Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2750, Vecna wrote:initiating suicide bomber on a50 next phase
:lol:

I dunno what to say. Thank you, I guess.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

well, RIP nancy then I guess.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil
Goon
Lifthrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Lifthrasil »

#Me too, please!

Argh, no! Doesn't work. I'm immortal as long as no one converts me. Please, if we still don't get a majority for aborting the game: someone convert me and THEN someone kill me!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2754, Lifthrasil wrote:
#Me too, please!

Argh, no! Doesn't work. I'm immortal as long as no one converts me. Please, if we still don't get a majority for aborting the game: someone convert me and THEN someone kill me!

Didn't you say you couldn't be recruited?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Oh right. we made you unrecruitable. ignore me. :P I'm so far out of the loop on this game, I'm pretty much useless
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:57 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 2595, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2586, MathBlade wrote:Prod dodge
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Lift, our “abort game” votes were ignored. :cry:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

/pause
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2751, Chickadee wrote:the thread has never been locked, has it? idk anymore

This game has gone on so long.
Yeah, it is always nightless I guess. How many people did Cerb jail and how many play/pause cycles are left; do you think?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Hey guys, it's the LT listmod here.

I have received troubling news about this game regarding both moderator and player activity. If the majority of players want to abandon this game, then we can stick a fork in it. Please talk amongst yourselves about what you want to do and we will go from there.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns that you don't want made public.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Abandon game
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Like, I would really like to play an accelerated version of the game (2-3 Days play 1 day pause with the highest majority of players on a wagon gets the immunization) but I'm not sure if everyone else is interested.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Chickadee »

At this point, I think most of us are checked out. We don't know what's going on, or how to get information.

VOTE: abandon game
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil
Goon
Lifthrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Lifthrasil »

VOTE: Abandon game

drealmer said via PM that he is willing to end the game if more people ask for it, after I asked him about that via PM. But apparently I was the only one to do so. So if you want, you might PM him too to tell him if you would like to abandon the game or if you want to carry on.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't care either way.
I mostly just lurk now.
Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil
Goon
Lifthrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Lifthrasil »

In post 2763, Vaxkiller wrote:Like, I would really like to play an accelerated version of the game (2-3 Days play 1 day pause with the highest majority of players on a wagon gets the immunization) but I'm not sure if everyone else is interested.
I think speed isn't the main problem of this game. It's lack of participation - and that in turn comes from lack of enforcement (no prods AND no lynches are a bad combination) and from lack of feedback. A game where the majority of the players doesn't know anything and has no way of finding out anything becomes boring fast. We didn't get any feedback if the immunizations worked or not. We had no lynches to test theories and alignments. There was no feeling of progress or danger, since we had no way of knowing how good or bad we were doing. So the game felt pointless after a while. And from that point on it became a vicious cycle. People disappearing because they lost interest (and weren't encouraged/forced to keep participating) and the game kept getting less interesting because people disappeared.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you people are fucking stupid

you don't vote in-game to end a game

you PM THE MOD and express your desire - can't you read the fucking rules that I don't respond to shit posed to me in the game thread? why do you think voting to end the game is a function of the game?

I don't know why a listmod was contacted BEFORE YOU CONTACTED ME

but then, most of you are fucking stupid soooo

*shrug*

game over

you all lose
balance among all things
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw you guy were right about mutant and screen
have some goddamn backbone
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

-
Lips
-

"Let There Be Lips"

...and so there were...captivating and inspiring, timeless and seemingly able to stall time

Pause / Play
: You may cycle between either of these two states in a time frame of: 77hours - 250 hours (at the 250hr mark the state will automatically switch - PM me within the allotted time frame to switch states)

note: there is at least 1 other role that has the ability to cycle between the pause/play states in some capacity

-

-
The Narrator
-

"I would like...

if I may...

to take you

on a
strange
journey."

Narrate
: Submit a message to the moderator to be displayed in the game thread anonymously. You must wait at least 77 hours between messages. (PM me the msg and I will display it as soon as I receive it)

Time Warp
: Perform the Time Warp to alternate between the Play and Pause states. You must wait at least 77 hours between each time you perform it. (PM me during either state to switch.)

Viewer
(passive): You will be notified every time someone is converted to a cult.

-

-
Frank -N- Furter
-

"I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transexual Transylvania!"

You are severely misunderstood and were eventually driven into seclusion and into madness by your obsession. The obsession to animate the perfect flesh, to create life. You want to be liked and you want others to have a good time in your presence, but have become corrupted by the world of the flesh and its temptations. You desire to experience all the pleasures of the flesh and share them with everyone, and you are quite good at sharing pleasure.

note: you may only perform one action per Play/Pause cycle (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target)

Tough Fuck
(passive) : You are a tough fuck (in more ways than one!), you will survive the first kill attempt made on you.

Corruption
: Try to make someone subject to the desires of flesh, attempt to make them give in to absolute pleasure and recruit them to be devoted to you.

Mutilate
: Take your pick-axe and try to turn someone into dead meat. Having them for dinner is optional. You can kill someone once during the game. You will be notified if your kill is successful.

you win when your cult cannot be outnumbered

-

-
Rocky Horror
-

"..."

Rocks for brains, but with an undeniable overwhelming charm due to your naiveté and innocence. You are a beacon of beauty and a pillar of strength. You are a physical specimen for all time. Those you give yourself to will become overwhelmed by your purity and innocence, your beauty, and your extreme fitness and will be devoted to you until the end of time.

You are a simple being and may only perform one action per Play/Pause cycle (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target) -

Buff Fucker
(passive) : You are a buff fucker (in more ways than one!), you will survive the first kill attempt made on you.

-

-
Brad
-

"Damnit! I knew I should have gotten that spare tire fixed."

Deep in it now, you remain blissfully ignorant of the possible impending doom your flesh and soul are about to face, and, therefore, you remain optimistic. While things might seem ominous and bleak to others, you aren't going to be deterred, heck, you think you can have a good time! Earlier today contained the best moments of your life yet to come and things were aiming to just get better. You were at your best friend's wedding, you professed your love to Janet and she did the same to you and accepted your proposal for marriage. You set off on the road with all the good intentions and highest hopes in the world, and you're not about to lose that, not as long as she's still with you.

Lover of Janet
(passive): You have forever devoted yourself, your heart, and your life, to Janet, if she dies you will cease the ability to go on living.

-

-
Janet
-

"If only we were among friends! Or sane persons!"

Well, this is a sticky situation. What have you gotten into, and what has gotten in to you (!) ? Oh, hopefully everything will be all right, if you just trust in love. Yes, that is the key! You'll make the most of whatever happens! Earlier today you gave your entire self over to Brad for a higher purpose and it felt so right and so good. This is the journey you are on, accept it and be at peace. You have learned to be filled with love and you have it to spread to others as well.

Lover of Brad
(passive): Brad, your deepest and forever love, you will certainly perish if he were to ever die.

Innocent Love
: You have so much love to give! You may give it to three players throughout the course of the game (aside from Brad, you slut), if you die, they will die (but you will not die if they die!) Select a player you hope will be receptive to the love you have to give. You may only do this once per cycle. (PM me during Play with the name of your target)

-

-
Riff Raff
-

"You've arrived on a rather special night..."

A Servant. A Slave. Taken for granted and exploited. Breaking your already broken back for your "master" - pfah! You've been pushed around for a long time, you've tolerated a lot of bad treatment. You aren't sure how much longer you'll be able to put up with it until snap and fight back.

note: you can only perform one action per cycle (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target)

Surveillance
: Five times during the game you can use the cameras to see if you can see a player doing anything.

Shoot with Laser
: You have enough energy in your laser for three shots. You will not be informed if the kill is successful.

Time Warp
: Perform the Time Warp to alternate between the Play and Pause states. You can perform this move three times during the game. (PM me during either state to alternate the state, you must wait at least 77 hours between uses.)

-

-
Magenta
-

"You're lucky, he's lucky, I'm lucky, WE'RE ALL LUCKY!!! HAHAhahahaha!"

You're a troublemaker at heart and you like it. On top of that you'll do almost anything if you think it suits your purposes: lie and cheat, charm, fuck, stalk.

note: you can only perform one action per cycle (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target)

Surveillance
: Five times during the game you can use the cameras to see if you can see a player doing anything.

Time Warp
: Perform the Time Warp to alternate between the Play and Pause states. You can perform this move three times during the game. (PM me during either state to alternate the state, you must wait at least 77 hours between uses.)

-

-
Columbia
-

Devoted Sacrifice
: You are the sort of person who can't but give your all to someone. You must submit a player you would rather die in place of within the allotted time frame - [74hrs-200hrs from when Play starts] (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target)

Lover Nymph
: You live guided by your heart and by love. You have been on a quest for love for most of your life, and love easily and give your love readily; it is a good and beautiful thing, even though it tends to get you hurt. You also love the pleasures of the flesh and indulge in them with those you love as much as you can, you love to give yourself to those you love. Plus, well, you are horny, you're always horny, you've always been horny, and you can't help but be compelled to share yourself, heart and body, with those you love and trust.

This ability may be used to attempt to loverize another character/player. You may only ever have one lover at a time UNLESS you loverize Magenta, if you loverize Magenta, you may still successfully loverize another player while she is still alive. You may attempt to loverize as many times as it takes until you are successful but you may only attempt it once per Pause/Play cycle. Once you have successfully loverized someone it is a one-way loverize - so that if you die they will also die, but you will NOT die if they die. If your lover dies you may continue to use this ability.

Time Warp

-

-
Eddie
-

You're the butt of a joke and the ultimate victim - fodder for the the masses. You have your tough and tender parts. You are a rebel, and you won't go down before you get one more joyride.

Rebel
(passive): you are not killable while this is functional, it de-activates when recruited or you use:

One Last Ride
: You may use this solely on yourself
or
you may attempt to take someone on a ride with you. Activating this ability will make you, and your companion if you take one, un-targetable for one cycle once (PM me at any time during Play if you wish to activate this and with the name of the player you wish to accompany you) - de-activates Rebel

-

-
Dr. Scott
-

If everyone in the world could be as wise as you there'd be a lot fewer problems, but, it cannot be, so you go where you are needed where you can and try to guide others onto ways of living that allows them to make wise choices and stay on the right ways, and sometimes just to clean up messes (you're good at cleaning up messes!) The current situation has brought you to the castle of a rival scientist, and you aren't sure if you or anyone will come out "in tact" !

Save
: You save minds, you save souls, and you save from premature indulgences of the flesh. Select a player you wish to attempt to save from temptations of the flesh, manipulations of the mind, or corruptions of the soul. You can do this once per Play/Pause cycle (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target)

-

The Elevator

Enclose and Transport
: Once per cycle you may select a target that will use your services. This potentially prevents any actions from being performed on or by your target. You will not be informed if they use you. (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target)

-

-
SONIC TRANSDUCER
-

Immobilize
: Five times in the game you may trigger and prevent a targeted player from performing an action for a cycle. You may do this at any time during Play, multiple times during the same cycle to the same or multiple targets if you wish, but only with a maximum of five successful immobilizations ever in the game. You will be informed if you succeed or not. (PM me any time during Play with the name of your target)

-

-
Pack of Dogs
-

*bark**growl**woof*

note: (PM me at any time during Play with the name of your target)

Kill
: Three times in the game you may kill a player. You will be informed if you are successful.

Chase
: Three times in the game you may chase a player around preventing them from performing actions or actions being performed on them. You will be informed if you are successful.

-

Single-Eared Dog

*pantpant*

Lagging behind the main Pack of Dogs for whatever reason (perhaps related to your missing ear?), you watch their behinds as they chase their target.

Lagging Watcher
- Once the Pause state cycles back to the Play state, you will be informed of anyone who targets the Pack of Dogs successfully.

-

S
a
r
c
o
p
h
a
g
u
s T
a
n
k

The birthplace of the namesake! and a good hiding place for others should they need to get away from all of the chaos!

Give Sanctuary
- select a target and give them the ability to hide inside of you once during the game as long as you are alive (effectively a commute.) You can do this successfully three times during the game (no repeat players.) If you die, they will not longer be able to use you. (PM me during the Play state with the name of the target you wish to give a 1x hiding spot to)

-

You are an
Impressionable Transexual Transylvanian
- neutral

you can be recruited into being :

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist

You are an
- neutral

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist

You are an
- neutral

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist

You are an
- neutral

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist

You are a
Virgin
- neutral

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist

You are a
Virgin
- neutral

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist

You are a
Virgin
- neutralyou can be recruited into being :

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist

You are a
Virgin
- neutral

Groupie
- cultist

Groupie
- cultist
Last edited by drealmerz7 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

here's some shit, it's not fully updated because I stopped caring a couple phases ago though the happenings remained accurate

SUBMITTED ACTIONS

(set countdown to the 77hr. startpoint at switch of play / pause - PAUSE will be added to each PLAY step when it occurs)

----------------------------------------------------------------

PLAY 1 :

mutantdevle CORRUPTS Srceenplay - Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:08 am - SUCCESS - (PMs to Srceenplay, mutantdevle, SnarkySnowman)
Boonskiies LOVERIZES Varsoon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 am - NULL
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Almost50 - Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:28 pm - NULL
Inferno390 RECRUITS Srceenplay - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:33 pm - FAIL
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Srceenplay - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:42 pm - NULL
Dunkerdoodles SAVES Varsoon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:26 pm - NULL
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Dunkerdoodles - Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 pm - NULL
Cerberus v666 ELEVATES Chickadee - Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:10 pm - SUCCESS (NULL)
northsidegal SURVEILS Boonskiies - Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:59 pm - NULL
GammaEmerald SURVEILS Chickadee - Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 pm - NULL

PAUSE - Porkens IMMUNIZES Almost50 - Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm - PAUSE

Columbia has not chosen a Devotion target by the time PAUSE hit, so 1 will be randomized out of the playerlist (randomize the list and take the 1st at the top) - doing now...result = 4. Lifthrasil - Timestamp: 2018-02-04 19:54:49 UTC - PMed Ms Columbo to inform of their "DEVOTED" target

Gamma Emerald TIMEWARPS - PLAY - Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:52 am

PLAY 2:

Ms Columbo DEVOTED TO Lifthrasil - Sun Feb 04, 19:54:49 UTC - N/A
Gamma Emerald SURVEILS Venmar - Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:53 am - NULL
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Chickadee - Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:12 am - NULL
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Porkens - Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:39 am - NULL
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Vecna - Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:40 am - VOID
Chickadee KILLS Vecna - Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:40 am - VOID
northsidegal SURVEILS Vecna - Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:47 pm - VOID
mutantdevle RECRUITS Boonskiies - Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:51 pm - SUCCESS (PM mutantdevle, Boonskiies, SnarkySnowman, Srceenplay)
Boonskiies LOVERIZES Creature - Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:14 pm - SUCCESS (PM Boonskiies, Creature)
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Varsoon - Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 pm - NULL
Dunkerdoodles SAVES Almost50 - Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 pm - NULL
Ms Columbo DEVOTES TO Chickadee - Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 pm - SUCCESS
Cerberus v666 ELEVATES Porkens - Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:08 pm - N/A

SnarkySnowman TIMEWARPS (pause) - Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:57 pm -

northsidegal TIMEWARPS (play) - Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:13 pm -

PLAY 3:

MS Columbo DEVOTED TO Chickadee - ACTIVE
northsidegal LASERS timewarp - Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:14 pm - SUCCESS (PM timewarp[death], FLIP timewarp)
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES Varsoon - Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:20 pm - NULL
JaydragonKing IMMOBILIZES northsidegal - Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:23 pm - NULL
Inferno390 RECRUITS Srceenplay - Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:04 pm - NULL
mutantdevle CORRUPTS CheekyTeeky - Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:42 pm - SUCCESS (PM CheekyTeeky, mutantdevle, SnarkySnowman)
CheekyTeeky GIVESANCUARY northsidegal - Sent: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:31 pm - SUCCESS (PM CheekyTeeky, northsidegal)
Chickadee KILLS Inferno390 - Sent: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:29 pm - SUCCESS - BP removed (PM Chickadee, PM Inferno390)
Boonskiies LOVERIZES Chickadee - Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 pm - NULL
Ms Columbo LOVERIZES mutantdevle - Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:01 pm - NULL
Gamma Emerald SURVEILS Varsoon - Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:18 pm - NULL

PAUSE - Gamma Emerald IMMUNIZES SnarkySnowman - Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:54 am - NULL

Vecna PLAY - Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 am

PLAY 4:

Chickadee KILLS Varsoon - Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm - SUCCESS (PM Varsoon[death], PM Chickadee, FLIP Varsoon, PM Boonskiies[death], FLIP Boonskiies, PM Creature[death], FLIP Creature)
Inferno390 RECRUITS Boonskiies - Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm - VOID
mutantdevle CORRUPTS northsidegal - Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:46 pm - SUCCESS (PM northsidegal, mutantdevle, SnarkySnowman, Srceenplay, CheekyTeeky)
northsidegal SURVEILS JaydragonKing - Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm - NULL
Boonskiies LOVERIZES JaydragonKing - Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 pm - VOID
Ms Columbo LOVERIZES Inferno390 - Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:43 am - VOID
CheekyTeeky GIVESANCTUARY mutantdevle - Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:36 pm - SUCCESS (PM mutandevle, CheekyTeeky)
Cerberus v666 ELEVATES Boonskiies - Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:45 pm - NULL

PAUSE - TheGoldenParadox IMMUNIZES Boonskiies - Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 pm - NULL

Ms Columbo TIMEWARPS Play - Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 pm

PLAY 5:

Ms Columbo LOVERIZES Venmar - Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:48 pm - SUCCESS (PM Ms Columbo, Venmar)
mutantdevle TAKESSANCTUARY - Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:13 pm - NOTED
Chickadee CHASES Cerberus v666 - Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 pm - NULL
Inferno390 RECRUITS TheGoldenParadox - Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:22 pm - SUCCESS (PM TheGoldenParadox, Inferno390)
Ahsoka Tano SAVES Cerberus v666 - Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:44 pm - NULL

Vecna PAUSES - Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:09 pm -

PLAY GammaEmerald timewarps - Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:09 pm

PLAY 6:

GammaEmerald SURVEILS Porkens - Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:10 pm - VOID
Inferno390 RECRUITS mutantdevle - Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:35 pm - VOID
mutantdevle MUTILATES GammaEmerald - Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:40 am - SUCCESS (PM Gamma Emerald, mutantdevle, FLIP Gamma)
Chickadee KILLS Porkens - Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:45 am - SUCCESS (PM Porkens, Chickadee, FLIP Porkens)
Cerberus v666 ELEVATES Nancy Drew 39 - Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:54 pm - SUCCESS

PAUSE - Nancy Drew 39 IMMUNIZES Nancy Drew 39 - Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:18 am - VOID (ELEVATED by Cerberus v666)

Vecna PLAYS - Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 am

PLAY 7:

mutantdevle CORRUPTS Vecna - Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:13 pm - FAIL
Chickadee CHASES Srceenplay - Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 am - NULL
Vaxkiller CORRUPTS Chickadee - Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:50 am - SUCCESS (PM Chickadee, Vaxkiller, TheGoldenParadox)
MathBlade KILLS Vecna - Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 am - FAIL

SnarkySnowman IMMUNIZES Lifthrasil - Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:07 am - SUCCESS!

Vecna PLAYS -

PLAY 8:

mutantdevle CORRUPTS Lifthrasil - Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 am -
Vaxkiller RECRUITS Vecna - Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:12 pm -

IMMUNIZATION

PLAY 9:

mutandevle CORRUPTS Ms Columbo - Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:05 pm -
Cerberus v666 ELEVATES Vecna - Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:31 am -
Vaxkiller KILLS Srceenplay - Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 am -
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Lips ....................................... Vecna
Narrator ................................. SnarkySnowman
Frank N Furter ......................... mutantdevle
Rocky Horror ........................... Inferno390
Brad ...................................... Varsoon
Janet .................................... Boonskiies
Riff Raff ................................. northsidegal
Magenta ................................ Gamma Emerald
Columbia ................................ Ms Columbo
Eddie .................................... Lifthrasil
Dr. Scott ............................... Dunkerdoodles
Elevator ................................ Cerberus v666
Sonic Transducer .................... JaydragonKing
Pack of Dogs ......................... Chickadee
Single-Eared Dog .................... timewarp
Sarcophagus Tank ................... CheekyTeeky
Impressionable TT ................... NicoRobin
Impressionable TT ................... TheGoldenParadox
Impressionable TT ................... Porkens
Impressionable TT ................... Creature
Virgin .................................... Venmar
Virgin .................................... Srceenplay
Virgin .................................... Almost50
Virgin .................................... Nancy Drew 39
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

rules for the mod
:

note: in case it wasn't clear, there is no PT for cult chat

1.) Immunity takes a majority vote, once achieved the state switches to PAUSE automaticallyThe # of times to vote to immune is determined by # of players in the game - 24 = 3, 21-23=2, 18-20=1

2.) When a player is recruited by Frank they are told they have been devirginized or given sex/love-making flavor telling them their cult master and their fellow cult members? Impressionable Transexual Transylvanians and Virgins become Groupies when recruited. No need to give sex to each, can just want it. When recruited by Rocky, no sex, just devotion? As soon as a player receives their "recruited" PM, PM The Narrator with "someone has been recruited!" PM order = recruitee, recruiter, narrator, fellow groupies.

3.) Neutral Survivor faction is trying to eliminate the cult leaders and out number the cults before either of the cults gain immovable control.

4). Each cult needs to outnumber the other two factions in order to win with no chance of that changing. All kills must be exhausted or be able to make no impact for game to be over.

5). Lips and Narrator will always be neutral. They are immortal and untouchable (because they are not of the flesh / not in the castle), any action taken against them fails.

6). If there is no switch between PLAY / PAUSE within the countdown time it will switch automatically at the end of the countdown.

7). Janet or Columbia cannot Loverize: Frank -N- Furter, Rocky Horror, Dr. Scott, Elevator, Sonic Transducer, Dogs, Sarcophagus Tank (and Narrator and Lips of course)

8). Dr. Scott saves from Recruit and Loverize, but not from kills. He is NOT recruitable OR loverizable.

9.) Elevator, Sarcophagus Tank, and Sonic Transducer cannot affect each other / don't influence each other (and fail targeting Narrator or Lips, of course.) They are NOT killable or loverizable.

10.) Pack of Dogs / Single-Eared Dog cannot influence Elevator, Sarcophagus Tank, or Sonic Transducer. SEG told at switch back to Play what players successfully targeted PoD.

11.) Sword of Damocles kill beats Elevator and Sarcophagus Tank (since it is Rocky's origin): reaches through the elevator to kill the target, does NOT beat dogs or motorcylcle.

12). Hidden ability mechanic for Eddie when he activates One Last Ride: he is given a choice to run a character out of the game, if he chooses a "vanilla", they are removed from game, no matter if they have been recruited or not.

13.) Surveillance gives a result of "yes, they are definitely up to something" - will see if actions are performed by / performed upon targets AFTER surveillance is submitted (except Lips, Narrator, Sarcophagus Tank, SoD result is not an action [because it's passive, duh.])

14.) All Action success/failure is contingent on order of submission! examples: if Dr. Scott selects to save a Janet loverize target, the save must come AFTER Janet has selected her target to be successful, if Janet loverizes first it succeeds, BUT if Dr. Scott has been chosen by The Elevator before selecting his save target, then Janet's loverize would also succeed. This is a fundamental part of the play/pause mechanic and resolutions and should be apparent. if Rocky Horror uses his Berserk Defend or Eddie uses his One Last Ride, and so on, those only become effective in their order, otherwise they/their targets are vulnerable before being activated, etc. etc.

15.) Players flip with full role PM along with if they are in a cult: it is denoted as:
Character Name
(
groupie
) or (
groupie
)

-

here's some rules, not sure if it is fully updated / accurate as it's an old reference list and I didn't cross check for accuracy because I don't care (like I just saw rule #2 and it's not how it was, I had changed things)
balance among all things
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Northsidegal why weren't you killing once I recruited you? :(

Also, I really should have stuck with my gut that inferno was the other cult leader...

I know some people started reading me as cult towards the ends but did anyone actually think I was a cult leader?

@Gamma, I'd like to apologise for killing you. I had you and TGP mixed up on my spreadsheet. I thought TGP was the PR and not you... I made that kill because I wanted to narrow down the pool or recruitments / unidentifieds. Obviously Gamma you had role claimed which meant you were identified but I marked TGP as your role on my spreadsheet :/

Since TGP is apparently one of the other cult's cultists I'm especially annoyed with myself over making that mistake.

Also, both recruits on play 8 should have been successful right?
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”