Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Beneath The Mask [Endgame]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Beneath the mask, I found my inner fire.

Backup Moddie
: mhsmith0
Reviewers
: mhsmith0
Special Thanks
: Regfan inspectourscout/Zaphkael Torque nancy

Playerlist

-
PenguinPower
-
Purple Nurple
* (mastina and Eddie Cane/skirt skirt)
-
Toranaga
Lil Uzi Vert**

-
RationalNumbers
(Drixx and MathBlade)
-
Yume
-
Varsoon

-
ChikoritasInAction
(EchoVision and MarioManic4)
-
Leonshade
-
Alchemist21

-
Chesskid3

-
Ellibereth

-
xRECKONERx
-
Smocaine
-
davesaz
-
Brian Skies
Keyenpeydee

-
Ramcius

-
Creature

-
Kise

-
Maki and Kaito
* (Maki Harukawa and Dunnstral)
-
WhemeStar

-
Chara
Not Chara
ActionDan

-
Mulch

Key

Bolded = Confirmed Role PM.
* = Prods.
Striked = Replaced.

Spoiler: Stealing Hearts (Alive: 11/22)
Purple Nurple was able to finally feel like they could protect their daughter and become a family. They were Munehisa Iwai.
Toranaga left their mark in time. They were Yuuske Kitagawa.
RationalNumbers left their mark in time. They were Makoto Niijima.
Ellibereth managed to deal with some assholes that made her sell stones for ~reasons~. They were Chihaya Mifune
Smocaine suceeded in their goals. They were Igor
davesaz left their mark in time. They were Akira Kurusu
Brian Skies left their mark in time. They were Haru Okumura
Ramcius was able to restore her reputation and as such her Clinic became popular. They were Tae Takemi
Maki and Kaito could report whatever she wanted, because she had earned that freedom for herself. They were Ichiko Ohya
WhemeStar suceeded in their goals. They were Justine.
Chara finally could overcome the burdens of some child's parents, and did what she loved to do most: teaching. They were Sadayo Kawakami.
Spoiler: Lost Their Will to Fight (Dead: 11/22)
Kise
was liquidified. He was
Yaldaboath
with the
Toranosuke Yoshida
fakeclaim.
| DAY 1
Yume
collapsed and died while falling down some stairs. She was
Sae Niijima
| NIGHT 1
Alchemist21
suddenly decided to drop dead. He was
Sojiro Sakura
| NIGHT 1
Mulch
was taken in Day 2. He was
Goro Akechi
with a
Ann Takamaki
fakeclaim.
| DAY 2.
xRECKONERx
was tied to a bunch of horses and torn appart. They were
Futaba Sakura
| NIGHT 2
PenguinPower
confessed to their crimes. They were
Kunikazu Okumura
with a
Shinya Oda
fakeclaim.
| NIGHT 3
Varsoon
was arrested because apparently kids can kill people. They were
Ryuji Sakamoto
| NIGHT 3
Creature
was turned into a ragdoll. They were
Justine
| NIGHT 3
ChikoritasInAction
suffered from a major heart attack. They were
Morgana
| DAY 4
Leonshade
suffered from the tragic accident that just so happen to be VIVA LA REVOLUTION and now has his head on a pike. They were
Junya Kaneshiro
with a
Hifumi Togo
fakeclaim. | DAY 4
Chesskid3
turned himself in. He was
Masayoshi Shido
with a
Toranosuke Yoshida
fakeclaim
| DAY 4
--------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler: Events
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:26 am, edited 37 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

R
u
l
e
s
&
M
e
c
h
a
n
i
c
s

I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. I will inform you if this happens during the course of the game. I stole these from Nahdia and modified them to suit my needs!

Spoiler: Common Rules
>
All site rules apply here.
>
No quoting any private mod communication, including your role PM, or contents of private topics. This includes referring or alluding to specific time stamps on any private communication. You can paraphrase.
>
If you have the ability to edit, please refrain from doing so.
>
Do not discuss this game outside game related threads while it is ongoing. This includes contacting players of the game via Private Messaging or other outside communication.
>
Do not discuss other ongoing games in this game thread unless the mechanics of that game allow such (I would appreciate it if you let me know in advance if this is the case as well).
>
When dealing with rules infractions or othfer problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense.
>
Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself. I am fragile.
>
No angle shooting. Play in the spirit of the game. I shouldn't need to clarify this further.

Spoiler: Game Conduct Rules
>
My color is in the form of
A
M
O
T
H
E
R
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
R
A
I
N
B
O
W
. THAT MEANS IT IS MINE. DO NOT USE IT. OR I WILL FITE YOU. DO YOU FEEL THE POWER OF THE RAINBOW YET? Skittles is the best btw. OH MAN I LOVE SKITTLES. I am the best flower child.
>
Questions for me may be made either via PM or in the thread. If you ask a question in thread, please ensure you bold your question and begin with it with the tag "@mod" or "@Alisae" or "@Ali" so I am more likely to notice it.
>
Please do not use provable randomness (such as the dice tag) in thread. You may SAY you used randomization, but not prove it.
>
Do not make use of external websites as part of the game. If it can't be embedded into a post on the forums, it's not allowed. This includes resources such as Google Documents. You may use such things for your own reference, but never in conjunction with other players not part of your own slot. If you need a private topic to jot down your thoughts in ask for one, and an Alisae would be happy to provide!
>
No ciphers, encryption, extremely small text, or other similar tactics.
>
Do not threaten to abandon the game as a response to in game actions. Doing so will result in an immediate force replace if not modkill.
>
Do not threaten to report other players in order to attempt to influence their actions. If you believe someone is doing something worthy of a report, bring it to the attention of moderators.
>
If you notice an error in my moderating, you are free to point it out in the game thread. However, please also message me privately so that I notice and can amend the error as soon as possible.
>
PLEASE do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.
>
Do not make reference in game to any sort of moderator communication with the exception of game mechanics related communication.

Spoiler: Inactivity and V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access) Guidelines
>
I prod after 48 hours of inactivity and begin seeking replacement after another 24 hours.
>
If you receive more than three prods, I will immediately begin seeking replacement.
>
Please inform me
d
i
r
e
c
t
l
y
v
i
a
P
M
of any V/LA and
p
u
t
u
p
f
l
a
g
s
. Bolding your V/LA in thread also helps Alisaes! If you don't do this, I'm not responsible if I don't notice you're on V/LA and prod you during it.
>
If you have regular V/LA periods (such as being unavailable on weekends) please inform me pre-game and I will take this into account. Though if you can put up flags, this can help Alisaes a lot tyvm!

Spoiler: Gameplay Rules
>
This setup is role madness, and non-bastard (in that scum have the power to distribute their roles and fakeclaims manually pre-game, I do not plan on lieing to you or including any other bastard mechanics. I THOUGHT this was a bastard mechanic but turns it isn't so yay), and was reviewed by mhsmith0. Torque helped design the setup. I cannot guarantee balance, though we have strived for it.
>
There will be 2 votecounts. One will function as your normal votecount you see in everyday mafia games. The other will be meant to keep track of FoS'es. You will only have 1 vote for the normal votecount, and unlimited votes for the FoS Votecount. This secondary votecount has no other purpose then to help keep track of scumreads.
>
If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
>
Deadline modifications not ordained by the mechanics of the game itself will be granted rarely, only to accommodate for replacements, or in other extreme circumstances such as site downtime.
>
Votes must be made with either
bold
or VOTE:  tags. Votes not cast in this way
will not be counted
. For Fos'es you may either
Bold
or use HURT WITH A BLADE: hurt2 tags. HURT: hurt tags are also acceptable. To unFoS someone you may either use
Bold
or use HEAL: Heal tags.
>
Lynches are based on majority. As soon as a majority of alive players votes for a single slot, they will immediately be lynched and the game will progress to the night phase. Between when the final vote needed to lynch is cast and I process the lynch and progress the game to night, you may discuss the game in thread but take no actions.
>
If no majority is achieved by the end of a day phase, the vote will default to no lynch.
>
In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, mhsmith0 will take my place.
>
This game uses Natural Action Resolution.

Spoiler: Setup Information THAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BE READING
>
Scum have abilities that trigger upon getting a Calling Card.
>
There are 2 Dimensions: The Metaverse and The Real World. If your role pm says you can switch locations, you may jump into the Metaverse. Those in the Metaverse are uneffected by most actions in The Real World, and those in The Real World are unaffected by most actions in the Metaverse. Remember, if there is a conflict between a Rule and a Role, the Role will win. If you die in the Metaverse you die in the Real World. If you die in the Real World then you are just dead period. A protective action in the real world cannot prevent a kill in the Metaverse and vice versa.
>
Scum may choose to distribute their roles and fakeclaims manually during pre-game; they may choose which slot is given which role. The number of scum roles does not exceed the number of scum. If they cannot come to a decision, their roles will be distributed randomly. All other role distribution will be random.
>
Flavour is alignment indicative and scum have fakeclaims.
>
Daytalk is enabled for all unless stated otherwise.
>
Scum may use factional and individual actions simultaneously
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

The show's over.

Oh great Protagonist. It is through your eyes we watch this magnificent tale play out. You are a hero who's work has yet to apprieciated. You were charged for assault for defending a woman from a drunk man who just so happened to have a lot of power. And you were released on Probation and under the care of Sojiro Sakura. You went to Shujin Academy, where you met friends and you built your allies. And it was there you sent out your first Calling Card and started The Phantom Thieves. But it was here you started to go for bigger targets. You and your crew wanted to go after the "Big Names" to get all of the attention you seeked. And as you got more attention, The Phantom Thieves grew until there were 8 Core Members: Morgana, Ryuuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru. Together you stood up against the
Conspiracy
and you took them down. But, the time has come again. The Phantom Thieves and the
Town
needs someone that can guide them the way towards Revolution. With the power of your friends, will you be able to take back your life that was taken away from you by the
Conspiracy
? Can you lead your
Town
to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
? Can you rise the spirits of rebellion to start a revolution that will make it's mark in time? Or will the
Conspiracy
overwhelm and oppress you till the end of time?

Welcome The government told me I didn't send role pms out! In the Real World you are
Akira Kurusu
, a Phantom Thief Public Information Collector/Enabled Modified Alignment Cop Disabled Unlocked Dreaming God Enabled Deathproof Mason. However in the Metaverse you are
Joker
, a Conditional Strongman Limited Vigilante Unlocked Dreaming God.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

Your default location is:
The Real World

Phantom Thief: You are aware that other Phantom Thieves know your identity. If you preform an action on a Phantom Thief, you will learn that the person you targetted is a Phantom Thief.
Metaverse App: During the Night or Pre-Game, you may go into the Metaverse. For the next Day and Night Phase you will have left the Real World and will have been in the Metaverse. After the next night phase, you will be forced out of the metaverse.
Probation (Public Information): Your Role PM will be public at the start of the game.
Above LeBlanc (Mason): You live with
The Government told me I can't say
who is
Morgana!
You know that your daytalk is enabled and that you may find your masonry here
Faking Death (Enabled Deathproof): While this ability is enabled, you cannot die.

REAL WORLD

Playing The Hero (Collector/Enabled Modified Alignment Cop): During the night, you may target someone. If you are enabled, you will visit them twice, well because you are peforming two actions on them. The first action you preform you will collect their Arcana. You will collect Arcana from the
Conspiracy's
fake claims. The second action you will preform you will Alignment Cop them. You will either get "
Conspiracy
" or "Not Conspiracy." If you get a "
Conspiracy
" you will send them a Calling Card. It will be announced that X has recieved a Calling Card and cannot be lynched for that Day Phase. Both you and them will be forced into the Metaverse for the following Day and Night Phase. The second action may only occur if you are enabled.
Confidants (Disabled Unlocked Dreaming God): During the night, once you are no longer disabled, you may use one of these abilities that have an impact on the gamestate. You do not know what these abilities do, and you will unlock more of them as you Collect. The effects will differ from those in the Metaverse. You start with
  • The World
METAVERSE

Stealing Treasure (Conditional Strongman Limited Vigilante): Upon sucessfully sending a Calling Card, you may target the person you sent a Calling Card. You will kill them. This action cannot be roleblocked or redirected, and can go through protective actions.
Wild Card (Unlocked Dreaming God): During the night, once you are no longer disabled, you may use one of these one-shot abilities. You will in return get a 1-shot ability depending on what you use. You do not know what these abilities do, and you will unlock more of them as you Collect. The effects will differ from those in the Real World. You start with
  • The World
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please confirm your role pm by pming me your role name and/or posting in the thread during pre-game!
Gamethread
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

...You are held captive.
A prisoner of fate to a future that has been sealed in advance.
This is truly an unjust game...
Your chances of winning are almost none.
But if my voice is reaching you, there may yet be a possibility open to you...
...I beg you.
Please overcome this game... and save the world...
The key to victory lies within the memories of your bonds—the truth that you and your friends grasped.
It all began that day...
when the game was started half a year ago...
For the sake of your world's future...
as well as your own...
you must remember...

A
l
l
R
o
l
e
P
M
s
h
a
v
e
b
e
e
n
s
e
n
t
o
u
t
a
n
d
p
r
e
-
g
a
m
e
w
i
l
l
s
t
a
r
t
w
h
e
n
/
h
a
v
e
c
o
n
f
i
r
m
e
d

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
|
/
[
%
]
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

what have I signed myself up for
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I have a feeling this will be fun
Im a dog that quacks
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Mulch

since this out of the way - hey, everyone :lol:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

V
o
t
e
s
d
u
r
i
n
g
t
h
i
s
p
h
a
s
e
d
o
n
'
t
c
o
u
n
t

F
o
r
g
o
t
t
o
m
e
n
t
i
o
n
t
h
a
t

a
p
o
l
o
g
i
z
e
s
GTKAS
| here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

what about FoSes?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

What about go fuck yourself(s).
FLASH OF GREEN
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

/Confirm

Expect low activity, I did this as a favor
Amrock#3784
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 9, Ellibereth wrote:What about go fuck yourself(s).
I like you already
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

don't mind the mod banter during pre-game I wanna talk with my players (it's not like I got anything else better to do)
GTKAS
| here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

HURT WITH A BLADE: Alisae
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 11, Alisae wrote:
In post 9, Ellibereth wrote:What about go fuck yourself(s).
I like you already
That was in response to this ofc
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

/confirm
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Leonshade »

*Impressed whistle*
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 7, Alisae wrote:
V
o
t
e
s
d
u
r
i
n
g
t
h
i
s
p
h
a
s
e
d
o
n
'
t
c
o
u
n
t

F
o
r
g
o
t
t
o
m
e
n
t
i
o
n
t
h
a
t

a
p
o
l
o
g
i
z
e
s
you told us to have fun, but now take our fun away?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Congratulationz on your new badge, Ali.

"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
GTKAS
| here.
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by ChikoritasInAction »

Oh hey this is me confirming and things.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Yume »

I entered like a ninja and left a piece of paper with words 'I confirm' written upon it.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Smocaine »

*Impressive whistle*
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by mastina »

Haven't read my role PM yet so I can't confirm tonight, should be in bed already, but just wanted to say today's my scumday. <3
I have work tomorrow tho so my apologies if my lack of confirmation until tomorrow causes a late gamestart.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Happy scumday!
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”