Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What changed for you between 878 and now?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:11 am

Post by hebichan »

Looking back on their first big list of comments they seem to be lost in the game, which feels like where I'm at where I just don't know where shit is going at all.

Their newest one also seems pretty genuine off of what they've been giving. I feel like deperado has been sort of poking at people without actually trying to make enemies, sort of like sunlit did in the same slot, so I would rather vote there.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 926, hebichan wrote:I feel like deperado has been sort of poking at people without actually trying to make enemies
Like whom?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 878, hebichan wrote:
Honestly, I am not sure where to sort Desperado anymore, Baku might be defending them to get town credit, from what I read.
I agree with the major consensus that Baku seems pretty scum.
Aside from the first sentence here, what made you agree with the consensus of baku-scum?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:41 am

Post by hebichan »

I thought at the time that Baku was WKing desperado to protect a scum buddy, perhaps that's still the case. I just feel like the reads list beyond that has been better posting since then.

But outside of the defense, I haven't been reading baku as scum since then... so I've changed my mind.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:43 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 883, Desperado wrote:
In post 876, Varsoon wrote:fwiw, Nos, you can eat rope. :P
In post 873, Desperado wrote:@ varsoon: who besides reg had you as lock town and now doesn't?
Don't send me out on busywork that you can do just fine, yourself.

@Regfan: Tell me what you want elaboration on, in specific?
???

i asked because regfan is the only player who fits that criteria based on what I've seen. it was meant to imply that I don't think it applies to anyone else and that maybe you're just bullshitting
Posts like this directed at varsoon, with no implication of him being scum, just continues poking at him multiple times.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 930, hebichan wrote:with no implication of him being scum
What do you mean by this? Desp is voting Varsoon.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Alright, I still feel like shit, but through brief skims I can see people aren't interested in lynching Drleamers scum today, so I'm willing to lynch a couple of different options. With that in mind, let's see....

Regfan and NoticeMeSempai: I'd like to hear more about Baku and Munna. I've read very few of their posts, so assume I know nothing and lay it all our clearly for me.

I.... already know things about Desperado, but... Floodgates and Sakura Hana, tell me about Desperado without talking about Sunlit Diamond or Desperado's opening read list post.

Regarding Varsoon, both the people on the wagon aren't really people I need to hear from... Imperium, can you tell me how you feel about Varsoon?

Let's start getting back into this with that.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 921, Varsoon wrote:
In post 906, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 899, Varsoon wrote: [...] mostly Nos' horrible posturing and awkward vote/distancing from the BSkies push,
which I then pressured them to double down and AtE on
, which I still think is reflective of scum!Nos.
I'm curious what you mean by this

cause not only do I not recall you pressuring me on this, I also don't remember doubling down or appealing to anyone's emotions. So I'm wonder if there's some semantic sound barrier I've hit at obviously brain damaging speeds.

Also how do you feel about sunlit's replace out? I see you took issue with GIF's and not Sun's
Your is a response that I called you out on in my own post . You then immediately scramble back from your Dreal vote and double down in your post , appealing to emotion right there with how you're building yourself as this unfairly attacked person. It's a more substantial response, which is why I was better off with it, but, now, in retrospect, it does look a lot like you were making very flimsy get-off-my-back replies to BSkies, then, when called out on it, you dropped a wall to hope to appease people. With your vote on Dreal and little substantial content to support it, your annoyance in response to BSkies comes off as faked.
this is an intersting narrative especially when everything is false

I didn't
A. make a post with the intention of responding to you; the post was to brian, and you happened to post before I finished, thus I included you.
B. scramble back, since my vote is lowkey still there.
C. appeal to emotion; I said brian was trolling with his stupid arguments.
D. faking my annoyance at brian; I don't have a vote on brian because I don't scum read him. If did, I probably would've hmm... SAID THAT? I need to have a scumread to be annoyed for real? Are you high?

You're literally grasping for straws and inventing scenarios that only make sense in your head.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Desp
When both your sr's on the top 2 wagons and you think both are flipping town whew.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:32 am

Post by baku and munna »

Well random hasn't answered me yet about desp so I am thinking of just taking initiative on my own here. Thing is we both are iffy on my boy cephir and his fence sitting,sheep other style so I am kinda unsure on what to do. I do not think I am in any position to swing a vote there on my own.

Meanwhile I am saddened that Brian didn't even engage me on the scumread on them.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

All these swiftly changing votes are making me nervous.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 936, Sakura Hana wrote:All these swiftly changing votes are making me nervous.
Can you read my post and respond for me please?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 932, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:tell me about Desperado without talking about Sunlit Diamond or Desperado's opening read list post.
A combination of gut and i havent liked much his posting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

But idk, all the ppl that were easily voting baku have now decided to pile on Desp and is making me second guess myself.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Actually i guess only Maria switched...
I don't know why i have this feeling of uneasyness then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Is it "we're not gonna lynch scum today" feeling? cause I had that for the past 3 days friend.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Nos: Focus on your big awesome casing of Drealmerz, not on arguing about the reality of the game. I gave my take on it. No shit it's a narrative. It's my perception and I'm telling it. Don't ask for my story if you're going to whine about it after.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

This could still turn into a solid game for me but yes we most certainly are not there
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 935, baku and munna wrote:Meanwhile I am saddened that Brian didn't even engage me on the scumread on them.
What do you want to talk about?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 935, baku and munna wrote:Thing is we both are iffy on my boy cephir and his fence sitting,sheep other style so I am kinda unsure on what to do. I do not think I am in any position to swing a vote there on my own.
I would vote Ceph.
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:42 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 944, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 935, baku and munna wrote:Meanwhile I am saddened that Brian didn't even engage me on the scumread on them.
What do you want to talk about?
I still find the way you handled early game to be extremly weird and you never to my knowledge explained it. Sure this happened pages ago but still. Your reasoning on reg back then was pretty bad imoand the way you switched on us after nobod followed you on it is even worse.

So whatgives? What promted you to change from "reg is weird for not voting the best push and voting on baku for some compromise thing which I think isnt legit" to "yea I will join reg on the slot I called him suspicious for voting like that a moment ago"
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by baku and munna »

In post 945, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 935, baku and munna wrote:Thing is we both are iffy on my boy cephir and his fence sitting,sheep other style so I am kinda unsure on what to do. I do not think I am in any position to swing a vote there on my own.
I would vote Ceph.
Not enough support still.

It doesn't help that there isn't really a case on him to be made because he hasn't done anything per say other than exist passibly. In it's own merit that is the scummy thing imo, it's not like he is lurking it out or bored either cause he appears to be aware on who to sheep and what popular. He is just tactically not confronting anything.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by hiplop »

okay I've finally caught up.

I massively prefer baku to varsoon/desperado. I do think Desperado's person he replaced posts WERE scummy, but I've liked his posting since then. Chance just person rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll try to get more thoughts out before deadline but I am at a family dinner and sneak posting this eek

VOTE: baku
third best scummer of all time
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 498, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 475, Regfan wrote:@Floodgates(N) - From the sounds of it Prism will probably be running through what about MariaR is coming across as town given they're sharing the same read as me but a quick summary of where I'm at is that I disagreed with her stance on Hiplop but think the way she went about it and explained her stance with Varsoon for instance in felt like she really believed what she was saying, same goes for the interaction with Cephrir and Hip in . Her 'notes' thoughts in , and have things there that I either agree with (I also have Sunlit and Hebi as unaligned and mentioned that in my initial catch up, I'll let MariaR run through why exactly she has that stance and if I think she's missing anything there I'll go into it afterwards) or can understand how she's getting to where she is (The Varsoon read, the Sakura read). It's less "the format" of the posts and more everything in there I think are legitimate thoughts from her trying to assess the game, I don't really have any concerns about her posting so far at all. Wouldn't put her in the same category as town as some other players here but it's a read I feel pretty happy with at the moment.
In post 440, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: baku and munna
What prompted this change, going from voting me to voting with me is fairly large and while I appreciate the support I'd like some thought process on the move.
I went back through your reads posts and tried to look at the game from your perspective. Didn't really get that far, admittedly, but I do see where you're coming from regarding Varsoon. My main gripe with him was that I originally thought he was pushing for a Maria lynch based on his early assessment of her play (which I obviously don't agree with), but after realizing that Maria was the one who instigated the discussion and the way he interacted with her during it, I don't get the same iffy feels I did the first time around.

I was townreading Maria off the first couple of pages, but I admittedly do not know what she's posted since then since I've either been skipping or skimming her posts since her posting style changed.

As far as you're concerned, I felt that my issue with you was more of a personality difference and that the problem was probably just a me issue and that I was probably just butting heads with another vocal townie. I don't really agree with anything you said about Baku/Sunlit. I was just tired and didn't want to vote you anymore, so I sheeped you. Although I have similar feels about Baku's recent posting as the ones you've outlined in 476 (minus the experimental scum tell since I don't know what that is).

Nos is still my favorite lynch though. I'm confused as to why he reacted to me the way he did in 412, telling me that I misinterpreted his question, and then is completely fine with the response you gave him in 424. Even if I consider that he just thought I was misinterpreting his original question, I still don't get why it was so important for him to ask when he could have clearly figured that out on his own (and it's not like your answer was different from the groupings he figured out himself). It just seems like a really overblown reaction since he knew I was scumreading him.

More thoughts later. I haven't had much of a chance to really dive into this game as much as I'd have liked, but I have a really good opportunity to do that starting tomorrow.
I explained most of it in this post. And I was voting Reg for all of...5 hours and in the early hours when most people were sleeping, so what is this about me changing votes under the pretense that no one was following me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”