VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
It's LUV's turn in massclaim, and he is posting elsewhere but not here. Likely scum with a hard claim. Scum delaying is good for them here, with time being short.
Here's where I am on people I can imagine getting lynched or want lynched:
- Dunn is pretty damn protown from his actions. He's pretty protown in the thread. I still think his hood post could be a scumslip, but the phrasing is just Dunn. Not keen.
- Mathblade has reasonably scummy cards (they put town off lynching him lots of the time). He's super-duper wrong about just about everything in the game, but in a way that gives me a gut town feel. I dunno, I just feel scum would know too much to be as wrong as Mathblade is.
- gerryoat I also have a gut town feel on. This comes from two places: his play after Dunn's slip yesterday, where he was the first to pick a fight with a reasonably influential player, and his "scum are leading this" line today. I can imagine where that concern comes from, though I think it's very wrong, and I don't think it's a thing scum would readily dream up.
- Lil Uzi Vert I think is scum.
- TWIE I really have no opinion of. Possibly I should sort that out.
- McMenno is a very decent shout for scum.
- Kison could be scum, but I have a mild townread from his play on Maria and general scumhunting.
Pending claims, I would really like our three kills before the scum next kill to come from [LUV,TWIE,McMenno,Mathblade,gerry], with that rough order of preference. We should absolutely direct Spyrex's kill.