elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

Amrun
- 5 - DietyKabuto, elvis_knits, GreyICE, RedCoyote, Vi - (L-6)
DietyKabuto
- 1 - Amrun - (L-10)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 5 - RayFrost, InHimshallibe, Maxous, ToastyToast, Bastard Bros - (L-6)
elvis_knits
- 3 - Gammagooey, mykonian, AlmasterGM - (L-8)
GreyICE
- 2 - Juls, C-Worl - (L-9)
Iecerint
- 1 - Magister Ludi - (L-10)
Magister Ludi
- 2 - Iecerint, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-9)
ToastyToast
- 1 - Katsuki - (L-10)

Players not voting:
None

^^^ Yeah, also three posts ago I brought up your scummy comments again, so you better revote me.
Last edited by SpyreX on Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Ok so I have been trying to let my scumlist breathe for a few days and see if it changes anything. I decided to try to include everyone in a scumspectrum. I've tried to give explanation on stuff I felt needed it. But some stuff I've probably beat to death at this point. Anyway, I will clarify more as needed.

Scum

Amrun
Magister
AGM
Myko
Toasty I was blinded by buddying

Vi

Viputer - reads very different from mine, no help with strategy (and shouldn't Vi be able to help since it is a very strategic player?)

Low-volume posters and/or VI-ish
(don't feel particularly scummy about them, but having trouble reading)
Katsuki - have virtually no memory of this person
DK
GreyIce - I've been hoping for something that doesn't have to do with hating AGM from a previous game
C-worl - how Vi has a read on this guy, I have no idea

Neutral, slight town

Gamma
Bastard
RF
DUM
Maxous (keeping note of weird interaction between Max and Juls though Posts 209-220; my suspicion explained Post 270)
Juls

Town

Inhim
RedCoyote
Iecerint
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Maxous »

Vi wrote:
Maxous 406...
*In re: C-Worl - Town read on C-Worl not new. Little further processing of C-Worl posts has occurred since initiation of Town read.

Yeah but the 'lynchbait' was. Pretty coincidental timing. :neutral: Particulary when C-Worl was'nt being pushed for a lynch in between your ISO 8 and ISO 9.
Vi- same post ^^ wrote:*In re: AlmasterGM - Misunderstanding. Latter statement in reference to desire to know: contrast desire to see AlmasterGM confirmed as scum.

Fair enough I misunderstood the comment as wanting to flip Almaster now.
However if there are 2 scumteams you suspect AGM to be on one of them yes?
Don't get your Amrun point(s)

Iecerint appears to be simply fluff posting at this stage.

mykonian - 382 wrote: The drunken unicorn thingy is pretty obviously scum. If someone is actually interested in lynching them right now, I’ll make a case, but I doubt that is necessary right now.

mykonian -472 wrote: The wagons today are quite obviously on the weaker players (ML/Amrum/DUM), and apart from DUM (whose wagon sucks), I haven't seen a lot of scumminess from them.

What happened here?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am

Post by mykonian »

I like my sig. And I plan to play more games then this one. You might be town there ;)

Are you doing it on purpose, that I can practically (with very few exceptions) turn your scum/town list upside down and agree with it?

EDIT: Uhm, maybe I wrote that line wrong. I think DUM is scum, I dislike the players on his wagon, and I'm a little bit wary about it for that reason.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Elvis_knits must be lynched.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'm Town. :(
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

myko raises a good point about Ray (and possibly Toasty) being on the DUM wagon. Maxous and Bastard Bros are fine, though.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Myko,

You know, you might turn this into just another reason to say I'm scum, but FWIW, I did decide that your quote about wanting to duel was not as horrible as I originally thought it was. (AGM much worse, actually.) It seems like maybe you intended to convince the town before dueling. Which was something that escaped me at first. And then I went after you like a rabid dog because... that's what I do.

If I was in the wrong, I am open to be proven so. I can't say I've seen much that makes me feel really good about you though. I haven't seen a lot from you except for the "Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Elvis_knits must be lynched" broken record crap. I have tried to look at everyone, and I don't feel like you've been trying very hard. Obviously, you may not care, and this may just give you more arguments against me, but I felt I had to say it because it's the truth. Say what you will about it. Vote me forever if you want.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

inHimshallibe wrote:myko raises a good point about Ray (and possibly Toasty) being on the DUM wagon. Maxous and Bastard Bros are fine, though.

I don't get the Dum wagon, and yeah I find it weird that Toasty followed onto it. Seems mostly like he didn't like DUM calling him scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Katsuki »

ToastyToast wrote:
Katsuki wrote:That list is brutal, and not just because I'm being called scummy despite reasons for low activity.
His scumreads are based as follows:
- Lurking due to sickness
- Post restriction
- Playstyle
- Bad logic
- Hydra disagreement, and having suspected Toasty of buddying.
DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Unvote, Vote: Toasty

@Vi: Keeping that read to myself for a while longer.

Umm no, you only took one part of each
1)Aww, is it hard to sit at home and type something on a computer when your sick? Please, unless I was in the hospital, I would be spending MORE time on mafia. Sorry if that sounds cruel, but I don't consider this sickness to be an excuse. Also, don't you always have low activity levels? The reason you got onto the scumlist instead of other lurkers was a matter of rank, I could definately see you as the scum hiding amongst the lurkers. Besides, your posts suggest that you are keeping up enough (despite your sickness) to make more comments.
2)The post restriction is distracting. Give me an explanation for why its even in this game and maybe I'll reconsider.
3)Thats a playstyle thing? C-worl has done nothing except call people VI (need I remind you that he hasn't really told us who those VI's are either). A lack of content=scummy
4)Amrun has bad logic and I'm calling her out on it. Probably going to get crap for saying it like this, but targeting DK is something I could see scum who knows DK's playing style doing.
5)Read the Drunken Unicorn slot and honestly tell me it isn't scummy. The thing about me was poor, the "HERP DERP" parts were nonsense, and commenting on something, calling it "oh, that was good" is not adding anything new.

CSL's posts have been minimal. ISO it. Its: "I like this," "Reaper STFU," "ur an idiot."

ReaperCharlies posts have been minimal: "elvis wants town cred," "you are tripping" "You're retarded," "Don't say RC."

When the merge into hydra form: "lololol Toast knows Andrius and he's acting like Andrius-scum," "oh look he voted greyICE, obvBUDDYING!" "telling people u look forward to playing with them is scummy," "o hey, (points to random post) I like this!" "this is not a scumtell(no explanation why--I find it scummy)"

Hydra didn't explain things, and a lot of it has already been said. So, no, Unicorn has legitimately done nothing.

Oh, and calling it OMGUS? Well, if you flip town with all this....I don't even know what it is....the, Mr. DrunkUnicorn, you DO suck.

PEDIT: Katsuki, tell me how a fake PR HELPS town. It doesn't. So, the way I see it, there is no pro-town reason for faking a PR, and as such using one is inherently anti-town.

LOL WHAT
I'M LYING BECAUSE I'M NOT THE SAME SICK YOU ARE???!?!?
YOU KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT HOW I FEEL
WHAT IF I WERE TO SAY THAT 2 DAYS AGO, I COULDN'T GO 5MINS READING WITHOUT MASSIVE HEAD-PAIN DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO FOCUS ON TEXT WITHOUT PAIN
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GO THROUGH ALL MY GAMES AND SEE IF I GOT SOME MAGICAL DISEASE PREVENTING ME FROM PLAYING IN DW-MAFIA.
HERP YOU SCUM CUZ I DUN BELIEVE YOU BEING SICK
TRY AGAIN YOU LITTLE FUCKTARD

ALSO, IF EVERYONE WERE TO START POSTING WITH RESTRICTIONS, THEY'D BE SCUM?
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Since you're willing to ignore all content from Vi and focus on the PR, we'll play.

Tell me how PR makes Vi scum.

Just because something is not pro-town does NOT make it anti-town.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Katsuki »

Oh hey guys want to know what else is fun?

RC is doing exactly what he does as scum: Post a lot of words filled with fluff.

The scumreads are coming out just fine now, if only y'all can give me some townreads! I NEED TOWNREADS. D:
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 am

Post by ToastyToast »

elvis_knits wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:myko raises a good point about Ray (and possibly Toasty) being on the DUM wagon. Maxous and Bastard Bros are fine, though.

I don't get the Dum wagon, and yeah I find it weird that Toasty followed onto it. Seems mostly like he didn't like DUM calling him scum.

I'm voting him for shit reasons, not for calling me scum.

@Vi: Sorry, I didn't know you were asking me for clarification. The hydra bit is not the main part of my reasons, more of an additional factor. By not showing a unified front, they basically become two separate players with different thoughts/stances. Which is both hard to track and allows them to get away with things a single-person slot would be doing. If they are treated as a single person, then they were being incredibly wishy-washy early game (which is my main problem with how they are playing as a hydra)

@Katsuki:First of all, I already apologized if it sounded cruel, but the point stands. If you were as sick as you indicated, then you wouldn't be reading my long-ass posts. Also, I didn't know you were sick at the time I made my list (missed it), nor did I know the severity. Also, I'm not sick--I just can't tell how sick YOU are given that, you know, I can't see or hear you. Idk why your going so crazy about this, I explained that I made my list in order from towniest to scummiest, and, when I got down to the last 5 players, you were still there. Do you think I should consider you town because of your sickness?

with regards to your questions on vi
1)I already mentioned that, in addition to the FAKE PR, vi does not have a focussed opinion and seems to suspect everyone
2)If its
fake
, then how is it at all helpful to town? How does intentionally making posts hard to understand help town in any way? There is no logical reason for making one up in my opinion.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Katsuki »

I read your long-ass posts AFTER I felt better.

You were using my sickness to justify that I was lurking with intent PRIOR to your post. You also were like "lol I can read game in hospital so can you KAT LYING ABOUT SICKNESS HENCE KAT SCUM".

That was what you were implying.

My point has nothing to do with why I should be made town, nor the issue behind your terribad scumlist. I already explained why it was bad in my earlier post.

Re: Vi Fake-PR.

For one, Vi's been providing a shitton more reads than most players this game have (eg. your 2nd-strongest town-read in RC), so I don't get how you try and keep spinning this into a scumtell against Vi.

Then, even if the PR is fake, HOW DOES IT MAKE VI SCUM?
You keep dancing around that point with tangent explanations of
"it doesn't help town"[/b] and
"No logical reason for faking PR"

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION OF,
HOW DOES IT MAKE VI SCUM?

Let's make this easier for ya.

HOW DOES THE VI FAKE-PR MAKE HE/SHE/IT SCUM?

NOW STOP DODGING THE FUCKING QUESTION, I DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES I'VE ASKED NOW, AND I'M GETTING FED UP AT YOUR INSISTANCE OF DODGING IT REPETITIVELY.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Amrun is laying low, hanging her vote on DK even though that's not happening.

Amrun, if you had to vote somebody else who had a chance of dying today, who would it be? And if it's me, can you tell me who your third choice is?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Starting to like this fiery katsuki.
Talk nerdy to me.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:56 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm such a sucker. No fucking spine.

unvote

I think I'll have a vote in 24 hours. Inhim, Maxous, and maybe DUMmy can have it.

(and yes, I'm actually annoyed)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Vi »

System... Avatar identified as awesome (again).

Continuing...

Juls 468... Attempting to make facial expression signifying "well, that didn't work". Extending offer to clarify previous posts upon request.

mykonian 472... Objection! made. Amrun identified pregame as entirely competent; memory banks indicate Scummy nomination. Drunken Unicorn Master not identified as weak (alternatively identified as annoying).

Addendum. Chance of RedCoyote lynch Today slim. Preference set to duel RedCoyote at undetermined later time.

AlmasterGM 474... Error. GreyICE currently under radar.

elvis_knits 476... Duel mechanic not intriguing. Preference set to defer to others.

Maxous 477... In regards to Amrun:
*Vote made on DeityKabuto for "different" play (specifically: not "pedal-to-metal" VI play). Subject whining about votes made due to "different" play (specifically: not offering Town reads for undefined/estimated-as-bad reasons).
*Deliberately under radar.
*Not scumhunting - quick analysis of recent posts shows defense and weak offense vs. DeityKabuto.

inHimshallibe 479... Motivational analysis inconclusive. Requesting preprocessed conclusion.

ToastyToast 485...
*In regards to "suspecting everyone" - If applicable, probable cause of such a state proximal to "everyone's doing unnecessarily scummy things". Scumlist created to organize scumreads in order of extermination priority.
*In regards to "post restriction" - Lack of imagination detected.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:09 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Yo Vi: myko said he wanted to turn elvis' list upside down. I protested, 'cause I like myko and want to be friends.
Show

:

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Myko, the makeup sex is going to be awesome.

Ok, so I say we kill Amrun, Magister, or Toasty.

Amrun has not come through for me. Has not stepped up her game, has not come up with more complete opinions on people. Is still parking her vote on DK and hoping we forget about her. Has not answered this post:

elvis_knits wrote:
Amrun wrote:I have recently been re-thinking theory and I'm not sure it's wise to share townreads, or at least details on why someone is town, unless they come under pressure, particularly in the beginnings of large games.

In the middle/end, it becomes imperative, but I think it's better to observe on the first day and question scumspects.

Or I'm trying that out, in the very least.

Why are you changing your play strategy about sharing town reads in a game specifically designed to encourage and reward town reads?
Talk nerdy to me.

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Katsuki - Post #486

I find VI's way of posting not scummy, but a null read. As I stated earlier, this could be a way to distance away from scumbuddies and post reads on everybody like a robot even if they are scumbuddies or not. But I want to see VI post a detailed explanation on every in this game so far.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Vi »

DeityKabuto 493... Adjective chosen for argument is "putrid". Implication assessed: all players who post reads on multiple players are distancing from scumpartners. ViBot spiel is {convenient, completely unrelated} addition. Illustration via modified playback:
DeityKabuto 493 wrote:As I stated earlier, this could be a way to
distance away from scumbuddies and
post reads on everybody
like a robot
even if they are scumbuddies or not.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:19 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

elvis_knits wrote:^^^ Yeah, also three posts ago I brought up your scummy comments again, so you better revote me.

Actually yes, I thought you were going to drop it and say, "yeah, I was wrong back there, nervermind" but then you decided to reaffirm the same terrible arguments, so you are still scum.

Juls wrote:Oh I see what you are saying....
Yeah, I meant the townie would pull the trigger instead of the lynchee.

EBWOP: [Stuff]

Good, the plan is almost perfect. The problem is still this: as soon as it becomes clear we have zeroed in on a target and are sitting down to hammer out the details, the target is probably going to try and screw things up (either because they are scum or a VI). Fortunately, we can combat this - all we need to do is make it slightly more unpredictable, which will keep scum from pulling the trigger prematurely because they won't want to confirm themselves as scum on the off-chance they won't die. We do this by changing "townie" to "townies" and "target" to "targets" and let the townies choose a target.

...Wait ... what's that, you say? That was AGM's plan to begin with? Why yes...yes it was. How convinent.

Vi wrote:AlmasterGM 474... Error. GreyICE currently under radar.

So you want to lynch GreyICE today?

Also, here's an error for you to chew on:

Code: Select all

(for (i = 1; i > 0; i++) (
System.out.println("I shall not question secret towntells on Day 1.")
))
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:20 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, Red - Can you give us one of those scum-o-meters you do? Because right now I have no idea who your suspects or anything are, and I don't feel like parsing through giant walls.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:24 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai. Been busy. Will begin rereading soon.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I still want to know what Grey thought was wrong with Ludi's post like 5 pages ago.

I'd also be pretty okay with a Toasty lynch if elvis absolutely isn't happening but I'd like to know why Myk unvoted.

DUM should finish reading the thread. Like really VERY SOON.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

V/LA this weekend. Don't know about CSL.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê