Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Toranaga »

not mafia did nothing all game but vote a bunch of town players, very well done not_mafia, always a pleasure to play with someone that does nothing in a game that literally spans through months
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Toranaga »

I kinda like kise this game, very good tone etc.

so grapes, kise and mathblade are townreads. alright this is slowly improving...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2522, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Like you want to be treated like I am but you don't understand why I'm treated the way that I am.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=73575&start=1300

All I want is a fair shake.

I don't want to have the ground I post worshipped but when given a fair shake I can wreck scums.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2521, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 2518, MathBlade wrote:Even if I am the worst Town player to ever exist on MS
By saying so and using that as your argument you're literally harming this town.

So either teach your "incredible" and "magnificent" scum hunting ways

Or attack my reasons here.

Attacking my prior games is already pretty anti Town and trust me. I do that enough already.
You're harming the town by pushing on me and I'm shutting down your push on me. I'm not sure what you want me to do besides point out that your reads on me are reverse polarity and that you're a bad player.
If you want me to treat you like you're a good player then play like one. You've never come to me out of game asking for advice on how to play: you look for advice on how to stop being treated like you are.
I'm telling you that you're treated like you are because of the way you play and if you want to change that then that means changing how you play.

Stop reading people by their associatives with me. Grapes had zero scum motivation to do what he did and I don't think he's close to good enough to do it intentionally for TWTBAW reasons.
Who is scum in the universe where I'm town?
mastina.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

RM is not incorrect on this grapes read fwiw
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2529, Toranaga wrote:RM is not incorrect on this grapes read fwiw
Talk with me about why.

I see zero motivation for Town grapes to do that.

It feels like grapes is just spewing whatever.bullshit he needs to to stay alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Grapes has the burden of competency.

Two Jailkeepers none of which on Mastina.

Cmon man.

I just don't believe it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

wait, isn't mastina the moderator?

also, I understand a player being a jailkeeper believing this counterclaims an alien claim. :shrug:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2278, DiamondSentinel wrote:I could do the whole Mulch selfhammer because you guys are being stupid still.

But I won't. My pride as a player will not stand that.

As for any pride that this town has, they should burn it immediately and stop being stupid. I'm done trying to scumhunt for today. I've given my scumreads, they continue to be scummy, but nobody's bothering to actually think for once. I won't give you a last readlist because you guys don't deserve it. ISO me if you want my reads. Or not and just hand scum the win on a silver platter.

I mean, the only possible way for scum to lose at this point is if they actively shoot themselves in the face and just bus the entire rest of the game. Even if they claimed scum you wouldn't lynch them.
how the fuck was this not townread
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2532, Toranaga wrote:wait, isn't mastina the moderator?

also, I understand a player being a jailkeeper believing this counterclaims an alien claim. :shrug:
Mastina can be sent to do the NK.

She is unlynchable and unkillable but she can do night actions.

I would if he had counterclaimed before. Instead he didn't.

It feels much more like a strategic cc and grapes waited to see how the thread would take it.

Him not blocking Mastina is a scum claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2533, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2278, DiamondSentinel wrote:I could do the whole Mulch selfhammer because you guys are being stupid still.

But I won't. My pride as a player will not stand that.

As for any pride that this town has, they should burn it immediately and stop being stupid. I'm done trying to scumhunt for today. I've given my scumreads, they continue to be scummy, but nobody's bothering to actually think for once. I won't give you a last readlist because you guys don't deserve it. ISO me if you want my reads. Or not and just hand scum the win on a silver platter.

I mean, the only possible way for scum to lose at this point is if they actively shoot themselves in the face and just bus the entire rest of the game. Even if they claimed scum you wouldn't lynch them.
how the fuck was this not townread
Because he spent the entire game insulting people and saying that they sucked while at the same time sucking. So it was much more likely DS was scum and made up a BS claim rather than arrogant Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2532, Toranaga wrote:wait, isn't mastina the moderator?

Mastina can be sent to do the NK.

She is unlynchable and unkillable but she can do night actions.

I would if he had counterclaimed before. Instead he didn't.

It feels much more like a strategic cc and grapes waited to see how the thread would take it.

Him not blocking Mastina is a scum claim.
ok that does seem ridiculous and pretty damming
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Toranaga »

ok I still basically trust grapes' claim

I think RM defending the slot is alright but could totally be just scum villasiding for credit

diamond's wagon was pretty big already and it doesn't seem intelligent for a wolf to out themselves by counterclaiming someone who was about to die anyway

Math's suspicion is fine and towny, and I like him thinking theta is town now because of how many people pushed her, and as he was voting her as well I just don't see it as a read he'd make as scum. I kinda like that theta didn't vote grapes if grapes is town, because that seems like a very easy mislynch this gameday. I also like RM doing the same and moving to someone else. I rescind my villa lean on kise for making the 4th vote on grapes when he was saying last gameday he could see reasons for grapes to be doing this as town. seems like kise was rushing for another mislynch there.

this from theta is ridiculous and quite damning for that slot:
In post 2386, Theta Alpine wrote:oh boy

whoever it was that lock-towned grapes
you were almost certainly wrong
and yes i know i am partially included in that list

i would vote grapes now
but i could totally see grapes self-hammering so i am not even going to bring his wagon to l-2
you will full-claim now grapes
and yes
this was definitely a misplay
it's awkward and scummy and just blergh. I think we lynch there today.

lots of people are scummy though. I think mathblade and ghost are towny, grapes probably town as per claim, and then everyone else has a lot of scum equity.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Toranaga »

unvote

I need some days to think
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Toranaga »

alien, JKer, gunsmith and neapolitan: I don't think so
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

right now I'm between it being theta;kise and who knows, and it being RM;aronis;grapes and people in camn;why_mafia or something

lots of possibilities
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2425, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Not much has changed since my last readslist but I also think that Stalfos is town.
Prism is super egocentric about his scumgame and I can't see his personality style completely checking out and letting Keychain run the show. I feel like that's a lot more likely coming from Prism town.
Also the way that Prism reacted to Mulch's push, obviously he was town but I thought Stalfos reacted well, less so Prism and moreso Keychain actively encouraging him to focus on reading her which I don't think Keychain would have the confidence to do as scum.

That gives me Smocaine/RM/Grapes/Stalfos/N_M/Aronis town.

I'm less sure of MathBlade but I'm still definitely putting her more likely than not town. In hindsight after reading what Mastina said about me in Organization 13 I think Mastina would have been afraid that if MathBlade went after me I would just get pissed off and lynch them regardless which was always like in consideration but some of the stuff Mastina said before that indicated maybe it'd be something she would get Mathblade to pull? But I really don't think that would have been Mastina's angle.

Ghostlin has left my townpool. I don't like the way that he dealt with DS at end of day yesterday, it didn't feel like he was interacting in a TvT manner. I don't like the way he said Kise was okay if the rest of his pile didn't happen but wouldn't do anything to make it happen, just generally I don't like him very much and can't seem to figure out why I did so he's back in the scumpool.

That leaves 6 players in

Theta/Kise/Camn/Toranaga/Unabombah/Ghostlin
why do you think NM and aronis are town?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: radiant moonlight

the d1 tunnel on mulch feels opportunistic. he never dissuades from that read and keeps on mulch's wagon despite mulch displaying traits of villagery behaviour. there isn't a moment where RM is conflicted with his read. I also heavily dislike how stalfos acted around mulch when he was getting wagoned.

I think smocaine was villagery. not_mafia is NOT villagery and RM putting him in the town pile is extremely suspicious.

camn's ISO is hot garbage but I have the sense she is a villager, or at least not wolfing with RM if RM is scum. just for the way they're interacting.

theta is still probably scum and has TMI slipped here and there, especially to and around grapes.

I'm not sure I trust grapes' claim but I'm not resolving grapes this gameday

gun to my head, wolves are in RM, theta, N_M, aronis
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2410, Radiant Moonlight wrote:jk

VOTE: Kise

Inno Aronis, guilty Kise.

Theta's probably also scum but I want to be kept alive tonight.
you either hardclaim or hard unclaim. your 'cop cover' absolutely needs to be resolved this gameday.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Toranaga »

there are 13 players left from the intiial 18 players.

if we imagine 4 scum players, that's 9 vs 4. mislynch + NK + scum vigilante, and we're 6 vs 4 next gameday = lynch or lose.

we cannot have ANYONE making a soft cop claim this gameday.

RM, you will either hardclaim and we are lynching inside of your claim, or you are hard unclaiming.

and the fact that you're doing that right now is reeking of scum to me. so.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Toranaga »

RM hardclaims: we wait on kise's counterclaim and lynch inside of RM;kise, whoever we trust the most to be the cop. if one slot flips town, we lynch the other.

if RM hard unclaims we play the gameday like normal.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Smocaine »

In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:Him not blocking Mastina is a scum claim.
Why wouldn't he just say he targeted Mastina? The same was true for ds...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

aronis;RM;grapes;no_mafia

too obvious to be true
Smocaine
Smocaine