Arrogant Mafia Doctor
killed Night 6
Mathblade, Retluoc'Nna,
Town Self-Inflicted Negative JOAT
, lynched Day 7
Kise,
Mike "Motherfuckin'" Pence, Town Conversion Therapist
killed Night 7

Ejected Into The Cosmos, Baby (modkilled)

Nobody, hopefully.

General Rules

1) Starting and Ending States:
All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2) Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3) Voting:
Votes should be in
bold
in order for them to count, for instance:
Vote: The Homosexual Agenda
. You may also use the VOTE: tags if you desire. If you wish to vote for a different player, you don't need to unvote. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4) No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5) Deadlines:
D1 deadline will be 3 weeks. Every day from then on will have a strict deadline of 2 weeks, unless a ridiculous amount of replacements are needed.
6) Mass Inactivity:
In an act of pure villainy, I may shorten the deadline if I deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.
7) Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is No Lynch and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are there for a reason.

8) Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene (which can be quite short, but never really long)

9) Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. Barring extenuating circumstances, Nights will not last longer than 3 RL days.
10) Night Action Resubmission:
If you have to PM a choice to the mod (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending The Mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored.
11) Night Action Priority:
This game will use natural action resolution, unless otherwise stated by the mod.

12) Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the mod to notice it. It's that simple.
13) Mod Color:
If The Mods needs to edit your post, it will be done in
b
o
l
d
e
d
r
a
i
n
b
o
w
f
o
n
t
. Don't impersonate me, or I'll cut off your thumbs and feed them to you.
14) Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if three days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another 24 hours, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as the mod) thinks you're lurking. I reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
15) "Last Words" for replacements:
If you request replacement, you may PM me a message that you would like to have passed on to the person who replaces you.
16) "Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/playing parcheesi with me, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame. Special mechanics can of course overlap
17) Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise.
18) Post Editing:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
19a) Mod and PM quoting:
For role PMs, If you quote it, you will be modkilled. You can send me the reformulation (I'm pretty loose with reformulation) and I will tell you if posting it is allowed or if it needs further modifications. If you quote a PM from me, you will be terminated (barring questions about rules or something).
19b) QTs and Private Communication:
If it is a moderator provided method of communication (i.e., neighbor QT, or masons who can daytalk and use AIM)
do not quote it in the thread
. Obviously, do not provide links to the QT in any way shape or form.
20) Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with my general hatred. In short, follow the rules, don't be a dick.
21) Small/Invisible text:
You may use smaller text if it amuses you, as long as it's not meant to bypass a rule. As in, no hidden messages or shit like that. I will fuck you up for fucking with my game.

22) Win Mentality:
Play to win.
23) Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
24) Setup Design:
You can try to outguess the mod, but it's probably pointless. Flavor is being used as the backbone of the game, but the game is unbreakable by flavor. Certain aspects of the setup were designed around flavor, whereas other aspects had the flavor applied after the fact.
25) Flavor:
Flavor revolves around the apocalypic hellscape created by the ascent to power of Donald Trump.

Sample VT role PM:
PLAYER NAMEWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
Sir Elton Hercules John
Vanilla Townie
!

You suck a lot of dick but you still love you some good old fashioned Trump fuckin'. All hail the supreme leader.

Active Abilities

1. None

Passive Abilities

1. You may vote for lynches

You win the game when all threats to town are dead
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:25 am, edited 25 times in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

The year: unknown. Time, irrelevant because God is dead and Trump killed him.

Trump sat in his golden throne at his very long and not at all compensatory dining table. Mutant hellbeasts stood guard at either side of him. His castle stood tall in the New Capital Of Planet Earth... Laredo, Texas. From his perch, Trump could stare out at the wall bearing his name outside. He chuckled to himself.

The door behind him swung open.

"
Here is your steak, Mr. Trump,
"
the poor Mexican eight-year-old said, passing the plate to Trump, hands trembling.

Trump snapped his neck towards the child, his jowls following his face a few moments behind.

"
That's GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, to you!
"
He pulled his huge, really truly spectacular manly hand back and slapped the kid across the face. His hands were so meaty and powerful, the kid flew all the way back into the Great Wall behind him. He turned back to his plate and let out an angry screech, startling even the hellbeasts beside him. He sent his plate flying into the very magnificent American-made granite and marble walls of the dining hall.
"
This isn't even well-done! And where the FUCK is my ketchup!
"

Trump growled at his guards, who took the cue and hurried off into the kitchen to execute the new chef. It'd be the third chef this week. Good help is hard to find, especially when you've executed all the gays, Muslims, Mexicans, Jews, Catholics, people who have ever tweeted something positive about SNL, former cast members of SNL, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Australians, bird people...

Ziggy Stardust sat on unicorn, gliding across the rainbow bridge back to the main compound. He had spent the day at the pool, relaxing, because he knew what was coming.

The dusty red Martian landscape had become so endearing to him and his guests. The time bubble that Elton had setup was still in place and gave the sky a distortion field effect that made the stars look like they were swimming.

He had just gotten the call from Elton.
"
Z
i
g
s
I
n
e
e
d
t
o
s
p
e
a
k
w
i
t
h
y
o
u
i
n
t
h
e
c
o
m
m
a
n
d
c
e
n
t
e
r
I
t
'
s
u
r
g
e
n
t
"

At the end of the rainbow, Ziggy dismounted his faithful steed and rubbed its beautiful shimmering mane.
"
I think I will miss you most of all, Spartacus.
"

Spartacus whinnied in response and flapped its wings, sailing off over the Martian desert towards destinations unknown.

Ziggy turned and paused. It could've been for a moment. It could've been for eternity.

This was it. This was what they had all been waiting for. Elton had called on him.
After this meeting, the War for Earth would begin.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:17 am

PLAYER NAMEWelcome to Gay Mafia III: Trumpocalypse Now

You are
God Emperor Trump
, Macho Town Enabled JOAT

Who's laughing now, bitches? You were the laughingstock of the factory. All the big people looked at your green hair and orange skin and small stature and tiny hands and laughed and laughed and laughed saying oh look at this little guy he's a cute oompa loompa let's go do important big people things. It made you so angry. Then you were united with a sentient wig and everything changed. Especially your penis which was totally fine before but now... well let's just say there's no problem. The wig changed you. You got big. Super big. Especially your penis, which as I said before is totally a good size there's no need to measure it or even really have sex with the lights on we all know how big it is. The wig whispered to you. It told you secrets about how to harness the energy of fear and racism on your way to becoming GOD EMPEROR OF THE WORLD. You won your first election a landslide, possibly the biggest landslide in the history of the universe, which you make sure all your loyal subjects tattoo on their bodies, and each subsequent victory has also been the biggest. Everyone loves you and no one ever says anything about your hands. You will rule over this universe for a thousand years of peace and prosperity, no matter what those weird homosexuals say about how big your penis is. They're totally wrong. It's yuge.

Active Abilities

I promise you, there's no problem
- REDACTED
Pussy grabbing
- REDACTED
Twitter
- REDACTED
The wall
- REDACTED
FAKE NEWS
- REDACTED

Passive Abilities

1. You may vote for lynches
Enabled
. All of your active and passive abilities (not including your vote and macho modifier) are enabled.
3. Any protective abilities that target you will fail.

You win the game when all threats to town are dead

This is a public PM confirming:
- God Emperor Trump is in the game
- He is town
- He has multiple active abilities
- Those active abilities are enabled abilities

All of this to say: mafia, you probably wanna find this player. Town, you probably wanna make sure this player stays as safe as possible.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Due to not confirming within 24 hours, SnarkySnowman has been replaced by Firebringer.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:50 pm

I
t
i
s
t
i
m
e

Sir Elton sat in his assless chaps and starburst sunglasses, feet kicked back on the mahogany desk in front of him.

W
e
'
v
e
s
e
e
n
m
a
n
y
b
a
t
t
l
e
s
i
n
o
u
r
t
i
m
e
F
i
r
s
t
w
e
s
e
n
t
F
r
e
d
P
h
e
l
p
s
a
n
d
t
h
e
w
h
o
l
e
W
e
s
t
b
o
r
o
B
a
p
t
i
s
t
C
h
u
r
c
h
t
o
h
e
l
l

T
h
e
n
w
e
t
o
o
k
a
h
i
t
a
s
N
i
c
o
l
a
s
C
a
g
e
'
s
w
i
g
b
e
c
a
m
e
p
o
s
s
e
s
s
e
d
b
y
t
h
e
s
p
i
r
i
t
o
f
T
h
o
r
a
n
d
c
a
u
s
e
d
a
g
l
i
t
c
h
i
n
r
e
a
l
i
t
y

W
e
h
a
d
a
s
m
a
l
l
v
i
c
t
o
r
y
i
n
o
u
r
a
t
t
e
m
p
t
t
o
d
e
s
t
r
o
y
C
h
r
i
s
t
m
a
s
W
e
a
t
l
e
a
s
t
m
a
n
a
g
e
d
t
o
t
a
k
e
o
u
t
S
a
n
t
a

B
u
t
n
o
b
o
d
y
c
o
u
l
d
e
x
p
e
c
t
t
h
a
t
D
o
n
a
l
d
J
T
r
u
m
p
w
o
u
l
d
i
n
h
e
r
i
t
T
h
o
r
'
s
T
o
u
p
e
e
N
o
b
o
d
y
c
o
u
l
d
e
x
p
e
c
t
t
h
a
t
t
h
e
r
i
f
t
i
n
t
i
m
e
w
o
u
l
d
g
i
v
e
h
i
m
a
c
h
a
n
c
e
t
o
r
i
s
e
t
o
p
o
w
e
r
S
o
w
e
w
a
i
t
e
d
W
e
e
s
t
a
b
l
i
s
h
e
d
o
u
r
g
r
o
o
v
y
l
i
t
t
l
e
M
a
r
s
r
e
s
i
s
t
a
n
c
e
b
a
s
e
a
n
d
w
e
w
a
i
t
e
d

H
o
w
l
o
n
g
a
s
i
t
b
e
e
n
?
M
o
n
t
h
s
?
Y
e
a
r
s
?
E
o
n
s
?
U
p
h
e
r
e
t
i
m
e
h
a
s
n
o
m
e
a
n
i
n
g
P
e
r
h
a
p
s
i
t
d
o
e
s
n
o
t
d
o
w
n
o
n
E
a
r
t
h
e
i
t
h
e
r

Elton floated over to his war chest and took a deep breath before unlocking it and lifting the lid. Rainbow light illuminated his spectral face.

W
e
'
v
e
r
e
a
d
i
e
d
o
u
r
d
i
l
d
o
s
W
e
'
v
e
r
e
s
e
a
r
c
h
e
d
h
i
s
w
e
a
k
n
e
s
s
e
s
A
n
d
n
o
w
w
e
m
u
s
t
s
t
r
i
k
e

Behind him, Elton's infiltration squad stood in silence. Without turning to him, he muttered.

G
o
D
o
n
o
t
f
a
i
l
m
e
D
o
n
o
t
f
a
i
l
u
s
D
o
n
o
t
l
e
t
T
r
u
m
p
g
e
t
h
i
s
w
a
y
Y
o
u
'
l
l
h
a
v
e
t
o
a
c
t
f
a
s
t
H
o
n
e
s
t
l
y
i
t
'
s
a
b
i
t
o
f
a
s
h
o
c
k
t
h
e
y
h
a
v
e
n
'
t
f
o
u
n
d
u
s
b
y
n
o
w
b
u
t
I
g
u
e
s
s
t
h
a
t
'
s
o
n
e
s
l
i
g
h
t
f
u
c
k
i
n
g
u
p
s
i
d
e
t
o
T
r
u
m
p
c
o
m
p
l
e
t
e
l
y
d
e
f
u
n
d
i
n
g
s
c
i
e
n
c
e
a
n
d
s
p
a
c
e
e
x
p
l
o
r
a
t
i
o
n

I
d
i
g
r
e
s
s
N
o
w
w
e
r
i
s
e

With that, Elton slammed his hand down on the button in the chest. A bright light enveloped the room, and in the span of a split second, his team was gone. They were plummeting to Earth in their scrotal pods. The Final Battle had begun.

---

Wolfgang Johnson was thrilled to spend his first night guarding The Wall.

It has been his dream, ever since his father's father's father was a Wall Guard, to take up the mantle as well.

He spent the previous night carving new swastikas into his body in the few places that weren't already covered. He even went down to the Government Loyalty Complex to get the official Government-sponsored Trump spraytan. The way the orange spray pooled and hardened in his fresh swastika wounds made it look like he was bleeding neon orange. His head was freshly shaved, and he had memorized the entire first 100 pages of
Mein Drumpf
to make sure he was in the right headspace.

So far, it was boring as shit though. Seven hours into his shift. 4:00AM. Nothing had gone down. Not even one stupid Mexican had tried to get past the wall so he hadn't even had a chance to kill anyone! What a waste. Granted, some of that might be due to the fact that the Tacocaust resulted in most of the Mexican people dying anyway.

Suddenly, he had to take a leak. Nobody was around. Why not? How many people in the world could honestly say they had a chance to piss off the Wall? He whipped out his totally normal sized and not at all deformed cock and let the Mountain Dew and moonshine flow from his frothy dick down the wall, landing on the radioactive Mexican soil hundreds and hundreds of miles below. Just as he was about to let out a long sigh... he noticed something in the distance.

The lights started out faint enough that he thought it was just another Trumpcopter making the rounds. But as it got closer... it wasn't just one light. It was multiple. And behind them, sparkling rainbows streaked across the night's sky. They got closer, closer, closer... and before he could react, Wolfgang was smashed in the face by a giant rainbow testicle. He didn't have time to think. He didn't have time to react. He simply flew back in the air, tumbling off the side of the wall on the American side, cock still wagging in the wind, piss still erupting. His training had taught him to do one thing in the event of an incident at the wall: hit his panic button. Off behind him, he heard an explosion, and was able to tilt his head enough to see glitter exploding in the air. He hit has panic button.

Wolfgang's body smashed into the ground. His bones shattered. His body folded in on itself like a sofa bed. Bits of him flew off. He died immediately. And then his infected piss stream caught up with him. The last thing Wolfgang did before he died was piss on his own face.

I
T
I
S
N
O
W
D
A
Y
!
W
I
T
H
A
L
I
V
E
I
T
T
A
K
E
S
V
O
T
E
S
T
O
L
Y
N
C
H
S
O
M
E
O
N
E
!

LIBERALS, FAKE NEWS CONSPIRE TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY, WHITE PEOPLE

Journalists here at Breitbart News have uncovered explosive allegations regarding a conspiracy among Christian-hating, Marx-worshiping liberal terrorists to destroy all the values we Americans hold dear. Said one anonymous source close to the President, "President Trump has the best proof that former President Obama collaborated with communist Chinese agents, the Clinton Foundation, and Muslim terrorists from his home country of Kenya to rig the 2016 elections. Luckily, his plot was thwarted thanks to the efforts of hard-working, God-fearing white Americans, but the danger remains."

To offer a counterpoint, Breitbart reporters interviewed a liberal attending a local university.

"Donald Trump is an illegitimate president," said the liberal, leading an angry mob to burn down a local church before praising Allah at his mosque. "Bernie Sanders was cheated of the nomination."

Former President Barack HUSSEIN Obama declined to comment.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm an informed townie.

Kuribo is God Emperor Trump. Don't lynch him.

VOTE: Pine
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

VOTE: Kuribo
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by xyzzy »

VOTE: Kuribo
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: hiplop
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Desperado »

Vote: Formerfish

We're getting this out of the way right now.
;)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Hello.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 pm

I am claiming Trump.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 11, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I am claiming Trump.
FAKE NEWS!

There is only one God Emperor, and it is Kuribo!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

As fun as a Kuribo wagon sounds

VOTE: -Grey-
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Brian Skies
Hocho Knife
Hocho Knife
Goon
Hocho Knife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Hocho Knife »

VOTE: SER ARTHUR DAYNE
In post 94, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm just gonna sheep your reads EP!
do it dayne

-EP
Show
. _
( _\
.\ _\
..\ _\
...\ _\
......\ \
.......\.)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:05 pm

In post 13, Brian Skies wrote:As fun as a Kuribo wagon sounds

VOTE: -Grey-
Yo bro, you guys have day chat?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:06 pm

In post 15, Hocho Knife wrote:VOTE: SER ARTHUR DAYNE
In post 94, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm just gonna sheep your reads EP!
do it dayne

-EP
Noooo that's before I found out I'm Trump :/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: bundle of sticks
this hydra is gay.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Pine »

I hate that I want to lose. It is completely unfair that Town are the assholes.

Public Service Announcement/Partial Claim
: I am demon Ann Coulter, actual role name is Retluoc'Nna.

I am a Town Self-Inflicted Negative JOAT.

I have a series of five powers, which I must use compulsively and non-consecutively. Specifically, I eat babies. I have to choose a different kind of baby to eat every night, and each kind of baby (Jews, Catholics, Muslim, Atheist, or Asian) gives me a different negative utility. For example, eating a Jew baby makes me
Hated
for the next day.

All but one of these
affects only me
, restricting or punishing me in some way, though a few are less harmful than others . Only one can even possibly affect someone else.
Eating a Muslim baby makes me Ascetic for the night and a Supersaint the next day
. I don't see any restriction preventing me from basically eating the same two types of babies on a loop.

In summary, I have to choose a different restriction every night, none of which really hurt anyone but me. I will be up front every day start about which one I picked.[/b]
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Pine »

If anyone wants, I will fullclaim, actually. I've claimed enough that there's little point in holding back what the others do.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Pine »

Also, I am torn between fucking loving this role and utterly hating it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I don't care about your claim at all pine.
i am claiming to be not trump.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Spiffeh »