Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Venrob »

Will be typing as I read so i don't forget, starting with 1470.

Spoiler: 59
In post 1470, waynegg wrote:The rest of their posts are aimed at discreditting me and pushing Spiff for the most part.

So, TL;DR

Amrun and Subliminal are speaking with one voice

~ both wanted immediate ring destruction

~ both push idea of prioritizing third party over scum

~ both have been very active in discrediting every word I say

~ both pushed real fucking hard on Spiff

~ both have evidence of bussing Monkey

~ ergo, both are scum

This is something worth me keeping in mind, and seems important. Putting this here for my own benefit later on and to note that I paid attention to it.
In post 1474, Miss Subliminal wrote:DN
Stop avoiding my question
VOTE: DN
From scum miss perspective this assoiciatively says either bus or DN is town, from the amrun/miss scumteam perspective it says DN town.

Spoiler: 60
In post 1477, Gollum wrote:
In post 1471, Miss Subliminal wrote:
In post 1469, Gollum wrote:What do you think of Amrun claiming that you guys weren't around when the monkey wagon gained traction yet 1352 and your post history proves this wrong?
Andy was asleep when the lynch happened and I was actively hoping to not have to read the thread, so I'd say it's pretty accurate.
but 1352 was posted close to deadline AND the Monkey wagon was in full swing by then so we think she's full of bullshit.
This is a good point against miss, by association against amrun, by association for DN. Against being scum, for being town of course.
In post 1478, Miss Subliminal wrote:Andy didn't want to change our vote because he felt committed to the Spiff wagon.
Both a good possibly valid point and an easy scum defense... This plus the last post makes a total of not too many but still some scumpoints for miss.
In post 1489, Miss Subliminal wrote:
In post 1483, Gollum wrote:That's fine, we aren't talking about that. We are talking about the fact that Amrun is a little liar and claiming that you guys weren't around when the Monkey wagon picked up.
I'm going to chalk this up to misremembering because
Amrun is super duper obv town
WOW! umm, yeah ok then....

1499: Yeah, Miss (who was pushing for ringscum lynch) forgets ringscum exists? OMIGOSH HOW! Yeah. Definate scumpoints for miss. The more I read back the more of a scumread I get on miss....

Edit due to previewing and seeing 1744:
I didn't make it through the night, yet I also did. Normal doc (spiff) could have been on me for all the maf know. By calling my bluff on being able to self-poisondoc, they assured my kill except in the case of an unlikely second poisondoc. If I make it through tonight then I will punch myself in the face IRL.

Spoiler: 61
In post 1505, Miss Subliminal wrote:But being an SK requires having a kill. Why do you think the RingScum has a kill?
In post 1507, Gollum wrote:
In post 1502, Miss Subliminal wrote:How do you know the RingScum is an SK?
This seems obtuse. Maybe Wayne is right about Miss hrmmm...

Lets see....we have a psn doc who has claimed that he was psned last night + it seems like it would be super bastardly not to give ring scum a power and a kill would help him greatly + in the other LOTR game I was a third party ring hunting SK + this question is fucking dumb 'cause your own hydra thinks there's an sk. lol
In post 1508, Miss Subliminal wrote:Okay that makes sense.
Triplequote: Asking about ringscum being sk, explaining, INSTANTLY AGREEING. Given it was a good explanation. This triple post is null toward my miss read, and adds gollum townpoints (given not just that post, some that I didn't quote; altogether gollum is very townie. He has contributed in research/rereading and actively scumhunting quite well (IMO).
In post 1513, Miss Subliminal wrote:I haven't talked to Andy about the RingScum out of this thread (except that it's probably wayne) and I can't remember every single thing he's said.
Be a better hydra, as hydra issues are no excuse for scumminess.
In post 1514, Amrun wrote:
In post 1465, Gollum wrote:
In post 1446, Amrun wrote:They weren't around at day end when monkey gained traction.
They were aroundish. 1352 was posted close to dl and they were calling Monkey scum but didn't vote him and posting shows that SK was active on the site.
Stop trying to take credit for the Monkey lynch; you had almost nothing to do with it.
?????? We're relatively certain that Wayne just said we had more to do with the Monkey lynch....how is that trying to take credit?

Also we appreciate the town read.

Didn't realize sk was posting around site. I don't really care, though. The spiff/monkey scumreads were pretty mutually exclusive. I struggled with that myself, but decided monkey was scummier in the end.

I never suggested you weren't involved in the monkey wagon. You certainly were. However, there's something weird about it and it's one of the reasons I need to re-read how it built. Your post at the end of the day was very odd, for example.

I said Sunbliminal is the townie at remaining player from the monkey flip, and I stand by it.
Defending Miss, even at admitting a fault in his defense. Also scumslip, covered up in a post quoted below.
In post 1512, Gollum wrote:Miss Sub, why were you questioning me over thinking that there was an sk when your other head thinks there's an sk?
HAHA! Yeah, get better hydra communication. I'm going to, from when I post this catch up on, be counting the hydra as 0% of an excuse. From now on, hydras better have good communication. Otherwise any hydraslips will most likely be interpreted as scumslips.
In post 1518, Amrun wrote:Nero, you know better.

That was supposed to say "towniest" but my stupid phone sucks, and in no way does that imply I am scum?

I'm really busy posting at work, so if I have misunderstood something, feel free to point it out.
Quick scumslip cover up???
In post 1522, SleepyKrew wrote:DeathNote is confirmed scum
Push! Push a bit harder. Maybe he will get lynched if you go so far as to push yourself off a cliff!

Spoiler: 62
FIRST THING, comes first due to OCD. Toasty, in 1541 you didnt mess up the quote; the BBCode on the site seems to be acting up a bit. I'm fixing it with 50000 previews, otherwise this post would be the worst evar format wise. A few quote/colorcode errors popping up. How do I know you didnt mess it up? I quoted your post and hit preview, and the quotes were fine without me changing anything.

Next: No specific quotes, the whole page is a mess of an argument ending with.... DN scum? No.... just everyone thinking that. In the mess I believe Miss got to everyone a bit with a couple good points; manufactured slips. If you look at the definition, point out if it is true or you believe it to be true; he said toasty would point out. I see no slip; toasty would believe it to be true.

Spoiler: 63
DN being voted, getting to L-1. His claim links with Robert's, meaning unless scum is the unlikely team of robert/dn, dn/robert are BOTH town. NOW I GET WHY AMRUN POINTED OUT MY NOT READING.

Spoiler: 64/65/66
Not much to comment on for 64; skipped it for responses, just who and sub back n forth.

AND THEN I LEARN WHERE WAYNE GOT BACK ON MISS. Nice, and good point about both scum on the wagon. Or you could also make the case of me being scum as i was v/la and couldnt hammer, and I will say i have no defense against that other then IM DYIN 2NITE!

on to 66
st
1630 is good point against miss, scumpoints to miss!
Here i take note of the remaining wagon which likely has 2 scum on it:
Miss toasty gollum amrun and twinflames.
Miss and amrun? OMIGOSH!

Fluff, amrun/wayne back n' forth.

Spoiler: 67, 68, 69
People returning to DN...
68:
Back to miss, amrun defending miss, DN still not completely in the clear.
69:
Stuff i had already read and thus have been knowing this whole time, my return.

There we go! Done with that catch up....

...and coincidentally, PAGEGRAB!!!

Then I lost internet, and if not for CTRL+A and copy/paste i would have had to redo this whole post.....
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Venrob »

TL;DR
Miss sub scum, gollum/dn/robert town, dn is a rider of rohan. GET MISS!!!
I'm back!
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Miss Subliminal »

For a little while I actually thought wayne was making Venrob seem tolerable... nope. Be a better hydra? How about you become not a fucking idiot.
Well, that's a really good point you made
you single?
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 pm

I AM VERY ABRASIVE
you single?
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:27 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count Forty Three

DeathNote (4) - Miss Subliminal, ToastyToast, Gollum, TwinFlames
Miss Subliminal (2) - waynegg, Venrob
Gollum (1) - DeathNote
ToastyToast (1) - Amrun

Not Voting: Mattel, Robert2424, Maverick_Alpha, alienBRO, Who

Seven to lynch
(expired on 2013-08-16 10:57:21)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:50 am

Ding dong wayne is gone yay yay yay
you single?
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Gollum »

ugh. Krew's trolling makes us want to pl that slot so bad.

Can we get a replacement for Mattel and Robert?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Gollum »

ugh. Krew's trolling makes us want to pl that slot so bad.

Can we get a replacement for Mattel and Robert?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Okay, sorry for the lack of content in day 2, I've been busy with packing for a 3-day trip, so

Mod: I may be V/LA till August 10

Though if I get internet there, I should be able to continue on with the game
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1725, Gollum wrote:As for DN, he's clearly not even trying to get us lynched. When asked for a reason why DN thought we were scum he didn't even give a reason. This is not town.
Well, I am trying. I am voting you.
In post 1731, Venrob wrote:Well i don't know who I want lynched first, in this game there is a lot of scumminess from a lot of people, but DN/MS are pretty close....

VOTE: DeathNote

Yeah. Unless second poison doc in game I will indeed be dead tonight. Enjoy the game with 2 deaths per night!

And if night 3 has 1 death/noone is poisoned tomorrow it means i got 1 last save in :)
This into...
In post 1749, Venrob wrote:In the meantime of my big post, imma go ahead and VOTE: Miss Subliminal

Definitely showing up upon my reading as the scummiest. My original Miss vote today was somewhat a placeholder, guess i'm psychic or something! Due to the push that happened on DN by miss, DN is MOST LIKELY town, given possibility of amrun being idiot town and DN/miss team with distancing as a strategy.
This! MAGIC!!! WHOA!!!! So glad you claimed you are dying tonight.

At this point, I don't really care about what Venrob posts just so long as he can keep his vote on the right people.
In post 1742, Gollum wrote:If this is DN town, its about the worst play we've seen outside of a non-newbie. Thus we're having a hard time buying DN town.
If I had a Nickle... :roll:
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

Half the game missing definitely slows down this game.

@Alien- What is preventing you from voting?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:55 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Prod-dodge, still at the beach, but I'm caught up (nothing has really happened in the last few pages though).

@Venrob: What exactly do you mean by "toasty would believe [the slip] to be true?" Like, because I'm more sure of my DN scumread, I wouldn't doubt that he slipped?

I agree with your points on the Miss Sublimnal-Amrun buddying. But Amrun also buddied me yesterday (although I think most of it was just asking for an apology from waynegg), and I don't honestly see her sudden switch to me as scum-motivated--just a sudden change in read that makes me think she was withholding some of her reads yesterday.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Empking »

NSin replaces RObert2424.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Venrob »

In post 1731, Venrob wrote:Well i don't know who I want lynched first, in this game there is a lot of scumminess from a lot of people, but DN/MS are pretty close....

Yeah. Unless second poison doc in game I will indeed be dead tonight. Enjoy the game with 2 deaths per night!

And if night 3 has 1 death/noone is poisoned tomorrow it means i got 1 last save in :)
This into...
In post 1749, Venrob wrote:In the meantime of my big post, imma go ahead and VOTE: Miss Subliminal

Definitely showing up upon my reading as the scummiest. My original Miss vote today was somewhat a placeholder, guess i'm psychic or something! Due to the push that happened on DN by miss, DN is MOST LIKELY town, given possibility of amrun being idiot town and DN/miss team with distancing as a strategy.
This! MAGIC!!! WHOA!!!! So glad you claimed you are dying tonight.[/quote]

Between those 2 was 10 pages of reading and catching up, including your claim and a bunch of miss showing to be scum. Not magic, just me getting time to use the computer on a vacation where we are trying to do family stuff and thus I am rarely able to go on the computer. No family things planned for today, and I earned a day of computer usage. Today I will be active, though I cannot say for the rest of vacation. There is a lot planned.

On an unrelated note, YAY PIKMIN 3 IS OUT!
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Venrob »

This into...

This! MAGIC!!! WHOA!!!! So glad you claimed you are dying tonight.[/quote]

Between those 2 was 10 pages of reading and catching up, including your claim and a bunch of miss showing to be scum. Not magic, just me getting time to use the computer on a vacation where we are trying to do family stuff and thus I am rarely able to go on the computer. No family things planned for today, and I earned a day of computer usage. Today I will be active, though I cannot say for the rest of vacation. There is a lot planned.

On an unrelated note, YAY PIKMIN 3 IS OUT!
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Venrob »

Dem doubleposts, mod please delete this post and one of the duplicates.
I'm back!
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 am

Post by alienBRO »

WALLLLL POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
In post 1531, Miss Subliminal wrote:According to DN, you can only point something out if it is true or you believe it to be true. If you know that it is false, then it is lying, not pointing out. He said that Toasty could point him out as scum. Not accuse. Not say. Point him out. DN made a subconscious word-choice slip.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. First wording post that hasn’t made me, as a linguistic, want to verbally eviscerate the person saying it.
In post 1540, waynegg wrote:Admitted gives the connotation that DN already knew Venrob was poisoned before Vennie said anything about it. An uninformed word choice would be more along the lines of "told us he was poisoned".
This one is less good. One can admit something to someone who is not already aware of that thing.
In post 1566, Who wrote:I think that based on the refusing to give a reason, DeathNote is more likely a VI than scum (Though he could be a scum VI). There is no reason for scum to play like that, so it's probably just bad play in general which is not indicative of alignment. At least, that covers the refusing to give a reason for his own attacks part. Him thinking he gets immunity from suspicion because he left on the other hand, is scummy.

Intent to hammer if DN doesn't claim.
Can we lynch this? “Look at me magically vanish and then come in and intent to hammer the obvious VI.”
In post 1572, DeathNote wrote:Scum posting here.

You guys... are silly. I am town and a rider or rohan (VT). Same reason why Monkey's claim was crap because it didn't make sense to have two people be vanilla townie and one with a name claim.

Not scum. I'm never scum. Hate you all.
Look at how incredibly town this is.
In post 1605, waynegg wrote:So, there must be a resistance to hammer on DeathNote. That leads me to believe both of the remaining real scum are already on the wagon.

VOTE: Subliminal

Fucking Balrog!

yup. hydra slipping all over the place...
Carry me pls.
In post 1667, Gollum wrote:Which head of BroAlien would like to explain why each head is posting it up around the site but not here?
I was V/LA and other games were easier or more urgent to post in.
In post 1670, waynegg wrote:That is odd. They've been pretty devoid of activity here even before V/LA
We are still working out the kinks of our hydra.
In post 1692, Amrun wrote:Scummiest votes on the wagon: Who, Twin Flames, Gollum

Scummiest person off the wagon: Toast
This post is eerily similar to how I felt when I read through day 1 during the night phase.
In post 1721, Gollum wrote:So.....why are you not voting either?
Hydra kinks. We move votes slowly together as a unit because we want to be in consensus about things.
In post 1742, Gollum wrote:If this is DN town, its about the worst play we've seen outside of a non-newbie. Thus we're having a hard time buying DN town.
This is far from the worst I’ve seen. Hell, my townplay in C&H was worse than this >.>

Ugh I don’t like this DN wagon Who is scum as fuck.

VOTE: Who

-Bro
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Amrun »

Changing my mind like a baws

VOTE: Who
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:32 am

Post by DeathNote »

Love it.

Who is a waste of space.

Vote: Who
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 am

Agree that Who is probably scum.
ANGRY that everyone is ignoring DN's SCUMSLIP.
Very INTERESTED by how alienBRO agreed with my post pointing out DN's scumslip (at least, it reads as agreeing to me), but then decided DN is town.
CONTEMPLATING switching vote, PREFER DN lynch because SCUMSLIP.
Unless you think leaving guaranteed scum alive today could actually be beneficial. Which, actually, maybe.
ANDY WHERE U AT
you single?
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

MS, you can not guarantee anyone as scum because there is ALWAYS that chance they will flip town. I don't care if you are a claimed cop who was cleared by a Mod confirmed tracker. There is still that slight chance that your results were wrong and that the person you are GUARANTEEING is scum is ACTUALLY town.

So knock off the crap plz and vote Who.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Amrun »

I don't think that was a scumslip. It was a good line of inquiry, but in this case, I think, wrong.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Gollum »

What slip?
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 am

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME NERO?
you single?
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 am

In post 1531, Miss Subliminal wrote:According to DN, you can only point something out if it is true or you believe it to be true. If you know that it is false, then it is lying, not pointing out. He said that Toasty could point him out as scum. Not accuse. Not say. Point him out. DN made a subconscious word-choice slip.
you single?
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
hot sex