Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1774, Joey_ wrote:I have a meta game questino, why did you replace-in this game?
Because of Titus and Chara. And a bit of Varsoon.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1770, Joey_ wrote:Koki whats your read on kiana?
Not sure yet. I hear she enjoys being scum more than town, though.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1776, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Where did you hear this? I don't have a completed game with you, and the only game we have in common is ongoing. Have people been talking about me?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1773, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I don't think avoiding Creature's wagon is scummy. Scum on Creature's team would have known that Creature's lynch was almost inevitable and be hard-pressed to bus. Also, someone who didn't know Creature's meta would find it difficult to differentiate Creature's alignment-indicative lurking from other lurking players like Joda and ActionDan.
i don't know about the toneread, but i do see what you mean regarding the comparison to other lurkers and the value in bussing. moreso the former point.
when it isn't late i might go looking for what else gave me a bad feeling. i do think that Klazam and dunker are likely not buddies, but that's for me later.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1779, Chara wrote:
In post 1773, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I don't think avoiding Creature's wagon is scummy. Scum on Creature's team would have known that Creature's lynch was almost inevitable and be hard-pressed to bus. Also, someone who didn't know Creature's meta would find it difficult to differentiate Creature's alignment-indicative lurking from other lurking players like Joda and ActionDan.
i don't know about the toneread, but i do see what you mean regarding the comparison to other lurkers and the value in bussing. moreso the former point.
when it isn't late i might go looking for what else gave me a bad feeling. i do think that Klazam and dunker are likely not buddies, but that's for me later.
Hi chara, why do you scumread dunker?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1777, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1776, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Where did you hear this? I don't have a completed game with you, and the only game we have in common is ongoing. Have people been talking about me?
Yes, I've heard it around.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Chara »

oh. i completely forgot to ask in post. Kiana, were you roleplaying or putting on a persona in Purgatory, or was that all incidental and i was seeing patterns that weren't there?
this isn't related to the game, aha.

pedit: ...i think i just explained it, and that i didn't remember what i didn't like in particular, but would go find it later, Joey.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We do have a game completed, by the way. I just subbed out from the Hydra with Maki. I think we both subbed out of that one actually.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1778, Joey_ wrote:Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Your early RP allowed you to look funny and likeable while giving yourself an excuse to not post anything of substance. That was pretty scummy, though I thought you were kind of funny.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1782, Chara wrote:oh. i completely forgot to ask in post. Kiana, were you roleplaying or putting on a persona in Purgatory, or was that all incidental and i was seeing patterns that weren't there?

pedit: ...i think i just explained it, and that i didn't remember what i didn't like in particular, but would go find it later, Joey.
hm okay let's have a date tomorow about this then
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1782, Chara wrote:oh. i completely forgot to ask in post. Kiana, were you roleplaying or putting on a persona in Purgatory, or was that all incidental and i was seeing patterns that weren't there?

I'm not sure what kind of persona you thought I was putting on. I believe I was posting normally? RadiantCowbells was a polarizing force in the game, but it's only later that I found out he was awful.

You can take a look at my other completed game "Be Yourself Mafia", Kokichi was in it, it's the one he's talking about above. I played with Maki there too.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1784, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1778, Joey_ wrote:Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Your early RP allowed you to look funny and likeable while giving yourself an excuse to not post anything of substance. That was pretty scummy, though I thought you were kind of funny.
Yea im a funny dude but that was the wrong answer. My posts had substance, i pushed my agenda, outed reads, scumhunted, gave my impressions about pushes and so on. I wouldve understood if you thought that the format of RP was opaque (and it was), if anything thats the only scummy thing about RPing is that is keeps ppl from reading you correctly. But i had plenty of substance. We will see tomorow if i wanna rope you or not
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1742, Klazam wrote:
In post 1734, Dunkerdoodles wrote:yeah ok
dont blame me if this flips town
VOTE: creature
ME NO LIKE THIS POST

Kok, Idgaf if you want me to be vigged. at least im not being antitown like nero.

End of day scumreads if i do get vigged:

Gamma, Nero, Kok (maybe), dunk
Strange that you assume you will be a vig target rather than a night kill
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Chara »

joey: i'll clear my schedule. <3

pedit: thanks for the answer, Kiana. i may check that out, but your answer is enough for my curiousity.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1787, Joey_ wrote:
Yea im a funny dude but that was the wrong answer. My posts had substance, i pushed my agenda, outed reads, scumhunted, gave my impressions about pushes and so on. I wouldve understood if you thought that the format of RP was opaque (and it was), if anything thats the only scummy thing about RPing is that is keeps ppl from reading you correctly. But i had plenty of substance. We will see tomorow if i wanna rope you or not
Your RP-ing allowed you to obfuscate your so-called substance in a way that they could have easily been posted as scum as they would have as town. I saw the "substance", but I don't believe scum would have been incapable of posting that in such a manner.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1788, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1742, Klazam wrote:
In post 1734, Dunkerdoodles wrote:yeah ok
dont blame me if this flips town
VOTE: creature
ME NO LIKE THIS POST

Kok, Idgaf if you want me to be vigged. at least im not being antitown like nero.

End of day scumreads if i do get vigged:

Gamma, Nero, Kok (maybe), dunk
Strange that you assume you will be a vig target rather than a night kill
Maybe because in previous posts Koki asked Klazoum to be shot???
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1788, Shaziro wrote:Strange that you assume you will be a vig target rather than a night kill
why would Klazam be nightkilled? and Kokichi was talking about a vig taking down Klazam.

pedit: haha.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Why don’t people let the person a statement is directed at respond?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1790, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
Your RP-ing allowed you to obfuscate your so-called substance in a way that they could have easily been posted as scum as they would have as town. I saw the "substance", but I don't believe scum would have been incapable of posting that in such a manner.
Hey true! But why didnt you say so, you said it felt like a poor excuse to no post substance, yet now you say that 'i did post substance that could easily come from mefia' !! not the same thing lady
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Like, fucking hell. I was hoping to get a read off a response to that.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1793, Shaziro wrote:Why don’t people let the person a statement is directed at respond?
Why do you not read the thread before posting stuff??
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

The premisse of your question was stupido, anything you wouldve got from it (correct or not on klazoum's alignement) wouldnt have been because of your question but because of a coinflip
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1794, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1790, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
Hey true! But why didnt you say so, you said it felt like a poor excuse to no post substance, yet now you say that 'i did post substance that could easily come from mefia' !! not the same thing lady
Read again. I said that RP-ing gives yourself an excuse to not post substance. I didn't say you didn't post substance. :roll:

It's like a "Get out of Jail Free Ticket", which is a very scummy ticket.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Anyway, although I have played Monopoly, I haven't played Civ, the game that this mafia game is based on, and so I have entirely no flavor knowledge. I have no idea what's going on with regard to the Delegates and Resolutions and stuff. I'll be relying on my townreads to advice me on my best course of action.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”