WWE Mafia - RAW (OFF TELEVISION)

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #575  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 pm

I don't even understand how the word "paranoia" fits this case, but maybe that's just me being dumb.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

DodgeTheSaint
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 10, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #576  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:20 pm

In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?

I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?


I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.

Almost Chara
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #577  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 pm

OK.. let's try this: Everybody pick someone absolutely unlynchable for you. Just ONE player (of this brand's current roaster)

Also: Nominate TWO names you want to see gone (I mean LYNCHED, not just traded out).

I'm going to keep a public record of your picks, and please do THINK before you respond because yo cannot change your mind later, but you absolutely do need to submit the requested 3 names (one unlynchable, 2 you want lynched).


Unlynchable:
Ms. Columbo -
Pepchoninga -
Kmd4390 -
Almost Chara - Nero Cain
McMenno -
Lil Uzi Vert -
Banana Mint -
DodgeTheSaint -
Vifam -
Nero Cain -
Malpascp -


To be lynched:
Ms. Columbo -
Pepchoninga -
Kmd4390 -
Almost Chara - Lil Uzi Vert + Malpascp
McMenno -
Lil Uzi Vert -
Banana Mint -
DodgeTheSaint -
Vifam -
Nero Cain -
Malpascp -


~A50

P.S. If anyone wants to provide a complete read list on either RAW, Smackdown or BOTH; you're most welcome. Please do keep it separate from the requested response from above though. We don't want to end up confused between your general reads and your recommended alternatives.

Oh, and while at it, the 2 for the lynch should probably be independent of each other, i.e. it is not recommended to propose a lynch on someone your scum read on is dependent on your other lynch recommendation, because -obviously- if you're wrong on the first one then you're wrong on the other and you'd actually be recommending two Townies to be lynched. Please consider all scenarios you may think of, evaluate the most probable ones, and make your picks based on which one(s) you think are the most likely to flip scum AND give us a clue on whom their partners might be.

THANK YOU.

~A50
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Not Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 0:2, S 1:1, 3P 0:0

Ms Columbo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 28, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #578  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:20 am

Sorry to all, I should have V/LA'd since Monday. Classes started and I've been swamped. I should be able to catch up late Thursday evening. Need to wrap up another game in the final day.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #579  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 pm

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!



The opening riffs of The Game by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

In post 577, Almost Chara wrote:Unlynchable:

Everyone not named Nero Cain or Almost Chara


To be lynched:

Everyone not named Nero Cain or Almost Chara

but really-Almost Chara is my unlynchable and Luv and Dodge lynchables
Show

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #580  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:58 pm

In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?

I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?


I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.

Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.

Vince McMahon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #581  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:58 pm

In post 553, Vince McMahon wrote:
Vote Count 2.05Ms. Columbo (0/6) -
Pepchoninga (0/6) -
Kmd4390 (0/6) -
Almost Chara (1/6) - Lil Uzi Vert
McMenno (2/6) - Vifam, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert (1/6) - Almost Chara
Banana Mint (0/6) -
DodgeTheSaint (1/6) - Nero Cain
Vifam (0/6) -
Nero Cain (1/6) - DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp (2/6) - Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting: Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Banana Mint


Notes: - KMD4390 and Lil Uzi Vert are V/LA until 1/13.
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod. I will search for a replacement unless they come back before then.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:30:00) until the end of Day Two.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.

Quoting since nothing has changed since then.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"

Lil Uzi Vert
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #582  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:16 pm

In post 538, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 537, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Spoiler: SD
Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.

I doubt he means me in this. Maybe the mason claim that Maria did with Pepto there?

Also who are you actually quoting, since I can't seem to find that post.


Yup, Pepto.

I wasn't quoting anyone, just putting my thoughts in a spoiler to avoid confusion.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #583  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:52 am

In post 582, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 538, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 537, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Spoiler: SD
Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.

I doubt he means me in this. Maybe the mason claim that Maria did with Pepto there?

Also who are you actually quoting, since I can't seem to find that post.


Yup, Pepto.

I wasn't quoting anyone, just putting my thoughts in a spoiler to avoid confusion.

I figured that out. And lol, call me Pep too.

Vince McMahon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #584  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 am

Banana Mint has been replaced.

Randy Orton is now portrayed by... Mathblade!
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #585  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:07 am

Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #586  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:11 am

Pepchoninga give me a reason why you are Town. I would lynch you right now.

Got confused as to if Pep or Peptonclaimed masons so I started my indepth with the other thread.

I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.

Going to finish indepth here but based on my light read I would say Nero and Almost Chara are town. If they aren't Eris help us this thread would be deader than a game at the old Saint Louis Rams stadium.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #587  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:32 am

Subject: WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Pre-Twilight of Day Two)

MariaR wrote:I don't think we should ever use our vig shots to kill btw we get much more info by lynching
this games for Raw aswell


This post doesn't sit right.

I don't see a mason vig team having multiple shots or seeing why they would direct the raw side unless they had scum over here.

I also believe MariaR and Pepto are of the same alignment but just not Town. Hard to put into words why at 12:30 at night but I want to finish this debate in my head so I am using the thread to do it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #588  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:39 am

Wouldn't lynch would be A50 and Nero they are the ones actually putting in effort. I know effort is not alignment indicative but at this point we need all the effort and scumhunting we can get.

A50 and Nero gotta be of the same alignment to me because of a post I think would be dumb to cite. Not seeing where Nero and AChara scumreads are coming from.

Would lynch is Pepchinga and MsColumbo.
Pepchinga for an ISO that looks like a blow of wind would knock it all over
And MsColumbo for that hammer. Explain it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #589  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:45 am

However I also don't like DodgeTheSaint and LUV for splitting the difference on what might as well be masons between Almost Chara and Nero Cain.

So my lynchables are Pepchinga, MsColumbo, Dodge the Saint, and LUV.

Definitely want to see what others thoughts on my reads on this thread are. I want some time to think about the other thread reads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #590  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:47 am

Since Almost Chara wants only two names and split the difference I would say Pepchinga and DodgeTheSaint.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #591  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:57 am

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!



The opening riffs of The Game by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

In post 588, MathBlade wrote:Pepchinga for an ISO that looks like a blow of wind would knock it all over

I think the scummiest thing Pep is doing is that he's not participating here while signing up for a bunch of other games. I mean sure yeah, his "Nero is scummy for pushing a lynch on Penguin." is kinda pants on head and I don't really like how he avoided my post directed at him but he's also new (unless he's an alt)

In post 589, MathBlade wrote:However I also don't like DodgeTheSaint and LUV for splitting the difference on what might as well be masons between Almost Chara and Nero Cain.

We aren't masons. That's like not even the scummiest shit they've done.

Like I remember seeing the post but I guess I didn't really absorb the information but I think its entirely plausible that Vifam used the town wincon to get town cred. I mean, Uzi's actions surrounding the Penguin wagon were fed up with silliness. Dodge is deff scum here whether he's defending Uzi for town cred or Uzi is a buddy. Ditto Vifam. That leaves us with KMD and Mal. Now part of me likes Mal for "agreeing with my cases on Uzi and Dodge" but I think its clear he didn't fully understand my arguments so he's just blindly agreeing with me. INB4 Dodge says I should town read him for that. So I think 3 of those 4 are scum.
Show

Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2008
Pronoun: It

Post Post #592  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 am

Pretty much at the hospital all day so will try to catch up tonight
I'd like to start a mafiascum pool league on pogo. See this thread for details:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=70195

If you are interested, please post in the thread. Won't start the league unless I see interest.

Lil Uzi Vert
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #593  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:10 am

Hey Mathblade!

DodgeTheSaint
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 10, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #594  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:19 am

In post 580, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?

I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?


I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.

Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.


I've said it a few times, and maybe I'm not explaining it well. What pinged me is his lack of evolution on the read based on what he was saying and how things played out at the end of Day 1. No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi. But one of his major claims was that Lil Uzi was posturing to prevent his scumbuddy Pengiun from being lynched. Obviously that didn't play out that way. It didn't matter because Nero went full steam ahead on the start of Day 2 as if nothing had happened. Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing. If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process? You'll recognize one of those things being a scum tactic. I'll let you figure out which one (discrediting his attacker).

My favorite part though, and this is just a small bit. Is that Nero has repeatedly accused me of using mafia buzzwords (which up until this post I don't think I have) while crying Chainsaw himself (in fact a mafia buzzword). It's not a big deal, but contradictions like that (accusing someone else of doing what you're doing) comes from scum.

Almost Chara I'm going to make a point here to not play your game because now you're just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. You know who my top scumreads are and consequently who I'd like to lynch. When I tried engaging you on one of those you ignored me. Certainly if my top two townreads were another player's top two scumreads I might be interested in discussing that...

DodgeTheSaint
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 10, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #595  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:24 am

In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.


This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.

MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.


So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.

Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2008
Pronoun: It

Post Post #596  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:28 am

Malpa's 524 is bad in so many ways. I don't like the discrediting of the town reads on mcmenno by saying we all assume scum would never use abilities. I don't like things being shrugged off as WIFOM. I don't like the way he says anyone who says mcmenno is obvtown didn't read that post, rather than just disagreed with it. It feels like malpa is just intimidated by a large group of widely townread players which maybe makes me think we are on the right track with that and POE might be enough here (note that if malpa is town that's not necessarily true. Also note that, ironically enough, this would make mcmenno even more obvtown if malpa is scum).

Dodge, Penguin's situation was nothing groundbreaking. The town flip wasn't a shock. It was a deadline lynch and we shouldn't act like it was anything more. That's why I'm not surprised Nero's reads didn't change. Hell, my own didn't. Also, where do you think I've refused to take a stance? I'm only really unsure on Lil(leaning town though), banana mint who hasn't done anything, and vifam who just got here.

Almost chara, pretty sure I see what you are doing here:
Unlynchable: pepchoninga
Lynch: malpa + banana mint
I'd like to start a mafiascum pool league on pogo. See this thread for details:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=70195

If you are interested, please post in the thread. Won't start the league unless I see interest.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #597  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:17 am

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!



The opening riffs of The Game by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.



In post 594, DodgeTheSaint wrote: No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi.

but it should have "evolved", right? Its like you are just saying things here. And its not like my Uzi scum read is based solely on his trying to get town cred for denouncing the Penguin wagon and stalling, but also how hilariously fake his claimed "paranoia" on McMenno is that he couldn't say so yesterday since he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned with your slot, and niether of you nor him have even tried to denounce that. Why? You guys know that I'm right.

Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing.

Flip this around and it'll be true. YOU accused me of having bad reasons to suspect Uzi. I asked you to explain why said reasons are bad but all I get from you is "HE'S DEFLECTING!"

If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process?

I've explained why I'm scum reading Uzi multiple times. There is no "I haven't let you guys in on my thought process" Your willful ignorance is extremely scum motivated.


Almost Chara I'm going to make a point here to not play your game because now you're just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. You know who my top scumreads are and consequently who I'd like to lynch.

No...no we don't since all you've done is talk about me today. I mean you did talk about KMD but that was only 'cause I asked you.

What do you think about all the people calling me town?

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:It was a deadline lynch

it really wasn't. Myself and multiple players thought Penguins lack of doing anything was scummy. The only reason that it was sorta kinda a deadline lynch was b/c Luv was stalling and this game is just generally lurky but it wasn't a "oh we need a lynch today so lets just lynch X person to avoid a no lynch"
Show

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #598  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:52 am

In post 595, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.


This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.

MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.


So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.


I don't watch wrestling :/ I am doing my best based on what is in the PM and yes I was more focused on the other thread based on something said here. I understand it looks bad right now but before EoD you will see why and I have a feeling that you will either love it or hate it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #599  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:53 am

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:Malpa's 524 is bad in so many ways. I don't like the discrediting of the town reads on mcmenno by saying we all assume scum would never use abilities. I don't like things being shrugged off as WIFOM. I don't like the way he says anyone who says mcmenno is obvtown didn't read that post, rather than just disagreed with it. It feels like malpa is just intimidated by a large group of widely townread players which maybe makes me think we are on the right track with that and POE might be enough here (note that if malpa is town that's not necessarily true. Also note that, ironically enough, this would make mcmenno even more obvtown if malpa is scum).

Dodge, Penguin's situation was nothing groundbreaking. The town flip wasn't a shock. It was a deadline lynch and we shouldn't act like it was anything more. That's why I'm not surprised Nero's reads didn't change. Hell, my own didn't. Also, where do you think I've refused to take a stance? I'm only really unsure on Lil(leaning town though), banana mint who hasn't done anything, and vifam who just got here.

Almost chara, pretty sure I see what you are doing here:
Unlynchable: pepchoninga
Lynch: malpa + banana mint


Boo catch up. I am banana mint.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games