world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Power is back, but been busy. I'll be back here after work tomorrow.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:50 am

Post by gerryoat »

Make sure you tell ur scum buddies maria and dreal in maf chat too.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1326, gerryoat wrote:Make sure you tell ur scum buddies maria and dreal in maf chat too.
you need to knock this annoying shit off, okay? it doesn't DO anything except go "hey look I'm annoying!" we know your reads, either keep building reasons you think we're scum, or shut the fuck up
balance among all things
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:03 am

Post by KidAmn »

Well, my name replaced Leons on the list so I assume I'm okay to start posting. Doing the reading thing.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

Not to replace the read to catchup, but if anyone feels inclined to give me their summary of the day so far it would be appreciated as something to bounce off
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1329, KidAmn wrote:Not to replace the read to catchup, but if anyone feels inclined to give me their summary of the day so far it would be appreciated as something to bounce off
a lot of shitposting early. First 20 pages was mainly me and RT scumhunting. After that there was a bunch of yelly shit with a mason claim from P&C and CK. Bulge later claims it is in fact a neighbourhood which he is also a member of. CK and P&C then claim they are masons outside of said neighbourhood. CK then backtracks and claims it is strongly implied they are both town. Prior to this there was a blow up between CK Gerry Maria and RT. There were several pages of arrogant 1v1ing from dreal and CK before we got to this point, where people are starting to consolidate onto a P&C wagon. On that note, I'm going to look at that slot later to see if i want to join.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:43 am

Post by ZZZX »

Last Porsche hopefully. Am 35 pages in with the weekend coming up so I can finish it up within 48 hours
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:56 am

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

any quick reads/thoughts you can give beforehand?

also kid i like random's summary, an ISO of our slot might also help if you can get around the obvious bias (rc doesnt quote his slips so you might miss some posts but weve been actively responding to the game's big events so you can get a picture of what's happening)
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Pine »

Blatant prod dodge. Mass Effect.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

Thoughts, presented in stream of consciousness form. If I contradict something I say earlier in the post later on in the post - it's because I changed my mind as I read. Don't get your pantsu in a twist over it.
In post 245, MariaR wrote: Okay thank you for this it was detailed well thoughout and I can understand where you're coming from and what you're trying to do I know I myself am seen as someone who is a easy ML for town and then what ends up happening if I live long enough people use the excuse of "Oh Maria is an easy ML as town so she must be scum who survived" It's a really shitty meta thing but that's not really important here I'm just doing filler because I'm with my friends having fun relaxing in a game so it's hard for me to sometimes understand how people can scumread me based on that I have a hard time not sring people I think should know when it's my town game but Ironically I tell people to not meta me I'm very hypocritical I play really well as scum on this site and awful as town but on my home site I do awful as scum and do well as town and I find that weird cause I don't think I play much dif between this site and my other site (you can ask Gerry or Cloud maybe they can tell) So it's hard to find a balance based on my play. I think this turned into a mini rant from me instead of trying to tell you why I'm not scum so I'll end it here :lol:
I dunno, this whole post feels really weird but might just be stemming from me not knowing Maria well (for well read at all) so v0v

Oh god CloudKicker is in this game. Please, dear god, no. (I'm at least 24% joking)
In post 276, Vifam wrote:Someone engage me in convo I've skimmed through the thread n I kinda don't feel the need to comment on anything
In post 277, Vifam wrote:thread kind of a boring read tbh
I mean there's that whole Maria mini-rant and several people commenting on it, I'd think there's something there to comment on.
In post 283, RadiantTroubadour wrote:also ive been thinking maybe we should stop talking about links post-early game

like scum have to make their kills in specific locations and if people seriously discuss who they link with then that can lead to scum figuring out ppl's location
Part of me agrees, part of me doesn't but also can't satisfactorily articulate why so fuck it we'll just say I agree for now until I can think over the uses/drawbacks of this
In post 294, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 270, Zachstralkita wrote:If my memory serves he normally acts normaler
Its because of my epicmefia friends <3
Its because of my epicmefia friends <3
epicmefia

P14-15 - what the fuck is even happening here.
In post 337, Pepsiman and Coke wrote:tfw you get zero snow ayy

we on mariar? we on mariar.

VOTE: mariar

~coke
In post 359, Pepsiman and Coke wrote:
In post 334, Clumsy wrote:Fair. I hate earlygame.

VOTE: Mariar
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Clums you scums?
-Pepsiman (Ali)
"It's not scummy when
we
do it"
In post 356, Peptobislawl wrote:Yeah, I'm not voting until i see some reasoning. Then again, i amy have missed it, so quotes if you got 'em.
Sort of agree with this, sort of don't - RVS is over, so please start doing things but don't just hop on any old things because all the cool kids are
In post 369, MariaR wrote:Please don't say things you don't really mean.. You're either scum or bias because of my scum game and it's really fucking annoying that I have towny reactions but people go like "Oh that was Towny but it's Maria so it can be scum"
Pedit: Fuck off
In post 371, MariaR wrote:Kindly go away please before you make me more upset then I already am.
Are we still doing the Maria wagon? I didn't check so that it wouldn't affect my readthrough but holy shit this reaction to RT pressing on the reaction to the wagon is just... I dunno, combined with the earlier quote above I'd almost think Maria was pre-seeding this sort of "oh everyone thinks I'm the easy ML" defence.
In post 396, drealmerz7 wrote:*makes a superior AtE post*

*lurks more*

put the pitchforks down, I'm simply observing, it's totally pro-town for drealmer to lurk on D1, believe me I can meta-read him like no one else can
In a game where people are complaining about nothing happening (which until the Maria
thing
is true) someone thinks it's legit to shitpost about lurking... hm.
In post 424, Pepsiman and Coke wrote:wouldn't wagon us if we were you

~coke
Mm, yes, well, that's all the convincing I needed /s
In post 447, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 356, Peptobislawl wrote:Yeah, I'm not voting until i see some reasoning. Then again, i amy have missed it, so quotes if you got 'em.
This post is ugly af choo choo
Cloud - care to take me through what you disliked here?
In post 448, Vifam wrote:VOTE: Aelita
In post 449, Vifam wrote:Aelita's posting feels awkward
I mean, you're not wrong - especially given that Aelita's only posts after this were
In post 576, Aelita wrote:Hi
and
In post 1189, Aelita wrote:Anyone interested in linking with meh?
...like, there are two ways to react to having someone call out your posting, and spoilers - disappearing for 600 posts and offering no content whatsoever on your return isn't the pro-town way.
In post 460, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't know what's so weird about not wanting to vote someone who's L-3 less than 24 hours into D1, especially since I neither agree with the read nor have been provided any reasoning for the wagon.
Really the fact that she was at L-3 that early with almost no content to anyone's name is suspisious in and of itself, I just don't know who it makes me suspisious of. Cloud strikes me as overzealous town, so it's not him. Maria's reaction to the whole ordeal was bad, but she's emotional in general (based on the one game I played with someone i think is her), and the suspisiousness of the wagon makes me not scumread her for that.
In post 461, Vifam wrote:Wagon speed doesn't really mean anything
Is there such a thing as too town to be town because I think this post from Bislawl could be it (note: this is not actual shade. I agree 100% with this post at this point)
In post 471, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 462, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Pepto is town this is a shit wagon constructed by scum to defend Alisae hydra.

VOTE: Alisae hydra
LOL tf
In post 472, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 463, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Cloud is scum here about 80% of the time as well
Dude you really dont have a clue about the game
In post 473, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: radiant lets see who get lunched first
In post 474, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: cloudkicker
It bothers me that Cloud is so attached to this wagon and so willing to OMGUS over this... and then randomidget hops on in RT's... defence? Or just thinking the same things I am right now?
In post 479, MariaR wrote:Seems like my wagon went away over night for some reason
*INSERT WARNING KLAXON FROM OG STAR TREK HERE* Holy shit Maria this is throwing up so many warning signs I almost believe that you genuinely don't realise how scummy this statement looks
In post 508, Pine wrote:VOTE: BTD6

Vifam claimed Miller. Please confirm.
I get that this
looks
like scumhunting/working towards something but it's not and I don't see an angle that a town player comes to this point from
In post 526, MariaR wrote:If I had any I'd be pushing them or asking them questions
500 posts in, 0 reads

Ooooookay then
In post 577, BTD6_maker wrote:The first thing that strikes me as notable is Pepsiman and Coke's bending of the rules by spamming.

The reason for this spamming is for the "Lost in the data stream" ability. Now, they ostensibly did this in order to post their reads after their death. However, they will flip after death anyway. Thus, if they are scum, the only use for this ability is probably to send private tactics (who to push etc.) to their partners. There is no point in telling the partners who is scum, as the partners already know. Thus I would say that this loophole use is unlikely to come from scum, as scum are probably less likely to spontaneously decide to do this which is useless to them. It is theoretically possible that scum did it to fake a Town thought process but this is less likely than Pepsiman and Coke being Town.

Pepsiman and Coke are currently a weak Townread for this.

On the other hand, since someone had already done it, it is probably much easier for scum RadiantTroubadour to fake doing the same thing, perhaps realising that it makes Pepsiman and Coke look Town. This is much weaker than Pepsiman and Coke, though. Radiant Troubadour is currently null-weak scum.
Being the first person to think of thing = townlean, being the second person to think of thing = scumlean? Doesn't make much sense to me, though I'm personally disinclined to attribute breaking the setup to either alignment.
In post 584, Rautherdir wrote:Okay, this game is going nowhere unless we post, so...

VOTE: The Bulge

Why are you town and who do you think is scum?
While I'm generally in favour of pressuring lurkers, I don't think D1 of a game this big is the place for grandstanding around making sure how town everyone knows you are for pushing those gosh darn lurkers
In post 588, Rautherdir wrote:... Can no one tell I am hunting lurkers?
Hunting lurkers. Not hunting scum. Not engaging with the ongoing discussions. Hunting lurkers. I agree with RC on this (as of 599 at least, things might have changed later) - I don't see this as town at all.

P25/26 - Don't like Dreamerzlzwtfbbq's side of this argument at all. Lots of vague shade and dodging around various call outs from RC, refuses to commit to a vote on anyone but keeps pushing back, keeps looking for the reaction.
In post 645, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't really have anything to add at the moment so i'll just conferm that i agree with the pepsiman wagon and am leaving my RVS vote on them deliberatly.

I'm not convinced on dreal yet, still null to me.
JESUS CHRIST FOR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO SAY YOU'RE ALL TAKING AN AWFUL LOT OF POSTS TO NOT FUCKING SAY IT.

Okay that's halfwayish, feel free to ask questions, will answer them to the best of my ability via phone-posting at work, and will plough through the 2nd half of the read-through tomorrow after work and Friday Night Magic

TL;DR of my thoughts on the first 26 pages:
Way too much shitposting
Don't like the way Maria seeded the whole "everyone SRs me oh I'm always such an easy ML" defence and then proceeds to use it as soon as any pressure comes towards them
Way too many people are coasting and/or just straight up not posting and that needs to change (but not at the expense of actual scumhunting, as I've mentioned above there are a couple of people "going for the lurkers" instead of providing meaningful content) - If people could also articulate thoughts in 1 post instead of spreading a paragraph over 5 posts that would be A-OK with me please and thank you
After first 26 pages main SRs are in no particular order as yet: Maria, Dreamer, Rautherdir, P&C (subject to change across the next 25 pages)
TRs are harder to commit to right now mostly because these first pages include a lot of shitposts, if pressed would probably say RT/Pepto/BTD but less confident on these
If I didn't say your name in those last 2 sentences you're either null because I can't read you or null because I literally can't read you because you aren't posting enough in which case wake the fuck up
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Wow.
VOTE: Coke and Pepsiman

Should be L-2 but I don't think anyone should care. I'm interested in the MariaR v Gerry, but we deal with this first.

That move makes Bulge town I think. I skimmed Kid's catchup, I like it but I have a bad habit of townreading catchup posts in general.
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

@kidamn I recomend skipping to the last 15 pages or so, The mason claim kinda exploded in that time and it's more or less THE talking point right now.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: Pepsiman and Coke

Lynch minus one
Pepsiman and Coke
Pepsiman and Coke
Townie
Pepsiman and Coke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Pepsiman and Coke »

Me and Cloudie are lovers.
Congrats guys.
-Pepisman (Ali)
pepsiman is alisae
coke is mcmenno
Pepsiman and Coke
Pepsiman and Coke
Townie
Pepsiman and Coke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Flavor is Anna White. I know what Cloudie's flavor is.
Both me and Cloudie have to target the same person for our ability to work. I don't know what his does, but mine is basicly a watcher, where I get to see if anyone visited anyone in their virtual reality.
Upon both of us targetting the same person we are mod confirmed lovers.
-Pepsiman (Ali)
pepsiman is alisae
coke is mcmenno
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Clumsy »

That is not even close to confirmed town to each other. Lovers can be of any alignment, even mixed.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Clumsy »

So correct me if I'm wrong here, but the progression was "We're Masons", to "We have role flavor that confirms us as town together" to "We are Lovers"? Yeah no, that backpedaling is gross.
Pepsiman and Coke
Pepsiman and Coke
Townie
Pepsiman and Coke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Whatever man, your vote on us was gross.
Zach's vote was gross.
dreal is dreal and should never get to late game + is most likely scum.
-Pepsiman (Ali)
pepsiman is alisae
coke is mcmenno
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Nice job voting town. Can we start lynching mafia now?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I'm more confident in maria and clumsy. Less so in dreal. BUT still think scum. Like the last 2 post clumsy made were so bad
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by gerryoat »

3*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Clum
Just did a bit of a meta dive on Clum and this does not feel like town clum that I saw in other games
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Your bus won't work on me. But, I'll gladly accept that vote.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: gerryoat
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

Maria is blatantly town
I'm not sure about Gerry

I feel like Clumsy and Alisaehydra are both scum

Gerry if you keep pushing Maria I will lynch you for the sake of not having to deal with it anymore
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”