Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: V
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1661, mutantdevle wrote:Thank you, you’re the first person to wish me a happy birthday so far, 13 minutes into the day :3
hppy brthdy
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1658, Almost50 wrote:@Drixx: Half the questions I could've asked you wouldn't even be able to answer (unless the answer is in the cult PT, that is), but let's start by explaining how exactly your role works.
I read it as a straight roleblock with a limit on how many times it may succeed. I can use it as often and upon as many people as I want, but when I hit my success limit, then I go vanilla. I am told that I will be specifically informed of successful actions.

I suppose I should also reveal that I still have all my uses and all attempts thus far have failed. This is not insignificant but I'm still reading and trying to decide what to do with the info I have.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Drixx: There's a problem there that actions have been blocked (or have been claimed to be blocked) by your ability. At least one Vig shot was stopped and Jay claimed they targeted the shooter but then also claimed -as you did- they didn't get notified of a successful block.

I'll let you read up and see what others had to say, and I trust you know who Jay had targeted so far and on which phases (if nor you can always ask dreal for a run down of your slots action history) and you ca then let me know what you think.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, I'm not sure people understand why I am very skeptical to accept Jay (now Drixx) role claim.

I think he best way to illustrate my problem is to link you with 2 recent Jay games, one that had started before this one and the other started after this one.

In the former; Jay was a werewolf
In the latter; he was a lyncher

Now ISO him in both games and see how he starts
bearing in mind his role/alignment
in each of them, and come back to ISO him here and compare.

That is also why I said Jay probably replaced our because he saw that -in the second game- I was working out his role through his opening posts, so he probably figured I'd renew my case on him here once that game was over.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

^tl;dr^ the numerous mentioning of a certain role/alignment in particular is likely a tell Jay is that role/alignment. It's like he likes to brag about having crumbed being X and slipped under everyone's noses. Btw, he did win the WWs game, but was NK'd in the lyncher game by non-other than our beloved mod; drealmerz7, who was Yakuza and went on to win the game.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh wow
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1679, Almost50 wrote:@Drixx: There's a problem there that actions have been blocked (or have been claimed to be blocked) by your ability. At least one Vig shot was stopped and Jay claimed they targeted the shooter but then also claimed -as you did- they didn't get notified of a successful block.

I'll let you read up and see what others had to say, and I trust you know who Jay had targeted so far and on which phases (if nor you can always ask dreal for a run down of your slots action history) and you ca then let me know what you think.
You're free to believe what you like. You can't lynch me, so it's really a big IDGAF for now.

I have a full list of who was targeted and when. Drealm is a rockin mod.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1680, Almost50 wrote:Btw, I'm not sure people understand why I am very skeptical to accept Jay (now Drixx) role claim.

I think he best way to illustrate my problem is to link you with 2 recent Jay games, one that had started before this one and the other started after this one.

In the former; Jay was a werewolf
In the latter; he was a lyncher

Now ISO him in both games and see how he starts
bearing in mind his role/alignment
in each of them, and come back to ISO him here and compare.

That is also why I said Jay probably replaced our because he saw that -in the second game- I was working out his role through his opening posts, so he probably figured I'd renew my case on him here once that game was over.
In post 1681, Almost50 wrote:^tl;dr^ the numerous mentioning of a certain role/alignment in particular is likely a tell Jay is that role/alignment. It's like he likes to brag about having crumbed being X and slipped under everyone's noses. Btw, he did win the WWs game, but was NK'd in the lyncher game by non-other than our beloved mod; drealmerz7, who was Yakuza and went on to win the game.
Shall I point out the huge flaw in your reasoning, or would you prefer to wait until after the game?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Drixx: Please do. No point in waiting that long and it even ruins the game if you keep me going in the wrong direction without trying to correct me.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1685, Almost50 wrote:@Drixx: Please do. No point in waiting that long and it even ruins the game if you keep me going in the wrong direction without trying to correct me.
You're kind of contradicting yourself with the argument. On the one hand you are assigning to him meta self-awareness, especially when you say that "he likes" to get away with crumbing without people noticing. On the other hand, you don't seem to have at all considered what a meta self-aware player might do in a situation where it would be advantageous for someone to misread based upon meta.

Your entire argument seems to balance on the idea that he only became aware of his own meta while this game was ongoing, and then replaced out of a game where he can't be lynched to avoid you making a meta argument.

That just ... doesn't stand up logically. I'm not even sure I could construct a valid logical syllogism to represent the reasoning, let alone sound premises.

Obviously it's quite a lot easier for me to evaluate my slot with absolute knowledge and then attempt to figure out what best and most simply explains what I see. The question now for me is whether you're being genuine here or not.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Jay admitted in post-game (in both linked games) that he did say "X, Y & Z" and it went undetected. It's like he has that
compulsive urge
to play in a certain way when he is anti-town. COMPULSIVE happens to be the keyword here, He IS aware of the fact, but can't help it.

That said, I'd like to address the self-awareness point in light of what I'm saying: You can accuse me of neglecting to see what a self-aware player would do AS SCUM in a bid to try to be TR'd. You can't though argue that he was TOWN and trying to look scummy on purpose, unless you're insinuating he wanted to be Vigged, which still doesn't make sense for a TPR.

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ok from what I understand, a50 is catching scrum in Drixx/otherguy. What do we do?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

IMMUNITY VOTE #3-
Venmar - 6 - Almost 50, Porkens, TheGoldenParadox, Ms Columbo, JaydragonKing, mutandevle,

Srceenplay - 3 - Chickadee, Boonskies, Creature,

Lifthrasil - 1 - Lifthrasil,

Boonskiies - 1 - Gamma Emerald,

-
it takes 12 votes on 1 player to attempt to make them immune to recruitment

if I have your vote in the wrong spot please let me know via PM

-----

/gets out red lipstick (from my PURSE, okay!?!?) and marks a big red
V
onto Srceenplay's, Varsoon's, and Boonskiies' foreheads

vote "V" to get yours!
balance among all things
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: v
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Great now I’m hated because of you jealous fucks
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1051, drealmerz7 wrote:
- THE SAME VOICE IS HEARD AGAIN THROUGHOUT THE CASTLE -

It's time once again to recount the events of the last PAUSE, as we near the end of today's PLAY.

On last update, we had 14 virgins remaining. That number has decreased further! For one of you has become a groupie!

And oh, what's this? Creature with yet another conquest? What a slut! Creature has come out of the greenhouse, towing both Porkens and Varsoon! A lot of firsts are happening :oops:

Virgin Count: 11
In post 1689, drealmerz7 wrote:
V

vote "V" to get yours!
THIS GIVES US A TON OF INFORMATION!
Before, the voice said that virgins have red V's on their foreheads.
Then the voice said that Porkens and Varsoon stopped being virgins.
Now, the mod himself says that Varsoon now has a V on his forehead. If I'm right, that means that THE VOICE is a LIE!!!!

Is there a flaw in my reasoning here?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1692, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1051, drealmerz7 wrote:
- THE SAME VOICE IS HEARD AGAIN THROUGHOUT THE CASTLE -

It's time once again to recount the events of the last PAUSE, as we near the end of today's PLAY.

On last update, we had 14 virgins remaining. That number has decreased further! For one of you has become a groupie!

And oh, what's this? Creature with yet another conquest? What a slut! Creature has come out of the greenhouse, towing both Porkens and Varsoon! A lot of firsts are happening :oops:

Virgin Count: 11
V

vote "V" to get yours!
THIS GIVES US A TON OF INFORMATION!
Before, the voice said that virgins have red V's on their foreheads.
Then the voice said that Porkens and Varsoon stopped being virgins.
Now, the mod himself says that Varsoon now has a V on his forehead. If I'm right, that means that THE VOICE is a LIE!!!!

Is there a flaw in my reasoning here?
Yes
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

-----

V

vote "V" to get yours!
^ that has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than me illustrating voting for V had no impact on the game - just to be extra clear

there's no hidden mechanic of voting for V that will do anything and me putting V's on anyone's head is absolutely meaningless

-

yeesh
balance among all things
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Porkens »

This is tucked I want my v
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@A50: chickadee claimed to shoot someone. Jay claimed to have submitted their role block action on chickadee after chickadee has submitted their kill. No kill occurred.

Possibilities:

Chickadee was lying.
Jay was lying.
Jay was blocked.
Chickadees target was protected/invulnerable.

Only one of those options makes jay/drixx a liar.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1696, Cerberus v666 wrote:@A50: chickadee claimed to shoot someone. Jay claimed to have submitted their role block action on chickadee after chickadee has submitted their kill. No kill occurred.

Possibilities:

Chickadee was lying.
Jay was lying.
Jay was blocked.
Chickadees target was protected/invulnerable.

Only one of those options makes jay/drixx a liar.
Agreed. But also Chicka did shoot (and kill) someone so she isn't lying (or should I say she is less likely lying?), and it's also much less likely the blovker got blocked, so it's either Jay lied or Chicka's target (Vecna?) is BP

Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

/gets out red lipstick (from my PURSE, okay!?!?) ...
But do you have matching heels? :wink:
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1687, Almost50 wrote:Jay admitted in post-game (in both linked games) that he did say "X, Y & Z" and it went undetected. It's like he has that
compulsive urge
to play in a certain way when he is anti-town. COMPULSIVE happens to be the keyword here, He IS aware of the fact, but can't help it.

That said, I'd like to address the self-awareness point in light of what I'm saying: You can accuse me of neglecting to see what a self-aware player would do AS SCUM in a bid to try to be TR'd. You can't though argue that he was TOWN and trying to look scummy on purpose, unless you're insinuating he wanted to be Vigged, which still doesn't make sense for a TPR.
In post 1688, Porkens wrote:Ok from what I understand, a50 is catching scrum in Drixx/otherguy. What do we do?

I'm just going to take it as a given that the cults aren't stupid and point out the absurdly GLARING obvious thing you're missing.

I can't be recruited.

If you were me, what would you want to happen to maximize your utility?

As I said: I have absolute knowledge of my role and that lets me at least try and guess what the prior owner was up to. Generally I don't even bother with that, regardless of role or alignment, but this is a unique game, and requires a different approach. So as I said earlier: the most simple explanation given everything I know is that Jay is quite aware of his own meta and was exploiting it in this game. Perhaps he'll stop by after the game is over and share his own perspective. For now you'll have to deal with mine.

Porkens gets a slight + for not even pretending to put any original thought into whether I'm being honest or not. Still unsure what to do with A50.

@A50: Can you link me recent completed town games where you were active? It would save me looking through your topics to find them and I'd be quite appreciative.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”