Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:45 am

Post by hebichan »

Catching up some, though I really dislike Varsoon's end the day comment. It seems super forced here. I am actually just going to vote there until I read more.

VOTE: Varsoon
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Varsoon »

fwiw, Nos, you can eat rope. :P
In post 873, Desperado wrote:@ varsoon: who besides reg had you as lock town and now doesn't?
Don't send me out on busywork that you can do just fine, yourself.

@Regfan: Tell me what you want elaboration on, in specific?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 875, hebichan wrote:Catching up some, though I really dislike Varsoon's end the day comment. It seems super forced here. I am actually just going to vote there until I read more.

VOTE: Varsoon
Catching up, myself, and this is a garbage vote and I also have been scumreading your slot from the get-go.

VOTE: Hebichan

Get got, chump.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:56 am

Post by hebichan »

Honestly, I am not sure where to sort Desperado anymore, Baku might be defending them to get town credit, from what I read. I agree with the major consensus that Baku seems pretty scum.

The more I look at it, the more I don't think I have enough information to sort LLD, but I think drealz has been looking like town in the past few posts.

Varsoon though, between trying to end the day, the theater in post 861 and this lazy counter vote seems hard scum, and I am going to stick on my catch up vote there. I have felt uneasy about him since he said "ah you guys should probably just vote the dream with me" which just felt like he was trying to set himself up as agreeable and a leader early on.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

We've only got 1/4 our time left, which means, at best, 10 to 15 more pages. Or do you not understand how deadlines work, Hebi?
You're so confbiased that even trying to start with all of what's wrong with your 878 is giving me a headache.
I really hope that everyone else can see how sloppily you paint.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:26 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 879, Varsoon wrote:We've only got 1/4 our time left, which means, at best, 10 to 15 more pages. Or do you not understand how deadlines work, Hebi?
You're so confbiased that even trying to start with all of what's wrong with your 878 is giving me a headache.
I really hope that everyone else can see how sloppily you paint.
It's not a hard time limit, read the rules.

It's an activity limit, if we don't post content we get timed out.

Calling to end the day does make it run out though, so bully for you!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

Cool, so we have even less than 10 to 15 pages, then.
Especially if you insist on walling over trash.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

the deadline goes back up if you start wailing what
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 876, Varsoon wrote:fwiw, Nos, you can eat rope. :P
In post 873, Desperado wrote:@ varsoon: who besides reg had you as lock town and now doesn't?
Don't send me out on busywork that you can do just fine, yourself.

@Regfan: Tell me what you want elaboration on, in specific?
???

i asked because regfan is the only player who fits that criteria based on what I've seen. it was meant to imply that I don't think it applies to anyone else and that maybe you're just bullshitting
;)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by morph the cat »

VC 1-13: Major

baku and munna
(5): Regfan, Brian Skies, NoticeMeSenpai, drealmerz7, Cephrir
Desperado
(3): hiplop, Sakura Hana, Floodgates
drealmerz7
(2): Lady Lambdadelta, Nosferatu
Varsoon
(2): Desperado, hebichan
Cephrir
(2): baku and munna, MariaR
Imperium
(1): Syryana
hebichan
(1): Varsoon

Not Voting
(1): Imperium

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Syryana is v/la until August 20

Dream Timer (recalculated):

Day 1 Dream Choice
1. "My Dream Came True"
2. "We Don't Need Another Hero. Oh Wait, Yes We Do!"
3. "I Can't Make Up My Mind"

Vote for the dream of your choice by PMing the mod.

At the end of day 1, information about the dream that receives the most votes will be revealed.

You will be able to finalize your dream choice during the Moonrise phase.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Regfan »

Very hungover :(

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammy, deadline is coming up and I really need to see where you're at, particularly want to hear about which of Desp/Baku you think is more likely.

@NMS -
No problem, I'm nowhere near wanting to lynch Varsoon at all and he's probably still somewhere around my weakest town read at the moment so odds are you're still right on him, just not as sure as I was earlier. And awesome, nice to see another Aussie around here.

@Desperado -
Brian answered it for me, scum WK to look better upon a town flip, and yes it still happens and I think it happened in the last game we played together too (?). There's also the added benefit that it gives them something to talk about and seem like they're contributing. I think the more likely scenario here is that both yourself and Baku are scum but if you're town here I'm really not understanding where you're coming from with your read on them.

@Varsoon -
Specifically I would like you to run through what your thought process and progression has been on your GIF->Me read since it seems non-existent inside your ISO. I'd also like your read on Desperado explained, you scum read and voted the slot earlier and since have moved to Nos->Baku->Hebi and sort of just dropping that vote and read and not really touching a whole lot on it with him being a leading wagon here is worrying, so what's your read on him here and why?

Not liking Hebis vote and reasoning on Varsoon over voting Baku who he agrees is a decent chance of being scum here.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Regfan »

My rough estimate based on the speed that the deadline seems to be going down is that we've got 36-48 hours until it hits, don't think plurality lynch is a thing here which means we're better not to actually cut it close and should aim to lynch in the next ~24-30 hours. This means people need to actually start coming in today and making their stance really known about which of the main wagons they want to lynch (hint; The answer is Baku, the slots read on both Sunlit & Dreams don't make sense whatsoever, their reaction towards NMS was atrocious and there's no real actual thought process shown inside their posting that comes across as genuine).
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I can compromise on baku if need be.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Desperado »

Was that dunnstral WKing someone? I feel like he actually got mileage out of that tho. You were already giving baku push back on their sunlit read, it isn't reasonable for scumbaku to think there's any credit to be gained
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Desperado »

and I think I've been pretty clear about why I'm townreading them so do you not understand it or do you just disagree? They are either town who got a good read or scum WKing, I don't understand why you're acting as if the first scenario isn't a possibility
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Baku

I hate all these wagons but let's pray I'm wrong
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

hiplop has been prodded.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by hiplop »

I AM SO SORRY. Things are busy until sunday!!! But I will hunt you scum and find you etc.
third best scummer of all time
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, it was Dunnstral and I disagree that what he did and what Baku might be doing are particularly different, them being pressured already wouldn't deter scum.

Hiplop, day likely ends in the next 36 hours, if you can dedicate even ~30 minutes to reading up very soon it'd be appreciated.
Floodgates
Floodgates
Goon
Floodgates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Floodgates »

I've been really struggling to keep up with this game-have learned the hard way that 4 is too much for me and I shouldn't take on more than 2-but I've got the fire in me again. I'll be back and in full fury soon.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

I wish I had more to say but my stances are the same as before and nothing has really got my urge to comment
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, I can't do more than 2 games at once anymore I don't think and probably wouldn't even go past 1.
In post 895, MariaR wrote:I wish I had more to say but my stances are the same as before and nothing has really got my urge to comment
You don't seem particularly happy with the EOD choices, if you think there's potential we're on the wrong track some words about that would be nice.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

additionally, baku+ hasn't come to do much defending or pushing a CW, something I think scum do more than town (brace themselves and bide time hoping to ride it out until it dissolves)
balance among all things
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

The main wagons are people I somewhat tr (desp) and nulls I can't really say "I am confident this is flipping scum" and that is never a good choice I feel like Baku has been the obv choice of a lynch if not today tomorrow etc and scum are praying on it his posts are yes...bad but it just feels like ml bait zzz
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 885, Regfan wrote:

@Varsoon -
Specifically I would like you to run through what your thought process and progression has been on your GIF->Me read since it seems non-existent inside your ISO. I'd also like your read on Desperado explained, you scum read and voted the slot earlier and since have moved to Nos->Baku->Hebi and sort of just dropping that vote and read and not really touching a whole lot on it with him being a leading wagon here is worrying, so what's your read on him here and why?

Not liking Hebis vote and reasoning on Varsoon over voting Baku who he agrees is a decent chance of being scum here.
I voted for GiF because I really needed GiF engaging with the game and dropping content. Elusive!GiF, for me, is scum!GiF. The whole "I have something good to say" but then never saying it, and, hell, REPLACING OUT WITHOUT SAYING IT, damns his slot for me. You immediately came in and started dropping a lot of content and push for engagement, but it hasn't helped me get a clearer read on you at all.

However, that was a wagon going nowhere. Desperado came out with an uncharacteristic attack on me that felt like it was pushing to get people who had fading townreads on me to jump onto that wagon--a very deliberate attempt at forcing out what'd be a justified mislynch. I had to call that out.

I cover why I transfer to Nos pretty well around when I voted there, but it was mostly Nos' horrible posturing and awkward vote/distancing from the BSkies push, which I then pressured them to double down and AtE on, which I still think is reflective of scum!Nos.

I felt like the day was ending and, while I don't have shit of a read between Baku, I liked the wagon composition of Regfan (Null-Scum), Brian Skies (Lean Town), NoticeMeSenpai (Town), drealmerz7 (Town), Cephrir (Lean Town) a lot more than I cared for hebichan (Lean Scum), hiplop (Lean Scum), Sakura Hana (Lean Scum), Floodgates (Null Town) on Desperado. I started to see the Desperado wagon as a thing that'd maybe be, like, Desp flips town, then I'm next, and I was like, "Well, that would be a shite direction for the game to go." so I avoided returning to the Desperado wagon once I realize Nos wagon had no wheels.

With Hebi's entry, my earlier scumread (informed by empty-feeling posting and awkward positioning in general, esp re: Sunlit and the LLD stuff--they were just kinda around but none of their content seemed to do anything worthwhile but ask questions that didn't seem to build towards any game-solving I could discern) was emboldened by their really reachy, flimsy, scum-painty case on me.

I could try to substantiate these reads a bit more, but the busywork of finding exactly what posts made me feel what seems like a whole lot of time wasted when you could just trust that these are the things I believe, but if you don't believe them, I really don't have some amazing argument that's going to win you over for them. When I do, I'll post it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”