Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2095, Purple Nurple wrote: If you want to get personal pm me after the game and I can show you exactly why I'm leagues better than you are or ever will be. Theres no point bringing that up in a game when we have wincons and its a distraction. But sure, I don't understand FM.

Why don't you show me exactly what you're seeing? What im seeing is a dumbass who refuses to give reads and attacks other players for doing exactly what you're doing. Also, I think you're town.

VOTE: kise
thx for another good laugh, but you aren't better, and i'm too lazy pull my crystal ball in middle of the night to see future. I can tell one thing for a fact - you not doing same as i do, you lost your head, when i provoked you into voting me

P-edit: aaaand we back :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2097, Chara wrote:how do we get to lynch phase if you're not trying to lynch?
When i said i want lynch right now? I'm in no rush, i have a lot nulls, so i'm happy to take my time and explore my lynch options
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2098, Purple Nurple wrote:VOTE: ramcius

never mind. that last line is not ok.
i don't see how this admittance makes Ramcius scum. certainly there's a lot wrong with it from a playstyle perspective. i'm townreading him the more this exchange goes on.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

i think ramcius is town atm
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2100, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2095, Purple Nurple wrote: If you want to get personal pm me after the game and I can show you exactly why I'm leagues better than you are or ever will be. Theres no point bringing that up in a game when we have wincons and its a distraction. But sure, I don't understand FM.

Why don't you show me exactly what you're seeing? What im seeing is a dumbass who refuses to give reads and attacks other players for doing exactly what you're doing. Also, I think you're town.

thx for another good laugh, but you aren't better, and i'm too lazy pull my crystal ball in middle of the night to see future. I can tell one thing for a fact - you not doing same as i do, you lost your head, when i provoked you into voting me

P-edit: aaaand we back :lol:
Spoiler: if you want to see me not understanding FM
Let's look at each of our last 5 completed games. edit: i would do more but you don't have any others i could find that you hadn't subbed from that were recentish, had 5 for me already in a clipboard so pasted. does not include subbed games nor "noncompetitive" games (as in, I didn't include grand idea).

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=71096 - Won, you were the day 1 lynch.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=71688 - Won, you were the day 2 lynch.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=72144 - Won, played fine here I guess, tunnelled titus on a quick skim but eh I can empathize.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=71300 - Won, again, played fine. killed n4.

vs

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=73043 - Lost, the entire game I tunnelled both scum, got lynched day 3 but I know math from the dead thread and I think luv would agree I deserved the win there.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72998 - Won, endgamed for a very clean win.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=73125 - Won, endgamed for a very clean win.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72708 - Won, lynched day 4 after successfully doccing town two of the three nights (/still salty), I had the entire scum team day 4 though.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=72576 - Won, tunnelled BOTH scum the entire day 1, got one lynched, got night killed and got the other lynched postmortem.

So actually, this shows me you aren't as bad as your play this game makes me believe.

UNVOTE:

Give your scumreads. There is NO BENEFIT to not outing them. People argue not doing reads lists is good because it doesn't out your townreads for scum to know early on, which I can understand, but not giving your scumreads is anti-town and awful play. Also, you should explain your townreads here now that you've given them because they're all likely enough lynches, especially the latter 2. And ftr, I knew I wasn't going to like this game and why I will probably be disappearing when Mastina is back.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Kise »

Still picking up from yesterday. Quick question: besides Akira, is there another character known for being a trickster and/or a character known for handing out supplies/gifts?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

Ramcius always looks shady as town (shade here defined as scummy, not as in throwing shade), but he feels town to me, increasingly so after the last few pages.

Chara, while I'm catching up, talk to me about Chikorita? MM4 has felt gut town to me, for similar reasons that I townread him in my previous game with him (Clash of the Gods) on.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2104, Purple Nurple wrote: Give your scumreads. There is NO BENEFIT to not outing them. People argue not doing reads lists is good because it doesn't out your townreads for scum to know early on, which I can understand, but not giving your scumreads is anti-town and awful play. Also, you should explain your townreads here now that you've given them because they're all likely enough lynches, especially the latter 2. And ftr, I knew I wasn't going to like this game and why I will probably be disappearing when Mastina is back.
There is benefit to keep scumreads in secret - people are more careful, when talking to you, if they know you are suspecting them, or might refuse talk at all, while they are more careless, if they think you might TR them
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Leonshade »

I'm going to sort Yume as town for now, otherwise she's doing an incredibly reckless gambit. "Miller executioner" sounds like a claim that would come from a caught scum executioner out of desperation, it's not something to out on the first Day under zero pressure.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

Do you not think any competent scum is careful when talking to anyone regardless of their read status?

I can empathize with your general point because I fake/exaggerate reads for reactions and the like somewhat often, but I don't think it really stands when we do need to sort you as well as possibly agree with your scumreads
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2109, Purple Nurple wrote:Do you not think any competent scum is careful when talking to anyone regardless of their read status?

I can empathize with your general point because I fake/exaggerate reads for reactions and the like somewhat often, but I don't think it really stands when we do need to sort you as well as possibly agree with your scumreads
If we talking about competent scums, then it's less likely they end up in my scumreads on D1 and even if they do, it would be hard push for their lynch, so my focus is less competent scums early on
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:30 am

Post by ChikoritasInAction »

In post 2090, Purple Nurple wrote:why is that different than any large? I'm having a really hard time seeing your argument
it wasn't an argument for anything, so that would be why you're having trouble seeing my argument
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:36 am

[spoiler="Idk if I'm doing this spoiler right]][/spoiler][/spoiler]
In post 2090, Purple Nurple wrote:why is that different than any large? I'm having a really hard time seeing your argument
In post 2095, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2093, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2086, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2074, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2067, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2064, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2059, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2055, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2054, Purple Nurple wrote:VOTE: ramcius

i want your wagon
why?
I don't mind cutting dead weight D1 in big games even if they have green role card
Did i upset you for calling your buddy dead weight? Sorry not sorry, was fun to talk to ya, see ya around
what exactly are you doing that makes you not dead weight? your awesome popins such as "pn and rn might be staged" and "do I need to policy lynch you again"? threatening to pl a person who's posting more than you?
do you really want go down this road? your attack on my post count shows how little you understand in FM, so how about we stop here?
if I was voting you for post count I would be voting yume. I don't know what FM is jsyk
do i have become Math and put your nose in your own posts? You literally pointed out i have less posts than Mulch

FM is forum mafia, the very thing we are in
If you want to get personal pm me after the game and I can show you exactly why I'm leagues better than you are or ever will be. Theres no point bringing that up in a game when we have wincons and its a distraction. But sure, I don't understand FM.

[/spoiler]

HURT: purple nurple

it seems like you're voting for personal reasons against who kise really is, not who kise is in the game

-echo
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2110, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2109, Purple Nurple wrote:Do you not think any competent scum is careful when talking to anyone regardless of their read status?

If we talking about competent scums, then it's less likely they end up in my scumreads on D1 and even if they do, it would be hard push for their lynch, so my focus is less competent scums early on
can you start by explaining your townreads?
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 am

i want your wagon
why?
I don't mind cutting dead weight D1 in big games even if they have green role card
Did i upset you for calling your buddy dead weight? Sorry not sorry, was fun to talk to ya, see ya around
what exactly are you doing that makes you not dead weight? your awesome popins such as "pn and rn might be staged" and "do I need to policy lynch you again"? threatening to pl a person who's posting more than you?
do you really want go down this road? your attack on my post count shows how little you understand in FM, so how about we stop here?
if I was voting you for post count I would be voting yume. I don't know what FM is jsyk
do i have become Math and put your nose in your own posts? You literally pointed out i have less posts than Mulch

If you want to get personal pm me after the game and I can show you exactly why I'm leagues better than you are or ever will be. Theres no point bringing that up in a game when we have wincons and its a distraction. But sure, I don't understand FM.

wait retract that I have to be more careful, that's against ramcius not kise. my b.

-echo
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 am

wow my posts are fifty shades of fucked up sorry
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2112, ChikoritasInAction wrote:[spoiler="Idk if I'm doing this spoiler right]][/spoiler][/spoiler]

i want your wagon
why?

[/spoiler]

HURT: purple nurple

it seems like you're voting for personal reasons against who kise really is, not who kise is in the game

-echo
excuse me? I have never played with, talked to, or heard of kise before this game, and I have never implied anything else.

pedit- - lol
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2111, ChikoritasInAction wrote:
it wasn't an argument for anything, so that would be why you're having trouble seeing my argument
so what was the point of saying it?
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 am

because everyone's bickering "blah blah blah you're not doing anything in this game blah " but nobody is actually doing much of anything
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 am

it's a shitty/invalid excuse for a "scum read" at this point
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2118, ChikoritasInAction wrote:because everyone's bickering "blah blah blah you're not doing anything in this game blah " but nobody is actually doing much of anything
well, you are one of the ones not doing much of anything, so i don't see why that matters. there's lots to go off, we are at page 80 and i don't agree with the statement nobody is doing anything.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2119, ChikoritasInAction wrote:it's a shitty/invalid excuse for a "scum read" at this point
hm.?

you're confusing me so much lol

would you mind laying out your stronger reads to either direction?
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Did my uptick in posting come off as beetlejuicy as chikoritas'? I need to know for personal reasons. Chick pretend to be a town leader, what would you do right now? Dance for me.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 2105, Kise wrote:Still picking up from yesterday. Quick question: besides Akira, is there another character known for being a trickster and/or a character known for handing out supplies/gifts?
yes to both, how come?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Me want pagetop
GTKAS
| here.