Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Isn't it already obvious that those of us not voting am only doing so to not quickhammer James? Yet stupid players like Fuzzy just HAVE to jump on the wagon, because you know, town cred and stuff. It's ridiculous. If anyone quick votes James without the majority of us ready to end the day, they're getting lynched tomorrow.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Alternately, unvote him to make quickhammers not an option.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3472, havingfitz wrote:So Ramicus...
did you say your JK is bulletproof?

Also...you have still managed to ignore my question. Or you fail to grasp it which is more likely.

How could you claim to use the presence of a redirector to guide your N2 actions when the prospects of a redirector being in the game was not brought up until D3?

In an effort to put new content on the site versus repeating the same question over and over and over and over to you...I'm show you how to respond to a question.

Why would you claim to jk Comm N2? Hypothetically speaking...if you were a scum RBer...you could claim a JK on Comm N2 becuase you would know that (if he is telling the truth) that he would have no way of knowing whether you had in fact JK'd him. And if you were scum...your team could just avoid shooting Comm to support your claim. And if scum does have a redirector (which they appear to have based on Comm and A50's claims)... why use a redirect on Comm N2 when a simple block would keep him in check. Leaving the redirect for other scum preferences.

Who knows? Hypothesizing why scum does anything is just that...hypothesis.

What is fact is the comment you made about considering the redirector role before redirectors were a thing. And continued to not explain. Which if you are town should be easy peasy.
ok, i will write slow, so you could grasp - person targeted by JK gets bp and is rbed that night, is it clear enough to you?

now, who should was redirected N2 by your logic? If we assume i keep Comm in check by blocking him, someone else more important is there for scum to redirect by your logic, that's whole my point, why would i keep in check Comm with no claims there for redirector to take care N2? And i have literally no reason take risks of fake claiming to jk Comm N2
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:09 am

I mean, anyone reading the game can see why the rest of us aren't voting or in TTTT's case, unvoted James. I have no doubts that some idiot lurker will come in and lol hammer without reading anything, but let's not have the actually active players do it. Sly said he wants to vote, but he held back to not end the day. Compare that with fuzzy who didn't give a fuck and voted James immediately while adding absolutely nothing to the discussion. It's not like he gives a shit if the day ends early, because he's done jack shit but claim confusion. Scum clearly want the day ended ASAP. Wouldn't surprise me if fuzzy is one of them.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Vifam »

I hate this day tbh
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Vifam »

Lets atleast wait til Yume posts
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3480, Vifam wrote:Lets atleast wait til Yume posts
why not unvoting then?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Vifam »

I dont want really want too
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Vifam »

but ok UNVOTE:
ok
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:48 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 3444, Vifam wrote: Comm's play doesn't really make sense from a scum perspective

Comm isn't gonna claim D1 then go on to say he got the wrong result on Fitz
^This is where I am on Comm
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 3478, Tywin Lannister wrote:Compare that with fuzzy who didn't give a fuck and voted James immediately while adding absolutely nothing to the discussion. It's not like he gives a shit if the day ends early, because he's done jack shit but claim confusion. Scum clearly want the day ended ASAP. Wouldn't surprise me if fuzzy is one of them.
also agree with this
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 am

Post by TTTT »

I'm voting James in 48 hours.
say whatever you need to say

(expired on 2017-02-26 17:52:50)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3439, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3435, Vifam wrote:Were not lynching Comm I really dont wanna entertain the thought im sorry
You don't have to vote him, but if he flips scum, it makes you look bad.
And when James flips scum, how does that make those even musing the idea he's town and I'm scum look?
In post 3448, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3400, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3393, Ramcius wrote:my jk on you takes effect N3, my night actions are delayed, at least i assume so, since there nothing in my pm about my night actions not being delayed, that means my block on Fitz took effect N2, so posible i blocked N1 delayed NK from mafia team, you are safe for tonight and rb on you have no effect, you couldn't use your ability anyway, if you say true about being non consec.
With redirector in play i had no reason block you
, especially night you can't use your ability. Bus driver i don't believe, why swap Fitz and Zekro? Anyway, at this point you as good as VT till redirector alive
You had no idea a Redirector or bus driver was in play N2.
^^^

How could you support a N2 decision with speculation not brought up until D3??
For me it isn't speculation and for those who believe me, SOMETHING happened to results. Meaning somehow they got switched or I was redirected. I think busdriver is most likely which is more times than not a mafia role.

Also Ramcius, you realize you dug the mafia a hole if you are mafia as well, because if I were to die tonight when I am supposedly protected by the Jail keeper... If you're fake claiming, mafia can't touch me tonight without outing you.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3487, CommKnight wrote:
In post 3439, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3435, Vifam wrote:Were not lynching Comm I really dont wanna entertain the thought im sorry
You don't have to vote him, but if he flips scum, it makes you look bad.
And when James flips scum, how does that make those even musing the idea he's town and I'm scum look?
In post 3448, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3400, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3393, Ramcius wrote:my jk on you takes effect N3, my night actions are delayed, at least i assume so, since there nothing in my pm about my night actions not being delayed, that means my block on Fitz took effect N2, so posible i blocked N1 delayed NK from mafia team, you are safe for tonight and rb on you have no effect, you couldn't use your ability anyway, if you say true about being non consec.
With redirector in play i had no reason block you
, especially night you can't use your ability. Bus driver i don't believe, why swap Fitz and Zekro? Anyway, at this point you as good as VT till redirector alive
You had no idea a Redirector or bus driver was in play N2.
^^^

How could you support a N2 decision with speculation not brought up until D3??
For me it isn't speculation and for those who believe me, SOMETHING happened to results. Meaning somehow they got switched or I was redirected. I think busdriver is most likely which is more times than not a mafia role.

Also Ramcius, you realize you dug the mafia a hole if you are mafia as well, because if I were to die tonight when I am supposedly protected by the Jail keeper... If you're fake claiming, mafia can't touch me tonight without outing you.
i wish i was mafia, at least i had shot at winning then and i wouldn't have go overboard all this time, i could simply coast to victory
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3434, PeregrineV wrote:Comm the scum rolecop claims to target Fitz, targets someone else, gives a fake result, and now knows three roles in a single night, their target, the vig who claimed, and Fitz who claimed.
I thought you didn't believe the vig claim to begin with!!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I was going to vote Comm..... he has the cop guilty on him but James claiming scum changed my mind. I think to lynch a cop guilty I can see however how you can dislike my play .

Tywin can you explain why I should not vote James when he confessed scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I was going to vote Comm..... he has the cop guilty on him but James claiming scum changed my mind. I think to lynch a cop guilty is the best play t that moment, but lynching James seems a no brainer at this moment
I can see however how you can dislike my play .

Tywin can you explain why I should not vote James when he confessed scum
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3451, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3409, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3403, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3402, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3395, Vifam wrote:Well uhm either way the only way for Almost to be scum is for Comm to be scum too and that's unlikely so
Not even going to argue. I can see just about every scenario at this point.
I mean... Even I agree with Vifam here. Almost can't be scum due to the investigation of Comm, and the jailkeep from Ram explains no shot, at least for one night. Otherwise, the people whom the bus driver switched didn't include Almost, and so Almost is lying and the real vig is letting him. Regardless, I think the only real scenerio that he's scum is if Comm was also scum. There's too many seperate things involved that substantiate it. I'm positive Almost would lie about it if it benefited him, but I don't think Comm would too. I do think Almost is lying about modifiers and things, but that doesn't really matter anyways. It only affects scum.
Do you understand that if we lynch CommKnight, we can catch or confirm one or more scum?
The only scenerio I can come up with for Almost lying here is for him to bait the real vig to claim. Since James claimed scum almost immediately after, it stops any other possible lynch from happening, and so scum would have the vig outted while Almost stays alive for another day to do.. whatever. It's a bad trade off for scum IMO, because a counter outs two scum in a row for the benefit of outting 1 PR. I just don't see Almost making that choice as scum, because the potential benefit is outweighed by the cost. A 1 for 1 isn't very good unless it's an extremely important role, which a cop could be (so James' claim makes sense to out comm, and he got the watcher too), but a vigi isn't in the same category unless it's Lylo or close to it and scum can afford the trade.

Idk, I get what you're saying about not confirming him, but he's not the best lynch today. James claimed scum, so unless he's trolling, we gotta take the sure thing.
2 things:

1- If I'm scum I already know the vig. Comm got redirected to "someone" and that "someone" was specified by the Scum redirector.

2- If I'm lying TOWN then the Vig did the RIGHT THING not to counter. For one thing I'm baiting a NK off of him. For another, he could shoot me if he still suspects me w/o outing himself.

Like, really.. I am either Town Vig or Town faking Vig.

Why I can't be SK:

1- SK typically sides by Town until Scum are trimmed down. I can't afford SAVING a Scumster at this point.
2- SK has no interest in saving a Town Role Cop either. Surely I don't want him getting my role.

From 1 & 2, being the SK simply doesn't work AT ALL anyway you try to slice it.

Why I can't be Scum:

I'm defending a claimed Role Cop against a fake guilty on him. All it would have took me was to keep quiet and Comm would have been lynched based on there being no evidence of either a Vig or even a redirector. James would have been lynched TOMORROW instead of today (and he is supposed to be my p).

That leaves you with my alignment semi-confirmed, just short of being mod-confirmed, actually.

Now the following part is mainly for PV:

The question is whether I'm the vig, which I maintain I am. If Vig is flipped tonight it confirms the redirector is Scum w/o any shred of doubt, as they knew his identity w/o him claiming. If not, you have no reason to doubt I am the real Vig.

If I'm the Vig am I claiming the right modifiers or not? Am I really 2 shots or maybe one and it's used up already? You can't tell me you know my play when you clearly don't even know when I claim and/or why I do it. If memory serves me right you played with me when I was a Town Bus Driver about a year ago. You also played with me when I was VT scumming it up to cover up for RC's crumb on D1. On that same game several game days later I falsely crumbed RC was a Monk. You played with me when I was a Cowardly Hider (still Town). Recently you were there when I was the Annoying Dog. Those were all Town Roles in games with you (I'm sure there are others, but those are the games I recall that we were in as complicated situations as this one we're in). There's no way you could misread me based on "my meta" if you were really going with meta.

FTR; I wouldn't count on my own meta bc I simply have none (at least none that I'm aware of).

So, think again. Read between the lines. Figure it out for yourself, man.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3461, PeregrineV wrote:If CommKnight is town, James is confirmed scum, and Fitz is confirmed Vig (unless their is a redirector). That is one caught scum.
What sick logic is this? We lynch the Town Role Cop to confirm a claimed Scum and the Town Vig???? Is that even logob, or is it the most illogical thing you're ever suggested in your like, mate?

WE LYNCH THE CLAIMED SCUM. When he does flip Scum Comm gets confirmed. Period.

Now if -by any chance under God's skies- James flips Town he will get banned form the site for playing against his win con. Capisce?

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:51 pm

In post 3491, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I was going to vote Comm..... he has the cop guilty on him but James claiming scum changed my mind. I think to lynch a cop guilty is the best play t that moment, but lynching James seems a no brainer at this moment
I can see however how you can dislike my play .

Tywin can you explain why I should not vote James when he confessed scum
Why do I have to hold your hand just because you don't read the thread? It's not that difficult. We all specifically said not to quicklynch James. TTTT even unvoted to make sure some idiot couldn't do it, but of course, you swoop out of nowhere to vote James after we all SPECIFICALLY said not to quicklynch him. If TTTT didn't unvote due to expecting some idiot like you to quick vote James without reading a single thing nor adding anything whatsoever to any discussion currently going on, the day would be over. What you did was ignorant at best, and scummy at worst, because only scum want the day to end so quickly.

So again, read the damn thread. There are quite a few of us that have withheld our votes so that the day isn't over yet, and when lurkers like you swoop in trying to end it anyways, that definitely sets off my scumdar.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3474, SlySly wrote:I so want to hammer James. If he really is a cop, the guilty should be hanging.

Here's what makes me think James is lying. James has been consistent that I'm scum the entire game. Why didn't he investigate me?

Thoughts?
Cuz he's Scum and you're not a claimed PR so he has no reason to throw himself under the bus for your lynch.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Almost: why do you keep saying 'scum Redirector' as if you already know the role and alignment? Why does it need to be scum that redirected town onto town? That makes literally no sense. In my view, it's probably a town Busdriver. Why they picked you or Fitz I have no idea, but scum directing a town cop onto another town makes no sense at all. Care to explain why you're so sure it's a scum Redirector and can't be a town Busdriver or something?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Which again, is convienent that you say 'scum Redirecter' to show that you'd know who the real vig is if scum. If it's a town Busdriver, then no, you wouldn't know who the vig is. Your argument has a lot of holes and too many assumptions.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I've seen plenty of town claim scum for the lulz and they think its a good reaction test or something. I'm ok with a policy lynch on him regardless of alignment though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3495, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3474, SlySly wrote:I so want to hammer James. If he really is a cop, the guilty should be hanging.

Here's what makes me think James is lying. James has been consistent that I'm scum the entire game. Why didn't he investigate me?

Thoughts?
Cuz he's Scum and you're not a claimed PR so he has no reason to throw himself under the bus for your lynch.
I agree.

We've passed the lolhammer phase.

Put James back at L-1, it would bring me great pleasure to welcome James to MS with his first hammering. :)
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”