False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2771, drealmerz7 wrote:it looks like it is necessary to remind some of you that Mulch was bodyguard and there is a possibly of a double-tap kill
I'll look into the possibility by isoing Mulch to see his townreads. It's plausible at the very least, which would explain a missing kill (mafia's).
In post 2772, drealmerz7 wrote:or vecna's BP absorbed
This is also possible and does give weight to the idea Vecna would be town, though lol if the mafia thought of all people this game Vecna was the one who most needed to die.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:36 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1411, Mulch wrote:Desperado wagon gives me good vibes
Huh. The only other person who was on said Desperado wagon was Vecna. This would conflict with , but that's further up in his iso.

Mulch never gave anything in the way of actual townreads as far as I can tell in his iso. :?
(Mulch you're free to point them out to me if I'm wrong because I'd be all too happy to admit I was wrong but seriously I see none.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:44 am

Post by mastina »

Bleh.
  1. Vecna's iso is shorter than I'd expect if he were town so I'm questioning his alignment.
  2. Most of his scumreads on D1 are players we know the alignments of. I have to go back to here to find anything even possibly indicative of Vecna being a target:
    In post 1707, Vecna wrote:If you dont wanna see bulba or mario lynched.........youre not shifting the momentum to the proper wagon.......why exactly?
    In post 1703, Vecna wrote:Llamur is scum, bulba is town, mario is whatever and about as uninteresting a lynch as we can possibly get at this point
    And drealmerz, ive learnt enough about your town-game over the last few games together to realize when your main priority is to come off as a know-it-all instead of trying to blend in and fool people <3
  3. The first thing before that?
    In post 1380, Vecna wrote:
    In post 1373, Desperado wrote:
    In post 1362, Vecna wrote:Even though I really hate changing reads/votes based on replacement input
    be more specific
    is your read changing or is it just the vote?
    How on earth would my read be changing while the slot literally hasnt participated in forever? Obviously im just giving the replacement the opportunity to participate so he doesnt still get lol-hammered before having the opportunity to do anything.
    VOTE: Desperado
    Thanks for reminding me you still havent contributed anything of worth though
    There really isn't as much to Vecna's iso (especially D1 iso) as I was hoping there'd be.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yah vecna is one of my top scumleans
balance among all things
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by mastina »

Btw, Bulb.
In post 2774, mastina wrote:IF DUNKERDOODLES IS SCUM:
EddieFenix
MarioManiac4
Llamarble

IF DUNKERDOODLES IS TOWN:
EddieFenix
Llamarble
I am QUITE aware that these stances of mine are shitting over your last request essentially. Like. These are basically the polar opposite of what you told me to do. I KNOW. I SUCK. I AM A SHITTY PERSON. I AM BLATANTLY IGNORING THE ADVICE OF THE DEAD FLIPPED TOWN. I can see your facepalm--no, headdesk--from the dead thread assuming you have access to one. I can see you ranting and raving at me. I'M SORRY. I JUST CAN'T.

I don't have it in me to townread them. I just don't. I know you did. And I
want
to be able to trust in you. But goddammit. I just CAN'T. All I have is that I hope you have it in you to forgive my sins.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:56 am

Post by mastina »

(For what it's worth Ginngie probably has also done her fair share of ranting at the utter incompetence of most town players especially me--I should be the damn shining beacon of hope in a town like this. But I'm no better than anyone else in the town...if anything, I'm worse. The person who's SUPPOSED to be solving the game is the person who most likely is the furthest away from doing so and I AM SORRY BUT I AM HAVING A REALLY. FUCKING. BAD. GAME. And yes I do intend to take full responsibility for the loss that I'm almost assuredly eating; I won't make excuses for it and I won't try to defend it because I fucking suck, I know I fucking suck, there's no denying I fucking suck so you have every right to say I fucking sucked.)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

being a bit dramatic there mastina it's pinging me pretty good

we're D2 in a whacked game after NL on D1

chillax
balance among all things
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

Big iso, people complain

Small iso, vecna must be scum
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 2782, Vecna wrote:Big iso, people complain

ITS OK VECNA

I TOWN READ YOU
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

You tr
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

A 3p claim
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Nice read
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2783, Chickadee wrote:
In post 2782, Vecna wrote:Big iso, people complain

ITS OK VECNA

I TOWN READ YOU
In post 2785, SnarkySnowman wrote:A 3p claim
Claimed 3p? are you sure?

I obviously town read him as well.

i still think there is a good chance of no scum in this game.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how does that work wincon wise?

if there's only survivors and town, don't we all win already?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

plus with the questionnaire and player influence in the game, I'd think that "installs" scum, both group and 3rd party
balance among all things
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by xyzzy »

after a long day of assessing who is a Zoë and who is a Zelda and the harrowing experience of seeing Toby Determined leave to go make his life in another town, you all finally come to a decision.

"it's unanimous," someone says.

"uh, no, it's just a majority," another person says. "like, we didn't have to decide this unanimously, and we still haven't done that."

"sure we have," the first person says. "we unanimously decided to kill Toby Determined. we each got one vote, and every single person here is voting for Dunkerdoodles."

"have you been paying any attention at all?" asks the second person. "like, that's literally not how it went at all. we're killing Dunkerdoodles."

"no," says Dunkerdoodles. "I think the first person who spoke just now between the two of you is correct. I can confidently say that they are correct, and I am totally unbiased in this discussion."

"that's--that's!" the second person says.

"I'm glad Toby Determined is willing to stand up for what's right and agree with me. get him, everyone!"

"wait what" says Dunkerdoodles.

and then everyone grabs Dunkerdoodles. that's definitely how everyone meant for that to go.

votecount 2.L.916 players voting for Dunkerdoodles (mastina, mastina, mastina, drealmerz7, drealmerz7, Desperado, Desperado, randomidget, randomidget, MarioManiac4, ActionDan, ActionDan, chesskid3, chesskid3)
7 players voting for SnarkySnowman (Vecna, Vecna, Srceenplay, Chickadee, Chickadee, Llamarble, Llamarble)
3 players voting for drealmerz7 (EddieFenix, EddieFenix, Not_Mafia)

4 players not voting (ActionDan, Dunkerdoodles, SnarkySnowman)

with 28 votes, it takes 15 to lynch. valid lynch targets are Chickadee, drealmerz7, Dunkerdoodles, MarioManiac4, and SnarkySnowman.

4 players healing Vaxkiller (Srceenplay, mastina, ActionDan, chesskid3)
3 players healing Not_Mafia (Chickadee, Not_Mafia, MarioManiac4)
3 players healing Bulbazak (drealmerz7, randomidget, EddieFenix)
3 players healing Mulch (mastina, randomidget, Vecna)

1 player hurting Llamarble (mastina)

1 player hurting Vecna with a blade (mastina)

1 player hurting drealmerz7 with a fish slap (Vecna)

the following players have an additional vote: ActionDan, Chickadee, Desperado, EddieFenix, Llamarble, Not_Mafia, SnarkySnowman, Vecna, chesskid3, drealmerz7, mastina, randomidget

day 2 has ended.

Dunkerdoodles
"scrum me hard, Keith!" mafia ultra-macho reverse questionnaire role cop backup*12 day 3 vigilante 1 shot day bulletproof

you win the game when no one who opposes the mafia is alive, or when nothing can prevent this.

you're a member of the "scrum me hard, Keith!" mafia, along with [one or more players]. you can communicate with [that player or those players] here:

you're ultra-macho, which means that if any other member of the mafia would die at night, you'll die instead, and you are immune to any actions that would protect you from death.

each night, you can target a player to attempt to learn that player's role. I will then send you 4 questions from the questionnaire, at most one of which will have been submitted by your target. you will then guess whether any of the questions were written by that player, and if so, which one, and if you got it right, you will learn that player's role.

your faction also has access to a kill each night. you may freely use your kill along with any other powers that you have access to.

if the day 3 vigilante, the backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, and the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante die, you will become the day 3 vigilante.

the first time you would die as a result of being killed by another player during the day, you will instead not die.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:33 am

Post by xyzzy »

hey everyone, I've had a weird couple of days and have not been able to do most stuff related to night, so I'm extending the night. it'll still be a bit of time before I can get online much, but I'll try to Get some done this evening. sorry for the delays, but I'll let you know stuff as soon as I can!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:59 am

Post by xyzzy »

hey, once again, sorry for the delays. the breakup I mentioned going through last weekend ended up causing a lot of stress for me over the last few days, and that kept me away from the site.

here's a deadline: (expired on 2017-10-17 19:00:00)
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by xyzzy »

12 of you wake up the next morning. that's definitely fewer than the number of you who went to sleep last night, and you all find that deeply troubling. "where did the missing people go," you all wonder aloud to yourselves. "where could they possibly have gone?"

after several hours of thinking this through and an impromptu viewing of the 1995 Betty Thomas comedy flick
The Brady Bunch Movie
, you suddenly realize that they were probably just murdered by the people who have been murdering you all. yes, that's the most logical explanation. you're honestly not sure why it took you all that long to come up with that possibility, but here we are.

however, because you spent so much time deliberating over what might have caused the disappearances of MarioManiac4 and mastina, you run out of time to go through the whole rigamarole of actually reaching a majority vote, so with only a short amount of time left in the day, you all decide to just go with the good old plurality vote.

also, you all agree that Michael McKean, who played the villain in
The Brady Bunch Movie
, was absolutely robbed in not being nominated for an Emmy for his performance in Vince Gilligan's
Breaking Bad
spinoff
Better Call Saul
. it's just absolute bullshit, you all agree.

MarioManiac4
1-shot jailkeeper day 4 day role cop compulsive odd night commuter miller

you win when all players that oppose the town are eliminated.

each odd-numbered night, you will automatically become immune to all night actions, and you be unable to perform any actions.

you have the following 1-shot ability: during the night, you can target another player, and that player will be immune to all night actions and will be unable to perform any night actions.

on day 4, you will have the following 1-shot ability: you can target another player and learn that player's role.

if another player uses an investigative ability on you that reveals your alignment, they will be told that you are a member of the mafia.

mastina
1-shot doctor 1-shot bodyguard double voter backup*5 day 3 vigilante day 2 neighborizor hated

you win when all players that oppose the town are eliminated.

you have the following 1-shot ability: during the night, you can target another player, and that player will be immune to all kill actions that night.

you have the following 1-shot ability: during the night, you can target another player, and if that player would die during the night, you will die instead.

each day, you have two votes.

if the day 3 vigilante, the backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, and the backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante die, you will become the day 3 vigilante.

during day 2, you may write neighborize: player in the game thread. you will then have a neighborhood with the named player for the rest of the game.

it takes one fewer votes to lynch you.

during day 3, no player will be able to unvote. the lynch will be decided by a plurality. if no plurality is achieved (i.e., two or more players have an equal number of votes and have more votes each than any other player), a player will be chosen at random from among the players with the most votes. you may vote for no lynch, and if a plurality of players vote for no lynch, then that will be what happens. if it becomes impossible for a given player to not be the lynch target, the day will end. otherwise, the day will end when the deadline is reached.

votecount 3.0112 players not voting (Srceenplay, randomidget, Not_Mafia, Chickadee, Desperado, SnarkySnowman, Llamarble, chesskid3, EddieFenix, Vecna, ActionDan)

there are 11 votes. it takes a plurality to achieve a lynch.

day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-10-31 23:00:00).
Last edited by xyzzy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Desperado »

Hi

Nobody vote

I have another shot, it was my wish n1
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I got No Result on my target ):

damn, I feel like mastina died for me

that sucks

owe you one!
balance among all things
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

YOU STAND ACCUSED OF TREACHERY. VILLAINY OF THE FIFTH DEGREE. OBVSCUMITUDE. REVERSAL OF PLAYSTYLE UPON THE DEATH OF YOUR 'DEAR FRIEND' BULBATHROWER

HOW DO YOU PLEAD?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

Who wants me to shoot dreal? Show of hands
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7