Anything uPick? (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3150  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 pm

In post 3148, Ginngie wrote:should have said that bruv

I mean
I was lynched before I could even claim
And I said it when I claimed
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3151  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:39 pm

You were lynched because you didn't claim

and claiming would have been outing scum

You didn't claim

not only did you fuck up catching scum but you caused a mislynch

Out right claiming would have been smart but you were dumb
Eddie Cane

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3152  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:40 pm

btw we still won

so like hop off everyone's dick you salty fuck
Eddie Cane

Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
 
User avatar
Joined: June 13, 2011
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3153  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Cool, Eh!

Sorry I couldn't stick around longer.

Glad we won. Tim Horton's at my place for the winners!
-looking for something witty to put here-
GTKAS

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3154  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:51 pm

In post 3151, Ginngie wrote:You were lynched because you didn't claim

and claiming would have been outing scum

You didn't claim

not only did you fuck up catching scum but you caused a mislynch

Out right claiming would have been smart but you were dumb

Are you blaming for my own mislynch,
You fucking dicklord?!?
I was lynched because no one counted votes. It was a pure mistake. No one is to blame specifically for that, and especially not me. I wasn't sure about Tarou being scum, but I significantly suspected her, and I wanted to get the information to prove her scum or relieve my suspicions

And yeah we won but I'm really upset about what happened after my mislynch so I'm calling people out
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3155  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 pm

In post 3154, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you blaming for my own mislynch,

Considering you had every ability to stop it

yeah lol
Eddie Cane

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3156  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 pm

In post 3155, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3154, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you blaming for my own mislynch,

Considering you had every ability to stop it

yeah lol

Not even going to engage with the rest of my post? Fuck you.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3157  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:57 pm

you say no one is to blame

that false

it takes votes to lynch

we vote cuz you no claim

you no claim

we vote

votes to lynch

it's not that hard a concept no matter how hard you try to justify it
Eddie Cane

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3158  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:01 pm

I got lynched by no one counting. No one realized I was lynched as demonstrated by no one treating me like I was. I can't really blame anyone as I don't know whose vote I didn't count when looking myself at the time, and as I said no one noticed. Honestly if anyone's to blame it's the mod for not providing a votecount to show I was close to lynch.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3159  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Gamma you can't be lynched if people don't vote you

why were you voted

You're like ignoring that
Eddie Cane

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3160  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 pm

I hate the argument "They're going to kill people anyways"
Eddie Cane

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3161  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 pm

In post 3160, Ginngie wrote:I hate the argument "They're going to kill people if they want to so lol don't ban tools that make it easier for them to do that"
Eddie Cane

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3162  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 pm

what the hell are you talking about
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3163  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 pm

wat
Eddie Cane

beeboy
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 08, 2014
Location: On an adventure.

Post Post #3164  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Mislynches are a mutual effort, if not it's the fault of the town.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

RIP Grape-Kun 1996 - 2017.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3165  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 pm

In post 3159, Ginngie wrote:Gamma you can't be lynched if people don't vote you

why were you voted

You're like ignoring that

I was voted for not claiming
but there was a good reason I wasn't
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3166  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 pm

lmfao that's supposed to be us pol
Eddie Cane

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3167  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 pm

In post 3160, Ginngie wrote:I hate the argument "They're going to kill people anyways"

In post 3161, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3160, Ginngie wrote:I hate the argument "They're going to kill people if they want to so lol don't ban tools that make it easier for them to do that"

wtf is this
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3168  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:12 pm

In post 3165, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3159, Ginngie wrote:Gamma you can't be lynched if people don't vote you

why were you voted

You're like ignoring that

I was voted for not claiming
but there was a good reason I wasn't

you didn't say the reason so
Eddie Cane

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3169  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 pm

In post 2335, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whatever. I think I have enough information anyway.
Tarou, I don't think you are what you say you are.
My character is Yang Xiao Long, from RWBY. I have the ability to activate my Aura twice, giving me bulletproof status for that night. I also have to protect someone each night, a Compulsive Bodyguard. THIS IS WHY I WANTED TAROU TO FULLCLAIM FIRST, I FELT THEIR ROLE WAS TOO SIMPLE. Additionally, I have the ability to gladiate a player who votes my target from the previous night. This is the part of my role I wanted to keep hidden at the start of the day. As such, I targeted people I felt were town but I could see being voted the next day. Night 1 I targeted Chickadee, night 2 I targeted Ginngie. I was trying to bait Nosferatu into voting Ginngie earlier today so that if I wanted I could gladiate him. btw I do not believe my gladiation has restrictions to how often I can use it due to the fact it is already conditional.

I stated here I wanted Tarou to claim first to see if my role contradicted hers
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3170  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:17 pm

lmfao

you claimed literally after you were hammered
Eddie Cane

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3171  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:19 pm

In post 3170, Ginngie wrote:lmfao

you claimed literally after you were hammered

I didn't know that
if you did then you accept responsibility for the lynch via being aware of wagon status
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Ginngie
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #3172  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:23 pm

once you claimed I would have unvoted

You didn't claim until you had 7 votes on you

your fault

or you could have like

from the very beginning

just claimed

like you were supposed too

and been like

yo

im claiming

and because I'm claiming

I'm sus af of Taru

and we be like why fam

and you tell us

and then we would have been like ight cool

and moved on with our lives

but nahhhhhhh
Eddie Cane

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3173  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Again, I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS HAMMERED
I'll accept I may have put the cart before the horse but I felt it was better to lock Tarou in before dropping the other foot
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

mastina
Memorable Event
 
User avatar
Joined: October 08, 2016
Location: Between Snohomish and Monroe, WA
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3174  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:04 pm

In post 3148, Ginngie wrote:should have said that bruv
He actually did?

I mean if I was around at the time I'd have backed him up and voted the fuck out of Tarou.
Avatar by Aristophanes.

Sticks McGee: Infiltrating the Complex is coming to Mish Mash...as soon as I draw the hundreds of images necessary!
Ballroom Blitz: In signups now! 11/13

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park