Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3421, Maid Cafe wrote:Like I am telling you the scum motivation.
Your just ignoring how from any town POV a50 outright fucking game threw.

~B
i didn't ignore the scum motivation, i noted it before you outlined it as "defending baku and munna".

he did this in Aristophane's British Monarchy mafia. it was such a bad move it got is mislynched. (he's not the reason we lost the game, but even Almost agrees it wasn't a good idea.)
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3424, Maid Cafe wrote:hitting scum 50% of the time is game winning so...
too bad if we're both right, they're both town.
and that isn't how reads work. it isn't that one of us is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong. you know that.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 3426, Chara wrote:
In post 3424, Maid Cafe wrote:hitting scum 50% of the time is game winning so...
too bad if we're both right, they're both town.
and that isn't how reads work. it isn't that one of us is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong. you know that.

Sorry this game has been frustrating me ever since the flavor changed.
I think the difference here in what your trying to argue and what I am seeing is that.

A50 never expressed a scum read on Mastina and I don't really buy the line of reasoning it was a spur of the moment read.

~B
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Chara »

ok, i'm leaving for the night for real this time. Almost, please can you pretend we're in a hydra for this game? you can have my vote and my nonexistent night actions. i know you don't care if you're lynched but i do, because every town slot we don't mislynch is one that brings us closer to winning this game.

pedit: i'll
attempt
to explain again later. Almost hammering a null read because he's frustrated is so in-character for him. it just is.
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 2596, Almost50 wrote:As for Dreamers, I'm undecided on their alignment, but the push on them seems unnatural, and I don't think Town would have to use extra voting abilities to get a lynch through on D1, which is why I'm having Dreamers as a town lean (that and the Yume AtE, but I admit I have a soft spot for Yume's AtE unlike my usual stiff self).
His last expressed opinion was a town lean
:/

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

Like your telling me not to use meta.
I am showing you factual in thread posts that show A50 was town reading SD.
And I am supposed to just drop that on the ground.

A50 is really self aware and knows what he can get away with. And going to the opposite end to get town read (by doing "awful" stuff) is a really viable strat and I can show you games where I did that to pretty strong success if you don't believe me.
I am pretty sure A50 was in all 3 games I did that.

~B

aka beeboy and MariaR
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Chara »

asking you to explain the meta =/= just drop the read beeboy, you suck.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 3418, Venmar wrote:cafe is there an update on your read on Baku?
(and i also wanna know if you think that a50 is being genuine in being behind the hammer)
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 3431, Chara wrote:asking you to explain the meta =/= just drop the read beeboy, you suck.
I am saying your telling me to drop the a50 read.
My b.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Chara »

not me saying you suck, i should have put that in quotes.
blah.
stop letting me post.
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

oh I follow lol

aka beeboy and MariaR
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3432, Venmar wrote:
(and i also wanna know if you think that a50 is being genuine in being behind the hammer)
Are you reading the thread?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 3432, Venmar wrote:
I stopped TRing them just based on play, it felt oddly evasive.
Then the reaction itself was kinda just odd to me?
Like it was a combination of complete faith it was coming from town all while thinking it was the worst thing they ever read, and sure people think I am a totally awful mafia player at times but like they suspect me when I decide to just openly play like trash.
If A50 is scum the motivation in claiming was obviously just the cover, otherwise I am not sure?

A50 expressed a TR on mastina.
I'd buy the town case as a quick hammer if it was an expressed scum read even as a lesser one, I really would in all honesty really take a good look at it.
It's just the real scum read of Gamma had a lot of potential, I could have swayed Alisae and Bronya to vote Gamma yesterday kinda easily.
It's just like I don't see the need to end the day like that on a town read as town :/

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 3425, Chara wrote:he did this in Aristophane's British Monarchy mafia. it was such a bad move it got is mislynched. (he's not the reason we lost the game, but even Almost agrees it wasn't a good idea.)
I don't know why he'd repeat play like that.
And like I'd need to read the game but I am guessing he town read the slot or didn't have the ability to lynch his scum read.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

scum read the slot*

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

Chara are you ok with either
Gamma or Baku today and we can argue aggressively or peacefully about our reads tomorrow?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3440, Maid Cafe wrote:Chara are you ok with either
Gamma or Baku today and we can argue aggressively or peacefully about our reads tomorrow?
if we're both alive tomorrow, sure.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Chara:

Now that's a pretty good case on #, so allow me to blow your bubble just because it's fun! :P

1- How do you know I'm not just saying "lynch me"? I mean, you don't really know until I
am
lynched, do you?
2- How do you know I'm not.. "taking advantage of that town trait and using it to get ahead", as you put it? How can you tell the difference?
3- I can't argue with the vote steal/block/whatever. I mean that's the only valid point in that case if you ask me, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Oh, and 4- It was always the plan that I would reveal that I hammered Mastina myself. Both me and OTM though agreed we should wait a little at the stat of the day to gauge reactions and stuff (mostly because they thought the Creature itself was controlled by scum and I thought it was controlled by Town. I also suspect they knew who controlled the Creature because when they asked me whom I thought it belonged to and I said Creature they strongly refused that proposition)

BEE-FUCKING-BOY: YOU FUCKING GARBAGE CAN FULL OF DOG SHIT. TRY FUCKING READING FOR FUCKING ONCE, YOU TWAT. IT IS A FACT! IT IS FUCKING MOD CONFIRMED IN EVERY FUCKING VC THAT I AM VOTELESS. WHEN TALY ASKED ME TO VOTE TO TEST IT I FUCKING COMPLIED BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE MY ANGER ON BOTH YOU AND ALI ON HER. READ THE BLOODY VS FOR FUCKING ONCE, YOU MORON.

AND YOU BLOODY LIAR! GAMMA HAD ONLY TWO FUCKING VOTES ON HIM, MINE AND MAID CAFE'S. HOW'S THAT A LEADING WAGON IN YOUR UNIVERSE? MASTINA WAD ON BLOODY L-2 NOT L-3. ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME OR ARE YOU SITTING ON AN ELECTRIC <REDACTED> IR RIDING A HUGE <REDACTED> AND MOANING IT OUT OF YOUR ARSE???

P.S. And I legit don't care if I get reported and accordingly "reprimanded" for it. I've had enough of you and your pretentious attitude coupled with total ignorance and lack of perception.

Oh, and I hereby promise that if I ever get a Vig shot, or just about any means to kill at all that I'd be using that on your slot. PROMISE.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

So much anger.

A50, are you okay man? You've been unlike yourself this entire game. I don't mean in terms of play, but in terms of character. :-/

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yikes A50 take it down a notch
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Anyone who is
actually reading the game
: Can someone please show me when Gamma's wagon has ever exceeded, equaled or even got close to Mastina's? Ali was shouting like a maniac with unreadable large font to lynch Mastina, and Mastina was shouting back (but without the large font). Everyone else was either promoting their own view or doing nothing at all. The thread was getting too noisy and hard to follow with every player or two pointing fingers on a different target. Why would I want the day to extend any longer?

Btw, here's something for the entertainment of only those who have brains in their skulls: I gained one colourless mana every 48 hours of day. In other words, from a mechanical PoV I waould have loved for the day to extend for the entire 2 weeks. But I was sick of trying to actually read the bloody thread. I acted on the spot without thinking twice about it. SUE ME.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3443, Reasonably Rational wrote:So much anger.

A50, are you okay man? You've been unlike yourself this entire game. I don't mean in terms of play, but in terms of character. :-/

-Cerb
In post 3444, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yikes A50 take it down a notch
Guys, he's calling me a liar over something that was 100% true, while he is lying out of his teeth about in-thread facts. He's not even reading the mod posts. I could totally be scum here in theory, and it is just a game.. I know, but when someone starts talking our of their rear side and doesn't want to stop you feel like they're farting i your face all the time. That's totally unacceptable.

Anyone who is READING the thread is totally entitled to form their own reads and have their own say. Someone who assumes a spell was U/G because the PICTURE has those colours, and then insists I am lying about having no vote when VARSOON SAYS SO IN THIS THREAD then I have an issue.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And -again- would somebody be so kind as to point me to when Gamma's wagon was the leading wagon over Mastina's? I'd be very much obliged.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@THE MYSTERY VOTE THIEF OF YESTERDAY: PLEASE AT LEAST CLAIM THAT ACTION. If Ali's assumption we won't go back to that same role again is true then there's absolutely no hard in setting things straight. Thanks in advance.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Okay, a couple corrections: First, Beeboy expected the individual who cast that spell to be either UG or W. Not only UG. The timing, combined with the flavor claim, is what led him to the conclusions he arrived at. Second, nobody ever had many votes yesterday, other than SD. That doesn't, however, change the fact that the Gamma wagon *did* have the most momentum other than the SD wagon ....as in, the wagon would have likely(imo) overtaken the SD wagon before the day ended if not for the sudden addition of 2 votes to that wagon. There may be some exaggeration going on, but I don't think there's outright lying.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”