Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 4999, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Any chance of either this game - or one like it - in the works?

Also, do you plan to release all of the PTs?
hohohoho
Yes.
And I will if folks give explicit permission.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Dude
its been months
I highly doubt people will care just do it
GTKAS
| here.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Truefacts
I actually realize that I said before this game I was going to make all the PTs opened by default so
I'll get around to that in just a bit this weekend?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5002, Varsoon wrote:Truefacts
I actually realize that I said before this game I was going to make all the PTs opened by default so
I'll get around to that in just a bit this weekend?
I’m fine with it. Whenever you make a new game, please pre-in me. I won’t know until closer to the time however, If I will play solo or in a hydra.

I do know, that this game is still my favourite game on this site and I really wish I hadn’t been physically ill and clueless until half-way through D2. :oops:

Anyway thanks to Chara, I’ve actually gotten better at puzzles - so there’s that. I still don’t know how/why it disappeared though. \_0_/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah what I did for he chess puzzle was I kept running it, figuring out the AI’s movement patterns, and figuring out the optimal route
That last question was a legit troll. I mention Avatar: The Last Airbender earlier; that was like when King Bumi asked Aang to figure out his name as the final riddle to save his friends (this is a Late Arrival Spoiler so any spoiler salt can be directed into a trash can)
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Varsoon »

All Private threads are public with the exception of Hydra PTs, which I do believe I have a standard of it needed explicit permission from the hydra to lock/open.
In post 5003, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I’m fine with it. Whenever you make a new game, please pre-in me. I won’t know until closer to the time however, If I will play solo or in a hydra.

I do know, that this game is still my favourite game on this site and I really wish I hadn’t been physically ill and clueless until half-way through D2. :oops:

Anyway thanks to Chara, I’ve actually gotten better at puzzles - so there’s that. I still don’t know how/why it disappeared though. \_0_/
<3
I'm glad that at least some people came away from this experience having enjoyed it.
I will put you on the list of folks to let know whenever I am involved in something that enters signups. (Actually, looked at that list and you're already on it! So you're good~)
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Can you put me on that list as well?

(Also, when do you plan to put something in sign-ups, approx, and what will that something be?)
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

The next game most likely to hit signups is a current work in progress that's a bit of a surprise but will take a lot of notes from this game.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:02 am

Post by NicoRobin »

So no users game? :(
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Varsoon »

Users game is also in development right now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

#56 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:10 pm

In post 28, randomidget wrote:
how will we know if they did it?

Alisae said they stole this power from Micc, the ability to give a creature that could vote(that's the elemental that is currently in play) to someone, and gain a mana for doing so.
So if t hey do it, another elemental should come into play, under someone else's control. If Micc/Nancy is town, then they'll put it under the control of PH, and SS can lie detect them about doing so. It would require that just the right subset of people be scum for us to have to resort to waiting for one of their flips to know whether or not they targeted the individual they were supposed to.

-Cerb

———————————————-

:lol: really bad call there Cerb. I was really sick, clueless and practically a newbie to this site and most significantly
totally not caught up in the game
. You should have waited until N2. Until now, Ithought you were town in this game. :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5010, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:#56 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:10 pm

In post 28, randomidget wrote:
how will we know if they did it?

Alisae said they stole this power from Micc, the ability to give a creature that could vote(that's the elemental that is currently in play) to someone, and gain a mana for doing so.
So if t hey do it, another elemental should come into play, under someone else's control. If Micc/Nancy is town, then they'll put it under the control of PH, and SS can lie detect them about doing so. It would require that just the right subset of people be scum for us to have to resort to waiting for one of their flips to know whether or not they targeted the individual they were supposed to.

-Cerb

———————————————-

:lol: really bad call there Cerb. I was really sick, clueless and practically a newbie to this site and most significantly
totally not caught up in the game
. You should have waited until N2. Until now, Ithought you were town in this game. :facepalm:
Lolme, I did correctly tr you. I got this mixed up with the scum PT. Sorry. :facepalm:

Still, I got replaced in close to the EOD 1 and was sick and lost in the game, so I was useless to town N1. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”