Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3274, Chara wrote:and Almost i'll continue to be paranoid about despite this looking like town Almost.
I'd say if you didn't you are either an investigative or Scum! :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guys guys guys. A 3rd scum team is stupid. An SK is FAR FAR FAR FAR more likely.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shaz, why is Koki scum?

(pls no one answer this besides Shaz)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are we bringing up SKs as the only option when we haven't disproven the possibility of a vig?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

Votecount 2.11

[0] Nero Cain:

[2]
Kiana Kaslana:
ActionDan, Klazam

[0] brassherald:

[0] Bujaber:

[1]
Kokichi Oma:
Shaziro

[0] Chara:

:right:
[5]
Gamma Emerald:
Titus, Kokichi Oma, pidgey, Ranmaru, Kiana Kaslana

[3]
Klazam:
Joey_, Gamma Emerald, Almost50

[0] Titus:

[0] Shaziro:

[3]
ActionDan:
marshy, Brassherald, Chara

[0] Joey_:

[0] pidgey:

[0] jodaxq:

[0] almost50:

[0] marshy:

[3]
ranmaru:
Jodaxq, BuJaber, Nero Cain

Not Voting

• N/A

Deadline
  • In (expired on 2018-03-27 09:00:00)
  • Tuesday, March 27th @9:00am PST
Mod Notes:
  • With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.
  • Chara is V/LA
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3168, Shaziro wrote:
In post 3163, Kokichi Oma wrote:Good. Now you have a full day to think of a believable claim and reason as to why you used a watcher shot on the clear yesterday and not tonight.
You're poisoning the well against him now. Gross.
Here's a direct quote which I can be bothered to get because it's recent. Beyond that, it's a mix of the seemingly purposeful spearing of attempts to get information, the constant insistence that they be World Congress leader, the attempts to powerlynch Gamma despite Gamma (at least to me) being obviously town, and their smug attitude towards votes on them which smacks of scum trying to convince town that voting them won't do anything so don't bother.

TL;DR they've been scummy as shit all game both in action and in my gutread on them, I'd be happy to see them flip.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3302, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3296, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3214, Joey_ wrote:Is gamma's last red he cannot just claim to have a doc shot and lie/not use it on the IC, it would makes him 100% lynched tomorrow thus against a last-red wincon. At the same time, if gamma's orange there's a lot of gains to get another night
You believe his commute shot claim?
You don't? Might wanna put some justification on that.
I'd unvote if I did.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3330, Shaziro wrote:
In post 3163, Kokichi Oma wrote:Good. Now you have a full day to think of a believable claim and reason as to why you used a watcher shot on the clear yesterday and not tonight.
Here's a direct quote which I can be bothered to get because it's recent. Beyond that, it's a mix of the seemingly purposeful spearing of attempts to get information, the constant insistence that they be World Congress leader, the attempts to powerlynch Gamma despite Gamma (at least to me) being obviously town, and their smug attitude towards votes on them which smacks of scum trying to convince town that voting them won't do anything so don't bother.

TL;DR they've been scummy as shit all game both in action and in my gutread on them, I'd be happy to see them flip.
Wow pushing on scum makes me scum. Who knew
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3331, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3302, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3214, Joey_ wrote:Is gamma's last red he cannot just claim to have a doc shot and lie/not use it on the IC, it would makes him 100% lynched tomorrow thus against a last-red wincon. At the same time, if gamma's orange there's a lot of gains to get another night
You don't? Might wanna put some justification on that.
I'd unvote if I did.
I don't care if you TR me, you're probably scum anyway. I just want to hear what makes you doubt my commuter shot being real.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Seems unlikely to be with the other shots.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

i dont know man, i read him individually as town and im not sure it would be impossible to have a joat with a 1 shot commute, im bad at setup spec so i prefer not to read player for it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3313, Klazam wrote:
In post 3222, Joey_ wrote:Klazoum saying that gamma is town but he isnt even trying to build a CW to his hard townread conftown gamma

I was trying, and im completely ignored because you idiots want to make conftown gamma fullclaim. Me going fuck you go ahead lynch him was because you voted him "is that a challenge." im just done with this game.
lmao
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Joey_ »

My spider sense tell me to lynch gamma for the sake of it, soft guilty + info etc, but my other spider sense tell me if hes town then he goes with the IC and its a terrible error to not wait when 3 scum flipd
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I think lynching gamma is the correct conservative play that is probably resulting in a scum flip 8 out of 10 times here, the loss if wrong tho is pretty high
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah gamma best lynch.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Perusing two recently completed games I don't think marshy is scum anymore because in those games he fell victim to RWSTFO, but here he has been consistently active pretty much.
<Embrace The Void>

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

What's wrong with the Ranmaru lynch?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I do not want to lynch Gamma today
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I could go ActionDan if someone provides a reason other than his activity level
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Ranmaru
Deadline's rather close and I'd like to not end up the only viable wagon at deadline
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3328, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are we bringing up SKs
as the only option
when we haven't disproven the possibility of a vig?
this is pretty manipulative and misreppy. There's this whole idea of there being a 3rd scum faction and until a 3rd team flips there's no need to speculate there is one. I'm saying that an SK id far more plausible than a 3rd team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3330, Shaziro wrote:

There are lots of ppl trying to powerlynch Gamma. Fuck Joey rolefished him and has been kinda fence sitting on him for awhile. Isn't this the same thing you were calling me scum for? Project much? Town tunnel town all the time and Koki tunneling town is NAI. I'd prob be more suprised if Koki was tunneling scum for a change. :lol: There are town that are smug while getting votes. This case is crap and I feel like makes YOU look scummy. Its also kinda a vote sideline b/c the chances Koki gets flipped over Gamma, Ran, Kiana, AD, Klazam seem slim to none.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 3338, Joey_ wrote:I think lynching gamma is the correct conservative play that is probably resulting in a scum flip 8 out of 10 times here, the loss if wrong tho is pretty high
Even if this is true (the 80% scum flip) it doesn't justify a lynch now. The expected value of 20% lynching a JOAT is worse than the value gained of 80% lynching scum when we have this many players still alive.
Y'all are acting as if not lynching gamma now = locktowning him. Keep him alive and test his claim. He is either killed by scum or he proves his role or he gets lynched later.

Patience shaz. If koki is scum he will be lynched this game. Just wait until nobody can refute it.

Ran/Dan/Klazam they even sort of rhyme. Lynch here come on.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3345, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3328, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are we bringing up SKs
as the only option
when we haven't disproven the possibility of a vig?
this is pretty manipulative and misreppy. There's this whole idea of there being a 3rd scum faction and until a 3rd team flips there's no need to speculate there is one. I'm saying that an SK id far more plausible than a 3rd team.
Well guess what? No one was really arguing 3 teams either at that point.
<Embrace The Void>

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 3347, BuJaber wrote:
In post 3338, Joey_ wrote:I think lynching gamma is the correct conservative play that is probably resulting in a scum flip 8 out of 10 times here, the loss if wrong tho is pretty high
Even if this is true (the 80% scum flip) it doesn't justify a lynch now. The expected value of 20% lynching a JOAT is worse than the value gained of 80% lynching scum when we have this many players still alive.
Y'all are acting as if not lynching gamma now = locktowning him. Keep him alive and test his claim. He is either killed by scum or he proves his role or he gets lynched later.

Patience shaz. If koki is scum he will be lynched this game. Just wait until nobody can refute it.

Ran/Dan/Klazam they even sort of rhyme. Lynch here come on.
I explained it poorly. The negative EV of lynching JOAT is far greater than the positive EV of lynching scum here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”