more regardless. Idk anyone that could claim otherwise. I felt bad about her RL struggles,but to still do it even now? I see no scenario where I'd rather mastina win over Titus. I really cant. Pepto is scum, and I never actually PL, but this is both a SR/3 party and PL mixed. Like it goes against my real life morals to be okay with it when it's a choice between one player who puts in the effort and one who purposely wastes everyone else's time. Say what you want about Titus, but she always puts in the time and effort to make games enjoyable.

VOTE: mastina
"How the fuck did this player who was only moments ago the favored mislynch of the day suddenly turn things around into being obvtown?!?"

That's literally what Tywin's complaining about.

He's complaining that I'm actually playing the game, and as a result, my alignment is showing through and the once-easy path to victory is now laden with issues.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1803, DodgeTheSaint wrote:She begins banging the 'Tywin is scum' drum again, and that's all it takes? Sheesh.
Yes because when I'm fucking in the game.
Boy am I EVER fucking
in the game

And right now is where I am at my strongest.

I have the flips of prior days.

I have people's posting from that time.

I have the fresh perspective: the lack of bias.

So I am going to see things which were missed. And damn straight I am going to push them and push them HARD for it.

Tywin is scum.

Pepto got lynched yesterday; Tywin gets to hang today.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1808, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Please, read this preview edit and then continue your regularly scheduled programming. I hope the added color will make you stop and think for a moment.
Wasted time/effort because I never, ever, ever, ever actually see preview edits.

Well mafiascum will give them to me annoyingly enough but less often than you'd think. For me to see them, the post has to be made AFTER I start my post, yet I often have my post be made AFTER your post. EVEN WHEN I do in fact get the preview edits I deliberately skip them and go "fuck no, not reading that" and self-inflict, self-enforce a policy of not reading so much as a single word.

You could use size-300 rainbow font color to lay out a gigantic message.

I still wouldn't see it because I read things chronologically,
period
I do not see posts which are made contemporary to my own when I am catching up.
I see the posts contemporary to my own when I am at that point in the thread, i.e. I'm quoting the post I am currently reading (or just read, but thereabouts).

As to counter your point: it's kinda irrelevant? Because that's not what I was doing. I was explaining why I feel good/bad about a person and using particular posts to highlight these things at their strongest, and also open about my full thought process. If wavering, showing good posts that explain the town side, and bad posts showing the scum side. If a weak townread, emphasizing the good, but occasionally highlighting a post and explaining why that's an instance showing the general trend of why they're not more strongly town. Same thing for weaker scumreads to a lesser extent but you get the idea.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1847, Chickadee wrote:I'm also kind of enjoying Mastina's catch up. Keep it going.
So many people saying this.

But what you really need to fucking do.

Is give actual hard stances ON my catch-up.
Not only on the catch-up itself.

But the thoughts inside.

I am not writing these posts for MY fucking benefit.
Fuck that shit.

I'm writing posts that I do for YOUR sake, to explain reads and reasons.

And yet they're just being glossed over as "amusing".

Where the fuck.
Is the critical analysis?

The closest you get to critical analysis is Tywin insisting the catch-up is trash not worth reading. Which is quite blatantly not the case, so.
Where the fuck are the people to give actual damn feedback on my thoughts?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1861, Titus wrote:It's lies, bullshit, and nothing Mastina can't walk away from. There's no analysis but everyone voting me is scum. I am with Tywin.
Oh you most certainly are in fact with Tywin.

And your posting?
Sure is lies, bullshit, and no analysis but "everyone voting me is scum".

Also literally not my fault that people didn't engage me. Because really what the fuck guys I'm going through all this time/effort to catch up and the best you can offer me is, "I find this amusing :)"?

My thoughts are from earlier in the thread, yes.
That is true.

This does not fucking make them obsolete.
This does not fucking make them worthless.
This does not fucking make them something you can just brush off and ignore.

So in that regard I actually do fucking agree with Titus.
Which really says something considering just how damn obvious it is that she's scum this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by mastina »

Also,
In post 1864, Leonshade wrote:Alright, I don't see a single reason to lynch mastina over Pepto anymore. You could say that this burst of activity doesn't make her town, which is true, but what's the reason to believe that she's scum? Her lack of activity was the only argument, and now that's gone. Meanwhile Pepto is actually coasting, and deflected to mastina when called out on it. The one reason given to the mastina wagon applies to Pepto even more, with none of the redeeming factors. I'm willing to entertain the idea of a wagon other than Pepto, but I see zero reason to lynch mastina over Pepto right now.
In post 1859, Tywin Lannister wrote:[-snip-]
This is just silly. She's being active and providing reads, she may not be caught up yet but she just provided more content than half the playerlist has. What's the argument for lynching her now, that she
might
be a lyncher? If I knew that she was, I wouldn't even want to lynch her. If Titus and mastina are lynchers on each other, there's no reason to give a win to either of them. Though at this point, I see little reason to believe that they're lynchers on each other. A scum/lurker tactic based around lurking for weeks before bursting into a ton of activity all of a sudden? Occam's Razor says that it's more likely mastina is simply telling the truth about real life, regardless of activity. Voting Titus every time is just as easily explained by her voting for her pre-game scumread.

Vote parking on mastina just strikes me as an excuse to not do anything.
Have to admit...my townread on Leonshade was wavering a bit. I was beginning to doubt it, thinking that he might be scum after all, establishing a strong early presence for the towncred and then coasting to avoid drawing too much scum attention. Yet.

This.

This is just the sort of thing which is so.
So overwhelmingly.
Town

Every time I see Leonshade actually post real content, actual firm content, my townread on him is reaffirmed. It is good analysis, good points, a reasonable stance to take, it's just.
It's just not something I see as scum.

This wasn't just blindly defending me.
This was giving a critical eye and actual damn analysis to the situation.

Admittedly?
Not as much as I would prefer.
Butstill. Leonshade was pushing. And I think that push came from town, not from scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1865, Leonshade wrote:I don't find Titus sticking to her scumread suspicious, she's prone to making reads based on herself. But I don't see why town!Tywin would care this much about mastina vs. Titus.
This is also a reasonable example of it.

He's actually right.
I don't find Titus sticking to the read suspicious. I think she's scum, but not for that. (It's an entirely null thing Titus would do regardless of her alignment.)

But he's dead on the money in regards to Tywin's focus on mastina-Titus being beyond the norm.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1866, Leonshade wrote:mastina's catch-up also reminded me how hard LUV has been coasting (Maria also brought this up, but I was distracted by her lumping me in the same group). I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the day Gamma claimed, as I bought his reasoning of being distracted by claimed scum, but he hasn't done anything else afterwards, either.
Also this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 5.02
Tywin Lannister - 4
- McMenno, Leonshade, Mastina, Chickadee

Not Voting:
Priscila, PeregrineV, Lil Uzi Vert, Gerryoat, Almost50, Leonshade, DodgeTheSaint, Massive, Tywin Lannister, Majiffy, MariaR

Notes:
:)

With fourteen alive, it takes eight to lynch.
(expired on 2017-06-10 11:40:00) is left until night.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1868, Chickadee wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Tywin needs to die. I'm willing to settle for Pepto today, but damnit Tywin needs to be lynched tomorrow. He's so scummy, and these last few posts of his are just adding to the fire.

VOTE: Peptobislawl
In post 1869, McMenno wrote:so now that mastina is providing content tywin is just handwaving his scumread on her away by claiming he now has a personal vendetta against her.

and "she hasn't been replaced/modkilled therefore she must be meeting her activity requirements in her scum thread" is the most flimsy shit I've ever read. what mod even allows that
These are both examples of posts I feel are scum genuinely scumhunting and raising valid reads/reasoning. Chickadee was coasting, but I feel she did believe in her votes. McMenno's point is a valid one, but is also coasting by since he's not actually doing anything.

And if McMenno were town, by now, I'd expect him to have done something.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1880, Almost50 wrote:Cuz if I'm, following that chart I should be voting TWICE. (Once for refusing to claim and another for the sheer resistance to your lynch. EVERYBODY -including me- was giving you slack, and I doubt I would have given that much slack to anyone else.)
Apparently your grasp of the flowchart is not as great as you'd think, because there is no item on there for refusing to claim, and the resistance to my lynch is not something which can be valid in a fucking multiball game because even as scum I'd lack the scumbuddies to defend me.

Specifically, the items on the flowchart I'm referring to are:
Is she posting up a storm?
Yes
Probably town, but proceed as a precaution.

Do the circumstances behind her play and/or claim look town?

Maybe
Probably town, but proceed as a precaution.

Is mastina's posting wildly inconsistent?
Yes
She's town.

If behind...
Does she demonstrate knowledge of the current gamestate she could not reasonably have at her supposed point of reference?

No
She's town.

Is she doing anything?
Yes
Well, go read what she's doing, dummy! Keep going.

No
She's probably fighting a flake, or some other form of meatworld distress impacting her game. Keep going with this in mind, as it'll happen regardless of her alignment.
I mean there are other items on the flowchart I could go into which may or may not apply, but these are the ones (especially the bolded) I was referencing.

On that note, RE: Flowchart. It was designed for singleball games. Obviously, in multiball games, I'm going to trigger a lot of my towntells as scum. I don't actually know how effective it is in multiball? I'd have to actually draw scum in a game and know it was multiball in order to see, but that is not this game.

Also, on the subject of the flowchart. There is a slight meta shift in it right now, which will decrease the accuracy of some items while amplifying disproportionately the accuracy of others. And that's due to me having shitty towngame after shitty towngame after shitty towngame. My record on mastina? An absolutely perfect town record...

...Of eight consecutive back-to-back town losses, including this game's predecessor.

Half of those, not my fault. I was nightkilled in WWE, camn's revenge, and Monarchy Mafia.

The other half, most definitely my fault, and where I got the urge to change my play from. Defcon Mafia, I was toxic. I had mostly terrible reads to boot.
White Flag Mafia, I was REALLY toxic and also got lynched and had not so great reads.
Newbie 1779, I wasn't so toxic...but I did have some moments.
And I had plenty of toxicity directed
at
me.
And it wasn't unjustified.
And I got lynched.
And I played terribly with only so-so reads.
And I just was an absolute failure in every possible way.

These games, these specific games, were my influence. (Well the ones I can mention anyway.) When Ser Arthur Dayne gave me an invitation to an anonymous alt game, it was absolute bliss: I was considering making an alt to try and improve, revolutionize, my game
anyway
, so here he was, offering me the opportunity of a lifetime.

And sure enough. My play as House Bolton was the best game I've EVER played. Not just as scum. Not my best scumgame specifically ever. Best game I've EVER played, as ANY alignment, on ANY site. Hundreds of mafiascum games. Any account. Any site. Literally the best game I've ever played, EVER.

So since then, I've been trying to channel my success as House Bolton in my other games, most prominently...this one. By hybridizing my play as House Bolton with my general playstyle, and maybe throwing in some influence from other scummers. (I kinda sorta feel like my posting this game might have a very slight Nachomamma8 influence to it? I mean, when he does his catchup posting, he does lots more walls than I do, but I feel like the way I'm explaining my reads is at least reminiscent of his.)

And I just went on that long tirade to explain this because there's an unfortunate side-effect:
...As House Bolton.
I was scum.

And I'm deliberately trying to invoke elements of House Bolton in my towngames.

Which has...ah....

...Mixed results. (To be fair I kinda sorta felt like my posting that game was channeling some inspiration from mhsmith, and as I joked, I mighta done a little TOO much mhsmith. :P) Because well
duh
, if I'm deliberately playing as town trying to mimic my scumgame then...there's going to be some...unfortunate side-effects.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

I still hold it true.
Even given the deliberate shift in playstyle.
The flowchart holds more true than not.

And furthermore. Just because I'm being influenced by my scumgame. Does not mean my alignment doesn't shine through. If I was scum, I am sure I would give it away at some point. And as town, I'm prominently on display giving you what I am right now. It's...not what I want to be. There is that, yes. I'm still not at the level I wish I was at.

But I AM trying here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1886, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1882, mastina wrote: Majiffy might not be giving me the solid townvibes I would prefer...but off of what I HAVE seen, I actually think this is his towngame.
Aren't you still on D1? How the hell do you have downvibes on me, I wasn't even part of D1
Well I have downvibes on you because I'm always down for more of you.

:P

(But more seriously read the spot I was in again; that was D2 stuff, not D1 stuff so yes you were in the game at that point.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1889, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I don't like how much weight she had given to players who replaced out. (RC and Fart being notable examples).
Well tough shit. The alignment of a slot doesn't change with a new occupant. They don't get a clean slate; that's a ridiculous idea. If they did scummy shit. They did scummy shit and I will give the slot shit for its shit. If they did town stuff. I'm not going to wipe out that town contribution just because a new player inherited the slot. (I will however express exasperation if the new occupant is a much weaker player than the prior occupant.)
I also didn't like how she was attributing a scumlean to me with no specifics. In her early posts, I hadn't entered the game (nor do I recall posting anything significant while she was waiting in the dead thread).
You had posted enough to where you were on the lower end of my first readslist, meaning you were in fact posting in the dead thread.

And I believe it was actually very specifically BECAUSE you weren't posting anything significant you were so low on my readslist at the time.

I was expecting a town-you to be immediately aggressive, on the offensive, and in general, not giving slack at all. I was expecting hard bursts of activity. I was expecting a solid presence. You didn't deliver, at least not when I was reading. So when someone from last game (Almost50 I believe it was?) had you as a strong townread for shit which happened in the locker...I was skeptical because that was absolutely the opposite of the conclusion which I felt should have been reached.

Your locker room activity was weak.
I remember that much--I don't remember specifics, but I do remember it being weak.
So while you weren't in the game yet.
I had about as much to judge you on as Almost50 did.

And yet Almost50's opinion of you was the polar opposite of mine.
Off of the same given content.
To me, it looks like she is forcing more reads than she has.
Hello Dodge.
This your first real game with me?

Because let me give you an example of what I have a reputation for.

And I have enough players in this game who can verify this as true.

I have a reputation for posting
a full reads list
As in, top to bottom, town to scum, in a LARGE GAME with like 24 players.

On page three
When half the playerlist hasn't posted.

And this reputation?
Not from games with N0 starts.
Not from games with pregame.
Not from games with a thread open prior to gamestate, as in this game.

I'm talking.
Literally all I have to go on, three pages of game content from like twelve players in a 24-player game.
And I'm posting a full readslist of all 24 players.

Regardless of alignment, this is something like half the game can confirm I do and them not doing so would be a scumclaim. Prominently, Almost50, Titus, PeregrineV, McMenno, Majiffy, maybe-massive, and maybe-KMD.

Also if you still don't believe me when those names inevitably vouch for me on this.
You can go look me up in MD.
Because this is something I have published my ability to do before.

I get reads on players ridiculously early.
You know how I get reads on players ridiculously early?
Well in part: mastina magic. There's a mystical, mythical process I've patented. A secret formula of mine. You see me go Town Town? Scum? Scum, and the like, off of RVS posting. There's logic. Method to my madness. It's something I've kinda sorta touched on my process before but never explained in detail because it's basically my personal scumhunting method.

I learned to play mafia where we really didn't have much to go off of.
We had to generate content, and quickly, because we had so little time to do it.
On EpicMafia, only a couple of minutes.
On a forum, only 24 hours.

And in that time we had to transition from random voting and jokes to actual scumhunting.

So I got DAMN good at making a lot out of a little: to make something from nothing.

Is it perfectly accurate?
Fuck no.

Is it mystical fucking voodoo shit?
Maybe a little.

But is it me and is it something which I really do have the backing for?

Also yes.

Now admittedly.
I am trying to tweak my process a little bit.
Normally I don't actually explain my reads basically at all.

And here I'm trying to extrapolate, to show these things more than I traditionally do. (See also: how well it worked as House Bolton.)
But I very much can, have, will, and shall continue, to have actual real reads which aren't fucking forced.
They simply are.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1891, Tywin Lannister wrote:Did mastina claim yet?
I'd like to point out Tywin Lannister's continued active lurking.

He is using my lack of claim as an excuse to not contribute. He is not giving anything resembling reads, yet alone reasons. Just "lynch her" and be done. A blind strongarm tactic to push forward empty shit which when you look at it you see...well, that it's empty shit.

His case on me is quite literally "mastina did nothing and didn't get modkilled for it, let's lynch her for that".

And he's using that as an excuse to not scumhunt.
He's using that as justification to do nothing.

And he's done nothing the whole game.

Serious question here.
What scumhunting has Tywin Lannister done?

Go iso him yourself.
And tell me to my face. (Which you'll get to see soon enough!)
What has he done. Which is actual fucking scumhunting.

Because there's a lot of empty rhetoric and flashy shit which when you look at you realize is just an excuse to coast by on nothing. There's grandstanding. There's complaining. But there's no fucking scumhunting.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1926, gerryoat wrote:So Tywin you want her because she didn't claim or replace? Lol
Basically this, yeah.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1933, Majiffy wrote:Mastina your reads look like you're just TRing the heavy posters.
Not exactly?

I'm townreading the people I think are town and scumreading the people I think are scum. I am explaining the reasons behind that.

Now it just so happens that one of the reasons I have townread players is seeing them stick their neck out--and for good reason because in multiball, no fucking shit, sticking your neck out is a towntell because scum want to avoid both the lynch and the kill so sticking out is a very fucking bad thing for them.

And it just so happens that one of the reasons I have for scumreading my scumreads is seeing them do fuckall--and for good reason because in multiball, no fucking shit, more so than in ANY other type of game, lurking is rewarded. Staying out of the spotlight means you dodge the lynch AND the nightkill. Playing "safe" is a great way to play for the long-game.

And I'm seeing a lot of conservative, safe play...especially from players who I don't think should have it, e.g. Titus.
But this is just common fucking sense.

Stop treating this game like singleball and making arbitrary assumptions off of that.

There's going to be real, actual patterns, behavioral analysis, which can help nail scum. Because all scum in multiball have these patterns, and justifiably so.

Nero for instance--see what happened to him? He was active. He didn't lurk. He didn't active lurk. He was aggressive. He was forward. He was in the spotlight. And for his trouble, what happened? Myep. He ate the nightkill for his efforts. Similarly so for Mathblade. (I mean Mathblade was killed by a town-sympathizing third party, butstill: Mathblade stuck their neck out, and because of having done so, ate the nightkill.) He was an exception which proves the rule.

Scum sticking their neck out. Scum who enter the spotlight.
Fucking DIE.

Scum who active lurk. Scum who stay in the shadows. Scum who avoid attention.
Fucking WIN.

Because they dodge the nightkill and they dodge the lynch.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1939, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 1938, Majiffy wrote:
Could you tl;dr this?
"Mastina should be policied for the sake of our children and our children's children. Why won't you all please think of the children."
In post 1940, McMenno wrote:"mastina is scum because kuroi is a bad mod"
Basically accurate, with a healthy dosage of scumplaining, bitching and whining and moaning that I went from favored mislynch to basically impossible to lynch ever just by actually starting to play.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1946, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could everyone just shut the fuck up so Mastina can finish? Some of her conclusions aren't final.
Some of my conclusions not being final is no fucking excuse to ignore answering important questions.

Among them?

Your continued ability to just cruise on by.
You're doing literally fucking nothing.

I pointed out all kinds of problems I had with that.

Now!

If this behavior had changed.
If by the time page 78 had rolled around your posting had distinctly changed.
That would be an entirely different story. You'd have no need to reply to my points against you because it would be self-evident in your posting between my reference point and the current game point why you'd have no need to address things.

But the thing is.
It fucking HASN'T.

The same shit I said about you off of your "contributions" by page forty.

Are still true of your "contributions" by page 78.

You're dodging.
You're continuing to dismiss your lack of effort.

Off of what amounts to a shitty excuse almost no better than Tywin's.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1949, Titus wrote:Yeah, that's mastina's thing not being caught up here, so she avoids the attention. I don't expect her to give current reads or to have anything but the people voting me are scum and those voting Pepto are town.
Not only probably, demonstrably false at every single step and turn of the way (because I've been given plenty of fucking attention, I HAVE been giving current reads at literally EVERY FUCKING SINGLE STEP OF THE WAY, and I've given in-depth reasons for all my reads and shown just exactly why I was thinking what I was when I was and these things had literally nothing to do with current wagon compositions because by her own admittance I am in the past and thus couldn't be aware of the present), also a line Titus should NEVER have crossed because she's fucking accusing me of lying.

About the one and fucking only thing.
She knows I will 100%, entirely, completely and utterly.
Never fucking lie about.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1950, Kmd4390 wrote:What I don't like is tywin's reaction to the catchup. I don't like tywin making it personal. I don't like tywin running with the lyncher/lynchee theory to the extent that he calls a mastina vote "giving titus the win". I really don't like tywin making a vote that he thinks gives a lyncher a win rather than voting someone he thinks is scum. Everything about tywin's reaction to mastina is absolutely terrible.
This.
(The other half as more evidence why my mason buddy is town, but this is really great on its own.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1985, MariaR wrote:KURO I HATE YOU LMFAO
I realize there's absolutely no game content in this series of posts, and yet.

All the same.

These helped strengthen my townread on MariaR.

It just felt.

Well it felt like it was just.
Town.

Like town whimsy. Spontaneity. It just happened, and it was natural, it was smooth, easy flow, and it was just a lighthearted fun moment and I don't think that comes from scum. I also don't think it was null in spite of it not being game content. I just. Really think that this series of posting shows MariaR as town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1990, Chickadee wrote:We gonna do anything today?
Just about one of the most blatantly obvious cases of scum lurking ever. It's literally a nothing post: a more creatively worded prod dodge. An excuse to do nothing.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2006, Majiffy wrote:I don't think being caught up on the thread and keeping up with some recent happenings are mutually exclusive.
They are when I fucking tell you they are.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2040, Titus wrote:You, me, Tywin, gerry are like the ones I feel really good about. Maybe gamma.
Irony thy name be Titus.
Most of the game I hardly remember their posting at all. It's like they directly avoid engaging the game.
And why the fuck not do something about it?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2043, Titus wrote:It's exactly what I'd do as scum.
And I am not you.
Least of all as scum.

As scum, I'm BETTER.

Especially since I'd recognize:
Votepark one person. ---> Not a threat to scum.
It is a threat if the player you're voting is scum. (Which you are.)
Be behind. ---> Not a threat to scum.
It is a threat if you promise to catch up. (Which I did.) Because if actually delivering, you do a fucking LOT of damage to the scum thanks to being in the here and now having done the catch-up in the then-and-there as well. (It's actually the best of both worlds!)
Do the bare minimum to be perceived as genuine and not a threat to town. --> Unlikely to get venged.
Which makes you an ideal nightkill target especially when that "bare minimum" as you so put it places me as being basically the top fucking poster.

Even you're smart enough to know better than to be the top poster as scum in multiball.
See also: how low your postcount is when normally in games (especially as town) you have literally the highest post count even if you die N1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”