ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by ortolan »

:)~ :)~ :)~

I also like how you only just set your status to "appear offline" (because I could previously see you in the users list for Theme Park and now can't, yet you are still posting. Now why would you do that? :)
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Raging Wishbone »

ortolan wrote::)~ :)~ :)~

I also like how you only just set your status to "appear offline" (because I could previously see you in the users list for Theme Park and now can't, yet you are still posting. Now why would you do that? :)
Dude I am here, I have not left. If you cant see me then I do not know why...Ferris?

lol, Dude you can not win as sum right? Tis a yes or no question?

I love the way you keep tip-toeing around this....
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:28 pm

EBWOP

Raging Wishbone wrote:
ortolan wrote::)~ :)~ :)~

Dude I am here, I have not left. If you cant see me then I do not know why...Ferris?

lol, Dude you can not win as sum right? Tis a yes or no question?

I love the way you keep tip-toeing around this....
*scum*

Why did Hoops stop posting here, anyway?

Also @ Hoops - How easy would it have been for me and you to nail Jscope - you wrote you could vote him with impunity, both myself and RR could have voted him anytime and jooined your wagon!

STILL WAITING for you to explain how you can NOT WIN, nor can your TEAM or NUWEN win as scum!
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:36 pm

@jscope - why will he not say he can not win as scum?

gah

*pulls hair out in frustration*
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by ortolan »

Hoops stop posting because she said I'd made most of the effort in this game so I should just finish it. Kind of a shame though, last night when I spoke to her she was convinced you were scum but I still wanted to go after J-Scope. How wrong I was.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by J-Scope »

That was a risky move to vote, RW. What is the biggest Ortohoops scumtell to you? Or was it more a collection of things like you say the QT, the ethics issue.

I want to look over today's action phase again, but I promise to be around alot tomorrow.

I'm also curious, which was Hoops' last post?
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by ortolan »

J-Scope is not scum, ergo RW is scum (which was already obvious, at least to me, I simply need to convince Jahudo now).

Jahduo 434 was her last post I believe.

Note that RW is totally refusing to even discuss his blatantly fake quicktopic anymore (in favour of some nonsensical ethics discussion I can make neither heads nor tails of?), even though he said he could "post more examples as needed" earlier.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by ortolan »

Also note it was clear from Post 206 onwards that we might use things such as quicktopic screenshot posting to break the game, which is before the first post from qt RW has shown us.

Also look at 660 and 662 where he seems to be suggesting he would happily hammer you.

And finally look at him vote me when I start to scrutinise his quicktopic screenshot, and never make any attempt to explain it.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by ortolan »

(while referring to an ethics discussion I don't understand).

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 5:57 pm

J-Scope wrote:That was a risky move to vote, RW. What is the biggest Ortohoops scumtell to you? Or was it more a collection of things like you say the QT, the ethics issue.

I want to look over today's action phase again, but I promise to be around alot tomorrow.

I'm also curious, which was Hoops' last post?
Rofl...I was right!...J-scope is town!!!!! This game is yours to win or lose Brortha...You would have hammered orthoHopopd if you were scum! Watch how quick orthohoops builds a case on me and RR and decides we are the last scum...pfft, lol

Why did I vote Orthohoops, kinda in the same way I voted Yos/nuwen...I spent 12 hours on this board, going back and forth with someone (like yos/nuw) was trying to see their point of view, read their day talk, and then they insulted me, after was nice to them... Same thing with Orto/hoops tonight, Dude I do not enjoy being picked on called Village idiot, retarted little Brother, and especially Fruity when I am straight.... I did not know Adel was a guy?

...and the personal attacks Orthohoops launched on me...considering I had considere him town all game was the final straw...

J-scope - make this easy on yourself, just have Hoops answer a yes or no question - The one Ethics question he can not answer to keep DGB on mafiacsum.. Can he or his team or Nuwen win as scum?

Meh, even if town loses I win...hoops is teh scum!
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 5:59 pm

ortolan wrote:J-Scope is not scum, ergo RW is scum (which was already obvious, at least to me, I simply need to convince Jahudo now).

Jahduo 434 was her last post I believe.

Note that RW is totally refusing to even discuss his blatantly fake quicktopic anymore (in favour of some nonsensical ethics discussion I can make neither heads nor tails of?), even though he said he could "post more examples as needed" earlier.
rofl, you lying hypocrite...you begged me to lynch jscope!
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 6:01 pm

ortolan wrote:Also note it was clear from Post 206 onwards that we might use things such as quicktopic screenshot posting to break the game, which is before the first post from qt RW has shown us.

Also look at 660 and 662 where he seems to be suggesting he would happily hammer you.

And finally look at him vote me when I start to scrutinise his quicktopic screenshot, and never make any attempt to explain it.
Dude, I am your best buddy? Gah I thought me and you were gonna lynch Jscpe? (HUGE sarcasm key)

*watches beads of weat roll down Ortos face*

ORTHOHOOPS - you need to post in your HYDRA account according to teh rules!
Saunt Adelaus
Saunt Adelaus
Goon
Saunt Adelaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Saunt Adelaus »

Votecount as of 686

Ortohoops:
: Raging Wishbone,

not voting:
:J-Scope, Ortohoops,

while 3 are alive, 2 votes will lynch
[color=darkblue]DHSDSM α and DHSDSM β and hydra oh my! [/color] -- (Adel+Claus)
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:02 pm

ortolan wrote:Can you remind me of why it's unethical if we win as scum again? I don't recall what your argument was there.
J-Scope (659) wrote:You were baiting me with that post into getting emotional. I calmed down within a few minutes, mostly because I don't want this to end on a bad note when we have beta to finish.
Hey, I was trying to get a reaction out of you but not to be a dickhead, I just wanted a better read :)

This is very hard, I'm actually finding it really hard to see Jahudo as scum when I compare his play here to in Sushi Mafia. His play seems
far
more analytic and he seems to be putting a lot more effort in. The main thing was him "having it both ways" a bit with Yosarian and not giving the case the attention it deserved at the time.

On the other hand we have Walt's fruity posts and...hey wait a minute doesn't that quicktopic actually look like...
really
fake?

Who the hell says "So that was a nice lynch :)" and "We took some hard losses yesterday"??? That just reads really fake. Plus these posts happened to coincide with Adel making it clear posting these sorts of thing would be allowed (same day, I can't translate time exactly cause I don't know what time they have on their quicktopic).

RW- please show me a screenshot of something, anything you said before the first of May.
I am very much going to vote you at this point otherwise. According to my calculations the first post you've shown after you actually received your role was 6 hours after Adel made it clear that posting quicktopics would be allowed.

Also as you've seen, both us and Jahudo discussed both games in our posts. I'm very unconvinced you have such a long and "pure" post, made with such timing that doesn't even mention beta. Also why did you only show us about one post? I really want to see some unedited posts made after you got your role but before the first of May, and I'd like to see them continually please.
Answer to ScumHoops bolded questions, weaker minds result to personal insults ( I am no exception to the rule, except he started it tonight...Nuwen starte i when I nailed her ass)

Although I changed my mind again... I am "fruity" and want your sweet ass Ortoe.... In response to you questions... Read much? Meh no worries here are a few additional screencaps
to the one we already posted prior to May 1st,
scumbag. ;)

I showed you mine sweety, now you show me yours! (I got more were that came from if you can handle it;) )

Please show me yours "Fruity"... Also, answer this question please...

Can you, the scum team or Nuwen win ethically as scum or without attacking someones FUCKING charcater...it's a yes or no question! I got no problem going 15 rounds with you Orto!
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by ortolan »

why is that edited so heavily, did you really spend like 16 posts in a row all talking about beta?, and how would RR know when the "hit" on Incamnito was submitted???????????

Please take a screenshot like mine of either of the first two pages and white out anything pertaining to beta.

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm

ortolan wrote:why is that edited so heavily, did you really spend like 16 posts in a row all talking about beta?, and how would RR know when the "hit" on Incamnito was submitted???????????

Please take a screenshot like mine of either of the first two pages and white out anything pertaining to beta.
rofl, all 7...rofl...there is no edits I have 11 screenshots...what more do you want asshole! Your screencaps won this game for TOWN!

You cant answer the ETHICS questions....it has been going on for 15 pages! J-scope wants a yes or no answer as far as I can tell....

But hwho gives A fuck, I kicked your FUCKING ass - I dont need RR or JScope to vote for you... I dstroyed you asshole! Rofl Scum team lost idiot Nuwen, hoops, ortolan, tortsky... I aint waiting to celebrate I am celebrsting now...you guys are stupid scum right with no Ethics?
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:14 pm

ortolan wrote:why is that edited so heavily, did you really spend like 16 posts in a row all talking about beta?, and how would RR know when the "hit" on Incamnito was submitted???????????

You Otro, need to take more sreen shots, rofl.

*dances*
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:22 pm

rofl, *sits all patient like and looking "FRUITY and CUTE as a fucking Prom queen" like and wait for the Ethics answers regarding DGB...

*winks at Orto*
Ortohoops
Ortohoops
Townie
Ortohoops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by Ortohoops »

Fine, seeing as it bothers you so much.

And fruity doesn't only mean "homosexual", and I didn't intend it that way.

And this stuff about "DGB claiming she will leave the site" and "abuse" (which I haven't engaged in as far as I'm aware, all I said was one of your thought processes would be retarded if you were town; which is true; but you are not town so it is not an insult [and I wouldn't have thought it a big deal anyway]); is a clear attempt to distract from the main game here; of lynching you.

Please post a whole page from the quicktopic rather than just some heavily edited posts (one of which has a line which makes absolutely no sense for you to post as town), I have at least been open with ours, even if it is contentless. The few posts you've posted prove nothing.

Oh and LOL @ you saying in Post 14 "when did the hit on Incamnito come in?" then saying in 17 "how did Incamnito die, he had no votes on him???"

Caught scum.

Plus, from my timezone shifting calculations Post 17 was made
just after
Post 206 by Adel, which means you had every motivation to make fake posts at that point (especially one where you've inadvertently contradicted what you wrote earlier).

Vote: Raging Wishbone

The timing of me doing this is arbitrary, I may as well have done so at any point since you voted me.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Dude Orto, lets stop this fucking charade, I know I am town, I know jscope is town and you knwo you are scum!

You also know you can not win as SCUM without answering my quetion regarding ETHIC, I have been sking about for the last x-amount of pages...

You just tried a bogus lie, here is the RagingWishbone Alpha WEBSITE rofl.... We are still uploading pictures and take request for a nominal fee. Our feee is $1.00 per view. ;)

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt15 ... gwishbone/

....in addition to calling me Fruity and a retard tonight you stupid FUCKING TWAT. You also know you all can't beat me, I WON, regardless off who convinces RR and Jscope to lynch whoever... I dont fucking care, I beat you Bro. when Jscope did not lynch you ;)

Remember it was hoopd and Raging Wishbone a few pages ago who were gonna lynch jscope...but when Jscope did not hammer you...it proved you scum!

Thhis game lies in Jscopes hands...he gets yo decide who is town and who is scum! Hopefully RR will be around tomorrow, cause I wont, but he will add insight!
Ortohoops
Ortohoops
Townie
Ortohoops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by Ortohoops »

This is why "Too Scummy To Be Scum"; is definitely a fallacy
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Ortohoops wrote:Fine, seeing as it bothers you so much.

Vote: Raging Wishbone

The timing of me doing this is arbitrary, I may as well have done so at any point since you voted me.
I'm sorry Pal....what did you mean to imply by calling me Fruity?

...also have you had the conversation with the Mods about talking to someone outside the game aka: posting Nuwen "scums" screencaps from another game... You all know I could be an alt right? rofl... *winks at Orto*

lol OrtoHoops can you win as scum...it is a yes or no question?
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Ortohoops wrote:This is why "Too Scummy To Be Scum"; is definitely a fallacy
Can you win as scum...yes or no?
Ortohoops
Ortohoops
Townie
Ortohoops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by Ortohoops »

Summary for Jahudo:

- RW still refuses to post a continuous screenshot of his quicktopic, instead going for premeditated individual posts without showing their context.

- He was the one who brought up posting quicktopics recently, having originally had the request made of him by SensFan. If he is scum (from your perspective; I know he is), he would definitely have prepared (or at least attempted to) a quicktopic in advance.

- Most damning of all, he cannot (because it is impossible) explain how he could go from saying in Post 14:

"When did the hit on Incagmito come in, was that submitted before or after he had five votes on him in thread"

to saying in Post 17:

"I am completely lost on how these games work...in Alphat, how was incamnito and trotsky killed?

Trotsky had no votes on him in the thread. (I unvoted until we could talk - sorry). incaminto had five but not enough for a lynch?"

Good game. You didn't play at all badly, RW, you did extremely well to make it to LYOL considering you were one of the top contenders for a lynch after Yos died.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Ortohoops wrote:Fine, seeing as it bothers you so much.

And this stuff about "DGB claiming she will leave the site" and "abuse" (which I haven't engaged in as far as I'm aware, all I said was one of your thought processes would be retarded if you were town; which is true; but you are not town so it is not an insult [and I wouldn't have thought it a big deal anyway]); is a clear attempt to distract from the main game here; of lynching you.

Please post a whole page from the quicktopic rather than just some heavily edited posts (one of which has a line which makes absolutely no sense for you to post as town)
As you wish cutey...open wide ;)

Your turn for a "reach-around"...now I want to see some part of post 5, 6, 7...blot out the Beta stuff....

...and since you still wonat answer "Fruit Hoops"... Let me ask this in a different way since everyone can see you keep ignoring my question...

Why can you not answer you can not win as scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”