Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1465, momo wrote:
In post 1459, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1260, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: How did you get your Thor and Majiffy townreads?
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it. Caught up now (thank fuck for not having to read 90+ pages of bullshit)

Also

VOTE: Momo

The player has attacked -most- of his group, as well as tried to paint themselves in a positive light in the same vein. So, gonna have to go with my gut and vote Momo in group B.
alright mr. i am super inactive so that people have no reason to read me

Why do I attack my group you ask...here's the thing, I don't care what group they are in. If I was scum, my initial read would not have been to go negative against my own group. If somebody acts scummy you call them out on it. I knew very quickly that B would be the lynch. [So besides Mikan because of our fight] the majority of my attention was on group b. And before you start coming at me, ask yourself if you have time for this game. Don't just try and lynch me because you get the "feeling" that it will work after you have skimmed the posts. Play the game and stop making ridiculous accusations. If I am scum, call me out on something legit. Not scumreading scummy players. :facepalm:
In post 1466, momo wrote:Eddie, you have seven posts.

Two of them are the same thing, just voting for group C and not giving any specifics [while not even using the voting format properly]

Another one is calling this came BS while voting me based on your "gut" not actually scumhunting at the point where we are 1450+ votes in. Use your gut early game, gut is always important but using it alone this late in the game is just an excuse for scum pretending to be town while not wanting to attack anyone that could also be scum (BTW, I think eddie is a traitor based on this logic)

Another post is a 1 liner which consists of you calling a major lynch possibility "meh"

A fifth is another one liner calling out a tunnel that has been mention IN GIANT LETTERS before in the game

A sixth one is just you complaining about a baby (why do we care about your family life)?

And that brings us to your first post. Strategically posted early game so that it doesn't help the town THAT much while keeping the questions basic enough that anyone could have asked them

everyone:
based on this Eddie is a traitor, he doesn't want to slip and appear scum but he also does not want to actually attack someone scummy because they might actually be scum and that would be going against his wincon.
You're attempting to if anything paint yourself in this light of "I am super, totally, not scummy at all ever and I'll be my own judge, jury and executioner on that one." -bow-. I'm someone who knows a show when someone is trying to put one on... Bulb can attest to that. I've read that in your iso and it SCREAMED at me, "this is a scummy af showman. lynch it with fire". I don't come from MafiaScum. So I don't adhere to the MafiaScum meta/discussion stuff. I do my own style and thing for hunting.

CMM is a "major" lynch? Why? That's low hanging ass fruit for people to be predatory on. Hell, I'll even admit that my scum lean on it is weak after I iso'd it. But I'm not going to prey on it because it's not even worth my second thought. I'll watch when he comes back in if anything remotely pings me as "scummy," I'll dig into it and then go from there.

I called out the death tunnel because well, if you're gonna toss pot shots at me for being "useless," you better at least have an argument brewing for why you're death tunneling and interacting with someone outside the damn group that's been voted because it's creating NOISE that we don't need right now. Hence me saying FOCUS on group B, given that the group is the one that's currently up on the chopping block. I want to root the scum out there. I'm willing to come in and at least attempt to give a fresh set of eyes on things that come off as scummy or bollocks. And you REEK of scum imo.

I'm not complaining about the baby. I'm telling people like you that don't seem to grasp that I don't have time to just sit here, jerk my dick off up the wall on a forum game like you seem to think I have, and post like 40+ posts a day because I have OTHER shit that requires my attention. I know what Checkers was doing, but I don't play those little "hypothetical" bs games in a game where we need to hunt. I play this game to unwind at the end of my day. I'll get in here more so this week if anything given that it's a holiday week and things aren't as hectic as far as my schedule goes (thank friggin goodness). As far as my first post goes, I'm asking the basics to get intent behind them. Intent spells out a LOT for me.

Anything else we need to cover for the class, Momo?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm kinda liking both Momo and Eddie after that exchange.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

What do you like about it, Thor?
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Yo. Weekend got away from me. Will try to catch up at some point today. I know I have outstanding questions, lemme find those and I'll see what I can do. Have we picked a group yet?
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:42 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1478, ConManMick wrote:Yo. Weekend got away from me. Will try to catch up at some point today. I know I have outstanding questions, lemme find those and I'll see what I can do. Have we picked a group yet?
Yours
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Creature »

Eddie looks so Hunger Games II.
Sigh
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:57 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I want to read up more but momo looks real gross after that last page.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

And that's not me omgus'ing
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Transcend »

He's town bruv
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:05 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1480, Creature wrote:Eddie looks so Hunger Games II.
????? Elaborate if you would
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1263, Creature wrote:
In post 1201, Bulbazak wrote:I feel like Mikan's actually not reading anything I say.
Any stuff yours we can take a look at?
There's a nice ISO button located near the top of every post. You can always look and engage from there. However, the point is that Mikan was attacking what I was saying and then simultaneously saying that she's not reading anything I'm saying. And she also seems to be unaware of the points I actually did make or what I actually did say, but she just disagrees with them, ya know?
In post 1292, Thor665 wrote:I scumread Mikan now.
I would think scum Mikan would be bullheaded on Momo and continue to push a point she knows is bad, but maybe she knows that's what people are looking for now. What bothers me more is how volatile she's being this game, as if by being unpleasant she can avoid any scrutiny.
In post 1296, Creature wrote:Btw, does someone have a case for CMM?
Not really. Is that a problem? I mean, I can talk about how I think he came across as fake and having an agenda, but really, it's been awhile, and I forget my big reasons for scumreading him. I just know that I had a strong scumread on the slot, and that's good enough for me until I see something that tells me otherwise. I've also not heard a single thing about why some people think he's town.
In post 1357, RachMarie wrote:Why are you town reading momo? he has basically pointed the finiger at most of his group as scum? Has he even read the OP? You can't have 4 scum at this point in the game in one of the 3 groups.
And why does that mean he's scum and not clueless town?
In post 1366, Transcend wrote:Why is there resistance to my vote

:thinking:
Maybe because it's a meaningless vanity vote with no real backing that you're not even trying to push? Just spitballing here.

I really like Thor coming out of that conversation with Elli. I'd like to see more of that, only from something more alignment bearing.

Lunch and work and things. Will pick this up when I get back.
Onto page 56.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1485, Bulbazak wrote:Is that a problem?
Yes, him coming up and acting like there's nothing to answer to.
Sigh
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 am

Post by checkersman7 »

proddodge
Defender of justice. Sworn enemy of chesskid3.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:24 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1483, Transcend wrote:He's town bruv
Why you say that? I mean if I squint I can see it, I'm not sure. Still looks bad
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1413, Transcend wrote:
In post 1411, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1408, Transcend wrote:
In post 1406, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1353, Creature wrote:Who we're totally not lynching today out of Group B?
Rauth Thor Snarky Majiffy Momo

I'm willing to settle on Mick because he isn't really playing. LUV is ideal.
B a a a a a a d

One of the sentences in it. Can you find it? :o
There's nothing wrong with anything Majiffy said. And if you think there is, then it's up to you to say what it is and why. I've done the entire "Can you see the naked mermaid?" schtick, and it doesn't work.
In post 1431, vonflare wrote:dont lynch con
Why not?
In post 1260, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: How did you get your Thor and Majiffy townreads?
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it.
Uh, no. I remember specifically telling you earlier that Thor and Majiffy are "wait and see" reads. And you know me enough to know that means "This player is difficult to read. Take your time." aka gut is not good enough. I would think that as town you'd trust me enough not to run face first into a contentious town read with just gut. So yeah, I'm not buying this, and I need more from you sir.

Spoiler: However, you are right about this needing to die with fire.
In post 1465, momo wrote:
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it. Caught up now (thank fuck for not having to read 90+ pages of bullshit)

Also

The player has attacked -most- of his group, as well as tried to paint themselves in a positive light in the same vein. So, gonna have to go with my gut and vote Momo in group B.
alright mr. i am super inactive so that people have no reason to read me

Why do I attack my group you ask...here's the thing, I don't care what group they are in. If I was scum, my initial read would not have been to go negative against my own group. If somebody acts scummy you call them out on it. I knew very quickly that B would be the lynch. [So besides Mikan because of our fight] the majority of my attention was on group b. And before you start coming at me, ask yourself if you have time for this game. Don't just try and lynch me because you get the "feeling" that it will work after you have skimmed the posts. Play the game and stop making ridiculous accusations. If I am scum, call me out on something legit. Not scumreading scummy players. :facepalm:
In post 1466, momo wrote:Eddie, you have seven posts.

Two of them are the same thing, just voting for group C and not giving any specifics [while not even using the voting format properly]

Another one is calling this came BS while voting me based on your "gut" not actually scumhunting at the point where we are 1450+ votes in. Use your gut early game, gut is always important but using it alone this late in the game is just an excuse for scum pretending to be town while not wanting to attack anyone that could also be scum (BTW, I think eddie is a traitor based on this logic)

Another post is a 1 liner which consists of you calling a major lynch possibility "meh"

A fifth is another one liner calling out a tunnel that has been mention IN GIANT LETTERS before in the game

A sixth one is just you complaining about a baby (why do we care about your family life)?

And that brings us to your first post. Strategically posted early game so that it doesn't help the town THAT much while keeping the questions basic enough that anyone could have asked them

everyone:
based on this Eddie is a traitor, he doesn't want to slip and appear scum but he also does not want to actually attack someone scummy because they might actually be scum and that would be going against his wincon.

In post 1486, Creature wrote:
In post 1485, Bulbazak wrote:Is that a problem?
Yes, him coming up and acting like there's nothing to answer to.
I'm not sure what you're talking about here. You asked if anyone had a case on Mick, and I said that I didn't. What's the issue?

I don't like a lot of Mikan's play in this game, as I think it's outside the norm of what I expect to be coming out of town Alisae. But I can also understand her getting upset, and I don't think the replace out means anything. In fact, I'd be more upset if she did that strategically. If she's town, there needs to be a talk after the game about her toxic behavior, because it needs to be quelled before it grows worse. Other than that, I'm giving any replace-in a fresh start. My read there is muddled enough as it is.

@Checkers: Get off of LUV! You've said you agree with Elli that he's town, which means your vote is doing jack all. I don't like that you're coasting on a wagon that you've outright said is not on scum. Especially when that wagon is a leading wagon.

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:54 am

Post by EddieFenix »

@Bulb, this is why we clash as a hydra :lol:. I understand your reasoning for wanting to take things slow with Thor and Jiffy. I'm sticking with my gut til I see something that sets off alarms.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I'm just not getting the gut townread. And I know that gutreads have a basis in something at least tangentially solid, so I know that if you try hard enough you can explain it to me. And given that I haven't seen anything really AI one way or another from Thor especially, I need you to be more specific. I need to know if this is real and not just you blowing smoke.

Elliberetta
Elliberetta
Goon
Elliberetta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Elliberetta »

I really like Thor coming out of that conversation with Elli. I'd like to see more of that, only from something more alignment bearing.
Elliberetta
Elliberetta
Goon
Elliberetta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Elliberetta »

In post 1478, ConManMick wrote:Yo. Weekend got away from me. Will try to catch up at some point today. I know I have outstanding questions, lemme find those and I'll see what I can do. Have we picked a group yet?
Elliberetta
Elliberetta
Goon
Elliberetta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Elliberetta »

In post 1134, Elliberetta wrote:SNOWMAN

HOW HOW DO YOU DISTINGUISH BETWEEN

TOWNSNOWMAN
AND SCUMSNOWMAN

TYVM
where's my response snowman
Elliberetta
Elliberetta
Goon
Elliberetta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Elliberetta »

In post 1474, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1470, Ellibereth wrote:
ali's obviously town and shouldn't replace them because i love them and we'll win this game

ALI PLZZZZZ
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Creature »

Thor like "abort conversation"
Sigh
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:32 am

Post by momo »

Alright, you guys can vote me. Here is what you need to know. I care little about mechanics analysis or stuff like that. If something pings me as scummy, I will say it. Not everyone is scum but if anyone has any other scummy posts later in the game, I already have a base. Even if they are not scum, I will present everything I see/read or think about into the discussion. After all, it is just another view point that creates discussion. Discussion leads to more information and that is good for town.

Eddie:
My two posts on you were from the mouth of a jerk and for that, just saying I am sorry, You can keep your vote on me,
but I was being a jerk to test you and I hope you don't take any of it to heart. (Of course you have a real life and your baby SHOULD come before internet mafia.) However, your reaction has you town for me [for now].
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Elliberetta
Elliberetta
Goon
Elliberetta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Elliberetta »

In post 1496, Creature wrote:Thor like "abort conversation"
hmm?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I'd really love to see those people unwilling to vote LUV to go into his ISO and make a towncase.

I might even give you a cookie for it.
Spoiler:
That's a lie, I have no cookies either.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”