Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 4481, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 4427, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 4288, DeasVail wrote:Also I think I’ll be taking applications for a moral compass soon.
I think this is the theme of the game.
so about this.

I have some actions but I don't know what they did.
The one I used last night turned out to give me the option to kill someone.
I chose not to.

I believe there are at least a few others like me

SUPER PEACE or no.
So you didn't know you would have a kill from your role PM?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Ellibereth »

yeah
i have a night action
didn't know what it did
FLASH OF GREEN
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 am

Post by fferyllt »

@Peng
You knew you had a kill from the start?

Idic
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:13 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 4703, fferyllt wrote:
@Peng
You knew you had a kill from the start?
Correct.

Also, yes, mea culpa on my interpretation of Ginngie's post; somehow I assumed that the post with a quoted 'Who would you lynch?' followed by a list of names would be an answer to that question given a lack of other context given in that post.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:30 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 4351, DeasVail wrote:I am quite sure that if I were to flip, I would just flip as a villager, as there is nothing in my initial role PM that strongly implies any sort of ability. However, I received a PM prior to the beginning of the day saying that I had gained this ability.
Peng - claimed 3p who knew they had a kill
Elli - claimed 3p who found out they have a kill on N1
Deas - claimed town who found out they have a daykill at the start of Day 2

I want to believe that all three of these are true regarding at least when they knew/learned they had a night kill.

But, more importantly, I feel like deas' play on day 2 fits what he says about his role. And his play on day 1 wasn't as survivalist as I'd expect if he was groupscum with a day 2 daykill under a ton of suspicion on day 1.

I'm still feverish so if this looks like crap reasoning please tell me.

Idic
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Ellibereth »

so lynch varsoon?

:D
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Ellibereth »

In post 4590, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 4584, Ellibereth wrote:I have a hard read on who groupscum is but I'm going sit here and pout and be uncooperative until I see Varsoon's flip.
YOU ALSO DONT GET THIS IF I DIE

MASTINA <3 :wink:
and yet another friendly reminder
FLASH OF GREEN
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Sunday, December 7th, 1663
- The Community Home (population: 11)

George Schmidt stands and addresses the group. "The full moon comes tomorrow, my friends. We should be coming to making a decision. I think I agree about Mary Lewis from before, I say we...do that and get on with it without much more delay."

"Aye, and it's getting late, I think a good amount of us are about set to go for the evening - if we are going to decide to kill another of us from the community again, we'd best decide it and get it done by tomorrow night." Another of you acknowledges the point.

"Wait! But, I'm not so sure about Mary." Another of you adds.

"Well we better get our points on the table, so to speak, and then vote if we want to vote and get it done. Let's get to it." Yet another of you adds.

The bulk of you agree, it's time to get to it.

vote tally 2.04-
Mary Lewis [DeasVail] - 4 - Ginngie, Ghostlin, mastina, Varsoon,

Vanessa Peters [Varsoon] - 2 - Ellibereth, Cephrir,

not voting - fferyllt, Cabd, penguin_alien, DeasVail, Chara

---

- if I have made a mistake with your vote, please PM me the post with your most current vote

previous votes record-

Cephrir - DeasVail, DeasVail,

Chara - DeasVail,

dead:

Vecna - DeasVail
Last edited by drealmerz7 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Last edited by drealmerz7 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
balance among all things
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Ellibereth »

VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon
VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon VOTE: Varsoon
FLASH OF GREEN
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 am

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: varsoon
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Guess we triggered evening anyhow. So in order, since I have only one post:

not voting - fferyllt, Cabd, penguin_alien, DeasVail, Chara

^that needs to be rectified. I would presume at this point that DV, regardless of alignment, will not be voting himself, and ffery's last post seems to indicate she no longer likes the DV wagon, so unless she proposes, in some way Not Varsoon, I think the VC will look like this:

Mary Lewis [DeasVail] - 4 - Ginngie, Ghostlin, mastina, Varsoon,

Vanessa Peters [Varsoon] -
- Ellibereth, Cephrir,
DeasVail
fferyllt

not voting - Cabd, penguin_alien, Chara

So, we either need to lynch the person that's been on the reads of everyone since Day 1 or we need to lynch Varsoon to find out if Elli and PA are able to safely shoot people for the good of the Town.

I feel that we probably do NEED majority lynch by end of Evening. I suspect it'll probably come down to one vote, and that vote'll be Cabd.

Presuming DV is lynched and flips Town, we'll have to figure out and play the PoE game anyway, so Varsoon would probably go on the table at this place. Are we sure we're playing mafia anymore? I will be around most of today cooking (I was assigned 1/3 of the Thanksgiving meal), so I'll check in to make sure Town doesn't just stall. I would say 'hit me up with questions', but this is burning my content post for the Evening phase.

We must lynch today, folks. Regardless of how we do it, we must have some information today to base our decisions on. I will do what I can to prevent that dreaded No Lynch from happening, and then we go to Night. Good luck.

p-edit: I see DV has done what I thought he'd do.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

I still might switch tbh. I'm still thinking over what the better play is.

I am also up for a Ginngie wagon at any time.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Varsoon »

I finally got internet back, so I'm not v/la anymore.

Well, if you guys lynch me, you're all fucking dickheads and you'll realize on my flip why you're assholes and I'll hate you forever.
I gave you three werewolves on a fucking plate and you still doubt me.
Seriously; when I'm dead, lynch Elli, because that sack of lying shit doesn't deserve a survivor win if it's the case.

As for this whole "Varsoon claimed the kills because he's evil," that's bullshit, I wouldn't fucking claim the kills if they aligned me against town; I wouldn't even use them out the fucking gate in that case. But believe Elli over me or, of all people, Penguin Fucking Alien.
You scrubs deserve to lose this fucking game if you lynch me, too. Like, outright. You've never backed a good lynch without me pushing it blood-sweat-and-tears or killing it before you could wifom yourselves into 100 more pages of shitposting.
I legitimately hate all of you for betraying me when I've done more for our wincon than any single one of you.

Thank you, goodnight.

VOTE: Elli
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4714, Varsoon wrote: I legitimately hate all of you for betraying me when I've done more for our wincon than any single one of you.

Thank you, goodnight.

VOTE: Elli
sorry for being useless.

VOTE: DeasVail
i don't have anything else to say. i still think lynching Varsoon here is crap.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

I'm not sure why Varsoon is so pissed off at me? Such that my username now comes with an expletive and my being referred to as "of all people, Penguin Fucking Alien." If you have some reason to dislike me beyond having rolled survivor here I'd like to hear about it. I'm not advocating for your lynch. I made an argument for why I believe you're town.

Bottom line, lynching Varsoon is feeding scum and putting the game near parity for no good reason after being up 3:2 at dawn if DV flips town.

I'll vote later if I feel like it. DV is likely already lynched, and I don't feel like voting elsewhere at present.

Plus I want to hear from Cabd, given he outed me and then disappeared. He owes some thoughts on the gamestate.

Ghostlin, I have no intention of shooting tonight regardless of what flips. We had a super short day phase and I'm guessing we have another two flips by tomorrow morning. Almost half the game being dead in two game cycles for a Large is an unusual state, and that's a lot of data to mine.

PA out.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Ok, so!

I might be a doctor. I might be a fruit vendor. It's hard to say, but I am pretty sure I'm a doctor.

So, I'm going to target one (or more!) of my townreads, or maybe myself. If you wake up with a pineapple or something, you'll know it was me. But, since my night 1 targets didn't say anything about receiving strange gifts in the night, I'm pretty sure I really am a doctor.

So, if you're planning to kill someone tonight, you probably should target someplace else besides {Cabd, Mastina, Ghostlin, Cephrir} And maybe me. You never know, I might decide to be an asshole and protect myself.

Sorry Elli, I'm going to assume that Mastina has you covered.

Or maybe this is all bullshit and I'm a common villager. I've been practicing gambits in front of a mirror all week and I've been taking lessons from Cabd since 2013 (I'm a slow learner, ok?) So yeah, this could be a gambit. But it's not. I'm a multi-target doctor and I'm going to protect ALL my best townreads.

Enough about me!

I was going to vote Varsoon in this post but his aggro was so over the top it reminded me of Advance Wars. I wish he'd been around while we could actually talk but such was not to be.

So much for the afternoon ending when every vote is down :/ Maybe groupscum intentionally cut the day short because the momentum was shifting?

I'm not going to vote just yet. I don't like being rushed and this game day has pissed me off.

And I'd like to read what Cabd has to say before I vote.

Idic
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: Ellibereth
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

MASTINA
CEPHRIR
FFERY
DV
CABD
GHOST

I ONLY NEED 5 OF YOU FOR THIS TO GO THROUGH

LOOK IN YOUR HEARTS

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND I WILL GRANT YOU ALL YOUR WISHES

but no seriously, look at this:
Well, if you guys lynch me, you're all fucking dickheads and you'll realize on my flip why you're assholes and I'll hate you forever.
^^^lol I wonder why. It's because he loses if he dies. *gasp*
I gave you three werewolves on a fucking plate and you still doubt me.
Check that number again. And also amount of scum he's killed has nothing to do with and isn't inconsistent with a 3p accusation soooooo.
Seriously; when I'm dead, lynch Elli, because that sack of lying shit doesn't deserve a survivor win if it's the case.
And now I'm LYING. Except what has Elli said about him? That he's third party and might have inadverdently turned himself into a threat. I refer y'all to the top quote. His entire post makes it obvious his wincon IS survivor. Maybe he didn't even think of the fact that killing could make him switch into a threat? Even if he's realizing this now what can he do? (Hint: look at what he's doing now). Instead it's herp derp elli lied.

Rest is blahblah AtE
It should be obvious to y'all that he's flipping a shit because he loses if he dies right? And that's why he has the ninja in his role+ asked for the mastina protect earlier. Except unlike me and penguin he's scared to just come out and say that he's 3p for some reason. even now.

Also, look at how DV's acted since the vecna shit happened and even how he treated. It's SUPER fucking obvious he's not scum. Sure, he did a shitty job as town and varsoon has had excellent aim as a third party. BUT THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER.
The bottom line here for DV is the TOWN part not the SHITTY part.
In the end is this game about rewarding or punishing for others good play? NO. It's about reaching your wincons. I WILL absolutely bring you guys there if you just help me out here.

Mastina, I have all the faith in the world in you right now to keep me alive. You know my confidence in my reads once I have them isn't misplaced. I will not betray your faith.

My goal is to win this game as soon as possible - just as you all want to.

Lynch Varsoon and there's some chance this game ends tonight.

If I wake up alive and his corpse is rotting in the ground, I WILL bring you all to the promised victory tomorrow.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

VOTE: VARSOON
FLASH OF GREEN
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Cabd »

Normally, I'd find the Varsoon votes not very enticing. But with a potential hider guilty too? Yeah, that makes it slightly better odds.

Proud of you ffery. Sniff Sniff... They grow up so fast.

Sorting out varsoon also means that, well, P_A can just shoot DV, if that's possible.

Even if I think that slot is town (which i don'tish) it's not living to lylo.

Eli and P_A have a chance to try and win with us, but if we stop hitting scum..? That's another story.

Don't let a cheeky attempt to win sail through late.

(Also the hostility from varsoon might make him not as likely to be group scum but hider guilty and third parties yo)

Godspeed, y'all.

Also, as an aside, it seems fairly obvious now that night comes whenever the mod arbitrarily decides he's not happy with the pace of the thread. Keep that in mind in the future.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:40 am

Post by fferyllt »

VOTE: Varsoon

Idic
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Ellibereth »

VOTE: VARSOON
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”