CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 616, Toranaga wrote:to give you an example, remember mathdino not knowing how to interact with other wolves when he was playing with our hydra? he was making posts like these to us. the amount of self awareness you're talking with a scumbro was out of this world.

I find the post wolfy regardless, and conditional reads like that normally fail, but it does ping me that way...
That's a good point actually :thinking:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 624, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 621, Toranaga wrote:greyice's ISO is trash but I feel like that first post isn't really something mafia writes?
I don't see how it makes sense as either alignment tbh.
maybe Ice is just a different type of player. I still think ausuka is fairly wolfy.

I'll go down to grab a bite or something then I'm back to iso hopkirk. we should be able to read him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm also starting to feel like CS could go in the too scummy to be scum basket.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Toranaga »

who is CS?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 628, Toranaga wrote:who is CS?

Centipede Scum, who we're voting. It might be SC lol.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 619, Toranaga wrote:
In post 618, Nero Cain wrote:look kid, I get that I hurt your feelings but you aren't nearly as important as you think you are. Sorry, not sorry.
how did you hurt my feelings exactly?

so... no death tunnel? awww was looking forward to the cringe. tho you're providing cringe regardless, so maybe I didn't miss much.
Well, I was being slightly facetious (it's up to you if you believe that or not) but the whole you scum read me>>>I ask you to back it up>>>you can't back it up/you town read me kinda did make me :igmeou: You kinda threw a hissy fit and flailed out at me but I expect that for newer join dates regardless of alignment. You mostly seem useless but your reads are pretty much all over the place and change constantly but that's still null. Nothing really makes me lean one way or the other but I'm leaning teenager.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 630, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 619, Toranaga wrote:
In post 618, Nero Cain wrote:look kid, I get that I hurt your feelings but you aren't nearly as important as you think you are. Sorry, not sorry.
how did you hurt my feelings exactly?

so... no death tunnel? awww was looking forward to the cringe. tho you're providing cringe regardless, so maybe I didn't miss much.
Well, I was being slightly facetious (it's up to you if you believe that or not) but the whole you scum read me>>>I ask you to back it up>>>you can't back it up/you town read me kinda did make me :igmeou: You kinda threw a hissy fit and flailed out at me but I expect that for newer join dates regardless of alignment. You mostly seem useless but your reads are pretty much all over the place and change constantly but that's still null. Nothing really makes me lean one way or the other but I'm leaning teenager.
I explained my read on you and my other reads are consistent and reasonable, not just random insults like you've been doing so far. also, I'm 30. also, I have years and years of mafia experience, and I always giggle when people from potatoscum assume otherwise and think they can walk over me with their inflated, fragile egos like you did.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 629, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 628, Toranaga wrote:who is CS?

Centipede Scum, who we're voting. It might be SC lol.
I'll move from elli when elli starts villaging. I have 0 sympathy for what people are calling 'memeing' on quick and inducing him to claim. that's just pro-scum play.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

age=//=mental age
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Um can you guys puts your dicks away and focus on reading hopkirk?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 633, Nero Cain wrote:age=//=mental age
you have the mental age of someone who can't possibly be suspected or scumread without insulting the person and threat to death tunnel them, which is hilarious.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 113, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 98, GreyICE wrote:
In post 93, Hopkirk wrote:Voting scum isn't a good way to find scum.
We've already found scum.
The problem is voting them.
Could you self vote and speed things up?
You are 100% confirmed scum to me right now. We need to 1v1. Anyone who votes outside of us from this point on is confirmed wolf. On a scale of one to infinity, you are infinitly scum. You need to flip to death and I will
pillage
your corpse for the towncred that will naturally follow from me being so so right about how terrible a thing you are. That's right, a thing, not a person. You can try and hide it all you want, but everyone with
eyes
can BLATENTLY see exactly what you are doing here. It makes me sick to even be having to case you for being obvious scum here. Anyone who isn't voting for Grey here should take a moment to consider whether they read their role pms wrong, because being scum is literally the only way you couldn't see exactly what kind of
SICK
game Greyice is trying to play here. The scum/wolf stench is so strong I can bearly bear actually voting with him. The association with that much scum in one place makes me feel like scum too. You are the scum
abyss
and even a glance makes me feel worse, let alone a gaze. The scumminess radiating from you in every direction makes me want to lynch you, and the people above and below you in the playerlist. I am shocked and appalled that you haven't been either lynched, or vigged already. It is simply inconcievable that you, scum incarnate, are still here right now.

They'll never suspect this
really is
a mutual hard bus.
thiis is a copypasta right? other than that I think hopkirk has been playing different than his last wolf game with us and I feel he has been fairly towny/noticing things I'm noticing too. not strong either way.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 201, Hopkirk wrote:How did you read it as 'this slot is confirmed scum' without thinking it was weird that nobody else was voting it/talking about it Quick?
In that scenario, I'd expect you to think other people were voting elsewhere to form reads before they ended the day by voting MG. Actually voting MG there is kind of LAMIST even if you thought it was true.

If a scum-player controls MG like the other game then it's worse.
I hate this though. but... he didn't stretch the read? it feels as if he might be trying to reach out to whatever quick was thinking there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 630, Nero Cain wrote:I was being slightly facetious
like, true, I was interested in why you scum read me but meh. I've not really insulted you until lately so I'm not really sure why you were claiming that I was insulting you earlier when I wasn't. You, however, have been making snide remarks ever since I implying that you didn't have the balls to back up your case on me. These things about me not being able to handle being scum read and what not is just you projecting.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Toranaga »

weak townlean from ISO

could really be anything, but feel is town.

I think... ausuka/greyice/centipede are the scummiest, and then 0 posters are probably scumheavy.

so this is game so far. I'm basically townreading everyone that posted anything reasonable outside of these 3. yes, including brian.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 613, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 609, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah that felt like a stretch to me too. Nero goes down Brian goes up.
I swear to god you are an idiot.
^

this is why I'm giving you a hard time right now nero. fucking tone down with insulting people mate.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I won't be here for some 10-12 hours
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, she is! "OMH Nero found something that contradicted the op and it made him :igmeou: @ Brian, but Brian had a good defense thus Nero is scummy." Like sorry, but your girlfriends logic is junk.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 640, Toranaga wrote:yes, including brian.
Wth? Why do you say this as if I don't deserve it or something?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hopkirk-

, , , seem towny imo.

are better in ISO than when I read them in real time.

felt like a copy of Beeboy's case.
felt awkward.

Apart from Quick I don't understand the other votes there.

Yeah he does seem different in that he seems a bit looser, and has more pushes than just commenting like last game.

Tor why do you TR vvulf?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 643, Nero Cain wrote:Well, she is! "OMH Nero found something that contradicted the op and it made him :igmeou: @ Brian, but Brian had a good defense thus Nero is scummy." Like sorry, but your girlfriends logic is junk.
Says the guy who can't look below the surface of peoples posts. Gtfo.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Quick »

Tora, slow your roll, your going to get NKed and then won't be able to solve late game... L M A O
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 645, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hopkirk-

, , , seem towny imo.

are better in ISO than when I read them in real time.

felt like a copy of Beeboy's case.
felt awkward.

Apart from Quick I don't understand the other votes there.

Yeah he does seem different in that he seems a bit looser, and has more pushes than just commenting like last game.

Tor why do you TR vvulf?
he pointed at things I thought while I was catching up with the thread. ISOing now... first he voted gork when my feelings were that gork was scummy early on. then called brian out for a scumpost that I thought was scummy too. and then #391 "nero can be scum. bee and tor seem town" reflect a feeling I was having that nero could in fact be scum. I explained why to him couple pages back. he is hard wolfreading brian but I don't think anyone can be crucified for doing so... so my read on vulf is basically for pointing at things I was thinking of. he didn't do anything inherently towny otherwise.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 643, Nero Cain wrote:Well, she is! "OMH Nero found something that contradicted the op and it made him :igmeou: @ Brian, but Brian had a good defense thus Nero is scummy." Like sorry, but your girlfriends logic is junk.
I'm too flattered that you think I'm dating cheeky to be mean to you now

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”