Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 50, Titus wrote:Hi Nero. Thoughts on Chickadee?
I think what you said we pretty spot on. I don't really think her not contributing to the locker room is
that
scummy since I've seen that come from town plenty. The OMGUS vote is a thing and that's why, chair to my head, I voted Chick earlier b/c she was the "scummiest" in the rumble before you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 75, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 50, Titus wrote:Hi Nero. Thoughts on Chickadee?
I think what you said we pretty spot on. I don't really think her not contributing to the locker room is
that
scummy since I've seen that come from town plenty. The OMGUS vote is a thing and that's why, chair to my head, I voted Chick earlier b/c she was the "scummiest" in the rumble before you.
So, my analysis is spot on open and honest and you're voting me because? This is what I don't get about you Nero. Every game you start a pissing contest with me d1 and I hate that but I like you as a person and player.

This thread and rumble seems so full of toxic diversions and pissing match crap already. I don't care for it at all.

Like wtf Nero?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Just 'cause you are scum hunting doesn't mean you are town as this is multiball.

I still have a somewhat hard time seeing you being in Star Wars, see her post a gut town scum/town list, town read her for that here and then when I pointed out that she DID do the same thing in Star Wars your explanation was that she "didn't lead with it" Trying to write off my scum read on you as a "pissing match" is actually pretty scummy. I also remember and felt your threat to stop contributing or w/e to be scummy (from the locker room. )
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 77, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause you are scum hunting doesn't mean you are town as this is multiball.

I still have a somewhat hard time seeing you being in Star Wars, see her post a gut town scum/town list, town read her for that here and then when I pointed out that she DID do the same thing in Star Wars your explanation was that she "didn't lead with it" Trying to write off my scum read on you as a "pissing match" is actually pretty scummy. I also remember and felt your threat to stop contributing or w/e to be scummy (from the locker room. )
Yeah, she did. I left out a word in my tell that changed the meaning. I take responsibility for that.

I don't get how being human blows up into this big a deal unless someone is absolutely just turning this into something bigger than it shouldn't. The most logical place is the guy who does this crap regardless of my alignment no? Especially when everything I said is factually true regarding it, and he admits it. It looks more like that you just want a reason to scumread me to be consistent with your prior games than actually having a reason to scumread me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 78, Titus wrote:It looks more like that you just want a reason to scumread me to be consistent with your prior games than actually having a reason to scumread me.
nice spin but no.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 79, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 78, Titus wrote:It looks more like that you just want a reason to scumread me to be consistent with your prior games than actually having a reason to scumread me.
nice spin but no.
Ok, if you're just going to stonewall and deflect from my actual scumreads, then I see no point in continuing this conversation about what I did and why I did it. You're going to try and paint my natural inclination to sort you as spin. Whatever. I'll just venge you than getting into a pissing contest with you. There's no point in engaging people who will just argue that. It'll be a large conversation of you just being a stone brick wall and I've had enough of those on d1 with you to last forever. I'd rather have this game to be enjoyable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

Titus, Nero's given reasons for you don't seem to have anything to do with prior games. Nero can't know you're town or not unless he's scum. engage him on what he's saying about your play, you're the one who seems to be taking this as a pissing contest when i don't see it like that. he said it's multiball and why he's scumreading you. what's the problem?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:29 am

Post by gerryoat »

YEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. COWBOY ORTON TIME.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 82, gerryoat wrote:YEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. COWBOY ORTON TIME.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 82, gerryoat wrote:YEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. COWBOY ORTON TIME.
It just reminds me of that ice cream commercial...

Spoiler: WARNING- Audio only, NSFW or for those easily offended by innuendo or funny shit from people who had too much time on their hands. Also, it's only a youtube link, so you have a double chance of not only NOT opening it, you can also NOT click it
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 81, Not Chara wrote:Titus, Nero's given reasons for you don't seem to have anything to do with prior games. Nero can't know you're town or not unless he's scum. engage him on what he's saying about your play, you're the one who seems to be taking this as a pissing contest when i don't see it like that. he said it's multiball and why he's scumreading you. what's the problem?
I have engaged him. I told him why, and he's all the truth isn't good enough. Happens every time. How else am I supposed to take it?

Multiball can be used as an excuse to SR anyone. Scum and town should play this very differently but Nero has appeared to put in zero thought there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 78, Titus wrote:Yeah, she did. I left out a word in my tell that changed the meaning.
I have no idea what this means.
In post 80, Titus wrote:I'll just venge you than getting into a pissing contest with you.
hollow threat
In post 85, Titus wrote:I told him why, and he's all the truth isn't good enough.
you told me the truth in Star Wars but still flipped scum. lol
In post 85, Titus wrote:Multiball can be used as an excuse to SR anyone. Scum and town should play this very differently but Nero has appeared to put in zero thought there.
I'm not scum reading you BECAUSE it's multiball, I'm using it to explain why you scumhunting isn't a valid reason to town read you like you are suggesting it is. You could still "fake scumhunt" but in multiball you are still hunting for the other team. I'd argue that what you are claiming is a scumtell for Chick, that she's trying to be likable and unconfrontational, applies just as much to you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SRS question, what other games have you played with Mastina?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 87, Nero Cain wrote:SRS question, what other games have you played with Mastina?
SR2 is the most recent, but I have played several with mastina and as mastin2. We still have friendly and lively debates over VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

"And the buzzer is coming. Who will be our number nine?!"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"That's... woah. Really? Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Freddie Prinze Jr. to the ring! I think that's music from a movie he starred in, I Know What You Did Last Summer!"

Freddie walks out with his wife, Sarah Michelle Gellar, in stride toward the ring. He high fives the fans toward the ring. As he approaches the ring, he walks up the steps before leaning down to give his wife a good luck kiss before stepping into the ring and looking to main event Wrestlemania.

Two minutes later..."It's about to be time for our number ten! Following Freddie, I'm not sure I can be more surprised than I already am.

"And I stand corrected. It's the eighth wonder of the world! The largest man in WWF history. It's Andre The Giant!"

Wrestlers who drew number nine and number ten enter the ring, among the other contestants.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 1.02
Chickadee
- Not Chara, Titus
Peptobislawl
- PeregrineV
Titus
- Nero Cain

Not Voting:
Peptobislawl, Gerryoat, Chickadee, McMenno[/b]

With eight players in the ring, it takes five to eliminate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by McMenno »

let's get ready to rumble. yes?

VOTE: chickadee
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

"One third of all the wrestlers have already made their way down. Who's going to start this next segment of the match?!"

"Jim Neidhart! It's the anvil! This game is going to change with him in it!"

Two minutes later..."Here comes number twelve! Who could it possible be?"

"Oh no... No, no, no. This can't be. It's Stone Cold Steve Austin. I am so glad I am not in the ring with this Texas Rattlesnake!"

Wrestlers number eleven and twelve entered the ring and are looking to raise hell.

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Ego post!

V/LA on weeekends.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 1.03
Chickadee
- Not Chara, Titus, McMenno
Peptobislawl
- PeregrineV
Titus
- Nero Cain

Not Voting:
Peptobislawl, Gerryoat, Chickadee, Leonshade, Plato and Aristotle[/b]

With 10 players in the ring, it takes six to eliminate.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Plato and Aristotle »

What?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: Chickadee
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Titus:
Why did you "mildly TR" me noticing your joke?

Chickadee's the best wagon at the moment, I didn't like her reaction to the early wagon. She seemed more interested in placating the wagon on her than figuring out the people on it.

I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 98, Leonshade wrote:@Titus: Why did you "mildly TR" me noticing your joke?
Because it suggested the possibility of scumhunting or buddying, and I am partial to observant players.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”