In post 122, HeWhoSwims wrote:soft agree that calling MB obvtown is wacky

Apart from that idk what to say I've only played half a game with like 3 of you

Let's have fun still
Do I know you?

*eyebrow raise*
You do now. Good to meet.
In post 186, Yuurei wrote:
In post 179, MathBlade wrote:
In post 177, Yuurei wrote:i've been thinking about TGP but now i'm more decided to take that as a NAI joke

Mathblade, do you think that jokes need motivation?
I think everything even subconscious actions have a motivation.
i think so as well, however these motivations can be "weak" in my vision

i mean, he simply wanted to joke, so he did it

that's the conclusion i came after thinking about it at least
[Agree here. I think the discussion about the joke is overblown, the impression I get from the little times I've seen TGP around the site is that he's kinda meme-y and even if he wasn't I wouldn't be able to see alignment motivation behind jokes.

The hard keychain scumread makes me clench my teeth - no fan of reads like those - but it's rather townie than scum, since this would look really bad for scum nsg if we would flip keychain as either alignment.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #3) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hydra is being weird for finding it scummy for Math to interrogate, Math is weird for finding re-reading scummy imo. Both of you, why these arguments? Is there anything more constituting your reads on each other?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #4) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

They both seem to scumlean each other a bit. I was thinking if those leans are elaborated that means yay discussion yay reads yay it's easier to take a stance on your/my read on the duo because mine is pretty neutral at this point although I think Math is looking into things too much (reread/joke motivations)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #5) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hi. I'm alive, but was out for the entire day yesterday. Should be home for a good portion of today though so I'll be catching up
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #6) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 293, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 256, HeWhoSwims wrote:The hard keychain scumread makes me clench my teeth - no fan of reads like those - but it's rather townie than scum, since this would look really bad for scum nsg if we would flip keychain as either alignment.
This seems a little bit of a stretch. We're barely out of RVS and NSG is literally pushing Key for her entrance with little support, so it looks unlikely that either one will flip anytime soon. It feels like you're looking for a reason to townread NSG, rather than organically doing so. Also, Ive seen scum happily mislynch/death tunnel town.
Eh, I didn't quite catch this was some sort of reaction test so I considered it a serious-ish post. In that case I'd still doubt town NSG would try it. Besides this I don't TR NSG.
In post 319, Luna Nova wrote:I town read Yuurei, they are trying too evaluate people too much to be scum.

I am sus of the way RC is trying to buddy every living player. Although his not wanting to go try hard thing isn't overly alignent indicative but it easily comes from scum.
Although I probably won't vote him.

Ursula
How is he buddying? I fail to see that...
In post 351, MathBlade wrote:
In post 316, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 215, Yuurei wrote:ok, that explain things better. i would like to hear your opinion about TGP, Aronis or Math as well, and can you talk me through your reason for voting me or you want to wait more to say it?
Aronis is annoying me but I wouldn't say that means anything.

I am lean scum on Mathblade if I am being generous, they are kinda weird and I don't overly like the line of questioning about me rereading the game. It's not abnormal for someone to do at this stage by any means and it's a stupid line of questioning that only yields answers like "I am trying to win" or "I had no solid reads" which aren't even alignment indicative answers. Aronis' "too make them look busy" critique has some validity but that clearly isn't what MathBlade is talking about. Although I tend to wait awhile before I read "weird" players since I am not so great at it.

The nameless section of our hydra is town reading TGP but I never asked why, it's probably some kind of tone read. I just read his ISO to help myself answer this question and none of his posts are alignment indicative by any means and are mostly just fun banter.

So sorry, I guess I am just null on the 3 slots in question.
I ask what seem to be “pointless” questions to people a lot.

It isn’t WHAT people say. It’s HOW they say it.

And right now what you’ve done is an attack on me calling me “weird” which is an insult and calling it generous.

Furthermore I wouldn’t expect solid reads then it’s RVS.

Just becomes someone is “weird” to borrow your to be frank disgusting word choice doesn’t mean that you completely disregard attempts at sorting you.

For example I learned you’re intentionally shading me, by calling me “weird” and generous. The only matter is if you think so low of my town game that you just don’t want people to listen to me or you’re actively berating me to get me sidetracked. Either way it’s disgusting as fuck.
I feel this is too defensive. Firstly surely the hydra is allowed to critique your play, no? I'm with them in that your question about rereading was unnecessary. I also don't feel they were trying to say you're a weird person, but rather that they find your play weird
In post 376, Luna Nova wrote:Aronis and Creature are town.

Ursula
Again.. Why?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #7) » Mon May 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I do think Beautiful's vote on the hydra is weak and I really doubt Luna nova is really helping the scum wincon? Like, at least they're a big point of discussion. And they''re not scummy for scumreading beautiful imo but that seems to be a beautiful kind of thing.

I am... not a big fan of the reads in . I don't think are bad and I still don't see the buddying you hydra heads are talking about. I also fail to see how the ease makes NSG town, so enlighten me, I don't think that's impossible for scum to fake. Hebichan I can agree with mostly though I don't see how makes her town but that's less of an issue, I feel.
In post 429, Yuurei wrote:ok, so we're going to lynch someone that we're not confident in being scum just because they are scum reading you and who you think that is town?

do you guys have that much confidence that you are right and not for example Luna? we're only in page 18, is everyone perhaps planning to lock reads this early? if you will probably change your reads later on, why lynching someone because they haven't the same early reads as you?

it's so arrogant that i'm even taken aback in playing this game. i wanted to vote Luna before, but not for these reasons.

i'm slightly enraged at this kind of behavior, so instead of pointing things out as usual, for now i'll do something else in my free time, because if i force myself to try it now i'm for sure badmouthing anyone that is in Luna wagon without truly scum reading the slot

the unique thing that i feel obligated to comment is that i for real had forgot the existence of some players, that doesn't only apply to her but a good example is Theta. she apparently lurked out real good, comes to the thread, ask about hebichan wagon (in other words, she didn't read the thread at all) however even without apparently reading, votes Luna stating that "she could get behind it". She hasn't even apparently read the thread, and when she shows up she hasn't anything to comment on or point out, finalizing with support in a Luna lynch even without knowing the reasons.

This is the kind of thing that hurts town the most if she's not simply scum.

VOTE: Theta Alpine
Good post. I've only had 1 game with RC (where I was lynched D1) but from what I've heard/seen he posts a lot and is firmly behind his reads, am I correct on that? Not sure if you're scumreading him for it but eh, I personally wouldn't at this point although I don't like it.

Good reasoning for the vote I feel. Agree with what you said about Theta.
In post 438, Almost50 wrote:Then we have: HeWhoSwims (...) they have modded me
Erm... I think you may want to refresh your memory? I've only modded one game and you weren't in there :) Or am I forgetting something? Not that it really matters, I doubt I can pin you down based on 1 game of meta
In post 445, hebichan wrote:
In post 443, Almost50 wrote:
In post 258, hebichan wrote:VOTE: swims

That post last post has so much wish wash logic its actually hard to parse, and the vagueness of "why these arguments" feels like you're trying to force content.

Votes here till something worse comes by me.
By this logic this very post from you is you trying to force content. Can you elaborate on why HWS post is/should be considered suspicious while yours isn't/shouldn't be?
Because I was forcing content to progress the game state. Swims post did nothing to actual further any discussion that wasn't already beaten into the ground.
?? I was trying to progress the game state. Didn't feel the discussion was "beaten into the ground". I wanted those two to lay out scumreads on each other, open up, allow themselves to be read, and therefore allow me to take a better stance on the matter.
In post 446, hebichan wrote:If you can't see the difference between HWS not even formulating reads on what he was discussing and basically not even take a side in it, and me placing a vote with reasoning, you are beyond helpless.
Why's that "helpless"?
In post 467, hebichan wrote:Oh wait, no, they aren't a hydra. Thought they were.

Uh. Ignore me.

Still wantm ore definition content.
Huh wait? I thought they were? Or was that a joke post
In post 496, ArcAngel9 wrote:This game is a serious SPAMhole with full of random posts, pagetop posts, jokes and non relevant statements.
guess that's what we get for joining an 18p game? :lol: agree that the first pages were a lot of spam but meh

...but you took the quotes seriously. Idk what to think about that really... It seems strange that inactive scum would head into that section of the thread first I'd say if they are already under some sort of pressure (lacking postcount) and can exert influence on events that are current
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #8) » Mon May 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 585, northsidegal wrote:arcangel can be scum for
por que? wanna discuss?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #9) » Mon May 28, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 594, northsidegal wrote:i don't see much desire to actually figure things out from . i've called arcangel as town before off of a single post, so the lack of any seeming desire to figure things out made it more likely to come from scum for me. creature disagrees though, so for now i guess i'll wait to see how that develops more.
Fair assessment, but I would still think scum!arc would benefit more from skipping pregame.
In post 595, northsidegal wrote:
In post 587, Vecna wrote:Creature is being too widely townread. As happens in too many games, people underestimate Creature's scum potential. When he tries, he can pull of a very formidable scum game, which is nearly indistinguishable from his townplay.
um.

is this actually true?
I think most people commenting on Creature were somewhat townreading him but I don't think everyone commented on him right? As for the rest I don't have any meta on creature. But if Vec is right then yeah let's watch out, but that's a given, isn't it?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #10) » Tue May 29, 2018 4:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm around for a good while today, and less tomorrow until the evening. Right now ask me what you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blade, I wasn't trying to get you to push Luna; I was giving my own read on the situation. You were already pushing Luna and I was criticising that as a way of forming/stating my thoughts on the gamestate.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #11) » Tue May 29, 2018 4:50 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 610, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 432, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 331, RadiantCowbells wrote:also cheeky isn't necessarily scum but she hasn't been towny so far.
You're the only person that I expect should know better than this tbh.
In post 480, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm pretty sure that the entire scumteam isn't lurking so at least one person is scum in the active players but none of the active players are obviously scum aorn and I'm scared to push on someone for reactions because it'll probably end in me having to deal with a whole lot shit that I don't deserve (see: last few pages) so my hands are kind of tied here.

Until someone does something that I think is worth immediately jumping on it's -equity for me to go around pushing people and risking my own lynch.
If I had to dayvig someone it'd be Archwing, in the active players it'd be like Yuurei but I'm not especially confident in any reads besides my townreads.
hence why I'm stalling until I have confident reads and voting people who have shit reads so that they fuck off.
VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Why this? Why beautiful? Why only comment on this? so many questions I'm afraid I won't get a really good answer to. Both of these posts state thoughts on the game... we have less active people such as me, yourself, Teta. We have people already pushing others, such as Luna and Mathblade sorta mutually, hebichan pushing me earlier, someone was pushing Arc. I'd like your opinion on the rest of the game if you claim to have read up most of the thread so far.

I think beautiful's posts here make sense, I'm not townreading Cheeky at this point (even if I were what's wrong with him saying this) and I think the fact that scumteam isn't lurking feels like a fair assessment.

pedit: Both, Blade? The read I have is that both you and hydra are slowly drifting towards the scumlean part of my readslist for reasons I stated and posts I quoted. But by discussing that read and those posts and reasons, I form them further...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #12) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:53 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 710, MathBlade wrote:
In post 673, Archwing wrote:zzzz this game is busy but like, not a lot has happened per se.

VOTE: NSG
Not really feeling NSG scum. Wanna explain that?
I kinda agree though.

I don't think her posts are that stellar honestly and the only thing I really could call town is the reaction test thingy with Keychain.

And same - I'm not feeling an Arcangel wagon at all.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #13) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

The hell do you want? Of course I'm feeling stuff. It's right in my previous post. I think Nsg isn't very good and I wouldn't town read her at all. I would townread Yuurei, and you (hebi). Besides that scumread on Theta. TGP I can see but that's more of a lack of content
The rest, I barely can form any read on right now.

Pedit. I guess I'm slow in making reads but I for example find it hard to sort Math and Luna right now. Surely I find both suspicious but I cant draw a motivation from it right now so I'm not putting a read there...

I'm commenting and reading and when I feel I have something to add I add it.

And of course I don't like you trying to lynch me - but what interaction do you expect? For me to get angry over it? That's not what I was planning. For me to post and such? Well, I feel I'm doing that.

Peditpedit: my vote meta catches up with me a lot, I don't use em a whole lot and I get shit for it every time and need to change it. If you want me to use one right now? I'd be on Theta. Or maybe TGP but he needs to actually post.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #14) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm not "planning" a reaction. I was saying I wasn't gonna get angry or upset over a scumread on me.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #15) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:39 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Because I generally feel that bad reads =/= scum?

Sure it bugs me sort of but I'm not gonna be scumreading Hebi for it. And I wouldn't know why she would complain about me not interacting with her over that lynch push. Did she expect me to get upset?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #16) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Eh I'm kind of in a hard spot since I do townread you but well you're pretty much my main pusher. So I acknowledge that and... Move on cause I townread you for the rest of your iso.

And yeah I do sound unsure here. But as you said yourself there's slots with even less posts than me... So I can't and wouldn't even want to attach a read there for now. I'd love to place Luna but they need to come back. Math I find hard to place since I don't really agree with what he's saying (arguing the "planned" reaction) but like he's not giving me scumvibes aside from possibly his spat with the hydra. Which I commented on before.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Surprise I'm alive. Sorry for the inactivity.

I'd say that NSG came out on top in the NSG Math 1v1 I think her reasoning was better. Still I'm wary and the early part of her iso looks bad to me. But there are bigger fish to fry

I still think TGP is barely helping the game. Also I don't agree with NSG being scum with TGP necessarily because she didn't vote TGP; at this point I think scum would join there as it's easy

Beautiful definitely came out on top of the argument with the hydra. A50 has a good point and the imo is pretty damning

Allow me to try and look back some more
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Psssh mastina I posted. Or isn't that enough content for ya?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Okay yeah looking through the TGP iso I don't really see anything of worth.

Still agree the hydra's response was bad. And I find the reads in to be really bad, mostly the only scumread on Beautiful and the townread on NSG. Also don't agree with the later note that "NSG doesn't care in scumgames". Not really a fan either of the last few posts in the ISO.

I almost had a heart attack seeing the hydra at 7 votes thinking it was a hammer. Guess I've played too many 13p games :) Anyway, I'm ready to VOTE: Luna Nova which should be L-2.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1187, Vecna wrote:VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

Looks guys, a shiny alternative at 5 votes
I mean I'm fine with this too.
In post 1209, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1205, Luna Nova wrote:I shall be around the majority as my hydra partners are somewhat upset at the turn of events
Pedit: No. I suppose the correct term is human neighborizer but that is all
~Diana
Yeah I don’t believe this at all.

I am counter claiming. I believe you are hunting for me.

I am not
exactly
a human neighborizer but it’s close enough to yours to where I don’t buy it.

A human neighborizer would be a masonizer.

Will type something better up after work if and only if it’s needed.

This can die.
Uh? Neighborizer=/=masonizer or am I dumb here.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:39 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hi hello sorry yes I know I've been terribly inactive. I was tired as fuck and I know I've really been a shitty lurksack this game and I'm sorry (truly) but here I am. Ask me what you need.
In post 1420, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1419, Vecna wrote:I mean, why would town come back two times, clearly state that theyre refusing to read the game, but still think they have reason to be upset:

-About being voted (this page)
-About someone else (me) asking for people to vote for someone?

This seems like a very classic dear-in-the-headlights scenario to me. Theres not even any real indignation about them being town and being voted for bullshit reasons that I sense from the posts.
because your fricking game is like 60 pages long
stop spamming and I'll read it
heard of consolidating your thoughts into 1 post? It makes life a lot easier for everyone.
But I still don't like TGP for town. You signed up for this man. Theta and Luna still too. Aside from some posts the first days of June I'm not really a fan of Cheeky either. And I really want myself to sort both NSG and Math after their 1v1 ish thingy from a while ago.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:49 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Well why not Luna where I think I still am?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:52 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I didn't see anything redeeming and out of all votes on them, the one from a counterwagon is the worst one :/
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Glad to see you turned around on me Hebi :p

Anyway, if we "force" Mathdino to keep recruiting he could later claim who's in his group? If that number exceeds the amount of scum we anticipate then Math should probably be town, a role like this (extra mill possibility) seems very powerful for scum. I wouldn't think claiming who's there is a very bad idea if there's like 5 people in there but what do you think? (Sorry if this is stupid)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1969, Ankamius wrote:ehhhh

Anyone want to give me a rough rundown on how a lot of these wagons throughout day one started? These VCs are hard to read and I'm not in the mood to isolate them all into bitesize chunks
Well mine started because I was a lurky piece of crap

Anyway. I'm on board with voting Vecna after he calls out a soft. Don't think the cry for a hammer was as bad though? I still also want to see Theta be town. Unsure of Math but I guess we let him be for now with his claim?

The claim should mean it's possible to have 3 kills a night no? Scum, vig, maths group
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Let's do reads stuff I guess?

The people I think are town are Arc, hebi, yuurei. I'm willing to believe people that Creature is playing his town meta but I have no experience there. I had a soft TR on Ank - but I think I saw it floating around that she might not be a mason but in Blade's hood? In which case the "Will my personal PT trigger this" question is weird imo since you know you're in a PT either as mason or with Blade (I assume Blade has a PT). It's not scummy per se but it just stood out to me.

Theta... has been way better on Day 2 I feel. Wanna say null for now.

Nosferatu - Townlean also, I think he's clear, willing to talk, reads I can agree with. Nothing I'd pinpoint as scummy.

Cheeky - I seem to townread her less than most of you? I feel a lot of her posts are either fluff or asking for reads. Like maybe people who have played with her can see this as playstyle but it pings me.

RC - oof I find this hard to read. Pushed luna pretty bad but hey he's pushed town pretty badly when he was town himself. I'm thinking null-town for now but this calls for an in depth reread I guess...

Vecna - Calling out a mason soft is terrible. He saying "I just made a town post" feels weird as well but it's almost too obvious. Willing to vote here.

Blade - Hmm I'm no fan of his reads so very much or of him pushing Luna BUT he's pretty much a confirm-able PR or am I wrong?

Aronis - I really don't like the last few posts and even before that I recall a lot of fluff and not too helpful stuff. How... serious was the mason claim? In theory scum can just claim mason right without claiming a partner?

Keychain - Null, but her latest posting seems good to me soooo she might get an upgrade.

NSG and not-NSG: I really wasn't a fan of NSG near the end of her time here and Matt is pretty new. So a slight scumlean on NSG here but I wanna see what Matt does.

My suspicion pool rn would be Cheeky, Vecna, Aronis with NSG/Theta after them
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Let's not discuss the vig targets / PR targets? Ahem?

I'm def willing to let RC alive for now.

Can we talk about Cheeky, everyone? Convince me she's town? I don't see it.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:33 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Im thinking that the Luna wagon was an easy one for scum to jump on so I'd be guessing at least someone is on there.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2252, RadiantCowbells wrote:if I give a bunch of scumreads it's easy for scum to say that I was killed for one of the non-math scumreads. the only reason scum kills me right now is to protect mathblade.
Or to make it seem like they're protecting Mathblade?

That's creating wifom, and while I don't think it's scummy (if you're scum, scum couldn't nightkill you)

I'll still keep you over blade tbh I think
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2173, Keychain wrote:What about Cheeky bugs you?
I think I might have explained this further earlier on - but I think Cheeky is being "too townread" for what she is doing. Looking through her ISO I see fluff and asking for other's reads which in itself isn't that bad - but I don't really think there are so many reads coming from herself.

The votes are also pretty safe outside of Mathblade. Curious for her post on that.

Also after I joint-ISO'd Cheeky+RC and the only stuff I can really find is
- RC being unsure of Cheeky, close to fencesitting:
- of which I don't quite get the point?
- Banter after that. Cheeky also says she struggles to read RC, RC later (day 2) says she is one of the people who can read him >randomly. Explain?
- Undecidedness "Cheeky i'm also heavily leaning town but there's nothing in this game that I can say is always her town game"
- lumps Cheeky into a group of 7 in which 1 is a wolf, says RC. No townread still it seems but "protection" from the lynch because Mathblade is the scum here.
- Interaction around seems good to me.
- "CheekyTeeky should be town but again I haven't seen anything that makes me 100% sure."
- "Cheeky I don't know how she would have reacted as scum to the way I poked her but I'm pretty sure this isn't it"
- Asks Cheeky and Vecna to sheep
- Cheeky actually asks for people to sheep RC
- RC says that Cheeky should be able to read him better than random but Cheeky earlier says she has trouble reading RC.

Maybe I'm seeing dangers that aren't real but if either of them flips scum, you know where to find me.

So yeah talk to me about the both of them I think? RC townlean has weakened a bit but I still think I prefer him to stay over blade. Cheeky is still a scumlean/halfnull
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I might suck at this, but I'll try:

Votecount 1-40 (040) Simple (Final D1)
Luna Nova
- 10 (
Almost50
HeWhoSwims
, Vecna, Nosferatu, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Theta Alpine,
hebichan
, MathBlade, Aronis

HeWhoSwims
- 4 (
Luna Nova
, Creature, Keychain,
Yuurei
)

TheGoldenParadox
- 2 (northsidegal,
ArcAngel9
)
northsidegal - 1 (
TheGoldenParadox
)

Not Voting - 1 (
Ankamius
)

Conftown + me

My solid townreads

Half-solid townreads that I'll exclude from the lynchpool

My solid scumreads (max 4)

Taking out town leaves us with

Votecount 1-40 (040) Simple (Final D1)
Luna Nova
- 10 Vecna, Nosferatu, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Theta Alpine, MathBlade, Aronis

HeWhoSwims
- 4 Creature, Keychain,

TheGoldenParadox
- 2 (northsidegal)

Acceptable?

I think there could easily be one scum on my wagon; it was an easy wagon, got pushed by a universal townread (hebi) and umm yeah it was somewhat deserved at points on D1. I personally think that out of [Creature, Keychain, Yuurei] it is Keychain, then Creature, then Yuurei. Discuss I guess?

I can't really draw conclusions from northsidegal voting TGP since that was a warranted wagon.

Out of the rest of the Luna wagon I townread Nos most. Then, probably RC, but if Cheeky flips scum somehow that might change.

That narrows my lynch pool to [Vecna, Cheeky, Theta, Mathblade, Aronis, Keychain] and a bit of nsg but projectmatt has been okay so far.

Vecna was pretty okay but the mason "outing" was pretty bad

-gotta fly out now, hopefully continue this later-

Lets discuss
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

- Nos has nothing that would make me scumread him, nullread there

- Opinion on Cheeky is clear

- Theta has some meh posts and some better ones and I feel that could be way better.

- Blade... Gah. idk what to say or how to read this tbh

- Aronis has mostly fluff and it's turning from fun to punishable by in-game death
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

But blade's power would be confirmable no? It seems strange to me scum could have access to 2 nightkills (outside of bus driving or redirecting)

I feel as though lynching blade would resolve the conflict between the two most active players but if he flips town it costs us really much, same for you
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:46 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2283, HeWhoSwims wrote:That narrows my lynch pool to [Vecna, Cheeky, Theta, Mathblade, Aronis, Keychain] and a bit of nsg but projectmatt has been okay so far.
What about this pool RC

Who would you lynch or not lynch? Extended thoughts? Also convince me on Cheekytown I guess since you seem suspicious of all of these except Cheeky.

pedit: that seems to WIFOMy to exclude Theta from lynch completely. Plus the wagon needs 2 more votes anyway.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I don't find those warranting a lynch per se, sorry

What's that bad about the 1st and 3rd quotes?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

^about your quote wall on blade
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:43 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Let me start here VOTE: Keychain
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:14 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Good point, Nos.

It'd be hella helpful I think if the remaining ~10 people in here would weigh in on what's happened? And my thoughts? As I was mostly inactive D1 (sorry) and I'd love to be more in here
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:25 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

What is this, a crossover episode?

Unless Keychain is on VLa which I didn't catch, she's up for a prod.
@mod
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Oops sorry Jingle ^^
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2456, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay can someone tell me if this game is worth reading or if it's just this same ego fest the whole time
Because I don't want to read 100 pages just to read people try to bolster their own egos
In post 2457, Creature wrote:
In post 2456, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay can someone tell me if this game is worth reading or if it's just this same ego fest the whole time
Because I don't want to read 100 pages just to read people try to bolster their own egos
If you can find a way to hide all RC's and Math's posts, it'll be worth reading.
This exactly
In post 2486, projectmatt wrote:to be clear, if RC is fakeclaiming here then it's fucking disgusting and egotistical.
Water is wet!

For real though Math and RC y'all are melting my brain. I was thinking lynch math since the hood can apparently still function while RC ~might~ be a singular pr

But RC is blowing up and I see enough scummy stuff.
Are you guys willing to risk losing pr!RC
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Nice AtE

"Vote with me or you're dumb"

I've called you out wrt Cheeky and youve fakeclaimed at least once

Plus if you're scum and I townread you and follow your mislynch it fits the hws=traitor theory and it nets you a mislynch... But that's theoretical for now
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I don't think that plan is entirely bad..

RC I made a post on Cheeky a while ago but no one seems willing to talk or convince me (not just you) but it can wait for tomorrow I think
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:52 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

RC why dont you be a darling and tell us the recruit then
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Well if we lynch Blade and he flips town that's a death sentence for RC no

Even if he's town and lying about this how do we know he isn't going to fuck up again after LunaNova and Mathblade? That would be 2 out of 2 lynches, RC driven, town victims.

I still think at least one of them is scum and I've been clear enough about specific arguments for RC.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:11 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Well I was sus of Cheeky and no one wanted to talk about it

But now you're cheeky soooo

Also my scumreads slash leans are Theta, Aronis, sorta Keychain by vca

Not a fan of NicoRobin so far but I think they're placed Yuurei who I townread
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

How is replacing out AI for Keychain

And why is my 2nd biggest townread voting my biggest townread/almost conftown
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:44 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2801, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can someone tell me why people are scumreading keychain/theta/hebi?
Theta at points feels like "oh yeah guys that's true" and no more

Keychain... Nothing to make me townread that and if there's scum on my wagon I point at her.

Hebi is the towniest town to ever town
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:06 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2863, zMuffinMan wrote:dont think keychain is scum. iso seems fine. some genuine~ish looking interactions here and there (e.g. thought the comments to and about RC were townish)
What exactly are the differences between Keychain and Theta at this point?

I still lean towards Key lynch due to being on my wagon a bit.

zMuffinMan how would you respond to my critique against Cheeky
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Anka what exactly bothers you? I townread you but I'm not seeing Yuu scum very much... Only Nico scum tbh
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

the fuck is this

Oath wouldn't you win over town if all werewolves are dead
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:21 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Thought spew about Oath's claim...

If he can truly win with town why isn't he a town vampire but a third party?

I don't think I really buy the claim.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I don't know how Oath wouldn't be a town vampire instead of a third party vampire? Discuss, anyone? Am I seeing it wrong?

Why are we all on pjmatt again? Give me Theta or maybe Math
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:26 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm trying to do shit in this game fyi

Like lynch Oath but Hebi has a point about not lasting in ly/mylo
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:31 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Y'all are making this game nice for me =) if I'm busy I'm busy. Currently on holiday so I'll try to post but it's phone stuff

I think I've made my points vocal day 2 no?

I don't believe oath is town

I do think Titus should be in the kynchpool today. Discuss... A quick do glance shows Oath as primary target (which for scum could be an easy out)

Plus my RC concerns are still live.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

When would you lynch her then?

I think it's RC slot and if it does turn out to be Titus then pls pls pls let's look into cheeky/muffin okay

At the very least we have

You me Vecna Ank
Ank's Mason partner?
I think Yuurei/BSkies is town
Creature is thrown around as a townread too
Oath as 3rd party

7. Nosferatu
8. ArcAngel9
10. zMuffinMan
11. Titus
13. MathBlade
14. Gamma Emerald

^should have scum
Scrapping Ank's partner and the probe town between Titus/blade that leaves 4

Just a spew of thoughts, feel free to criticise.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:46 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm human too.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:54 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm just a sweet angelic villager that would never do any harm.

But what's gonna stop scum from claiming VT while a possible town or outs themselves
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Y'all both are town let's work together.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Wouldn't hold that pairing for impossible just yet.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

@nos some people were saying Creature would be way less active if he were scum. I have no experience with him so figured multiple people would be right.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Ank can I convince you to like review Titus

Muffins claim is believable but the results are very convenient. Why vecna n1?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Nvm cheeky chose that as a target.

Mastina I hope you'll feel better, please do put your own health before the game :(
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:28 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Traitor could easily happen to fault PT cop

I find this whole oath thing to be wacky as fuck. Why would you try to drain Hebi. A pretty valuable asset. Who's pretty townread I think. Plus rolestopper... Would a rolestopper block kills ?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Wait when is Oath a protective
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:23 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

There's a pretty easy way to solve this!

VOTE: Oath
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:39 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 3980, hebichan wrote:its more that both of them are MIA and it makes me paranoid one of them is a traitor.
Was travelling. And lazy.
In post 3988, hebichan wrote:Eh lets get muffin imho.

Though dunno how I feel about oath trying to drain me again
I don't like it at all. I trust you way more than Oath at this point. I'd only reconsider you if Cheeky flips town. I'd rather have you use your power than Oath.
In post 4003, Titus wrote:VOTE: Oath

Oh wow, Math and Brian both SR each other and are the only one who want me dead.

Good luck Creature. I really am confused by Brian and Mark is just scum.
I kinda really have you in my lynchpool though. And I'd love to flip one of you and muffin.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:40 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Anyway - don't we have a 5 person townblock here? At least people who are almost 100% town by roles? Me Vecna Hebi ank and Ank's partner? (assuming Hebi is town). that should help...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:04 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I mean if Definition copied stuff from the mason page on the wiki then... that seems fine to me?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 4082, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore why isn’t hebichan dead if she is town?

I find it highly odd Mastina a person who hates “confirmed” town almost as much as Varsoon does that?

And if this was the case I would expect scum to be freaking out.

They just aren’t. This means the confirmed cage is likely fake.
Well Oath couldn't act on Hebi so there may be a rolestopper of sorts - but would they block a kill?
In post 4084, Nosferatu wrote:i literally dont believe masons until one flips
Fair point but I feel like Ank is townier than a lot of players
In post 4116, Ankamius wrote:Unless I forgot a claim somewhere?
Again, perhaps a rolestopper
In post 4119, mastina wrote:
<<< Toranaga replaces ArcAngel9 effective immediately. >>>
Yayyyyy
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:20 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I mean seer is basically alignment cop no? I'd sooner see a PT cop which is ambiguous as fuck.

On the other hand if there is another protective then that means there isn't likely a rolestopper --> this would sooner point to Oath being scum trying to kill hebi?

The thing with Hebi is that I trust her loads more than Oath/Titus/Muffin. I'm still voting Oath with you I think?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4142 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:38 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Ya I was talking about a second protective. But that could all be solved by killing the protective... since the JK could keep Hebi alive but that'd block the role

Ya it's follow the cop/PT cop but is that really a balance worry when it can be solved in 1 night?

I think seer would be a bit OP or not? Like it straight up confirms 2 alignments. If we are talking about mastinalisae trying to make stuff difficult by fucking around with a lot of PTs for the PT cop then why include a seer?

Tbh the shoothood + JK creating hoods iirc + Luna Nova's hoods seem like an argument for the town PT cop.

...and I and many others I think townread hebi before her claim as well.

I'm not exactly townreading Vecna but a scumread is a far fetch at this point.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4149 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 4144, Ankamius wrote:Him immediately trying to force through a massclaim right after I had just started trying to pick apart the game was really scummy.
There's still the abrupt day ending day one that was called for by Vecna too right after Math and I started engaging about the game.
Ya this was pretty bad.
In post 4145, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4142, HeWhoSwims wrote:Ya I was talking about a second protective. But that could all be solved by killing the protective... since the JK could keep Hebi alive but that'd block the role

Ya it's follow the cop/PT cop but is that really a balance worry when it can be solved in 1 night?

I think seer would be a bit OP or not? Like it straight up confirms 2 alignments. If we are talking about mastinalisae trying to make stuff difficult by fucking around with a lot of PTs for the PT cop then why include a seer?

Tbh the shoothood + JK creating hoods iirc + Luna Nova's hoods seem like an argument for the town PT cop.

...and I and many others I think townread hebi before her claim as well.

I'm not exactly townreading Vecna but a scumread is a far fetch at this point.
Killing the jailkeeper doesn’t solve the problem if there is another town protective and no scum strongman.

Kill JK night one
Kill mysterious “other” (rolestopper for now)
Then kill hebi

No matter what it’s two free checks. Until this “other” dies then hebi has free checks unless scum have strongman.

So scum no killed or submitted a kill on hebi. Which means another check.

It just snowballs.
Well the JK doesn't have to get killed first.
And obviously the protective would have to know that hebi is a town!PTcop. Only then it turns into follow the cop really, right? The NK makes me thing that scum did try to kill hebi and that she was protected somehow. Which is why I asked if a rolestoppper stops kills. Because if not Oath may have been out to kill her not drain her.

@Ank we don't know for sure if they tried to kill her though... Or do you :shifty: :shifty:
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4152 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:51 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Well a rolestopper normally blocks kills.

It is possible that there is a rolestopper on hebi right? Who blocked Oath's visit.

If they claim -- then that verifies Oath's story I think but if they don't claim doesn't that confirm that Oath tried to kill Hebi last night.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:59 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

What?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 4155, Titus wrote:
In post 4152, HeWhoSwims wrote:Well a rolestopper normally blocks kills.

It is possible that there is a rolestopper on hebi right? Who blocked Oath's visit.

If they claim -- then that verifies Oath's story I think but if they don't claim doesn't that confirm that Oath tried to kill Hebi last night.
Can unpackage this more?
Oath who honestly has been hanging up weird and elaborate stories left and right targeted hebi last night but was unsuccesful. He did this under the guise of wanting to test her power I think.

A few posts back I was saying that if a rolestopper would NOT block kills then that would pretty much make Oath scum.
He came for an action, was blocked so a rolestopper is needed because any other role wouldn't normally protect hebi like that right? [editor's note: may be an RB as well, didn't think of this...]
If there is no rolestopper that would mean Oath wasn't there for an action but for a kill... Those were my thoughts.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Why are we lynching Brian when there's muffin and Titus and OATH WHO ISNT TOWN AND TRIED TO DRAIN HEBI

For real

Thoughts on having a rolestopper claim because if there isn't one I want Oath even deader
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:26 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 4495, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4492, HeWhoSwims wrote:Why are we lynching Brian when there's muffin and Titus and OATH WHO ISNT TOWN AND TRIED TO DRAIN HEBI

For real

Thoughts on having a rolestopper claim because if there isn't one I want Oath even deader
Are you a passive aggressive player who doesn't have the patience to help me or are you gonna work together with me as if we are both 80% cleared

are you town or are you just wanting town to lose
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I find A and B unlikely... Which is why I'd love to talk about a rolestopper of sorts. To eliminate or confirm C. Although Ank's case does make sense

Or another protective I guess ^ since otherwise we have 3 protectives?

I'd rather lynch Titus at this point
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4815 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

But muffin... It's just convenient that your claim clears 2 people already considered cleared.

Also how likely is it scum don't have a PT? Would be the first time I see this ...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4919 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 4822, Ankamius wrote:Town as in 3p that can win with town

It's just easier to say town
Okay I know this might anger you but what's the point of being 3p if you win with one of the factions? That'd make you part of the faction imo?
In post 4846, Ankamius wrote:Vecna is a traitor if at all

No reason to lynch him
But the seer, if real, cleared him too.
In post 4893, hebichan wrote:I also have no hope for this game.

But w/e.
Hebi, we have us and Vecna and Ank. Stay hopeful and we may have a better day tomorrow!
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4921 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Ya know people always tell me to put forward more votes so

VOTE: Titus
RC did shady shit and Titus hasn't really convinced me to not lynch there at this point.
If scum we resolved Blade vs RC-slot and it might link to muffin/cheeky
If town that incriminates Math and we have at least solved the situation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”