Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2559, xRECKONERx wrote:@mollie:

d
1 was just a lot of apathy until a flashwagon happened on vecna end of day
o
bviously, vecna flipped scum
c
ome d2, there was no kill, pine claimed to block nsg, nsg claimed vt, brian claimed 1-shot bulletproof

tldr is we have to lynch nsg because we can't let a potential scumkill get blocked and not test it, but there's a slight possibility skies ate the shot with his bp vest if the claim is true (or some other combination of things happened)
i also breadcrumbed doc here after the stopped kill
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Penguin has been inactive and refuses to do anything until questions are answered or something.

Gammagooey is trying to be sane but doesn't care enough to actually stick to his town read on me

BBmolla is the only one who seems to be on the same wavelength as me about NSG

hyung aka Marquis aka lurkbag who blew all our votecounts D1 then skipped town on the game

CheekyTeeky has just emptyvoted me after the last thing she said to me was "you're going into the town basket until I can ISO you"

LLD has promised to catch up and hasn't for basically the entire goddamn fucking game

Firebringer isn't even trying

pirate mollie just went from "yes reck is locktown ride or die wooo" to "nvm reck should die" for a stupid fucking reason that has been there the whole time but she acts like it's some goddamn revelation

Alisae has no will to play so my hope that I'll have at least some sanity from someone reading me correctly is dwindling

Titus's sole great contribution to the game was pushing a ridiculous Lightning Rod narrative on D2 and then sitting on her ass the entirety of D3 so far which is fair since she also wants NSG dead but we can't seem to get it

Brian Skies is leading a full pants-on-head case against me and just said "i refuse to read the stuff you wrote" so fuck him [funny; he is adamantly against lynching NSG because "well it COULD be something else that stopped the kill" but wants to lynch me while saying "well you COULD be lying" and explains away perfectly reasonable explanations]

Vaxkiller is the only person who gets a pass to vote me because his reasons are rational and his trajectory/growth on me makes logical sense

northsidegal needs to die and keeps AtEing and whining her way out of it even though her continued survival is going to fuck town over

and to top it all off, the fucking moderator can't be arsed to run the goddamn game to the point that the OP has not been updated since mid-Day 1 (nobody's dead yet, guys!) and rather than finding other replacements he wants to shut the game down after 6 weeks of time invested
green shirt thursdays
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:05 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hmm maybe it's LLD then?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Reck the way you're evaluating your wagon is weird. Why are you avoiding saying who's scummy? Like are you saying Brian is scummy or just being silly?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3547, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3535, Gammagooey wrote:do either of you actually have a town read on nsg btw?
if so please post why b/c I have no idea what posts you like/don't like from her

like did anything today from her seem particularly town to you?
I think I've talked about NSG a lot throughout this game.
This is like the only thing I found in your iso as to why you're townreading her since the roleblock n1 happened - you were considering lynching her yesterday, same as reck, before pushing for nsg to vote mutant as far as I can tell. Again, if there's something else you townread her for yesterday or today, please just quote it and let me know.
In post 3164, Brian Skies wrote:I also feel like NSG-scum would be more willing to elevate me into her townreads.

She refuses to do so, and I can only guess the reason is because she legitimately doesn't trust me.
I'll probably explain a bit more of my opinion on reck later tonight or friday night, but he's a lazy fucko when he can get away with it regardless of his alignment and it certainly hasn't felt like there's been a reason to pop in and do anything when it's been impossible to get an actual wagon on anyone largely because there are 3 people who haven't voted anyone for an entire damn week. And it sure does look like he was at least planning to claim doc since the start of d2 given the crumbs he pointed out.

Like he's not scum if NSG is scum and I don't see a strong reason from NSG's play from today and yesterday for her to be town. I also think that IF NSG is town then penguin's dicking around with half-assed questions for a full week hoping that other people will push it through instead of him having to actually make a choice and vote one way or the other on it looks way worse than reck admitting he doesn't have a strong scumread on her and just wanting her dead because of the roleblock.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3552, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hmm maybe it's LLD then?
She's been posting in at least one other game and not here so I'll vote her if you will
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3553, CheekyTeeky wrote:Reck the way you're evaluating your wagon is weird. Why are you avoiding saying who's scummy? Like are you saying Brian is scummy or just being silly?
because i have no barometer for what's scummy and what's just ass town play

this game has too many ass players right now

and i still have a mental block around nsg

if you're asking who i'd be okay seeing dead after nsg, the answer is:
penguin, hyung, you, lld, firebringer, mollie, brian

leaving my "don't touch" pool as gamma, bbmolla, alisae, titus, and vaxkiller
green shirt thursdays
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Alisae »

Wait this Reck wagon is a thing?
Why its like
Really stupid.
GTKAS
| here.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: NSG
<(") | (")>
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3549, xRECKONERx wrote:fuck you brian, you obstinate shit
I take this as a compliment.
In post 3551, xRECKONERx wrote:Brian Skies is leading a full pants-on-head case against me and just said "i refuse to read the stuff you wrote" so fuck him [funny; he is adamantly against lynching NSG because "well it COULD be something else that stopped the kill" but wants to lynch me while saying "well you COULD be lying" and explains away perfectly reasonable explanations]
I do read the stuff you say. I just said I don't care and that I'm going to lynch you anyway.

What perfectly reasonable explanations? You mean the ones that explain how NSG could be town and why she shouldn't be the lynch? How you're mostly looking to just get a lynch and not actually trying to analyze the game and figure out who scum is?

If anything, the description you gave on me here is a description of your own play regarding NSG, not mine.
In post 3117, xRECKONERx wrote:based on play i dont actually think nsg is scum
And unlike you, who doesn't even think NSG is scum, I actually think you're scum.

If you hate this game so much, then let us lynch you so we can end whatever misery you're pretending to have.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3554, Gammagooey wrote:This is like the only thing I found in your iso as to why you're townreading her since the roleblock n1 happened - you were considering lynching her yesterday, same as reck, before pushing for nsg to vote mutant as far as I can tell. Again, if there's something else you townread her for yesterday or today, please just quote it and let me know.
In post 2510, Brian Skies wrote:My main issue with North yesterday was that I didn't like her case on GE and I didn't feel like she was taking in the context around the game to develop that read on him (she didn't fully assess all his posts and I'm still not sure if she knew the game didn't begin immediately or not). Didn't really like her brushing off GE either when he was trying to interact with her (but she did eventually respond to him). Her flipping her read on GE when he replaced out was also pretty ??? to me.

I also didn't have the impression that she was really scumhunting that much or trying to figure people out.

But after looking at her posting again, I feel like I may have been holding her to some unfair standard, and maybe her V/LA kind of impeded her early contributions a bit. Particularly in her early interactions with T-Bone where she said he was overly focused on one thing but she wasn't really sure if that was scummy or not, or her interactions with Vax regarding Mutant. I also don't completely hate her push on me (regarding the case I made against T-Bone to which she did revisit later in the day and I didn't think that felt scummy to me; and it's pretty similar to how I felt about her case on Gamma, so maybe we're just looking past and not understanding each other).
^I'll give you a pass since I have a pretty big iso, but I said this about her yesterday.

I'm also pretty sure you had an issue with her seeming defensive yesterday, but I don't think that's a fair assessment considering she was the LIKELY LYNCH and Reck was being a blatant scumfuck. Most of the discussion centered around lynching her, and there were a handful of people not doing anything and hiding behind Pine's 'roleblock.' I think it's okay for a player to fight their own wagon, if not only to help analyze her wagon and why people are voting her so she can sort her reads.
In post 3554, Gammagooey wrote:I'll probably explain a bit more of my opinion on reck later tonight or friday night, but he's a lazy fucko when he can get away with it regardless of his alignment and it certainly hasn't felt like there's been a reason to pop in and do anything when it's been impossible to get an actual wagon on anyone largely because there are 3 people who haven't voted anyone for an entire damn week. And it sure does look like he was at least planning to claim doc since the start of d2 given the crumbs he pointed out.

Like he's not scum if NSG is scum and I don't see a strong reason from NSG's play from today and yesterday for her to be town. I also think that IF NSG is town then penguin's dicking around with half-assed questions for a full week hoping that other people will push it through instead of him having to actually make a choice and vote one way or the other on it looks way worse than reck admitting he doesn't have a strong scumread on her and just wanting her dead because of the roleblock.
I think Reck is just scum here. The only way I'll even entertain an NSG lynch is if I'm promised Reck's flip if she flips town (I want his flip regardless, I just don't trust any of you to lynch him).

Penguin is an okay lynch, I guess. I would still like a Hyung lynch even though he's getting replaced (I just don't think anyone would vote that slot if no one's around to defend it).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hey nsg you said this earlier
In post 3255, northsidegal wrote: I want to consolidate on penguin.

I think reck might have role related reasons to be conftown.

Getting just any scumflip right now should break this game open and take the discussion away from a lot of the less meaningful thing IMO and more into purely finding the partners (obviously hoping that penguin flips scum), and i think penguin has a better shot of flipping scum.
why do you think a scum flip here breaks the game open?
it clearly didn't happen when vecna flipped scum n1, do you think anyone is particularly likely to be partners with penguin? how do you feel about reck atm since people want him dead?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HEY BRIAN
In post 3550, xRECKONERx wrote:

d
o
c
ome d2, there was no kill, pine claimed to block nsg, nsg claimed vt, brian claimed 1-shot bulletproof

tldr is we have to lynch nsg because we can't let a potential scumkill get blocked and not test it, but there's a slight possibility skies ate the shot with his bp vest if the claim is true (or some other combination of things happened)
green shirt thursdays
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3562, xRECKONERx wrote:
HEY BRIAN

d
o
c

Yeah, but that came after I already claimed. So idgaf.

Or you're actually a scum doc.

Or you're the town doc that can't be trusted to actually protect the people that matter (rip Pine), and you're play is so detrimental to town that you should be the lynch since we're better off without you.

And I still think you're scum.

So whoooooo caaaaaaaaaaarrrrressssssssss?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

MariaR replaces hyung
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Maria, I was scumreading your slot before he replaced out.

But bless your soul for replacing in and good luck!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Sup losers
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:39 am

Post by MariaR »

When I was told this game had a lot of pages it didn't fully hit me until I saw that 143
oh baby
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Brian Skies »

It's okay. Only half of us are actually playing. And if you skip Day 1, it's not actually that much.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:43 am

Post by MariaR »

All I see atm are loud voices yelling at Reck for claiming doc.
I like this already
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3569, MariaR wrote:All I see atm are loud voices yelling at Reck for claiming doc.
I like this already
Like what page did you click on?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3569, MariaR wrote:All I see atm are loud voices yelling at Reck for claiming doc.
I like this already
There was no kill on N1.

Pine claimed to roleblock NSG.
I claimed Bulletproof.
So logically speaking, Pine's roleblock isn't a hardguilty.
But yet, this is pretty much the only thing some people are capable of arguing about since the start of Day 2.

Reck mostly pushed for NSG's lynch because 'information' and he doesn't even think NSG is scummy.
Today we asked him to claim and he claimed 2-Shot doc with a protection on Gammagooey N1. So he should have known that Pine's Roleblock wasn't a hard guilty, but he can't be assed to assess NSG's play.

Now he's citing crumbs, one of which came
after
I already claimed Bulletproof. And he's also trying to use another post as a crumb, although it mostly just feels like he was scum knowing someone prevented the kill and that he didn't want them to claim.

Reck has no interest in actually sorting this mess. He just wants a lynch. And his bullshit about an NSG lynch telling us what actually happened on Night 1 is bullshit because assuming he is telling the truth about protecting Gamma Night 1 and NSG flips town, we still wouldn't know whether the kill was stopped by him or me.

Also he didn't even protect Pine, our claimed Roleblocker. So fuck him.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3563, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3562, xRECKONERx wrote:
HEY BRIAN

d
o
c

Yeah, but that came after I already claimed. So idgaf.

Or you're actually a scum doc.

Or you're the town doc that can't be trusted to actually protect the people that matter (rip Pine), and you're play is so detrimental to town that you should be the lynch since we're better off without you.

And I still think you're scum.

So whoooooo caaaaaaaaaaarrrrressssssssss?
but but but pine wasn't confirmed RB i thought??????

that was your whole argument for not wanting to go through on the nsg lynch

that's LITERALLY YOUR WHOLE POINT

and yet now it's OH WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULD'VE PROTECTED PINE EVEN THOUGH I MYSELF SAID HIS RB CLAIM WASN'T VERIFIED

what is this scum logic
green shirt thursdays
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3551, xRECKONERx wrote:and to top it all off, the fucking moderator can't be arsed to run the goddamn game to the point that the OP has not been updated since mid-Day 1 (nobody's dead yet, guys!) and rather than finding other replacements he wants to shut the game down after 6 weeks of time invested
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3570, Vaxkiller wrote:
I like this already
Like what page did you click on?
I went back like 2 pages
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”