Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6776 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6775, A2 wrote:Mind if I ask why this mattered?
Nos is a read I had since Day 2.
Yes, I do mind.
Are you able to answer or no?
I claim scum \o/
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6777 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:56 am

Post by A2 »

I never really fully read the Light PT it's best if you asked someone like Titus.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6778 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6777, A2 wrote:I never really fully read the Light PT it's best if you asked someone like Titus.
Tituuuuuus
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6779 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Vedith »

So are we expecting Creature gucci now?
I claim scum \o/
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6780 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 am

Post by A2 »

It's moreso we have one person who is pretty much outed scum and we just the rolecop to check the other.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6781 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 am

Post by A2 »

Dram I'm not really seeing a Bubla/Titus world here.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6782 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6780, A2 wrote:It's moreso we have one person who is pretty much outed scum and we just the rolecop to check the other.
Who's outted and why?
I claim scum \o/
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6783 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:13 am

Post by A2 »

Bulba because he faked a guilty
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6784 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6783, A2 wrote:Bulba because he faked a guilty
Bulbasaur is still saying that his result was messed with.
How do you know it was a lie rather than being messed with?

Both seem plausible.
The question here is, would Scum Bulbasaur take a chance on forcing a mis lynch on a slot that did nothing but complain (as I remember) anyway?

I did notice that bulbasuar said that Titus is 100% scum with QR as scum too.
Now, I disagree with this and I'm wondering if QR is JOAT Rolecop/Strongman.
Did QR give any other rolecop claims on players without knowledge of their role?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6785 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6784, Vedith wrote:I did notice that bulbasuar said that Titus is 100% scum with QR as scum too.
Worded badly
If QR is scum, then Titus is scum 100%.
I claim scum \o/
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6786 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:30 am

Post by A2 »

In post 6784, Vedith wrote:
In post 6783, A2 wrote:Bulba because he faked a guilty
Bulbasaur is still saying that his result was messed with.
How do you know it was a lie rather than being messed with?

Both seem plausible.
The question here is, would Scum Bulbasaur take a chance on forcing a mis lynch on a slot that did nothing but complain (as I remember) anyway?

I did notice that bulbasuar said that Titus is 100% scum with QR as scum too.
Now, I disagree with this and I'm wondering if QR is JOAT Rolecop/Strongman.
Did QR give any other rolecop claims on players without knowledge of their role?
Part of it is if he somehow flips town, that tells us there is a busdriver and he was telling the truth about his result. If he flips scum which will probably happen, then this Busdriver shit is bullshit and we can move on with our daily lives. The other half is Occams which suggests he just faked a guilty.

And yes he would because I am still of the opinion that Math v Bulba was a SvS with the intention of MathBlade being the lynch at the end of the day.

Quantum's actions from what I remember were
N1: Ginngie (Jailkeeper)
N2: Me (1-shot Desperado)
N3: Vedith (Follower)
N4: Titus (Bodyguard)

Scum wouldn't need the Strongman as a part of a JOAT It'd probably just be a boon.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6787 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:31 am

Post by A2 »

Also btw
I believe Ginngie on N2 used his Jailkeep on Nosferatu probably with the intention to use it aggressively.
Does that answer your question?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6788 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6787, A2 wrote:Also btw
I believe Ginngie on N2 used his Jailkeep on Nosferatu probably with the intention to use it aggressively.
Does that answer your question?
But there was a kill n2 to that doesn't matter?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6789 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6786, A2 wrote:And yes he would because I am still of the opinion that Math v Bulba was a SvS with the intention of MathBlade being the lynch at the end of the day.
I don't believe that Math is okay with them being lynched as Scum for any reason.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6790 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6786, A2 wrote:Quantum's actions from what I remember were
So this means that QR is just a role cop I guess.
I claim scum \o/
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6791 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:10 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 6790, Vedith wrote:
In post 6786, A2 wrote:Quantum's actions from what I remember were
So this means that QR is just a role cop I guess.
Spoiler:

yes, i confirm those were my actions
"
Everything
we call real is made up of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If
quantum
mechanics hasn't profoundly
shocked
you, you haven't understood it yet."
~Niels Bohr
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6792 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Vedith »

So this is where I'm at.
A2, your argument for Bulbasaur as Scum is
-Lied about a guilty
-SvS with Math

However, you reason you are town read is because you killed Nos.

Other than that faking a guilty, as there's no proof to backing this up, why does Bulbasaur lynching Scum for town credit have more meaning than you killing Nos for town credit?

If Bulbasaur flips town, where you at?
I claim scum \o/
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6793 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Did Bulba ever mention wanting to investigate TWIE in the Light PT?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6794 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6752, dramonic wrote:A2, from your perspective we have outted scum in bulba, but you'd rather lynch creature when we have a rolecop that can confirm him and a bodyguard that can stop the rolecop from dying.
Please stop yelling at people about quality.
Oh ffs. There's guaranteed scum in {Creature, Quantum, Titus}. Quantum is a claimed role cop that is essentially confirmed at this point (Vedith can drive that confirmation all the way once he's in the Light.). Titus was cleared by Quantum as a Bodyguard. That leaves Creature. This isn't rocket science. Quit trying to get people off of conf. scum!
In post 6767, A2 wrote:Bulba already scumclaimed by faking a guilty anyways.
In post 6774, Vedith wrote:Also, can someone confirm to me if Nos was scum read in the light before A2 shot him?
Gin blocked Nos n2 and told A2 to shoot him.
In post 6785, Vedith wrote:
In post 6784, Vedith wrote:I did notice that bulbasuar said that Titus is 100% scum with QR as scum too.
Worded badly
If QR is scum, then Titus is scum 100%.
Stop cherry picking what I said. That's happening a lot today, and it's annoying, because scum are doing it to their advantage and A2 is doing it because she can't get her head out of her rectum. I said that in the event that Quantum is scum
and flips role cop
, Titus is scum 100%. Otherwise, it's not as certain, and probably just a fake clear for appearances.
In post 6786, A2 wrote: And yes he would because I am still of the opinion that Math v Bulba was a SvS with the intention of MathBlade being the lynch at the end of the day.
Are you high?! Your assumption is that Math and I got together, looked at how well we're doing with 2 mislynches, saw one of our partners get shot, and then said, "Hey! You know what'd be great? What if we just collectively drove this scum team into the ground for lols!". That's insane, A2, and it completely ignores all of what happened d3, which you are so willing to do. Everyone is willing to talk about the mislynches that happened d1 & d2, or the early d3 shot, or the disaster that was d4, but no one wants to talk about the main conflict of d3 and what it means or even that there are a lot of unanswered questions about n1. You are so willing to swallow a pill of what you want to believe, that you are willing to cut out most of the game to do so.

Dramonic is trying to goad you off of scum. Whether that means he's scum, a troll, or just idiotic tunneling town, I don't know. Your theory is that I'm scum who decided to throw away all the advantages I had when I was winning for no reason whatsoever. Meanwhile, Gin is still dead, and there is Creature still living who was supposed to protect him. Now you either believe he's a doctor or not. If not, he's scum, guaranteed. If you do, than it's Quantum. There's no middle ground. And don't use this to try to say "Bulba thinks Quantum is scum!", because that's not what I'm saying and that's not what I think. I think it's Creature. But I'm in PoE mode, so I have to admit the other possibility, however unlikely.

P-edit: We coordinated our actions. After d3, I let the group decide where I was going to investigate to prove my role. My only caveat was someone needed to be on Dramonic. Gin agreed to JK Dramonic, and she told me to investigate TWIE, which I agreed to.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6795 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 am

Post by texcat »

In post 6794, Bulbazak wrote:Oh ffs. There's guaranteed scum in {Creature, Quantum, Titus}. Quantum is a claimed role cop that is essentially confirmed at this point (Vedith can drive that confirmation all the way once he's in the Light.). Titus was cleared by Quantum as a Bodyguard. That leaves Creature. This isn't rocket science. Quit trying to get people off of conf. scum!
The guarantee is because Snarky died N1, right? We know that KFB/Nos was scum roleblocker in the light N1 and we know that Mathblade was scum redirector in the light N1, and we know that scum have boons. Can you explain the guarantee of another scum for the slow-witted in the dark?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6796 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:33 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 6794, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: We coordinated our actions. After d3, I let the group decide where I was going to investigate to prove my role. My only caveat was someone needed to be on Dramonic. Gin agreed to JK Dramonic, and she told me to investigate TWIE, which I agreed to.
Man I wish I were scum cuz you guys are really fucking awful.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6797 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 6794, Bulbazak wrote:Stop cherry picking what I said. That's happening a lot today, and it's annoying, because scum are doing it to their advantage and A2 is doing it because she can't get her head out of her rectum. I said that in the event that Quantum is scum and flips role cop, Titus is scum 100%. Otherwise, it's not as certain, and probably just a fake clear for appearances.
That's what I said you said.
But you're still wrong imo.
I claim scum \o/
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6798 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6795, texcat wrote:
In post 6794, Bulbazak wrote:Oh ffs. There's guaranteed scum in {Creature, Quantum, Titus}. Quantum is a claimed role cop that is essentially confirmed at this point (Vedith can drive that confirmation all the way once he's in the Light.). Titus was cleared by Quantum as a Bodyguard. That leaves Creature. This isn't rocket science. Quit trying to get people off of conf. scum!
The guarantee is because Snarky died N1, right? We know that KFB/Nos was scum roleblocker in the light N1 and we know that Mathblade was scum redirector in the light N1, and we know that scum have boons. Can you explain the guarantee of another scum for the slow-witted in the dark?
Roleblocker and redirector by themselves do not explain the events of n1. I was trying to figure it out during d3, and I couldn't get things to line up with just those 2 roles and 3 protective roles. Then n3, someone messed with my investigation, which tells me that whoever it was is partially responsible for what went down n1 and is a scum manipulative. There are only 3 left: {Creature, Quantum, Titus}. Boons don't account for this because 1.) There's evidence this ability was used on multiple nights, which points to a more permanent ability and 2.) I don't really think boons work that way and we're putting way too much emphasis on them than is necessary. This means that we're looking for a permanent role. With Titus cleared by Quantum's role cop, that narrows down the field to {Creature, Quantum}, and unless you have good reason to doubt Quantum, that only leaves Creature.

P-edit: @Vedith: I don't think Quantum is scum. Do you think that even if he was scum, he'd still be a role cop?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6799 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Vedith »

Yes. QR is a role cop regardless of alignment.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”