-
MathBlade
(0/3)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-22 15:20:00) until the end of Day Five.
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote mathblade
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by McMenno »

:facepalm:
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

After hearing from Kmd and Almost, I feel better about the possibilities should the game go into another day. But I am still concerned town may lynch its way to a loss.

I am not voting for myself after Math's vote. I won't lynch myself with McMenno & Math on the wagon. Am I sure about scum-McMenno? No. I could be tunneling. Math could be scum. If Math is scum, game over. If Math flips town, I will obviously continue to push for McMenno's lynch.

VOTE: Vote MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Sheesh! That was a BAD move, Math. Really really bad. You -once again- reversed a Town read into a Scum read .. just because.

Now I could be he nigh kill, yes. But it still could be Kmd. I've been trying to figure what the Scum move could/would be (regardless of who IS scum), and I figure they have 1 of 3 options:

1- Shoot me, leaving Kmd as COMFIRMED, thus he decides between the two finalists, but IS UNLYCHABLE HIMSELF.
2- Shoot Kmd, leaving me to decide between the remaining two, and with he possibility of me using the gladiation anyway I become UNLYNCHABLE. (so it's all the same for them, really).
3- Opt to NO KILL, which gives them more time actually on the final day. I will most probably still use my gladiation shot, but then it will take BOTH myself and Kmd voting for the same person to get a lynch.

In any case, it boils down to which of them can "talk better", so to speak.

Let's hope I'm right for once though ad the game does NOT go another day.

VOTE: Mathblade

@Math:

If you flip green I will cry. 'nough said.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am Town lynch Columbo for no A50 reads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lynching A50 is literally impossible unless A50 plays suboptimally and no kills.

So it is McMenno or Columbo and Columbo provided no reads.

If A50 is scum I am gonna cry.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*hands A50 tissues here bud*

You guys freaking lynched the goddamn dayvig.

Like I don't get this.

This setup has too much goddamn power it makes no sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1529, Almost50 wrote:Sheesh! That was a BAD move, Math. Really really bad. You -once again- reversed a Town read into a Scum read .. just because.

Now I could be he nigh kill, yes. But it still could be Kmd. I've been trying to figure what the Scum move could/would be (regardless of who IS scum), and I figure they have 1 of 3 options:

1- Shoot me, leaving Kmd as COMFIRMED, thus he decides between the two finalists, but IS UNLYCHABLE HIMSELF.
2- Shoot Kmd, leaving me to decide between the remaining two, and with he possibility of me using the gladiation anyway I become UNLYNCHABLE. (so it's all the same for them, really).
3- Opt to NO KILL, which gives them more time actually on the final day. I will most probably still use my gladiation shot, but then it will take BOTH myself and Kmd voting for the same person to get a lynch.

In any case, it boils down to which of them can "talk better", so to speak.

Let's hope I'm right for once though ad the game does NOT go another day.

VOTE: Mathblade

@Math:

If you flip green I will cry. 'nough said.

Two masons a gladiator and a freaking dayvig is insane... this much town power should not exist.

Like the gladiator and masons can win without anyone ever posting except role claim. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I even suggested a similar setup to mafia friends I know and they fucking laughed and said take out the masons or the day vig. Except instead of gladiator it was a doc. Like I really do not understand how A50 isn't scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Especially with that OMGUS but A50 if he is scum has just won like so Columbo because no reads but at this point gahhhh
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So you say but here we are and we still haven't won, and if you're town then Scum took it all the way to a 3-p LyLo with only 2 Scums (Leon was drafted over to SD on N1). So your theories proved false under practical application. *Shrug*

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No my theories should be right. A 13 player game two scum 2 masons and a dayvig and a 2x gladiator against any 2 scum PR roles is just :/ 3 even if you gave mass RB is still townsided. Like I got screamed that to me four hours.

I literally do not understand how you are Town a50 I just can't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

On my hypothetical setup not this one for clarity.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Please flip me I am probably already saying things I shouldn't sorry Kuroi I am pretty sure you had this reviewed I just don't get it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by McMenno »

what the FUCK
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 am

Post by McMenno »

that clap emoji lynch clap emoji was clap emoji retarded
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:13 am

Post by The DEO »

Then why didn't you stop it?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1542, The DEO wrote:Then why didn't you stop it?
Hydra slip sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.05
Ms. Columbo
(2/3)
- McMenno, MathBlade
Kmd4390
(0/3)
-
Almost Chara
(0/3)
-
McMenno
(0/3)
-
MathBlade
(3/3)
- Kmd4390, Ms. Columbo, Almost50
Not Voting:

Monday Night RAWAll of the wrestlers in RAW were held together for a five-way brawl. Even RAW's general manager, Eric Bischoff, was participating! He stepped off to the side to avoid as much splash-back as possible. However, out of all the fights going on, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton had the biggest beef with one another. Randy Orton was even able to nearly pin Brock. Brock Lesnar put Randy Orton onto his shoulder for an F-5, but Randy Orton reversed it into a neck breaker! The referee slides in for the pin count: ONE... TWO... THRE- KICKOUT!

JR: Just look into the eyes of Orton, King!
King: Absolutely, King! He doesn't believe this! There's no way Orton accepts it wasn't a three count!

Randy Orton makes his way to his feet and crouches behind Lesnar. He looks at Brock like a predator stalking his prey. Brock slowly, but surely makes his way to his feet. He turns around. RKO! NO! With the pure strength of Brock Lesnar, he uses his raw power to force Randy Orton onto his shoulders. F-5! It hits beautifully! The referee slides in for the pin count! ONE...

Kane tries to stop it, but Edge spears him!

TWO...

Eric Bischoff is within reach to break the count... He smiles and walks away.

THREE!

Lillian Garcia grabs the microphone.
Winner and Eliminator: BROCK... LESNAR!

JR: Eliminator? Ya don't think...
King: Oh, man... I think Brock just destroyed Orton's career...

Spoiler: MathBlade/Randy Orton has been removed from the game. They were...
Who are you?
You are the Rated R superstar and the youngest ever World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
RKO
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Day Vigilante
- You are considered the "Apex Predator," and you have a history of being an asshole. Once per GAME, you may kill someone during the day. However, you also make a spectacle out of everything you do. Therefore, when you activate this, you must bold your action and it must be along the lines of,
Vigilante RKO: (Character).
This may not be used after Day Four and it may not be used on LYLO either.
What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler][/area]

It is now Night Five. Unless I get a unanimous approval from everyone, night will end on 2/17/17 at 12:40 PM EST.[/color]
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Events of Night Five

Vince McMahon enters the ring and takes the microphone from Lilian Garcia. He brings the microphone to his lips and speaks. "I know that you aren't happy with me, and I know that this is the darkest of times in WWE History. However, we are committed to saving it. And we have to do that by getting rid of some bad eggs. We've had an incident with one of our employees on one of the local wrestling-themed radio shows. It didn't go too well. In the name of public accountability and human relations, we will show it to you to show you that this termination will be justified, but also, to show the remaining staff in the back to know what will not be tolerated here in the WWE."

[ Audio Can Be Found Here: https://soundcloud.com/user-707918373/edgeinterview ]

"I think you can understand where I'm coming from. Edge has been fired for inappropriate conduct. Hopefully this can be a memory. Let's enjoy RAW."

Spoiler: Kmd4390/Edge has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You're sneaky, deadly. You're the master of the spear. You're Edge!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Mason
- You are a mason with ThinkBig who is Christian. It is confirmed to you that Edge is a baby face, just like they will know that you are a baby face.
Spear
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Con-Chair-To
- This move is a tag team move by you and your tag team partner and may only be attempted once per day and successfully executed twice per game. If successfully used, it will act as an executioner role. This requires that before you can use this move on someone, that person has to already be halfway to the lynch mark. (At least 50% there. If there's an odd number necessary to the lynch then round up) This move also requires coordination with your tag team partner. To successfully execute this move, you two must post alternately and consecutively. One of you must post in bold "Con-Chair" and the other must post "To." Here is an example:
Christian:
Con-Chair

Edge:
To

What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler][/area]

It's now Day Six.

Vote Count 6.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Almost50
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Almost50, McMenno

Notes:
- The majority of this audio interview is mostly flavor-only.

(expired on 2017-03-03 16:00:00) until the end of Day Three.
With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:25 am

Post by McMenno »

reminder NOT to gladiate
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 am

Post by McMenno »

VOTE: ms columbo
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

Wow.

@Almost - For scum-McMenno, that is a gusty move. So I got to ask: are you scum? If so, good job. The decent thing is to end it now. If not, just say so and we'll move forward. I do not envy the paranoia you are probably feeling now.

VOTE: Vote McMenno
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by McMenno »