Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

It's your lucky day! Day seven, I mean. The day in general is probably not going to be especially lucky for any of you. Not more than usual, I mean. Unless you got turned into a four-leaf-clover by the Leprechaun role that I may or may not have included in the game. [/WIFOM]
In other news, Empking's dead. You know that cliff right outside the temple that I've never mentioned before now? Empking's body was found at the bottom, smashed to a million metallic pieces.

Empking
-
Jade's Robot
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Dedicated Super Eavesdropper Neighborizer - Forced off a cliff night six.

For even more news, one must look no further than Surye's cadaver, which has been quite obviously uppercutted. You've seen the scene so many times that you don't even need it described to you! Isn't that super convenient?

Surye
-
Red
[
from Pokemon
], Extended Jailkeeper Baton Passer - Uppercutted into oblivion night six.

If you want more news, there is none. Well, other than the fact that Zyrconium is alive again. But that's not really
news

~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count 7.0

Not Voting (5)
- Magua, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Occult, C-Worl

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
06:36
on
April 4th
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th
*Cuddle*
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Need to parse out these night kills. Maybe green flips are actually anti-town, while red are town? These doesn't line up with the win condition revealed, but It is the only one that make sense.

Kill flavors need looking into.

Mass claim time I think.

Is Zyrconium alive again?
'Stephoscope (5) - Magua, Occult, C-Worl, Surye, Empking

Not Voting (4) - Zachrulez, Magister Ludi,
Zyrconium,
Stephoscope

With
8 players alive
, 5 votes are required to lynch.'

'Not Voting (5) - Magua, Magister Ludi,
Zyrconium
, Occult, C-Worl

With
5 players
alive, 3 votes are required to lynch.'
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Magua »

Reading is tech:

Cuttlefish wrote:If you want more news, there is none. Well, other than the fact that Zyrconium is alive again. But that's not really news.

Magna and Empking flipping town when every single other person flips scum certainly means something. My guess is that they're somehow tied into the night-kill roleflips.

Zachrulez's "Mafia Ally" win condition reveal is odd, as that obviously wasn't his win condition.

On the good side, it seems pretty safe to conclude that both the strangler and the dim halver have been killed, so we might even have a mislynch to play with.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Totally missed that.

Zyrc, what did you learn from being 'dead'? Why are you alive again?

What are your thoughts on a mass claim Magua?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Magua »

Given what I know of the setup so far, I'm doubtful that it'll be terribly helpful. If scum have been given fakeclaims, I doubt we'd ever be able to tell a true claim from a fakeclaim. Hell, half of our investigative reports have ended up coming from people who flipped delusion.

I'm curious as to what triggered Zyrc's death and rebirth, though.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It's down to me, the MagMan, suicidal Zyrc, lord of the Occult, and Hot Maguama

Mod's a bastard so we don't actually know if any of the flips have been accurate. We do have something new though. Empking was forced off a cliff and we didn't see Strangled in this write up.

My only guess at scum now would be Occult. His claim made me think of uppercuts. So that's my only real guess. I have no idea what to make of Zyrconium. Magister Ludi normally only gets caught by PRs when he's scum so he could be a suspect. Magua feels town to me. I know I'm town (obv obv)
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Magua »

Reading back:
@Occult:
Who did you use your vig kill on?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, just a quick shout out. This is a fluff post and should be considered at first but honestly regardless of your alignment making it to the final five in a game of this size with multiple kills every night is a rather impressive feat. So whether you're town or scum in this game I think you've all done a good job in simply surviving up to this point.

That being said. Occult and Zyrc need to answer the questions that were directed at them.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Occult »

Magua wrote:Reading back:
@Occult:
Who did you use your vig kill on?

Do you see my "punched out" up there? I used it on no one, last night hid behind my cloth, same as the night before that. Don't like didn't feel like taking the vig kill. It is likely that Mr. "Strangled" attempted to NK me. Also good catch on thinking that the flips have been odd, here I was thinking over half the players were scum and our bastard mod has been telling us the truth.

But, all the NKs were flipped red until after pine was lynched and now we got two days of one red and one green flip (same thing, twice in a row). I'm looking it over and it still doesn't look right, the Night flip colours are meaningless. Day flip colours I also put very little faith in as we are so "good" that we hit anti-town EVERY DAY. I'm beginning to think we are a town full of loonies with guns killing each other over an imaginary cuttlefish that talks to us. Plus, one of the win conditions is called "delusion"? I'd like to try something, let's see what happens when we no lynch. We've been murdering each other all game, gotten us nowhere. This'll probably get me lynched but, I don't care, I'm voting
No lynch
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

Okay here's my thought process.

Occult is basically a combination of bullet proof and killer. That is a Serial Killer.

His kill flavor is a version of a punch. People have been dieing by being uppercutted to oblivion. Uppercuts are a version of a punch.

So right now, I think Occult is a Serial Killer.

To top it all off he votes no lynch with 5 people left and 2 kills per night.

Vote: Occult
Show

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Magua »

Occult wrote:(2) Hide behind Impenetrable Bronze Cloth: This costs (1) training token and protects from up to three kill attempts. (Did this N3)

When you do this, does it apply only for that Night?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Where is zyrconium?

Occult, what do you hope to gain by voting no lynch? What will be apparent tomorrow that is not today?
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Occult »

Now, I believe that there is only two options, my thoughts on these below.

1.Either we are all "town" killing each other off
2.Everyone marked as town is the town mentioned in the OP that has plague. This is supported by Haylan being "incinerated" N0, as they would burn people infected with plague. Which would basically make us townies basically the unwitting scum of this game as if you check both the OP and the win conditions, delusion is looking like the more "town" win condition of this game. More on that below but first to deal with the daftest player in this game, C-worl.

C-Worl wrote:Okay here's my thought process.

Occult is basically a combination of bullet proof and killer. That is a Serial Killer.

His kill flavor is a version of a punch. People have been dieing by being uppercutted to oblivion. Uppercuts are a version of a punch.

So right now, I think Occult is a Serial Killer.

To top it all off he votes no lynch with 5 people left and 2 kills per night.

Vote: Occult

My variation is that I "punch out" people so if I killed you it would say, C-WORL punched out, not uppercutted. Plus, What kind of half-assed, backward logic is that? I'm bulletproof and can kill, therefore I can't be some variant of a bulletproof vig and must be a SK based soley on that? What about my limited bulletproofness or my pain in this ass training system or the fact I have yet to kill anyone? If I'm a serial killer, I am by far the worst serial killer ever. Your logic is insane and asinine.

-----------------------------------------
Anyway, my first theory is that this game, has no mafia. Look back at the mr. cuttlefish's posts, apparently every day we have lynched non-town. This bothers me as I'm seriously doubting that we have hit anti-town on a daily biases, had the potential of NK roles hitting scum targets and the possibility of cross-kills but this dreadful game still lumbers on?

If the mod is to be believed we have 14 mafia, 1 mafia-ally, 2 delusions and a serial killer in this game. I find it A. Suspicious that our NKs all turn up mafia, until recently when now we have two days of 1 mafia and 1 town. Suspicious that we hit non-town every day. I don't trust any of the turns so I'm thinking my best theory is there is no mafia, just full of townies with a few tigger happy vigs, turns are at the mods whim. If we no vote, I do believe there is the possibility that it ends in a win.

This is my theory, if you don't believe that I am correct, let's here some reasoning why, have we really hit scum everyday? Why are the NK turns popping up as one town, one scum all of a sudden? Why were the NK turns all scum before? What's the deal with the delusion faction? We are all apparently part of this cult (if you read the opening), why does the delusion win condition sound oddly more "town" (We are suppose to be routing out the non-believers for the cuttlefish's return, why is winning when the cuttlefish returns something that needs to be eliminated..) then the town's win condition? Answer these questions, before you start casting votes, if you believe there is still "anti-town" here who can it be? I bring up the flavour because it is important. Are we the town? or are we part of the cult as it was seemingly stated in the OP. I can see the possibility that it is town/delusion, but I find the whole set-up to be odd and unfair (I do thank the bastard mod for that), I'd like to hear opinions on this as we can't trust the turns in the least bit.

@magua, Yes, it lasts only night (hence the limited bulletproof) it costs me 1 training token. You keep asking me what i've done and what the details of my role are so if there is scum I'm thinking it's magua, but I believe the above theory holds better, hence a no vote and why I am telling you my night actions.

@Magister, If my 1st theory is correct I think a no lynch will lead to the game ending in a win.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Magua »

@Mod:
It's been 47 days since Zyrconium has posted in this thread. Please prod.

<_<
>_>
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 7.1

Occult (1)
- C-Worl

Not Voting (4)
- Magua, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Occult

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
08:37
on
April 4th
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

I don't think that 47 days is long enough to justify...
Zyrconium has been prodded.
*Cuddle*
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

Apparently the no lynch vote didnt count.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:24 am

Post by C-Worl »

Occult wrote:
My variation is that I "punch out" people so if I killed you it would say, C-WORL punched out, not uppercutted. Plus, What kind of half-assed, backward logic is that? I'm bulletproof and can kill, therefore I can't be some variant of a bulletproof vig and must be a SK based soley on that? What about my limited bulletproofness or my pain in this ass training system or the fact I have yet to kill anyone? If I'm a serial killer, I am by far the worst serial killer ever. Your logic is insane and asinine

Unless, and think about this, you're lieing. Let it soak in for a second. It's possible that you modified your actual role to make a claim that seemed townish. We have seen 2 kills per night and right now you are our only claimed killing role. Out of 5 people one of whom wasn't even here to kill for most of the game, you seem like the most plausible to be antitown in this situation.
Show

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Magua »

C-Worl wrote:Apparently the no lynch vote didnt count.

Reread his post. He didn't vote no lynch. He only bolded
No lynch

I have thoughts on the remaining players, but I want Zyrconium to check-in first.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Occult »

I would also like to hear from Mr. Lazarus as he is the one who makes me question my theory quite a bit.

That's nice C-W but I am of course not lying, plus with my system it would be impossible for me to kill on a nightly basis. You would have to believe my entire claim is bunk. Now, what do you think about how this game is being run? I have my theory and it's nice of you to ignore it but I would like to be enlightened with some answers to the questions I posed in my last post. Same goes for Magua, but if he wishes to wait for a zyrc post before stating his opinion I'm fine with that as we have plenty of time left to sort this out.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'm waiting to hear from zyrc as well.

Occult's theory I could almost pigeon-hole myself into believing, but I just cant. A game that only ends when every remaining player votes no lynch? That just seems way to far out there.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Occult »

Well, if the flips are not made up, I'm thinking town NKs turn up red, while delusion NKs turn up green. If Nik isn't flat out screwing us then I believe this is it and town isn't part the cult (mentioned in the op) hence why we would flip scum as in this game we would be the anti-"town" forces.

I still am bothered by the red and green kills two nights in a row, but it could just be a coincidence...
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Magua »

Hey, Zyrc.

I totally think you're town, but I see you on the board, yesterday morning, last night, and this morning, and I see no posts, and it makes me sad.

=(
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yes please.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Magua »

@Mod:
So it's been 48 hours since Zyrconium was prodded, yes?
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

Ooooook. So, I've spend the last "47" days in the dead thread.

And it's kinda hard working out what of the wealth of information there is worth sharing, especially since I was recently informed I can't directly quote any of it.
--
We'll start with the primary reason for reviving myself though, which is that MoI decided to claim Delusional once dead. Along with statements that:
1)Delusional can't win once dead.
2)Delusional can communicate somehow.(implied by 3)
3)Delusional plan currently was to take control of votes, and kill off all non-delusional, and then NL to victory.
4)Delusional was close to success before his death.

And an unrelated statement that he had redirected Magistar before dieing, therefor ML wasn't SK.
--
Only one undisputable fact of this would be that MoI isn't town, and therefor there are non-town entities out there.

I'd also be willing to bet that Achronach was town, that Pine wasn't and that NS lost the second he died.

Will post more when arsed...

Mostly think Occult and Magua contain the evilness of this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”