Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Kagami »

But I like AD whereas I'm completely indifferent about all the ronpas who aren't NS. :<
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:35 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 841, ActionDan wrote:When I don't feel like super sleepy I'll have to read and evaluate the exchange between Nos/Oma/kyoto. Whatever that was seemed to spawn from out of the blue.
If I had to award anything, it would be slight town points to Nos and slight scum points to Oma, only because that exchange was perpetrated by Oma on a whim and I find it overzealous to vote Nos based on matching his antics.
In post 842, Maki Harukawa wrote:Don't really think you're scum but I'm not gonna kick and scream over your lynch.
The only thing I was asking you to do and am asking now is to find a scum read and vote it. It can't be that hard. That's hardly kicking and screaming, that's just playing the game.

There's a lot wrong with 854. I've gone down the rabbit hole with Hinduragi and I've given my opinions on plenty of others too; if people don't read, analyze, and make conclusions from it that's on them not me. What does "His general Obscurity points more to scummy than towny." Does that have to do with my reads not being attuned to the general consensus? God forbid I have independent thoughts. Again with everyone's constant refrain of "I like the wagon composition". It truly makes me sick. The only difference here is that Boring provided reasons to go with it but to me it'd be better if those didn't exist at all.
In post 859, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Yuki is scum lurkaderping
In post 860, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:I know I voted for the exact same reason boring did but I fee like boring did it because no one questioned mine
Allow me to continue to question yours again and again. You have a scum read that you aren't voting over a null read. Consolidation be damned.

Out of the 5 people currently voting me only
one
has an actual scum read on me. I don't really know where Cabd stands but I know it stands to reason he isn't reading closely since he voted me (in which despite claiming to proxy his vote to LLD hers wasn't yet on me).

At least for the Rompa Anime Avatars, think what you will, but they are at the least voting their stated scum reads. They are playing mafia. What I see above isn't it, and I can tell you it's frustrating to no end.

And to respond to Joey in particular you have no right to quote my wall and tell me I'm delusional about trying to push my scum read and not read it when, even were the fact that I understood that survival was on the line explicitly in that very post, pushing scum reads is correct play.

As well as the opportunity cost remark, like wow. You literally value anything I'd have to say less than a lurker lurking when you don't even think I'll flip scum.

---

Kagami I don't know if Hindu would champion it. It's odd yes, I've thought that, that surely there'd be a better scum strategy and both of them would be start enough to know what that might be and how risky this one would be. I've tended to rationalize that that's WIFOM and try not to let that doubt cloud my judgement. I've been starting to waver a bit in regards to my scum read on LLD. Among other things I'm surprised she hasn't voted me yet. And I'm really spooked by the phenomenon that's occurring above.

So I'm going to vote Boring and see where the chips fall. I honestly could vote Cabd as well, since feels and reals together inform me that's where I'd feel a scum hides.

VOTE: Boring

For the record Hindu what are your thoughts on Kaito/Boring/Kokichi at the moment?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Kagami »

VOTE: boring
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 864, Kagami wrote:If there's reason to be concerned about AD, it's that he's leaning heavily on arguments that are objectively correct.
You'd be surprised what I can do when I actually bother to read a thread for understanding and detail. I know I have a habit of doing jack-all usually though, so I'll forgive you for that
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 789, FakeGod wrote:0 days, 22 hours, 8 minutes
Ugh.

Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I wouldn't be opposed to a boring lynch, maybe. Don't like when they flipped from me to action on poor reasoning.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 880, Kokichi Oma wrote:I wouldn't be opposed to a boring lynch, maybe. Don't like when they flipped from me to action on poor reasoning.
Then put your vote where your mouth is.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:05 am

Post by FakeGod »

Cephrir replaces Yuki Takeya.

I'll extend the deadline by 1 day.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:13 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.8

Cephrir [1] - Kyoko Kirigiri
Kokichi Oma [1] - Nosferatu
Kyoko Kirigiri [1] - Lady Lambdadelta
Nosferatu [1] - Kokichi Oma
ActionDan [6] - Joey_, Hinduragi, Cabd, Kotoko Utsugi, Maki Harukawa, boring
boring [4] - ActionDan, Kagami, Vaxkiller, Kaede Akamatsu

Not Voting [3]
- Cephrir, SnarkySnowman, Kaito Momota

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-01-18 12:00:00)
Last edited by FakeGod on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Kagami »

yay for ceph~
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:58 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I return finally. Took me a while to get back and able to pay attention to fun things. Reading up now.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 876, ActionDan wrote:
In post 841, ActionDan wrote:When I don't feel like super sleepy I'll have to read and evaluate the exchange between Nos/Oma/kyoto. Whatever that was seemed to spawn from out of the blue.
If I had to award anything, it would be slight town points to Nos and slight scum points to Oma, only because that exchange was perpetrated by Oma on a whim and I find it overzealous to vote Nos based on matching his antics.
In post 842, Maki Harukawa wrote:Don't really think you're scum but I'm not gonna kick and scream over your lynch.
The only thing I was asking you to do and am asking now is to find a scum read and vote it. It can't be that hard. That's hardly kicking and screaming, that's just playing the game.

There's a lot wrong with 854. I've gone down the rabbit hole with Hinduragi and I've given my opinions on plenty of others too; if people don't read, analyze, and make conclusions from it that's on them not me. What does "His general Obscurity points more to scummy than towny." Does that have to do with my reads not being attuned to the general consensus? God forbid I have independent thoughts. Again with everyone's constant refrain of "I like the wagon composition". It truly makes me sick. The only difference here is that Boring provided reasons to go with it but to me it'd be better if those didn't exist at all.
In post 860, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:I know I voted for the exact same reason boring did but I fee like boring did it because no one questioned mine
Allow me to continue to question yours again and again. You have a scum read that you aren't voting over a null read. Consolidation be damned.

one
has an actual scum read on me. I don't really know where Cabd stands but I know it stands to reason he isn't reading closely since he voted me (in which despite claiming to proxy his vote to LLD hers wasn't yet on me).

At least for the Rompa Anime Avatars, think what you will, but they are at the least voting their stated scum reads. They are playing mafia. What I see above isn't it, and I can tell you it's frustrating to no end.

And to respond to Joey in particular you have no right to quote my wall and tell me I'm delusional about trying to push my scum read and not read it when, even were the fact that I understood that survival was on the line explicitly in that very post, pushing scum reads is correct play.

As well as the opportunity cost remark, like wow. You literally value anything I'd have to say less than a lurker lurking when you don't even think I'll flip scum.

---

Kagami I don't know if Hindu would champion it. It's odd yes, I've thought that, that surely there'd be a better scum strategy and both of them would be start enough to know what that might be and how risky this one would be. I've tended to rationalize that that's WIFOM and try not to let that doubt cloud my judgement. I've been starting to waver a bit in regards to my scum read on LLD. Among other things I'm surprised she hasn't voted me yet. And I'm really spooked by the phenomenon that's occurring above.

So I'm going to vote Boring and see where the chips fall. I honestly could vote Cabd as well, since feels and reals together inform me that's where I'd feel a scum hides.

For the record Hindu what are your thoughts on Kaito/Boring/Kokichi at the moment?
Thank you for AT LEAST trying to poke outside ash/lldd
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 876, ActionDan wrote:

one

---

unronically thank you for at least trying to poke outside ash/lldd
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Nice double post
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 876, ActionDan wrote:And to respond to Joey in particular you have no right to quote my wall and tell me I'm delusional about trying to push my scum read and not read it when, even were the fact that I understood that survival was on the line explicitly in that very post, pushing scum reads is correct play.
If thats the case then you renounce the right to fucking of my vote to be of ever use to you, do you even get that? You can just make a case on obvious town as a healthy wagon CW to your own slot, it just makes me want to ignore you if anything
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Joey_ »

renounce the right of my vote to be of ever use* anyway
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Okay since we have a deadline extension we can all chill out a bit and not hammer the boring/action dan wagons yet, i am unvoting so it doesnt get lynched by error or something in case double voters d1 and/or speed hammering

UNVOTE:
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Kagami »

Joey, our wonderful mod will be happy to dispel some of your fears if you ask him the right question.

I'm a little surprised you didn't do so far earlier given your concern.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

About the deadline extension?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Kagami »

About doublevoters.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 854, boring wrote:I did a solid skim of the AD v Hindu walls.

I assumed that ActionDan's content would at least give us something to use after his flip (since he's looking to be today's lynch), but he doesn't say much of consequence, and he's really coming out of left field with his reads. If he flips town, I don't think his content will be very useful. If he flips scum, I don't see it helping us clear anyone (except maybe Hindu or LLD [though, not both, apparently?]). His general obscurity points more to scummy than towny. If he had started the walling and shading after being placed under pressure, I'd say it's obvious flailing. I just don't get why scum would do all that for no reason. It's not exactly pro-survival behavior.

I know we're running out of time, and I like the players on AD's wagon.

VOTE: ActionDan
that was a long paragraph of nothing followed by one post of dubious substance

feels like an overjustification

BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

^ 100% only noticed that slot because of the votes piling on btw

opportunism ftw
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

Pumba are you town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 894, Kagami wrote:About doublevoters.
Well its only relevevant in the scenario where multiple people would change their vote the vot eon the same person, this scenario is particularily true on deadline thus my unvote rn
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 897, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Pumba are you town
who dat?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”