StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:14 am

Post by StefanB »

In a few hours I will shout, Lovebird, Vaxkiller or Gamma, any preference?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:15 am

Post by the worst »

Vaxk > Gamma > Loveb
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Lovebird »

I wonder if people just holding on to shots more likely to be town or scum.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 1950, StefanB wrote:In a few hours I will shout, Lovebird, Vaxkiller or Gamma, any preference?
Don't like any of these that much tbh. Why not davsto?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I feel fairly sure that vax won't flip regular munitions scum at least. I haven't seen him as scum but he's felt like he's played the game with actual conviction in what he's said through it and calling out Lovebird's shot didn't feel like a munitions buddy would say it. Like mayyybe a traitor could play that way in general if they just decided to genuinely scumhunt the whole way through but I don't think I'd play that way as traitor and I don't think vax would do that either just based on the risk of shooting your own partner or encouraging their shot accidentally.

Love I could maybe see as scum who felt like he had to shoot a buddy there or they'd both die soon anyway but I personally wouldn't shoot there unless I actually thought something was scummy in her iso and it's not amazing but there's nothing that I saw that seemed more likely to be coming from scum than town.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

I'm not familiar with Love, but I dont feel like they were bussing. I also dont think gamma will flip scum either.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

You know waht?

Shoot StefanB

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

H Y P E

Games played.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by the worst »

H Y P E
--
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by xyzzy »

StefanB, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: Ausuka

mod notes: updating the thread from my phone is so hard. do you realize how convenient being able to copy and paste shit into a text editor is? I have to switch between tabs and do stuff. it's back breaking work. I hate it
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Ausuka »

nice meme
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Ausuka »

shoot: vaxkiller
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by the worst »

Very serious hype rn.
--
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Vaxkiller, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Lovebird, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: none

mod notes:

“...but then, you don't really care how all of this ends, right? this is all just a game to you, after all.”

“this is many things to me. a game is not one of them. I don't care how this ends, but that's because I have contingencies in place for all possibilities. I got where I got because I planned ahead for everything. when the dust settles, I'll still have all my power, because my power never depended on who lives and who dies.”

“so twelve years ago—”

“I had a contingency plan, yes. I was never in any real danger during the first sequence, and I'm not in any danger now. my plans will unfold differently depending on how this turns out, but trust me: my plans will fold out regardless. and you can remain loyal and be there at the front of it if you like, or you can walk away be left behind in the dust.”

“I hope this has never been a question of my loyalty. I haven't forgotten what you did when my father died to make things right.”

“I'm glad you understand. I wish you would trust me more on the rest of this, though.”

“I'm just concerned that we've become a little careless with human lives lately. was there really a need for all of this?”

“this was all inevitable. I've just ensured that it happens on a timetable that works out conveniently for us. we both knew the second sequence was coming sometime in the next few years. once it became apparent was Echo Bay Munitions Co. was planning, this just became the cleanest way for this to all happen. you realize they were planning on doing this in a completely different city, right? would you have preferred two separate massacres? I think just the one is probably preferable, no?”

“I'm saying, what if we could do this with no massacres at all? what if no one else needs to die for us to accomplish our goals?”

“everyone dies, Markus. if you can't see that, why am I even wasting my time with you?”

“what are you saying? that you'll kill me again? you need me.”

“no, Markus, I don't think I do. I don't think I need you at all.”

---

“meeting adjourned.”

all but two of the council members file out of the room. the meeting room in this underground bunker is cold and damp, and none of them are particularly enthusiastic to stick around, but there's a conversation that has to happen before these last two can leave.

“so we're just going to let all those people die?”

“what other choice do we have? do we call in the National Guard? then they all still die, except instead now a few soldiers die too. this all has to come to a natural conclusion soon, at which point cleaning up the wreckage will be a lot easier.”

“we don't know that, though. we don't know how long we'll be down here, and we're cut off from the outside world until the killing stops. we're just twiddling our thumbs until then.”

“it's… call it a holding pattern. I mean, we discussed the math during the meeting, and there's no way it should be more than a week. we're not going to run out of rations, and we've got a cover story for why we didn't do more to stop it.”

“we were elected to serve the people of Echo Bay. is this really in their best interest, or is it just in our own?”

“what do you think will happen if we die as well? once this is all over, hopefully a decent chunk of the population will still be around, and they'll need leaders. they'll need us. so we wait.”

“there's the mayor. he's unaccounted for.”

“that chucklefuck? he's completely useless. there's no way he's the one who brings things back to normal.”

“I was under the impression that he was quite well liked.”

“sure, if by that you mean ‘liked by private corporations.’ corporations, by the way, who are going to be way too busy with damage control after this to give any attention to getting him reelected. I know you've not lived here all your life, so let me let you in on a little secret: no mayor of Echo Bay has accounted to much of anything, not since Mayor Wilson, Sr. died back in ‘94, God rest his soul.”

“he's the one who his son—”

“yep. back in ‘06.”

a silence hangs over the air as the two council members consider the lives of the two dead men.

“...this is all going to come out eventually, you know. the fact that we did nothing.”

“we did what we had to do. that's not nothing.”

night 2 has started. get your night actions in in the next 48 hours.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:44 am

Post by xyzzy »

December 23, 1994
Lost Canyon, Colorado
Lost Canyon Herald — Obituaries
Markus Wilson, Sr., born in Lost Canyon on January 5, 1924, has passed away. Born in the middle of a blizzard, Mr. Wilson was the third of four children. From his adolescence, it was clear that he would live a remarkable life; besides serving as the captain of the Lost Canyon Badgers swim team, he was also the football quarterback, taking both teams to win their respective state tournaments while also graduating Summa Cum Laude. He attended Stanford University as an undergraduate and received his Master's degree in marketing at the age of 28.

From there, his life took him to the town of Echo Bay, Maryland, where he quickly became the Chief Financial Officer at Echo Bay Grits, a popular manufacturer of grits and other corn-based food. However, he soon discovered that his real love was not the food of Echo Bay but its people. In 1962, he ran for mayor of Echo Bay, and he was elected in a landslide. He was often asked when he planned to run for higher office, as he was widely considered a shoo-in for a Senate position, but he was famous for telling people that his only love was the town of Echo Bay.

He found another love, however, at 41 years old, in Dorothy Mikkelson; after a year of courtship, the two married, and within a year they had had their first child, Markus Wilson, Jr.

Tragedy struck the Wilson family a year later when his nephew, Jonathan Wilson, was injured early in the United States’ involvement in the Vietnam War. Jonathan's leg was amputated, and for several months, Markus Wilson disappeared from public life for several weeks. It was then that he announced that he was investing a significant portion of his wealth from his time Echo Bay Grits to the formation of a company in his hometown of Lost Canyon focused on improving the quality of prosthetic limbs.

Markus Wilson announced in the middle of 1993 that he would not be seeking reelection, but would instead be supporting the mayoral campaign of his son, Markus Wilson, Jr., due to his declining health. His son was elected mayor, and will be sworn in next year. He passed away surrounded by loved ones on December 19, 1994. Mr. Wilson is survived by Dorothy Wilson and Markus Wilson, Jr.

Lovebird, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

the worst, AskJeeves Engineer 1-shot bulletproof 2-shot strongman serial killer, has died.

the engineering team at AskJeeves, the most popular search engine on the internet and indeed one of the most powerful technology companies on the planet, is in charge of ensuring that all websites across the internet are treated equally, so long as they are operated in a fair manner that shows proper respect to their users. to the people charged with ensuring that the SEO algorithms work correctly, the greatest transgression of all is trying to gain an unfair advantage in the search results for the AskJeeves search engine, and the second greatest is failing to properly give someone the advantage they have earned. there are those who believe that one of these transgressions may have been committed in the case of the Echo Bay Grits company, and it is for this reason that, following an official complaint filed by a member of the Echo Bay Grits company, an investigator has been sent to the town of Echo Bay, Maryland to determine whether any such issue exists, and if so, what measures must be taken to address this. AskJeeves engineers are prepared for damn near any situation that could possibly come up, and have dealt with all sorts of fiendish plots in the past by those who would seek to control the flow of information and are prepared to dispense justice by whatever means necessary. it's never possible to fully predict how these sorts of investigations will go, but the moment the AskJeeves engineer assigned to this case steps foot in the town of Echo Bay, they are the absolute arbiter of truth, and absolutely nothing can be allowed to stand in their way. one thing is certain: either they will definitively determine how high up the Echo Bay Grits company should be displayed when you do an AskJeeves search for "echo bay grits", or the trust that the public has in the algorithm and by extension the life of the engineer themself will be in absolute peril -- though, of course, not literally speaking, because obviously no AskJeeves engineer has ever died in the line of duty, and it would be absurd to imagine something like that happening now.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: Ausuka, Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 3: Ausuka, Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

mod notes:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

i wonder if i'm the only townie left.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

also LOL if scum were trying to kill fellow scum with the LB kill. Like they should have been.

anyway.

thinking Gammagooey kill imo
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

idk if i'm messing up by not instantly shooting though. this is a joke game anyway LOL
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

SHOOT: GAMMAGOOEY

this reds.

goodbye
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

on the small possibility it doesn't meh. this was never going to be a serious game and it was always a joke. I spent WAY too much time worrying about it instead of just having fun hipshooting random people. like, seriously.

besides, probably 2+ munitions. i have to take chances now.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:02 am

Post by xyzzy »

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: Ausuka, Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 3: Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

mod notes:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Ausuka »

and like literally everyone but me locktowned light_ganski and I listened to them? so if she's scum then I'm not really feeling too bad about it. Don't really think Dav flips solo scum either.

Pedit: Bad news: Scum is not dead
Good news: Gamma is confscum and I chose correctly

Please if you're town reading this SHOOT GAMMA
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1927, Gammagooey wrote: I'll go ahead and claim echo bay citizen
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nope

I didn't claim bp b/c I thought stefan would shoot me

but here I'd still bet the game more on light being not scum than you

Kill:Ausuka