Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Do you know what I hate? Trying to come up with original openings for game days. It gets really hard after a while!
Anyway, two people are dead tonight. The first person you see is MagnaofIllusion, with the all-too-familiar red rings of death around his neck signalling his strangulation.

MagnaofIllusion
-
Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delusion
[
from the Star Wars series
], Redirecter Framing Tracker Enabler - Strangled night five.

The second person you see is Charlie. You need only see the hole in the ceiling above Charlie's head to realize that he has been uppercutted.

Charlie
-
Lambdadelta
[
from Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
], Lesser Ability Cop Inventor - Uppercutted into oblivion night five.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count 6.0

Not Voting (9)
- Magua, Zachrulez, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Empking, Occult, Surye, Stephoscope, C-Worl

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
21:36
on
April 3rd
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th
*Cuddle*
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

So MoI was my delusion. I'll pm the mod to see what that means.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

No contracts... FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Just along for the ride now.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Oh wait, I'm slow, I got neighborized, so I'm assuming that means my neighbor has to pick a name.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

I've been told that MoI's role had no effects on my own, "as far as I can tell" so it may've had an effect but I don't know about it.

I'm not liking Empking's quick hammer yesterday. I know I was on the PR wagon but Emp didn't say a word about Pappums until it came time to hammer and his entire reason was tied to Stephoscope.

Vote: Empking
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Magua »

So pappums rat was a delusion. May have been the Dim Halved killer, in which case, lucky break there.

MagnaofIllusion has delusion in his role name, but he flipped as town UNLIKE EVERY OTHER NIGHT FLIP SO FAR IN THE GAME.

C-Worl is town.
Zachrulez is third party.
Empking is definitely not pappums rat partner (if delusions have partners?)
Magister Ludi is not pappums rat partner (as above) because of his egging me on about voting Metro.
Stephoscope is probably related to pappums rat somehow, as pappums rat was trying to protect Stephoscope.
Occult is still scummy...but given Charlie's confirmation of Occult's action, and then Charlie getting killed, it seems unlikely that he's one of the killing roles.
Surye is probably scum.

I'm thinking that strangled is the mafia kill, and that uppercutted into oblivion is the kill of another delusion.

Probably mafia: Magister Ludi, Empking, maaaaaybe Occult?
Probably delusion: Stephoscope, Surye

@Occult:
You'll have a vig shot tonight, right?

VOTE: Stephoscope
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Occult »

@ Magua
, you've got my claim, my former actions and my killing action term, I will remain lips sealed on my actions from this point forth....

Vote Steph
my original thought was that delusion was just a survivor role, since it is obv. that delusion is a team that has a win condition counter to the town, I'm going to have to agree at this point that delusion needs to be hunt down.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'll go with the logic presented on this one but if Steph isn't a delusion Emp needs to go.

Unvote; Vote: Stephoscope
Show

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

My role PM explicitly states I win with town. I'm Tom Cruise, so I can't exactly prove I'm not delusional. But if I got the same kind of PM as pappums rat, I can tell you that he didn't know he was delusional and that he didn't know I was (theoretically) on his "side".

Cutthulhefish spoke to me last night and told me there are FIVE quicktopics in play right now.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Surye »

Not sure how I got grouped with Steph, but okay.

I like him as delusion, as his role is DIRECTLY powered from Cutthulhefish, and the win condition for the delusions is to be around when he is. God am I hating Empking's last play, it made no sense.

But, VOTE: Steph
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Zach wrote:Oh wait, I'm slow

Just pointing this out so that I can use it later.
*Cuddle*
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 6.1

Stephoscope (4)
- Magua, Occult, C-Worl, Surye

Not Voting (5)
- Zachrulez, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Empking, Stephoscope

It is currently
21:59
on
April 3rd
on
April 7th
*Cuddle*
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Magua »

Ludi, Zyrconium, Empking: Chances are good that pappums rat was the dim halved killer, from no such kill last night. Chances are also extremely good that Stephoscope is a delusion who was defending him yesterday.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Empking »

I didn't realize that I was hammering PR. I do realize that I'm hasmmering Steph but I am also completely certain that he's scum.

Vote: Steph
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Occult »

Empking wrote:I didn't realize that I was hammering PR. I do realize that I'm hasmmering Steph but I am also completely certain that he's scum.

It was stated clear as day in many posts, is your half-assed play and uselessness prevalent in all of your games or just the two I happen to be in with you?

Magua wrote:L-1. Claim time.

pappums rat wrote:All right then, even though Stephoscope is INCREDIBLY SCUMMY for all his "I could have lied" and "I screwed up" stuff, I'm not going to push his lynch, as I think it is likely he is town now. C-Worl is still scum and so is Charlie.

And just a reminder to everyone so no one can go "oops, didnt mean to hammer, lololol" I am currently at L-2 with Zach's double vote on me. If you have any inkling that you might hammer, FTLOG make sure you express intent beforehand so I can claim.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Empking »

Occult wrote:
Empking wrote:I didn't realize that I was hammering PR. I do realize that I'm hasmmering Steph but I am also completely certain that he's scum.

It was stated clear as day in many posts, is your half-assed play and uselessness prevalent in all of your games or just the two I happen to be in with you?

Mod: Rule 8?

Occult: Please don't reference ongoing games at all. ~Nik
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Thu May 26, 2011 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Day Six Final Vote Count

Stephoscope (5)
- Magua, Occult, C-Worl, Surye, Empking

Not Voting (4)
- Zachrulez, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Stephoscope

It is currently
22:36
on
April 3rd
on
April 7th

~~~~~~~~~~

It is quickly decided that Stephoscope is the man to lynch today. You have a hard time catching him as he keeps jumping from pew to pew and doing cartwheels and stuff, but eventually you manage to strap him down and sacrifice him to the very god he worships.

Stephoscope
-
Tom Cruise
[
from real life
], Game-Changing Self-Devoted Inventor - Lynched day six.

"Well, my friends, I'm afraid it's time for me to go. I've repaid my debt, so there's no point in me staying here any longer."

"But Zach, you're my best friend! What am I going to do without you?"

"I dunno!"

And with that, Zachrulez was gone.

Zachrulez
-
Jaqen H'ghar
[
from A Game of Thrones
], One-shot Bulletproof Triple Reflex Contract-maker Conditional Double Voter - Left the game day six.

A Win Condition has been revealed!
Win Condition (
Mafia-ally
):
You win when the mafia is the only faction remaining, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening. You count as mafia for the purposes of all win conditions.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is now night six. 72 hours, etc.
*Cuddle*
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

It's your lucky day! Day seven, I mean. The day in general is probably not going to be especially lucky for any of you. Not more than usual, I mean. Unless you got turned into a four-leaf-clover by the Leprechaun role that I may or may not have included in the game. [/WIFOM]
In other news, Empking's dead. You know that cliff right outside the temple that I've never mentioned before now? Empking's body was found at the bottom, smashed to a million metallic pieces.

Empking
-
Jade's Robot
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Dedicated Super Eavesdropper Neighborizer - Forced off a cliff night six.

For even more news, one must look no further than Surye's cadaver, which has been quite obviously uppercutted. You've seen the scene so many times that you don't even need it described to you! Isn't that super convenient?

Surye
-
Red
[
from Pokemon
], Extended Jailkeeper Baton Passer - Uppercutted into oblivion night six.

If you want more news, there is none. Well, other than the fact that Zyrconium is alive again. But that's not really
news

~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count 7.0

Not Voting (5)
- Magua, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Occult, C-Worl

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
06:36
on
April 4th
on
April 7th
*Cuddle*
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Need to parse out these night kills. Maybe green flips are actually anti-town, while red are town? These doesn't line up with the win condition revealed, but It is the only one that make sense.

Kill flavors need looking into.

Mass claim time I think.

Is Zyrconium alive again?
'Stephoscope (5) - Magua, Occult, C-Worl, Surye, Empking

Not Voting (4) - Zachrulez, Magister Ludi,
Zyrconium,
Stephoscope

With
8 players alive
, 5 votes are required to lynch.'

'Not Voting (5) - Magua, Magister Ludi,
Zyrconium
, Occult, C-Worl

With
5 players
alive, 3 votes are required to lynch.'
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Magua »

Reading is tech:

Cuttlefish wrote:If you want more news, there is none. Well, other than the fact that Zyrconium is alive again. But that's not really news.

Magna and Empking flipping town when every single other person flips scum certainly means something. My guess is that they're somehow tied into the night-kill roleflips.

Zachrulez's "Mafia Ally" win condition reveal is odd, as that obviously wasn't his win condition.

On the good side, it seems pretty safe to conclude that both the strangler and the dim halver have been killed, so we might even have a mislynch to play with.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Totally missed that.

Zyrc, what did you learn from being 'dead'? Why are you alive again?

What are your thoughts on a mass claim Magua?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Magua »

Given what I know of the setup so far, I'm doubtful that it'll be terribly helpful. If scum have been given fakeclaims, I doubt we'd ever be able to tell a true claim from a fakeclaim. Hell, half of our investigative reports have ended up coming from people who flipped delusion.

I'm curious as to what triggered Zyrc's death and rebirth, though.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It's down to me, the MagMan, suicidal Zyrc, lord of the Occult, and Hot Maguama

Mod's a bastard so we don't actually know if any of the flips have been accurate. We do have something new though. Empking was forced off a cliff and we didn't see Strangled in this write up.

My only guess at scum now would be Occult. His claim made me think of uppercuts. So that's my only real guess. I have no idea what to make of Zyrconium. Magister Ludi normally only gets caught by PRs when he's scum so he could be a suspect. Magua feels town to me. I know I'm town (obv obv)
Show

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Magua »

Reading back:
@Occult:
Who did you use your vig kill on?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, just a quick shout out. This is a fluff post and should be considered at first but honestly regardless of your alignment making it to the final five in a game of this size with multiple kills every night is a rather impressive feat. So whether you're town or scum in this game I think you've all done a good job in simply surviving up to this point.

That being said. Occult and Zyrc need to answer the questions that were directed at them.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”