WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Smackdown! Current Heel List

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler: Has An Active Contract with WWE
Diamond Sentinel
Alban

Peptobislawl
Titus
-Grey-
Zefiend
MariaR
Vifam
Massive*
Nero Cain

Spoiler: Wished The Best In Their Future Endeavors
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: Has Joined Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club (Modkilled)

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:26 am, edited 26 times in total.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Game Rules:

General Gameplay:

- As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, at a bare minimum, to keep the game moving.
- If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
- Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Any player who fails to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded may be replaced.
- Prod dodges ("Prodges") will be met with scrutiny. If it happens infrequently and appears to be in good-faith, there will be no issues. However, those who frequently prod-dodge and appear to not be participating in the game may be replaced due to moderator discretion.
- No prods will be issued during night.
- A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
- You may not quote private moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
- There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.
- If you are allowed to speak outside of the forum, it will only be to the link provided.

During the Day:

- Each Day will have a two week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
- - If one brand has reached a lynch, the game will simply be on hold until the other brand finishes their day phase. This is to ensure that the WWE Draft occurs concurrently. This means that each brand will start their day phase, twilight phase and night phase all at the same time.
- A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
- Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes, no further unvoting will change their fate.
- Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
- Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
- The only votes I accept are bolded votes (Vote: KuroiXHF) or the conventional vote code (VOTE: KuroiXHF) Votes that don't comply with those two formats may be ignored.
- It is unnecessary to unvote before you vote someone else.
- As a general rule: If I, the mod, think it's a vote, we will treat it as a vote.

During Twilight:

- There will be a Twilight phase. This is the period that occurs after the day phase, but before night phase.
- The Twilight phase will last up to forty-eight hours and will automatically end early when the WWE Draft has been finished.
- The twilight phase is specially also referred to as "The WWE Draft." These two terms may be used interchangeably, but they refer to the same process.
- The majority/all of the actions and responsibilities belong to the general manager of each brand.
- Each general manager must send the mod two names. One of the names is for the Non-Draftable pick. The Non-Draftable is someone on your own roster who the other general manager CANNOT choose for the draft pick. No one player can be the Non-Draftable two consecutive Twilight-Phases in a row.
- After the Non-Draftables have been chosen, the second name that should be sent to the mod is the Draft Pick. This is someone on the other brand that you want on your side.
- If the general manager fails to provide either the Non-Draftable or their Draft Pick, Vince McMahon (the mod) will pick (randomly) on their behalf and ridicule them (flavor only) on the next day phase.
- Once one brand has end-gamed (regardless of if it's a baby face or a heel win), there will be no more WWE drafts.

During the Night:

- Each Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
- If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
- Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
- Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

Miscellaneous:

- Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
- This color
(#4682b4)
and all similar colors in text is reserved for the Mods (Myself or SirCakez). In other words, only I myself may use them. If you are using this color, it will be seen as impersonating a mod.
- No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if we can't read it, don't post it).
- You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
- If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
- Both SirCakez and I are human. Therefore, I we make mistakes. Please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected when possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mods sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.

The Golden Rule:

- Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

The game will begin when 9/13 have confirmed. So far, 7/9 have confirmed.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

This music strobes through the Smackdown! ring as Vince McMahon walks down. He enters the ring and grabs the microphone.

"You know, I've had a revelation last night. Do you know what that revelation is?"

The audience screams, "WHAT?"

"This company has gone to shit. Our general managers have been bringing forth the worst pieces of garbage I've seen in, well... ever. And it's going to stop now. So now, I'm going to demand respect from each and every one of my superstars here. And I'm going to do it right now. So right now, I'm going to call it Booker T. Booker T, get your ass down here."

After Booker T makes his way to the ring, Vince McMahon raises the microphone to his lips. "Glad you're here. Do you like your job, Booker?"

Booker T raises his microphone. "It's not just Booker, Mr. McMahon. It's
King
Booker."

"And that's exactly why I brought you down here. You're a king, but when you come here in the WWE, you're working for a god, and you need to make sure you remember that there are those above kings. So I'm asking for you to bend the knee, if you will," Vince says as he's beginning to fidget with his pants.

"What? What are you doing?"

Vince drops his pants. "If you want this job, you're going to have to kiss my ass."

"I'm not going to do that. I'm not just a king. I'm the five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time,
five-time
WCW Champion!"

"Hmmm... I thought you might say that. That's why I've asked for someone to come down here. Come on down, William Regal!"

(0:35 to 0:38)

"Yeah! You lay Booker T down to the ground, Regal. Now bring him over here. Booker here has a date with my ass!"

Booker T feebily tries to resist, but William Regal grabs Booker and forces his lips to Vince McMahon's ass.

"Yeah! You kiss my ass, Booker! And you get the hell out of here! And you, William Regal!"

William Regal has a smile on his face.

"This is a warning to everyone who works for me. I don't pay you to fuck around. I pay you to wrestle well and be the best in sports entertainment. We have a crowd to please, damn it! And you, Teddy. Get your head out of your ass and make the best matches we've ever seen!"

Day One begins now.

Vote Count 1.01
Alban
(0/7)
-
Gamma Emerald
(0/7)
-
I Am Innocent
(0/7)
-
Peptobislawl
(0/7)
-
Titus
(0/7)
-
-Grey-
(0/7)
-
Zefiend
(0/7)
-
MariaR
(0/7)
-
Tywin Lannister
(0/6)
-
KainTepes
(0/7)
-
Vifam
(0/7)
-
Massive
(0/7)
-
Creature
(0/8)
-

(expired on 2017-01-03 19:05:00) until the end of Day One.
With 13 alive, it takes seven to lynch. (For most!)
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

VOTE: grey
Grey is a third party color
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

One more thing to really clarify since I've gotten a couple questions about it:

If you want to use a finisher, it should be
bolded
and something along the lines of:

*Uses [Finisher] on [Target]*
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: Massive
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Vifam »

Do we have to wait for Raw to finish with their day to get the flip of the person we lynch
ok
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Vifam
I have mod-given information this is scum.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Massive

We should scumhunt the other thread when it opens and stick those thoughts in SPOILER= tags when it opens.

Mod: Why are some names different than others? Mod confirmed hated/loved?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 8, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vifam
I have mod-given information this is scum.
@_____@
ok
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You can't fight the mod's info bro
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 9, Titus wrote:VOTE: Massive

We should scumhunt the other thread when it opens and stick those thoughts in SPOILER= tags when it opens.
Unless you have an ability that allows you to, you cannot post into the other thread
Mod: Why are some names different than others?
I don't understand this question. Like why did I mention William Regal and Booker T? They were characters in this game until I cut the roster short for the amount of players. I've used them to create the flavorful start.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Alban

That's right, Big Show. I'm calling you out!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Creature »

Meh, I was given the ability to check anyone's role PM, but I am too lazy right now. Though, I could check yours if you ask me.
Sigh
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:You can't fight the mod's info bro
You should be careful about messing with someone whose ass cheek is as large as your entire body.

VOTE: -Grey- for being a fake wanna-be rapper white boi. I see you clearly, poser.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@Vince McMahon, can general managers be scum?

What era is the game taking place in?
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 16, ɀefiend wrote:

I can answer that last one, its the first brand split era.
Show

Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 14, Creature wrote:Meh, I was given the ability to check anyone's role PM, but I am too lazy right now. Though, I could check yours if you ask me.
Also, that's 2 super good powers claimed already.
Mod handing you scum and checking someone elses pm in the same game? Tell me I'm being RVA rused
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RVA?
<Embrace The Void>

Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

Random Vote...Damnit what was the last one? Did i mess up the letter?
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It is S
<Embrace The Void>

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 16, ɀefiend wrote:
It is possible, yes.
2000-2010.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 12, Vince McMahon wrote:
In post 9, Titus wrote:VOTE: Massive

Unless you have an ability that allows you to, you cannot post into the other thread
Mod: Why are some names different than others?
I don't understand this question. Like why did I mention William Regal and Booker T? They were characters in this game until I cut the roster short for the amount of players. I've used them to create the flavorful start.

Mod: I meant something like

Spoiler: Hey Other Thread
RVS sucks, but it is the best we have.

I was not advocating direct posting in that thread.

As for my other question, I will rephrase.

Why does Tywin have 0/6 beside his name and Creature hace 0/8, while the rest of the thread is 0/7
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In regards to your first point over the other thread, I'm OK with that.

In regards to your question, I won't answer that other than saying it takes six votes to lynch Tywin and eight to lynch Creature.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”