Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Raging Wishbone »

Welcome back orto, I have been waiting for you since we went into end game and you went into lurker "doom"...
ortolan wrote:Sorry RW but I actually think you made a sum total of zero valid points against us in that last post

1) I have no idea what determines the order of posts, I've seen them going both ways before. Sometimes after you post it reverses the order also. It's probably an option but if you're implying it's like that cause that's edited that's quite retarded. Why would I go to the effort of editing (and such scummy content which doesn't prove anything to begin with) only to order them in a way you cannot in the actual quicktopic? ~ I just determined any quicktopic I look at is displayed that way. See below.
I made extremely valid points, some that you should have considered on both side of the table.... I made points against jscope too genius, his answers were spot on, like he has done the whole game!

Sometimes after you post it reverses the order? Did you read Lover Multiball, NONE of those threads have any post that were in reverse order... You imply anything I write is retarded again, I will FUCKING vote you right now and let JScope win if he scum!
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:15 pm

ortolan wrote: 2) I dislike how this forced us into a dilemma of potentially compromising the other game
and/or
getting modkilled in this one for referencing the other game, which was the reason for the edited posts.
This is a manipulative load of crap, there will be no compromise on both games, modkills or anything else because of anything we all have wrote! We have all been very carefull on what we copy and pasted.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by ortolan »

I was talking about us having to censor stuff relating to the 2nd game

And please actually read my post, all my quicktopics are in that order. Just because you have a different setting on your account to mine does not mean anything was "edited".

I have not been lurking since this phase began? Why would you think that? There is a different day/night cycle in Australia.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 pm

ortolan wrote: 3) I edited 3 out of 7 posts by whiting them out.
That's not
!
ortolan wrote: 4) The reason you don't have the admin tools is probably because you're not signed in, as it says?????? Do you think I would go to the effort of editing a quicktopic like that perfectly (which I assure you I'm not capable of) and then add an entire admin bar which isn't even there in reality??? ~ Actually I'm pretty sure it's there just because I created the Ortohoops topic.
Ok, lol, you can call me a retard here... let me see what happens if I log in.[/quote]
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:20 pm

ortolan wrote:I was talking about us having to censor stuff relating to the 2nd game

And please actually read my post, all my quicktopics are in that order. Just because you have a different setting on your account to mine does not mean anything was "edited".

I have not been lurking since this phase began? Why would you think that? There is a different day/night cycle in Australia.
Dude, hang tight... I promise I am reading through them and responding. I can't do a long post right now though, I got to do it in bits and peaces.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:31 pm

ortolan wrote:
J-Scope (637) wrote:Can someone explain why nyballs was killed? I knew we all said we wouldn't lynch Orto or nyballs, but all this time I thought Orto was more town. I can't tell if it's supposed to be a strategy or something.
HELLO THIS IS A BLATANT WIFOM ATTEMPT BY SCUM.
NO, it is NOT obvious WIFOM by scum. you were the obvious kill and again I planted teh bread crumb to make sure YOU would not be killed (see I bought into the whole I cant win as scum BS!). I wrote I would post screencaps that would confirm us town with the sole purpose of making scum think twice before killing one of us... I just cant figure out why they chose NYBALLS instead of you or us...

Why did they kill NYBALLS?
ortolan wrote:RW,
because I'm pretty certain J-Scope is scum rather than you, I do hope you'll at
least
pay attention to the fact he was willing to vote you.
He changed his mind when he realised I had every intention of voting him and when he thought he could WIFOM you into the choice of lynching me after we posted a scummy looking quicktopic (and after he chose to kill nyb instead of us then made a big song and dance routine about the fact, which is BLATANTLY scummy).
Dude, I did the exact same thing with yos/nuwen... I voted them and unvoted them after I re-read... How can you ask me or "place a plea to emotion" that it was WIFOM or scummy that he changed his mind?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by ortolan »

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:37 pm

ortolan wrote:On your point about my scum meta, sorry but that's just blatantly incorrect.

1) Despite what you claim, I
have not
lurked this game
at all

2) My scum meta isn't actually to lurk anyway, your sample is a large game which was mountainous, incredibly drawn out and not swingy, with a town ineffective at scum-hunting. There was little motivation to post much beyond drawing attention to oneself. Also even then relative to the other players I was quite active, so this "you lurk as scum" is fiction, and I haven't even been lurking this game. See Hunchback of Notre Dame mini, Suzumiya Haruhi mini, the lovers nightless open or the carbon 14 open or Sushi Mafia to see my scumplay.

That is a game (Mushroom Kingdom 1) I wasn't even in, and the posts are ordered like that. Also, I'm pretty sure the reason I have admin tools in Ortohoops is just because I created that quicktopic...

Same...
okay this is a good point, you know I played in War in Heaven right my friend? Where did you get "Nuwens = SCUM" screencaps from quick topic, because I aint even seen them?

You know you are not allowed to talk to your scumpartners once they are dead right......

...also please lets finish are ETHCIS discussion. You NOR your team can win as scum right? Its a yes or no fucking question!
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm

@Hops how did you make that whole last post with daytalk in proper order? Do you think J-scope wont read it in the proper order?
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by J-Scope »

I realized why the posts are in a different order. There is a button on that blue bar to the left of the orange “Post a New Message” button. Next to the word “Messages” is a arrow. If you click it the post order reverses. Ortohoops might have clicked it from default or it defaulted that way for some reason. It doesn’t look important anymore.
ortolan wrote:
J-Scope (637) wrote:Can someone explain why nyballs was killed? I knew we all said we wouldn't lynch Orto or nyballs, but all this time I thought Orto was more town. I can't tell if it's supposed to be a strategy or something.
HELLO THIS IS A BLATANT WIFOM ATTEMPT BY SCUM.

RW, because I'm pretty certain J-Scope is scum rather than you, I do hope you'll at
least
pay attention to the fact he was willing to vote you. He changed his mind when he realised I had every intention of voting him and when he thought he could WIFOM you into the choice of lynching me after we posted a scummy looking quicktopic (and after he chose to kill nyb instead of us then made a big song and dance routine about the fact, which is BLATANTLY scummy).
I reliaze those questions are more rhetorical and speculative, but I do not like how you add that "by scum" like you know it as a fact.

I voted because I was frustrated with how you were brushing off an attempt at legitimate debate in favor of this promise:
Ortohoops wrote:Yay that means I can vote you with impunity
You were baiting me with that post into getting emotional. I calmed down within a few minutes, mostly because I don't want this to end on a bad note when we have beta to finish.

Yes I was willing to vote him; did you not see the case I made against him? Why shouldn't he think I was leaning towards him with no current alternative?

Again you present the case that I killed nyballs because I killed him. I think it's circular reasoning because my speculation about nyballs did not attempt to accuse anyone of anything. It was my stream of consciousness wondering aloud; "like did nyballs hint at being a power role even after claiming vanilla?" If you inferred anything malicious from it, like I was going to assume there was a strategy to confuse people with a song and dance, you are reaching because I did not imply that.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Dude Hoops you RAWK...did you just nail Jscope? So you posted that because, you are implying that what Jscope did to make sure his post was sequential.... Dude vote, if you are so sure its jscope, just vote them and I will hammer them...after you answer my Ethics question Brother!

I am kinda tired of this game anyway, lol.
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by J-Scope »

I'm confused? What did hoops do?
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:00 pm

J-Scope wrote:I'm confused? What did hoops do?
That was a sarcastic post on my part J-scope.... He has done nothing yet, if he does place a vote on you and if he explains how he and the scum team can not win as scum because of Ethics... I would (again saarcastic) consider hammering you! right now!
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by ortolan »

Can you remind me of why it's unethical if we win as scum again? I don't recall what your argument was there.
J-Scope (659) wrote:You were baiting me with that post into getting emotional. I calmed down within a few minutes, mostly because I don't want this to end on a bad note when we have beta to finish.
Hey, I was trying to get a reaction out of you but not to be a dickhead, I just wanted a better read :)

This is very hard, I'm actually finding it really hard to see Jahudo as scum when I compare his play here to in Sushi Mafia. His play seems
far
more analytic and he seems to be putting a lot more effort in. The main thing was him "having it both ways" a bit with Yosarian and not giving the case the attention it deserved at the time.

On the other hand we have Walt's fruity posts and...hey wait a minute doesn't that quicktopic actually look like...
really
fake?

Who the hell says "So that was a nice lynch :)" and "We took some hard losses yesterday"??? That just reads really fake. Plus these posts happened to coincide with Adel making it clear posting these sorts of thing would be allowed (same day, I can't translate time exactly cause I don't know what time they have on their quicktopic).

RW- please show me a screenshot of something, anything you said before the first of May. I am very much going to vote you at this point otherwise. According to my calculations the first post you've shown after you actually received your role was 6 hours after Adel made it clear that posting quicktopics would be allowed.

Also as you've seen, both us and Jahudo discussed both games in our posts. I'm very unconvinced you have such a long and "pure" post, made with such timing that doesn't even mention beta. Also why did you only show us about one post? I really want to see some unedited posts made after you got your role but before the first of May, and I'd like to see them continually please.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm

ortolan wrote:Can you remind me of why it's unethical if we win as scum again? I don't recall what your argument was ther.
ROFL, No Brother I can't remind you of what you wrote.... the question/statement was you can NOT win as scum.....you wrote it Sir! So if you are sum can you win based on us trying to keep DGB from leaving mafiascum. I would rather lose this game, than lose her! It was a yes or no question Dude...
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by ortolan »

as I said, that was not for ethical reasons
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Vote: Otrhohoops!

I warned you asshole about calling me reatrded, and Fruity was the same fucking thing! You lost and if you won as scum, you got a serious fucking ETHICs problem!

@Jscope - if you are the scum you won...congrats. :)

Game over!
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by ortolan »

so are you actually going to address anything I said?

I was certainly not the only one to comment on your penchant for drunk-posting

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:01 pm

nah scum jscope won fruit-cake. ;)
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by ortolan »

I don't think you're aware of just how unconvincing you're being

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by ortolan »

I'm fine waiting to see if J-Scope hammers :)

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:11 pm

ortolan wrote:I don't think you're aware of just how unconvincing you're being
lol , dude I have spent the last 12 hours reading this thread.... Tis how me and RR cracked lovers multi ball, tis how we nailed nuwen/yoso and how we nailed you....

....my case has been stated and you still have not put up an Ethics argument on how you can be scum and win this game...this discussion last long after this game is over....and of course the same applies to me if I lied and played off DGB leaving mafiascum forever.

This game lies in J-scope hands because I will not retract my VOTE! ..if RR does fine but I stand by my vote!
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by ortolan »

So you're entirely ignoring all the problems I have with your quicktopic? LuL

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:13 pm

ortolan wrote:I'm fine waiting to see if J-Scope hammers :)
...and I am watching the beads of sweat role down your "virtual fucking" face as he decides. /he wont hammer you because he is TOWN! rofl, you lost sweats, ethics King. ;)
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm

ortolan wrote:So you're entirely ignoring all the problems I have with your quicktopic? LuL
ANSWER my GOD DAMN question... you can not win as SCUM, right? Neither can Nuwen, right?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”