Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

As of now, my vote is on Hebi, and I feel that Hebi's play is enough of an indictment to warrant a wagon there. Judge for yourself.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

As of now, I'd really prefer to take a lynch on Hebi or Nos, honestly.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 893, Regfan wrote:Hiplop, day likely ends in the next 36 hours, if you can dedicate even ~30 minutes to reading up very soon it'd be appreciated.
Okay. I will do that in the morning!
third best scummer of all time
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I think Varsoon is town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 899, Varsoon wrote:or hebichan (Lean Scum), hiplop (Lean Scum), Sakura Hana (Lean Scum), Floodgates (Null Town) on Desperado. I started to see the Desperado wagon as a thing that'd maybe be, like, Desp flips town, then I'm next, and I was like, "Well, that would be a shite direction for the game to go."
This is the kind of paranoia a town player gets, imo.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 901, Varsoon wrote:As of now, I'd really prefer to take a lynch on Hebi or Nos, honestly.
Thanks for the explanation that you've run through, makes your play a lot easier to understand and eases most of the concerns I was having. I'm feeling better about Nos at the moment then I was earlier, there's also the fact that I think Desp is probably scum and don't think Sunlit/Nos's slots are W/W so if you're looking between those two I'd lynch Hebi over Nos almost every time given I've found him very wishy-washy with a lot of stances and dislike his reasoning behind voting you. I'd still lynch Desp/Baku over either of them though.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 899, Varsoon wrote: [...] mostly Nos' horrible posturing and awkward vote/distancing from the BSkies push,
which I then pressured them to double down and AtE on
, which I still think is reflective of scum!Nos.
I'm curious what you mean by this

cause not only do I not recall you pressuring me on this, I also don't remember doubling down or appealing to anyone's emotions. So I'm wonder if there's some semantic sound barrier I've hit at obviously brain damaging speeds.

Also how do you feel about sunlit's replace out? I see you took issue with GIF's and not Sun's
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by baku and munna »

Hello people, Shiro finally has some time, I am left behind like 20 pages and I see we are top wagon material here.

I will read everything later today after work, if anyone is nice enough to post the reasons for our heat in one post it would be lovely.

But yeah, do be patient.

~Munna
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:13 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 436, Brian Skies wrote:I've already explained what my issues with you are and why I'm focusing on it. If you don't get it, then I don't have anything else to tell you.
It might have to do with the fact that your reasoning was pretty damn bad and ignoring everything else reg was doing ?

I will add here that you switching votes a bit later when nobody was even considering following your reasoning was made apparent awful. Not only that but you followed reg on it.

Hopefully you explained that later.
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:14 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 477, Sakura Hana wrote:I really have a hard time remembering who's hydra's who, aside from Imperium since i've known that one since forever.
But now that i remember baku and munna being random and shiro, i have mixed feelings about that slot.
I haven't fluffed enough, it is understandble, here have a gif :P

Sucks when you are busy and foolishly entered 4 games.
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:23 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 582, drealmerz7 wrote:not again!!!

silly drealmer! get your head out of your ass and into the game!

it's here! really! but where to begin?

well on who you think is most likely scum, how about that?

hmmmmm, probably LDD, maria not sitting too well either

LDD?!?! REALLY!? WHY?!

ehh, can't really articulate it, that slot just gives me bad feels more than others is all, like each of their posts is carefully done as to not say too much but still seem like they're contributing and gamesolving

it also seems like they got the wagon they wanted going going and are set and done for the Day
This is probably the fakest psot I have seen in this game so far
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 am

Post by baku and munna »

I personally feel iffy that Desprado is defending us like that. It is weird.

Also hebi could be scum that vote on Varsoon was meh to the extreme and her fence sitting this whole game is meh as well.

I do not get why nobody is looking at brian at all, His initial posts with reg are awful and how he backed out of his bad point when nobody followed on it, to jump on us, after this he has been lackluster and had some strife with nos that was pretty bland because it was basically herp derp it all misunderstanding after all.

Cephir has basically sheeped and coasted all game, could easily be scum too.

I will talk with Random about his desp read cause I personally find it meh.

Desp is reminding me my very first large where Slandaar was hyper wking top wagon cause it was on town without any legit reason. I want to talk to ranodm about that read.

Btw Imperious has me on edge because I do not see that obvtown polay I saw in KH game, though to be perfectly honest I was scum there so it was kinda biased filled too. I do not scumread him but I am like hhmmmmm.

As for the rest they are all a bunch of nulls and townreads

~Munna
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 am

Post by baku and munna »

And with that I am caught up

Huzzah
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:09 am

Post by baku and munna »

Noone else is here though which makes me sad :(
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:14 am

Post by baku and munna »

seriosuly though not a single person has passed here in the last 5 hours, being in europe sometimes suck.
Floodgates
Floodgates
Goon
Floodgates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Floodgates »

What's your read on me Shiro and why?
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:21 am

Post by baku and munna »

Assuming I am talking to nancy I think you are town, your interaction with basically everyone make get the same feeling I was getting in KH. Yea I was scum there but still, I can see the same pattern.
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:23 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 819, Floodgates wrote:Oh Tammy I'm so sorry. I didn't anticipate you would feel hurt like this at all. My hearts weren't cooing Prism's read on you; I was just happy that Prism was back and posting and that we finally got to answer Regfan's question and put a vote down together as a hydra. I'm so sorry you read that as me cooing her. I don't think you waiting for Regfan is unreasonable at all; I thought I made that clear in - when you responded to my post just before that and said you thought I should know you were waiting I felt bad and realized what you meant and let it go, 742 was meant to be an apology. Prism's concerns with you are separate to mine and I think it would be unfair of me not to let her talk about those just because I don't entirely agree with them - I think her concerns are pretty understandable and I don't think it would be good of me as a hydra partner or just as a person to just say no you're wrong you don't understand Imperium; I think that the way Prism works it's best if she talks out her concerns with you and hears what she needs to hear from you rather than from me - I can speak to her concerns but ultimately I think she needs to be able to battle with her read openly, she's not an interior thinker / sorter like I am, she's very outward and expressive and she likes to make her thoughts known and wrestle a little bit with people; if I'd known that you might feel offended by it then I would've asked her to wait before talking about it but I didn't anticipate that so I'm sorry. This is probably all my fault honestly; I should've talked Prism through her issues with your slot more than I did and defended my read there more; that's definitely a fault of mine not just related to this game - I don't have a lot of confidence and it doesn't take much to make me doubt my reads (I started doubting my townread on you because you haven't been pushing anyone even if your reasons for not doing so are definitely legitimate the worry did start to creep in). It's also really hard when I don't have a lot of time my hydra partner and we're trying to cover everything at once, I let things slide and took shortcuts because we had a lot we needed to cover and not enough time. Anyway I'm sorry, please let me know how you're feeling after reading this and whether you have anything else you want me to speak to you about because I really really don't want you to be feeling bad about this game or about my hydra.
Like, stuff like this don't come from scum imo. Not so much the apology, sure than can come from both sides but the reasonign behind it and all that. That isn't scum posting.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 910, baku and munna wrote: This is probably the fakest psot I have seen in this game so far
with this level of non-commitment, can you find me a couple others that compete for fakest post?

post is totally genuine, btw
balance among all things
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 918, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 910, baku and munna wrote: This is probably the fakest psot I have seen in this game so far
with this level of non-commitment, can you find me a couple others that compete for fakest post?

post is totally genuine, btw
Nah, I just finished reading everything I am not a notes kinda person and I am not about to search for any other post that striked me funny.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:04 am

Post by morph the cat »

VC 1-14: Minor

baku and munna
(6): Regfan, Brian Skies, NoticeMeSenpai, drealmerz7, Cephrir, MariaR
Desperado
(3): hiplop, Sakura Hana, Floodgates
drealmerz7
(2): Lady Lambdadelta, Nosferatu
Varsoon
(2): Desperado, hebichan
Imperium
(1): Syryana
hebichan
(1): Varsoon
Cephrir
(1): baku and munna

Not Voting
(1): Imperium

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Syryana is v/la until August 20
LLD is v/la until ??

Dream Timer:

Day 1 Dream Choice
1. "My Dream Came True"
2. "We Don't Need Another Hero. Oh Wait, Yes We Do!"
3. "I Can't Make Up My Mind"

Vote for the dream of your choice by PMing the mod.

At the end of day 1, information about the dream that receives the most votes will be revealed.

You will be able to finalize your dream choice during the Moonrise phase.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 906, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 899, Varsoon wrote: [...] mostly Nos' horrible posturing and awkward vote/distancing from the BSkies push,
which I then pressured them to double down and AtE on
, which I still think is reflective of scum!Nos.
I'm curious what you mean by this

cause not only do I not recall you pressuring me on this, I also don't remember doubling down or appealing to anyone's emotions. So I'm wonder if there's some semantic sound barrier I've hit at obviously brain damaging speeds.

Also how do you feel about sunlit's replace out? I see you took issue with GIF's and not Sun's
Your is a response that I called you out on in my own post . You then immediately scramble back from your Dreal vote and double down in your post , appealing to emotion right there with how you're building yourself as this unfairly attacked person. It's a more substantial response, which is why I was better off with it, but, now, in retrospect, it does look a lot like you were making very flimsy get-off-my-back replies to BSkies, then, when called out on it, you dropped a wall to hope to appease people. With your vote on Dreal and little substantial content to support it, your annoyance in response to BSkies comes off as faked.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:57 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 889, Desperado wrote:and I think I've been pretty clear about why I'm townreading them so do you not understand it or do you just disagree? They are either town who got a good read or scum WKing, I don't understand why you're acting as if the first scenario isn't a possibility

I feel like Desperado hasn't improved the slot any here, and his play has been a pretty avoident of actually interacting with people. Plus I don't think I can lynch varsoon recently even though I still think it's scum.

VOTE: Desperado

If I feel wishy washy, it's because I can't read this game, I have never been in a game with so many people posting so many huge walls of text and I don't know how to process it all.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Any particular reason why you want Desp over Baku?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:06 am

Post by hebichan »

I don't scum read baku and I don't get why people scumread baku.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”