Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 2856, OnTheMark wrote:Nope I don’t I was gonna suggest Nancy give it to Titus.

If I had an extra vote to give I am not sure where I would put it.
Give what to who now?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2677, OnTheMark wrote:Man I wish I was a vig.

The amount of absolutely wrong mechanics, assumptions, and crap on these few pages is staggering.

Varsoon May I please be a vig? Pretty please[/v]
I'm confused by this post.
In post 2735, OnTheMark wrote:Now look.

I know you guys don’t trust each other but I am begging here.

Work with Mastina + Yume or at least pretend to. Mastina is one of those people if backed into a corner she yells and flails hard as either alignment making reads even harder. Take a look at Beneath the Mask when Drixx thought she was scum and convinced me. Look at how that turned out. The only reason we won was the rest of town was good. Give Mastina time please Alisae/Taly.
This is a fucking awful post.

1.) I was a terrible hydra partner that game and was offline for weeks during it. I actually stopped playing mafia for months as a result. Like ... you got perhaps 1% of the kind of game buy in that I normally bring.

2.) It's not at all relevant what Mastina was or did in some other game. That cannot possibly inform us about her in
this
game. I know you're smart enough to know that, which makes me wonder why you are using terrible logic to justify telling someone to back off from a tiny amount of pressure on what is essentially a lurkslot.

In post 2868, Purple Heart wrote:OH
Just hit me up whenever I like playing games.
Ping me any time. I have a gigantic steam library and always up for playing with friends :)
In post 2869, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2868, Purple Heart wrote:OH
Just hit me up whenever I like playing games.
^^ Sleep time tonight I think, I feel really exhausted, but poke me on the MS discord, I see you in there. :P

-Cerb

P.S. Drixx has disappeared on me again. I guess I need to text him. :-/
I am quite visible I assure you.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 2859, OnTheMark wrote:Then exclude me from it. I don’t want the extra vote.
Wait, you've been complaining all this time about being powerless but when an opportunity arises that you could actually get power you don't want it? The cost hypothetically would be neglible since you wouldn't be summoning creatures anyway.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Shining Dreamers »

Another long day, another time I'd not really want to be playing (especially since if I am sick--still can't tell--then playing mafia is not exactly something which cures my ailments; mafia = stress and stress = makes sickness worse, sooooo...) but don't really have much of a choice but to play.
Also there hasn't been any pings in the PT so if you want me, again, a reminder that unless I am pinged, I'm not going to see your post for a much, much, much longer time period. I have to be told it exists because until I am told it exists or I read for myself that it exists, it doesn't exist. (Whole, read things chronologically no exceptions, thing.)

I'm only here for like an hour, but...I am in fact here.

Well.

If you'd call me being on page 52 when there are 116 pages, 'here'. :shifty:
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:02 pm

In post 1288, Venmar wrote:oh i was just referring to the non-stop altslips being done by everyone
EXCUSE me.
My 'altslips' were because the account wasn't actually active; it was impossible to post on the right account at the time.
If I had trouble posting on mastina in a game I was playing as that account, you can bet your ass I'd post on mastin2 or some well-known hydra account or the like, since I'm gonna play and not wait for the stupid activation.

Though that does remind me.
Spoiler: mastina posts, pre-hydra
In post 5, mastina wrote:Btw,

-Hydra isn't activated yet, but inevitably-it'll-be-Aristophanes doesn't take long to activate hydras, but at the moment can't post within it for this game.

-For the most part, I'm intending to let Yume drive. I have a very, very, VERY bad tendency when I hydra with players to more or less smother them out--yet I'm only in this game because Yume was kind enough to offer me the chance to hydra, so at all costs I want to avoid that. The IDEA is to let her do her own thing and to only do my thing when it doesn't interfere with her thing and/or when she specifically wants/needs me to do my thing (e.g. needing feedback). I don't intend to slack off, but I don't intend to rob her of her chance to play.

In other words,
No Worries, For those who want a Rest from me; you'll get that during every Day phase.
In post 9, mastina wrote:Oh, also.
I think this is important to claim.
NOBODY CAST ANY VOTES UNTIL OUR HYDRA HAS HAD A CHANCE TO CAST VOTES.

We have a very, very strong ability which has a very, very specific trigger--and every time a player votes before we use this, the ability becomes weaker.
Go ahead and FoS all you want, but for the duration of the time we are alive, this will apply at the beginning of every day phase.
In post 11, mastina wrote:Oh.

Orrrrrr...our ability could be ridiculously, ridiculously week of the mod correction means anything. :facepalm:
Disregard my message then.
In post 12, mastina wrote:(THIS IS WHY WORDING IN ROLE PMS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE MY INTERPRETATION OF THE ROLE WAS A GAMEBREAKINGLY POWERFUL ABILITY AND YET V IS TELLING ME HE MEANT SOMETHING ELSE WITH THAT WORDING. /rant :P)
In post 15, mastina wrote:
In post 14, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, mastina, is it a rule that you HAVE to start every game making some claim about your role?
-Cerb
Only in a Varsoon game.

:P
I never actually quoted them before now.
In post 1295, Alisae wrote:
I AM JUST ANNOUNCING THAT I AM TOWN DON'T MIND ME.
Sorry, but I counterclaim. I sincerely doubt you are town given that I am town.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:25 pm

In post 1321, Almost50 wrote:
In post 468, Shining Dreamers wrote:Anyway, I got told to act like me, so this is what you get.
Why would you need to be
told
to act
like yoursef
?? Of course, this is NAI for Yume, but really; why would you
not
act like you unless you're told so??
Technically speaking, my advice to her in the hydra PT was: Keep reading the thread; stay involved; don't let yourself be in a position where after D3 you can't play; do whatever's necessary to enable D3 play where she gets to said strong point.

Then a couple of days later, I gave a short version of my beliefs.
Paraphrasing,
Spoiler: (Spoilered because it was a long post specifically to Yume)
"Bad push > no push at all.
Wrong push > no push at all.
Strong push that's wrong > weak push (arguably even if the weak push is right).

Provided one factor.

The ability to either DROP the push later, or strengthen it into a good one, depending on the evolution of the read.

It is controversial advice, and playing that way is one reason I am perceived as insufferable/intolerable; it is easy to be accused of having confirmation bias.
With hard pushes, often featuring shitty reasons if reasons are present at all, content is generated. As long as that reevaluation ability given new info garnered from the push remains, the push was not worthless. It does make me appear as a tunneler; I push and don't let up, seemingly never letting up until my target dies.

Every stage, increasing the strength of the push; every stage, looking for how valid it is. Self-evaluating if I might be onto something or am barking up the wrong tree. If the former, using evidence procured from the push to keep going, highlighting my stronger points and emphasizing why I feel I'm right; if the latter, reevaluating off of procured evidence to analyze what the game is like with the changed read.

The theory: the stronger the push--regardless of good, bad, right, wrong--the more useful the content generated from it. Push weakly, content generated is weak; push strongly, content generated is strong. These factors exist regardless of correct or wrong, good backing or poor reasoning.

So always push. Right, wrong, good, bad, doesn't matter, just push...and keep on pushing.

At least in theory.

It also should help other players in THEIR evaluation of the content generated as a result of the push--often ignored initially, but in hindsight when they reevaluate, going back to those critical sections, seeing things with the information now available. It can and does help YOU for much the same reason, sorting the slot you push. (This is what I refer to as the magic of talking.) Not just who you push, either, but others and how they react to your push.

This is most useful lategame but still useful earlygame, albeit requiring the use of implied reads--something requiring an incredible degree of self-consciousness, where if ANY of the reads change, the others are appropriately adjusted. What I mean is, "if this player is scum, these players are more likely town/scum"; "if this player is town, these players are more likely scum/town", and the stringing of these in a chain: "if A scum, B town; if B town, C town; if C town, D scum".

TAKE EXTREME CAUTION. This requires self-restraint to not get overly attached to those ideas. They're theories/hypotheses. You can have one as a working assumption, but they're speculation at best. When ANY factor in the chain changes, you cannot leave the reads generated from the chain as they were. Usually."
This mighta been after though. I know for a FACT that my "Keep reading the thread; stay involved; ...." post was
before
468, but this spoilered post's content mighta been after, would have to check timestamps there.
In post 1309, Creature wrote:Have we estabilished a towncore?
Not nearly enough of one.

Tell me why you haven't tried on your own.

Since that's normally kinda sorta one of your stronger selling points.
In post 1317, Creature wrote:Why is RR missing?
Because Reasonably Rational is absolutely NOT a townread.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:34 pm

In post 1344, Alisae wrote:
In post 1297, Alisae wrote:Also @Bee - Ur probably town judging by post count cuz either you lurk early and Claire does the heavy lifting if you were scum tell me where to vote.
So this is 100% a scum post.

The question isn't whether Alisae is scum.

The question is whether this is Alisae talking to a scumbuddy openly (Maid Cafe is scum) or Alisae blatantly buddying the FUCK out of bee who is the person that above all others Alisae as scum would be aiming to pocket here (Maid Cafe is town).

Surprisingly enough--I'd actually buy the latter as more likely.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 pm

In post 1358, Alisae wrote:pedit: Chara sure.
Lurkstrall lol ok sure.
Cerby/Drixx well, I don't remember misreading them when they randed wolf, so thats a read I can probably verify for myself.
One of these things is not like the others~
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:42 pm

In post 1388, Almost50 wrote:Did Creature disappear or did you guys post a whole lot in a smal amount of time?
The answer is yes.
In post 1393, Alisae wrote:Thats not what makes me concerned.
What does make me concerned is that during the day, Micc can steal mana from people.
Say he makes me lose all of the mana I gain during the day and I had 3 mana.
He then gains 3 mana.

I probably fucked up in the first place by claiming I copied Micc but oh well.
If he's scum, now he's forced to target a scummy person and we can leash that.

Also if anyone wants to know why I targetted Micc, I targetted Micc because when I ISO'd him, his push on my predecessor looked really scummy to me. He was basicly pushing a lot of "facts" and it didn't really come across as a read. It felt like something that was really easy to justify a push off of.

Not to mention I feel like the strength of the read given how far the day has progressed is unnaturally strong.
Like, I read it and I am concerned about how he was able to form a read of that strength so early. It makes me feel like he already has all of the answers already.

Plus, is actually bad imo. I disagree with claiming to spur discussion, but that IS a town motivated thought of wanting people to talk. And it completely feels like he's not even attempting to analyze Taly's motivation. Like, what does scum!Taly have from claiming that besides towncred? Why would scum!Taly claim it in the first place? Like, it doesn't make sense for him to claim that as scum at all imo.

The whole read to me feels unnatural and agenda based so...
VOTE: Alisae
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:46 pm

In post 1413, Alisae wrote:I have never seen so many terrible mastina posts
I have never faced scum!mastina
I think this might be scum!mastina
I have never seen so many terrible Alisae posts
I have never faced scum!Alisae
I think this might be scum!Alisae

Btw should prolly stop here for the night; I still have to eat and it's almost midnight, the time I should be going to bed and it does take me time to eat.

Stopping at 58.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Are you fucking kidding me?

And this is fucking town to you beebitch
Fucking really?
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

VOTE: Shining Dreamers
I am not unvoting this slot until it fucking dies.
Nor am I letting Taly do so.

Every post mastina has written is quite literally a scumpost, I could explain that in depth, and maybe I might if you people keep on insisting that mastina is town for god knows what fucking reason.

But mastina is not town.
She knows the answers,
She knows everyone's alignment
She is blatantly playing towards her agenda.

It is LITTERALLY to this girl's mission to make every post beebitch writes as a scumpost.
It is LITTERALLY to this girl's mission to make every post I write as a scumpost
There is no natural evaluation here

Can Gamma or nancy be scum?
Fuck yeah and they probably are.

But I do not care mastina has made me so angry that I will make sure that she dies at some point.

And MathBlade she is not fucking town you are not talking me out of this she is not town nothing she has written this whole fucking game is town
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Okay yeah I'm DEFINITELY not sleeping with this on my fucking mind especially after the fact that I literally almost took my steam controller and broke it.

It is still in tact but YOU GET THE FUCKING POINT ACROSS
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

AND IF NEED BE I WILL STAY UP ALL FUCKING NIGHT TO WRITE THIS FUCKING CASE
IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE ME ATLEAST 1 OR 2 HOURS BUT I DO NOT CARE
MASTINA NEEDS TO ROPE
THE DAY NEEDS TO END
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE LIE DETECTOR
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DRIXX
OR ALLOWING CERBY TO ASK MORE GODDAM QUESTIONS

I DO NOT CARE
ALL I CARE ABOUT IS BLOOD AND A MASTINA LYNCH
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

VOTE MASTINA THANK YOU

ALSO KNOWN AS MATHBLADE I AM FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT IT IS TIME TO SHEEP ME

NEWS ALERT

MASTINA IS A FUCKING WOLF
VOTE HER
AND FUCKING REMEMBER
DOES IT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WOLF?
DOES IT WALK LIKE A FUCKING WOLF?
DOES IT HOWL LIKE A FUCKING WOLF?
IF SO
THEN GUESS WHAT
BIG FUCKING SURPRISE
IT IS PROBABLY
A
FUCKING
WOLF

WHO KNEW??????????????????????

HER READLISTS ALWAYS COME FROM SCUM

- YEAH, THAT'S A READLIST THAT COMES FROM A WOLF IT LOOKS WOLFY. IT LITTERALLY LOOKS LIKE IT WAS PRODUCED BY A WOLF.
AND YOU WANNA SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING?
- LOOK AT HTIS
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
HEY?
WHATS THAT?
ARE THOSE READLISTS SIMILAR??????????
WHAT???????? NO WAAAY?
ITS LIKE HER READS HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL FROM READING
50 FUCKING PAGES

HER INTERACTIONS ALWAYS COME FROM A WOLF

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY
YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL OF THE SLOTS SHE INTERACTED WITH THAT ARE THE MOST ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE?
LETS START WITH MINE.
YOU SEE ALL OF THE MASTINA POSTS THAT ARE ABOVE THIS CASE?
GUESS WHAT?
THEY SURE AS HELL ARE NOT NATURAL
AND THEY SURE AS HELL DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO FIGURE OUT PEOPLE'S ALIGNMENTS.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY DO LOOK LIKE?
THEY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY WITH AN AGENDA.

HEY HEY HEY
YOU WANNA KNOW WHO WRITES ?
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY FUCKING LOOK LIKE?
THEY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY WITH A FUCKING AGENDA.

HELL, EVEN THE POST WHERE THEY SAID THEY WERE "COUNTERCLAIMING" ME SOUNDS FAKE AS FUCK

BUT WAIT
THERE'S FUCKING MORE
LET'S TALK ABOUT ALL OF THE SHIT THEY SLAMMED AGAINST BEEBOY

THIS IS LITTERALLY HOW YOU SPEW SOMEONE ASK TOWN
HEY HEY HEY
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO WRITES THESE POSTS?
WHO WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY FUCKING LOOK LIKE?
THEY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY WITH A FUCKING AGENDA.

BUT WAIT
THERE'S MORE

I'M NOT GOING TO GO GRAB INDIVIDUAL POSTS
BUT HOW THEY TALK ABOUT CHARA?
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT
AND THEY ARE LITERALLY SPEWING CHARA AS TOWN JUST BY HOW THEY ARE INTERACTING WITH HER
AND IT JUST LOOKS
SO FUCKING OBVIOUS TO ME.

BRING UP MECHANICS TO "PROVE" THAT BEE AND RR ARE SCUM.

IS THE MOST MAJOR ONE HERE.
APPARENTLY, ACCORDING TO TOWN!MASTINA
TALKING ABOUT PLANES IS A SCUMTELL BECAUSE ONLY HER "SCUMREADS" ARE DOING IT.
LIKE, THIS IS SUCH A BIG FUCKING REACH.
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO DOES SAYS THIS SHIT AND PUSHES IT AS "SCUMMY"
SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING WITH A FUCKING AGENDA

YUME'S PLAY CAN BE FUCKING WOLFY TOO

YUME HAS APPARENTLY SAID THAT I AM SCUM BECAUSE I SCUMREAD HER SLOT AND THAT I WOULDN'T DO THAT AS TOWN
LIKE THAT IS A BAD ASSUMPTION IN GENERAL?
BECAUSE IT ASSUMES THAT PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS PLAY THE SAME.
AND THAT IS WRONG.

NOT TO MENTION SHE BUILT UP THIS IMMAGINARY "FEAR" THAT I "FEAR" AND "AM AFRAID" OF MASTINA SO I WILL BUILD UP A PRE-DETERMINED SCUMREAD JUST TO LYNCH THEM.
AND AT THAT POINT, WHY EVEN FUCKING BOTHER?
IF I AM SCUM, I HAVE A FUCKING NIGHT KILL.
I WOULD JUST SHOOT MASTINA IF WAS SO GOD DAM AFRAID.

BUT I'M NOT AFRAID OF A PERSON WHO LITTERALLY MISREADS ME EXCEPT FOR WHEN I LITERALLY CLAIM NEUTRAL SURVIVOR AS TOWN
AND I AM CERTAINLY NOT AFRAID OF YUME

OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE

YUME
THINKS I AM SCARED OF HER?

LIKE YUME'S POSTS
YOU KNOW
THE ONES THAT SHE ACTUALLY WROTE
ARE HER PLAYING WITH AN AGNEDA.
I'M SORRY BUT SHE'S JUST SCUM.

PLEASE KILL MASTINA

VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA VOTE: MASTINA
HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA HURT: MASTINA
HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA[/HURT] HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA[/HURT] HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA[/HURT] HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA[/HURT] HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA[/HURT] HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA HURT WITH A BLADE: MASTINA
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Kiana is back. Catching up.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

ALSO
IF MASTINA ACTUALLY FLIPS TOWN
IF THAT UNIVERSE SOMEHOW MAGICALLY EXISTS
THEN GUESS WHAT
THEN SHE FUCKING DESERVED IT BECAUSE HER PLAY HERE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE
HER READS ARE TERRIBLE
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER PLAY HERE IS TERRIBLE.

GOOD NIGHT
VOTE MASTINA
THANK YOU
HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY.
GTKAS
| here.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 2891, Alisae wrote:ALSO
THEN GUESS WHAT
HER READS ARE TERRIBLE

GOOD NIGHT
VOTE MASTINA
THANK YOU
HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY.
picking this up
and then going to bed.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 2704, Reasonably Rational wrote:And sure, as scum, spending a resource to screw with town is a viable option. We're also not considering the town people who might object to the lynch as well, or even object to the power currently being wielded by that slot, and want to reduce it before the end of the day.

Just. Lots of variables. Almost certain existence of ways to remove those factors. Silly to assume those factors will stay in play.

-Cerb
Have you considered the fact that removing a creature from play may cost a lot of mana. It is only Day 1. It is entirely possible that removing the creature from play may take more mana than scum currently have available to spend.

Also consider the fact that removing Champion from play in scum eyes may not be worth the cost for scum. If scum spend their (most likely limited) creature destroying cards early, they won't be able to use it in later game when a stronger creature appears and gives them big trouble.

It is very likely that Creature destroying cards exist, yes, of course. Otherwise, why would Mother of Runes create Black Protection on themselves, obviously this hints to damaging spell cards existing.

All of this is simply considering card mechanics and commonsense. I haven't touched on the gameplay strategy where the removal of Champion at a critical moment on SD, if scum, would result in a backlash and more townies voting them for the lynch. This would backfire tremendously and be a waste of a creature-removal spellcard by scum. Titus has talked about this briefly.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 2892, Purple Heart wrote:ALSO
THEN GUESS WHAT
HER READS ARE TERRIBLE
Don't be an RC. If Mastina flips town, that means you read her wrong, and that's on you.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 2826, Reasonably Rational wrote:Why are you being so obtuse?
Titus is scumreading Mark because of their unusual obtuseness. However I am townreading Mark. If Titus insists, her read takes precedence since Titus obviously knows Mathblade better than I do

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 2853, OnTheMark wrote:Would you be curious if Titus got another vote what would happen?
What would happen? We don't have any special powers if we get another vote; all we do is become a doublevoter. I don't believe anything out of the ordinary would happen apart from that.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 2889, Purple Heart wrote:MATHBLADE I AM FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT
Mathblade do you see now. Titus is not the only one who is fed up with you. This is not a Titus-problem. We are trying to help you. Work with us, not against us. Be an asset to town.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

I mean you are working with us already so that's good.

But I've received complaints in our hydra chat about you Mathblade from Titus so I want to investigate what's up here.

For starters please stop randomly calling obvtown scum. Like, just don't do that. You're not a brute-force machine, there's no point trying out all combinations of players and saying "maybe they're scum, but ignore me for now". There is literally no point to that. Stop that.

~Kiana
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Alisae's "case" was a bit difficult to read with the maximum size bolded capital letters but I want to bring to attention a very good point made here:
In post 2889, Purple Heart wrote:NOT TO MENTION SHE BUILT UP THIS IMMAGINARY "FEAR" THAT I "FEAR" AND "AM AFRAID" OF MASTINA SO I WILL BUILD UP A PRE-DETERMINED SCUMREAD JUST TO LYNCH THEM.
AND AT THAT POINT, WHY EVEN FUCKING BOTHER?
IF I AM SCUM, I HAVE A FUCKING NIGHT KILL.
I WOULD JUST SHOOT MASTINA IF WAS SO GOD DAM AFRAID.
This is quality reason why SD is scum. I'm scumreading them too. So is Titus.

VOTE: Shining Dreamers

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”