Rocky Horror Picture Show - players suck, game over

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1475  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:01 pm

popcorn.gif

Almost50
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 13, 2015
Location: Right here.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1476  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:03 pm

In post 1473, Vecna wrote:(allthough im wondering why it wasnt used by the third person during Play 1 or Play 3 if they dont like the survivors, unless they really do have limited charges on it as well).


How about Even/Odd? Or every other cycle?
Records: W/L
Town: 23/17, Mafia: 5/3, 3P: 1/1
Modded 3 games successfully. Now running Overkill 2: A Blood-Thirsty Stallone Themed Game

Inferno390
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 03, 2017
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1477  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Venca is major slipping right now.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Location: Hell
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1478  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Well it was nice playing with you Vecna but someone is probably going to shoot you now :3

If you’re not Riff Raff then who? I don’t recall any other character of any significance partaking in the time warp.
Activity is currently low because of irl stuff.

Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
 
User avatar
Joined: June 13, 2011
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1479  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 pm

In post 1478, mutantdevle wrote:Well it was nice playing with you Vecna but someone is probably going to shoot you now :3

If you’re not Riff Raff then who? I don’t recall any other character of any significance partaking in the time warp.

Columbia
-looking for something witty to put here-
GTKAS

mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Location: Hell
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1480  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Ahh yes of course.

Did they say at the end that she was related to Rocky or half of him or something? I was confused at that part.
Activity is currently low because of irl stuff.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Moperville
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1481  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:10 pm

In post 1476, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1473, Vecna wrote:(allthough im wondering why it wasnt used by the third person during Play 1 or Play 3 if they dont like the survivors, unless they really do have limited charges on it as well).


How about Even/Odd? Or every other cycle?

No, it's just the 3 shots with the time delay
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
Hi, it’s Box! (Himiko is taking a vacation at the witch world rn, maybe you’ll see her again...?)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Lifthrasil
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 04, 2018
Location: Baliho
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1482  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:47 pm

In post 1480, mutantdevle wrote:Ahh yes of course.

Did they say at the end that she was related to Rocky or half of him or something? I was confused at that part.

Nah, she just had a relationship with Eddy. Actually she left Frank for Eddie - which is why Frank gets jealous and kills Eddy eventually.

mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Location: Hell
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1483  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Lol you say eventually as though Eddie had much screen time.
Activity is currently low because of irl stuff.

Lifthrasil
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 04, 2018
Location: Baliho
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1484  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:15 pm

In post 1483, mutantdevle wrote:Lol you say eventually as though Eddie had much screen time.

Well, he had that one motorcycle ride and then he was present at the dinner - even if not alive anymore. :wink:

northsidegal
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1485  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Chickadee have you flavor claimed?
washed up (?)

Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
 
User avatar
Joined: June 13, 2011
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1486  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Yea, I'm a pack of dogs
-looking for something witty to put here-
GTKAS

northsidegal
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1487  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Was timewarp the same one that you targeted previously where the shot failed? If not, why switch targets?
washed up (?)

Nancy Drew 39
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: The Twilight Zone
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1488  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Hi, I've been sick with the flu but I'm okay now. Can anyone bring me up to speed? Thanks. :)
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary. ~Kafka

JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2017
Location: 'Murica. Heck yeah.

Post Post #1489  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 pm

I'm barely even comprehending anything going on here anymore except one of the V names fucked up.

Nancy Drew 39
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: The Twilight Zone
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1490  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Well, do we know whom we made "immune" or is that a mystery?
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary. ~Kafka

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Moperville
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1491  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:33 pm

In post 1490, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well, do we know whom we made "immune" or is that a mystery?

Have you read the rules at all?
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
Hi, it’s Box! (Himiko is taking a vacation at the witch world rn, maybe you’ll see her again...?)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ms Columbo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 28, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1492  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 pm

(Jeopardy theme)

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1493  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Play
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1494  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 am

I have a confession to make...

I've seen the beginning of this movie like 9 times, but I always get bored around the time they wake rocky up and it's snooze isle until the blowjobs and the. I don't remember anything oh until meatloaf dies? Yeah. Kinda.


So,,butts.

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1495  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 am

/Canadian mist

Vecna
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1496  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:17 am

In post 1474, JaydragonKing wrote:... Did you forget that I in fact DIDN'T get a success message?


Which confirms all the more I didnt even attempt to use my ability? Either way it seems youre misunderstanding your role somewhere (or are full of it), since it seems all the more likely you did in fact stop Chickadee from shooting me

Vecna
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1497  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:18 am

In post 1477, Inferno390 wrote:Venca is major slipping right now.


Explain how im major slipping? Because im just informing you how my role works, and what my actions have been.

I really dont care either way if you believe me, but saying im slipping is just all kinds of trying to make it appear like something its not.

Vecna
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1498  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 am

Also, I am Lips (hence my starting post)

Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
 
User avatar
Joined: June 13, 2011
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1499  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 am

In post 1496, Vecna wrote:
In post 1474, JaydragonKing wrote:... Did you forget that I in fact DIDN'T get a success message?


Which confirms all the more I didnt even attempt to use my ability? Either way it seems youre misunderstanding your role somewhere (or are full of it), since it seems all the more likely you did in fact stop Chickadee from shooting me

So you're saying mod error?
-looking for something witty to put here-
GTKAS

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park