Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I would have done it as town! I was actively looking for the other team with it too, haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I read the dead thread, and I also was looking for another color/character to claim because of the weapon triangle.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 2492, Brian Skies wrote:GJ Vifam. Thanks Boon/Gamma for not double-crossing my partner.

Thanks for the game.
I did it for you bro

Being scum by yourself sucks
ok
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, this was my first game back in nearly a year. I'm happy with my performance. I didn't get scum read too hard by much besides Desp, which is why I decided to go hard on him. I was trying SO HARD to get Vifam off of NC, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Being Vifam tho sounds great.
GTKAS
| here.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Vifam »

I honestly thought Boon/Desp were both town and it was PZ/Chara
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 2504, Alisae wrote:Being Vifam tho sounds great.
It's ok
ok
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2496, Boonskiies wrote:Lol at Desp being annoyed with the losing a 1v1 to Boon. That's the best feeling for me ever. I annoyingly usually win my 1v1's.

Also, I'm so mad I didn't get to claim red scum. I was about to pull that out in my 1v1 with Desp even. I was literally sitting at my computer during the entirety of the day start that Zito got lynched wanting to claim red. Haha.
its more that i spent almost literally the entire game calling you scum and explaining why and no one even batted an eye

i NEVER lie as town and i felt confident enough to lie to get you lynched and it still didn't work

and i'm not really sure why
;)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

gg everyone!

I enjoyed playing with the majority of you all and I wish it could have been a little better of a game - town got fairly screwed lynching one of their two 5-star roles day 1, and I don't think it would have happened if ThinkBig hadn't been V/LA for something like 8 out of 10 ten RL days in there. And he was posting elsewhere around the site and changed his avatar in the meantime too- it was just kind of stupid. I really did have a townread on GIF for just the tone of his posts too, but him not really showing up to play either getting him lynched was pretty understandable, and then the rest of the game kind of spiraled out of town's hands from there.
PV - you did get screwed by how the actions went down n2, but a)don't ever self-hammer seriously it's retarded and b) I don't think you're active enough as a player to do well in games with only 7 day deadlines tbh.

I do think boon and I played pretty damn well trying to stay outside of the top-tier of townreads to avoid dying there while not being scummy enough to be considered a serious lynch target until the final day, and Vifam played really well too, after the Desp lynch the only person I thought was more likely town than him was Vax and he pushed really well on NC for something he knew was false.

Lynching desp with boon instead of spreading out our votes on the last day was a little risky but I thought desp would be the only possible red-scum that might backstab us if we offered a joint win, and if he was scum boon was def. getting shot if both of them stayed alive so that desp could prove that the push on him was from scum - I maybe should have thought that if desp was scum boon would probably already be dead but it worked out.

Vifam what was your actual role?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2484, Vifam wrote:Cabd you were a great mod thanks for your work
also this
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Vifam »

Vifam
Takumi: Wild Card
Rarity: *****
Color: White
Vengeance: If you are night killed, you will stay alive until the end of the next day phase. It will be announced at the day’s start that you are bleeding out.
Close Counter: You self-watch nightly, but are unable to see any killing roles. Additionally, during the day in which Vengeance is active, you may send me one PM with the name of a player. If that player is the person who killed you, you will survive instead of bleeding out. After a successful activation of both of these roles, you become functionally vanilla.
ok
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh, and in regards to the Rule 26 commentary at the end of the dead thread - I personally like it given how I think it'll usually turn out, and the possibility of a crosskill on each team would mean town would have a very real chance of winning when they had no business deserving it if it came down to 3/4 people and a scum from each team.

If both scum teams decided from the start to message each other and try to win with each other no matter what, it is pretty balls for town, but I think something like this (it winds up being similar to 2 scum with a traitor kind of sort of working together) was a lot more likely to happen, if scum try to go for it too early and wind up needing to 'bus' the other scumteam the game can go really badly for them really quickly if one team feels like they were backstabbed and kills a member of the other in retribution, or if a scumteam feels that the other scumteam being dead will give them an easier victory long-term.

Here for instance if the other scumteam had been dead already when we tried to set up Boon's vig claim on desp, seeing all the factional kills go through added to Boon's claim to have shot Desp I really think would have let us just coast through the last two mislynches we needed instead of having to deal with a 'real' 1v1 with desperado like we had here. And we were trying to lynch the other scum during the day, it just happened that most of the town happened to look scummier to literally everyone left in the game >_>
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

I have a lot of words but none of them are good words.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Vifam's 5 star role was way better than, say, Thinkbigs btw
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Papa Zito's was still the best.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Was a good fun game, I like the role chance thing, 3 4 or 5 stars. Sorry I played so poorly :(
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2515, Vaxkiller wrote:Was a good fun game, I like the role chance thing, 3 4 or 5 stars. Sorry I played so poorly :(
don't feel too bad, you were legitimately the towniest person alive the day of the desp lynch imo, and if more town people were putting in the amount of effort you were near the end, there probably wouldn't have been 3 straight mislynches to start with

Your role miiiight have been better saved for day 2 or 3 given that boon's action was one of the strongest if targeted well and he was scum, but unless you have some claims to work with already it's kind of hard to think of a scenario where using it isn't at least a little bit of a crapshoot.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not gonna lie proudest thing in this game for me was the pagetoppin
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Gg all. Sorry for ruining the game
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Desperado »

you didn't ruin it bro
;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”