- As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, at a bare minimum, to keep the game moving.
- If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
- Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Any player who fails to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded may be replaced.
- Prod dodges ("Prodges") will be met with scrutiny. If it happens infrequently and appears to be in good-faith, there will be no issues. However, those who frequently prod-dodge and appear to not be participating in the game may be replaced due to moderator discretion.
- No prods will be issued during night.
- A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
- You may not quote private moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
- There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.
- If you are allowed to speak outside of the forum, it will only be to the link provided.
During the Day:
- Each Day will have a two week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
- - If one brand has reached a lynch, the game will simply be on hold until the other brand finishes their day phase. This is to ensure that the WWE Draft occurs concurrently. This means that each brand will start their day phase, twilight phase and night phase all at the same time.
- A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
- Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes, no further unvoting will change their fate.
- Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
- Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
- The only votes I accept are bolded votes (Vote: KuroiXHF) or the conventional vote code (VOTE: KuroiXHF) Votes that don't comply with those two formats may be ignored.
- It is unnecessary to unvote before you vote someone else.
- As a general rule: If I, the mod, think it's a vote, we will treat it as a vote.
- There will be a Twilight phase. This is the period that occurs after the day phase, but before night phase.
- The Twilight phase will last up to forty-eight hours and will automatically end early when the WWE Draft has been finished.
- The twilight phase is specially also referred to as "The WWE Draft." These two terms may be used interchangeably, but they refer to the same process.
- The majority/all of the actions and responsibilities belong to the general manager of each brand.
- Each general manager must send the mod two names. One of the names is for the Non-Draftable pick. The Non-Draftable is someone on your own roster who the other general manager CANNOT choose for the draft pick. No one player can be the Non-Draftable two consecutive Twilight-Phases in a row.
- After the Non-Draftables have been chosen, the second name that should be sent to the mod is the Draft Pick. This is someone on the other brand that you want on your side.
- If the general manager fails to provide either the Non-Draftable or their Draft Pick, Vince McMahon (the mod) will pick (randomly) on their behalf and ridicule them (flavor only) on the next day phase.
- Once one brand has end-gamed (regardless of if it's a baby face or a heel win), there will be no more WWE drafts.
During the Night:
- Each Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
- If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
- Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
- Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).
- Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
- This color (#4682b4) and all similar colors in text is reserved for the Mods (Myself or SirCakez). In other words, only I myself may use them. If you are using this color, it will be seen as impersonating a mod.
- No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if we can't read it, don't post it).
- You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
- If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
- Both SirCakez and I are human. Therefore, I we make mistakes. Please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected when possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mods sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.
The Golden Rule:
- Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!